+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 340 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340
Results 6,781 to 6,784 of 6784

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

I'm pretty sure Fujitoras devil fruit, the "Zushi Zushi no Mi" has only been given its name in supplemental material that hasnt been officially translated up until now. Surprisingly, its just been given an official English name in this tweet https://twitter.com/OnePieceAnime/st...340510215?s=19. Its called the "Thump-Thump fruit", which is a pretty straight forward and predictable translation unlike some devil fruits where we don't half an onomanapeia equivalent, but I found that interesting regardless.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

While clipping I went back and watched the god usopp scene in the sub, and I realized that even then he didnt even like mumble what he was actually supposed to be saying, just what you were supposed to hear, so the dub actually didnt cheat at all during that. The line itself lines up exactly with the sub line. I will say though that their subs for it could be better, sometimes the words used for the misunderstood speach are full words from what he was trying to say, but they arent put in caps or anything.
    The real arlong park was the friends we made along the way

Not loving Sugar’s performance. She’s more soft-voiced than she was in the recap movie, and the deliveries sound like the actress is struggling to scream while whispering.
    Has your country trapped you in a literal birdcage? Go back in time with the ikot-ikot fruit and vote Birdie Sanders for President today!

Slightly related, my Buddy is taking voice acting lessons from Sonny Strait this weekend and having a blast!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information