+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 409 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 8177

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Don't jinx us like that. He'll live forever and OP will end right before my dying breath when I'm 100+.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmint View Post
    Hopefully Oda finishes up the manga at a good place eventually. I don't want a Beserk situation to happen to the series.
    I have seen the case made that what happened to Miura and also the ever-worsening pandemic situation in Japan is one of the reasons why Oda has recently started to hammer home at the point that he is nearing the end and that, if all goes well, One Piece will end in about five years. The man himself may have come to realize that he might not have forever to wrap this up.

I'm not sure since Oda's emphasized the 5 year plan multiple times before either of those things happened.

Huh, the last three episodes of this set aren’t up dubbed on Funi. That happened a couple sets ago, didn’t it?

I do wonder when netflix is gonna get the rights to more episodes, itís been over a year since they first picked it up (as unbelievable as that is). Iím showing my cousin the show and the other day my blu ray player wasnít working, so we watched it on there. It reminded me that oh yeah! netflix has literally the best feature ever where it not only skips the intro by default, but all the way to the title card. Anybody who has watched the anime even a little knows how much of a godsend this is.
    Just a shame that itís the special editions used, for the longest time it seemed we were free of the dragon ball treatment for one piece. And well, we still are, but the fact weíre still in the age where ruining a shows visuals is valued over them looking too dated is still depressing to me.

I think once we get to the actual episodes itíll probably be the best way to watch the show.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zek View Post
    Huh, the last three episodes of this set arenít up dubbed on Funi. That happened a couple sets ago, didnít it?
    Only 730 is missing. 731 and 732 are fine. Also when do you guys think the next set will come out? My guess is October 12th digitally and November 2nd on streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat96 View Post
    Only 730 is missing. 731 and 732 are fine. Also when do you guys think the next set will come out? My guess is October 12th digitally and November 2nd on streaming.
    Huh, even weirder then! My wife was understandably annoyed when I said we can’t watch more until they fix it.

Only four more episodes left for me to ration. Guess I'll slow it down to two per week. Hope the new set comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zek View Post
    Huh, the last three episodes of this set aren’t up dubbed on Funi. That happened a couple sets ago, didn’t it?
    They've been added now.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Oh yeah… voyage 4 BD is out. Anyone have it yet? If so what’s the special feature like?

Funimation likes to send out shipping notifications weeks before they actually ship the item, so no, mine is still in limbo at their facility.

I’d guess as much, but a lot of other retailers get people stuff faster than funi themselves anyway so more than possible someone would have it. In fact if nobody’s gotten it after almost a week that really weird.

Solicits coming this week. Voyage six?

Nah, they’ve made it clear they’re not willing to release them physically than every 2 months. I’d actually say collection 28 is much more likely. It seems they’re trying to get them out as quick as possible, the voyages are just a formality.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Any guesses on the Collection 28 cover character? My guess is Sabo

Also, are we expecting Voyage 9 to be 14 episodes?

And then for Zou, Season 12, do we think two 14 episode sets, or is it going to be 3 sets and go into WCI a little bit?
    Last edited by Elektrik Dynomite; September 13th, 2021 at 07:46 AM.

Well the Zou arc is bookended by 2 filler arcs, one that’s 4 episodes and 1 that’s 3, plus Zou itself is 29 episodes so I think we’ll get 3 13 episode sets, and the 4 set will start with Big Mom’s opening number for episode 786, good start for a set.

Edit: If I did my math right (entirely possible I didn’t) Zou, Whole Cake, and Reverie will fit neatly on 11 sets of 13 episodes.
    Last edited by Zek; September 13th, 2021 at 09:20 AM.

Trying to remember. When they announced the continuation with Punk Hazard, did they mention Dressrosa with that announcement? Have they mentioned Zou or Whole Cake? If not, think they will do another break? Would love to see them do the earlier movies. Last break they gave us a bunch of TV Specials...

I really don't want a break, but the movies will make it go down sweeter.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Yeah, getting all the missing movies and specials (or even just Movie 6) would definitely make a break less painful

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    Any guesses on the Collection 28 cover character? My guess is Sabo

Also, are we expecting Voyage 9 to be 14 episodes?

And then for Zou, Season 12, do we think two 14 episode sets, or is it going to be 3 sets and go into WCI a little bit?
    Voyage 9 can only possibly be 14 episodes, and season 12, being zou and the fillers before and after, fits perfectly into three 12 episode sets. You can already tell how the seasons are divided on funis site.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information