+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 410 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 8191

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Look, honestly I just do not think it's as big of a deal as you make it out to be. I stand by everything I've said, but really at its bare essentials the pronunciations are so similar I rarely if ever actively notice. No offense, but please don't pretend like you're never stubborn about things. Believe it or not I can admit when I'm wrong and have before. If you disagree with me thats fine, but I would appreciate if you werent so dismissive and insulting over that fact. I'm sorry if maybe you're responding that way because I gave off a similar tone due to bad wording on my part? but otherwise I think it's kind of uncalled for. Either way I also want to move on.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

Not tryna gang up on ya Blake but c'mon bruh your responses sometimes just be doin too much but that's all I'ma say like I said don't want you to feel like someone tryna gang up on ya or have a mod swoop in here for something so petty. But anyways do you guys think they're gonna pitch up Pica's voice or they VA will be doing a chipmunk voice on his own

Okay honestly I'm having trouble comprehending what you even mean by "your responses sometimes just be doin too much" but to answer your question, nah pitching it up would be kind of dissapointing. Like obviously they could if they really wanted to, but they have plenty of people with that high of a range, Josh Martin instantly comes to mind.

He means you’re doing logical backflips to try to stand by your point to the bitter end.

Literally what else do you want me to do Zephray. I've already said my peace on the matter.

blu-ray for season 5 voyage 1 arriving Monday, hard to believe we are finally getting the anime episodes on blu-ray!

Quote Originally Posted by LUFFY#1 fan View Post
    blu-ray for season 5 voyage 1 arriving Monday, hard to believe we are finally getting the anime episodes on blu-ray!
    Sure will be weird. Mine is still waiting for USPS to pick it up from the Funimation warehouse. >.< Typical Funi.

I’m really hoping for voyage five on Tuesday. Will be surprised if it isn’t released.

Yeah if its not announced by the weekend , then im going into panic mode lol, Dressrosa is a much better arc once you binge it and of course the dubbing

Id be surprised if it IS at this point. They probably wouldve went ahead and announced it. Obviously they have dropped them out of no where before but Im not counting on it

Thisíll be five weeks, towards the end of the month, and they drop without warning more often than not these days. I think itís more likely than not that itíll drop Tuesday.

They've only dropped without warning twice, and one of those times was almost a year ago. Again its surely possible, and it would line up time window wise, but honestly with how crazy fast these releases have been I'd rather not count on anything until confirmation. Either way I hope you're right.

They haven’t announced it yet. Does that mean we aren’t getting the new eps again this week? Bummer. I guess they’re slowing down.

my set arrived today! Was so weird opening it up and seeing 2 discs inside each case, after years of it just being the dvd's. And I still like how FUNi kept the DVD packaging so the collections still look great.. Watched a bit of the first episode in the set and it's so great being able to finally watch this show in HD (and without any change in quality or lag because of streaming!)

Are the menus on the blu rays the same static text on a white backround, or over footage of the show like most of funis BD's?

They changed the fruit name from flutter-flutter in ep of Sabo to ripple-ripple in the show.

I exist...I guess....

They actually referred to it as both in the special. Early in the special Koala calls it the "Ripple-Ripple Fruit", then later Diamante calls it the "Flutter-Flutter Fruit"

Out of curiosity, is the English track in stereo or 5.1? Also, presumably the video's in 1080i so that the animation stays at 30 fps?

I got Season 11, Voyage 1 today. I watch through the first four episodes so far. I haven't heard the dub voices for Trebol and Diamante until now, since they weren't in the episodes that was stream back in December on youtube or I didn't have the desire to get the Episode of Sabo special, I knew the tv episodes for Dressrosa were coming out eventually. But I will say like the choices for both Trebol and Diamante in the dub. I'm continued to enjoyed Cristina Vee's performance of Viola.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

So far I also like the voices for Gatz, Sai, and The Funk Brothers in the dub so far.

Of course we'd have a longer wait right before we get dub Pica. They know what they're doing I want to have a stern talk with John Funimation we are getting robbed.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Interesting tidbit from Clint. It could (and most likely) simply means script wise they got far ahead enough that they were able to take a short break from it, or maybe that dub itself took a short break in production. I just bring up the ladder cuz maybe that could be why the break is slightly longer this time? https://twitter.com/bikkuriland/stat...06279559303168

I exist...I guess....

He says they’ve worked on other projects the “past two months”, but at least a month ago there was recording being done:

https://www.facebook.com/mrbradhawki...51431841612984

So I don’t think he’s referring to the entire dub process in general.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information