+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 350 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350
Results 6,981 to 6,984 of 6984

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Worth mentioning they added season 6 a few weeks ago I think, and now that I check all the voyages are also missing episodes. So we currently have 10 voyages on there that are incomplete, doesn't make me hopeful for the future.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

Maybe uploading so many at once is what caused the upload failures. No idea why anyone would purchase old episodes to own digitally anyways. But I guess they sell enough to warrant uploading them, eh? Weird. I always assume that these new DR sets only sell 1-3k copies, probably less.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

Once again were past the time its usually updated and once again no episode 6. What could they have possibly meant by "working on it"? How does it take so much "work" to add a single episode to a release which was advertised to have it?
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

As long as it takes big companies to move on something that doesn’t affect them at all.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information