+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 4935

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    First voyage coming to FunimationNow on June 2nd, and Stampede on FunimationNow for two months starting this Friday. No news on voyage two.

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2020...ng-funimation/
    Awesome news. I'm in UK and do have FunimationNow, but Toei Europe won't let them stream it here. I've got the first Voyage on order, and can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy_80 View Post
    Awesome news. I'm in UK and do have FunimationNow, but Toei Europe won't let them stream it here. I've got the first Voyage on order, and can't wait!
    Aren't there free ways of tricking your browser into thinking you're in a different country? Hola! VPN comes to mind. That is, if you have an American subscription.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

https://twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/status/1263515278630989824

N
    ew trailer for the Netflix release on June 12th, featuring the Funimation english dub.
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

The idea waiting 2 months after the June release for the second batch of episodes sounds pretty bad. Especially knowing they are dubbing dressrosa currently, so there shouldn't be holdups with punk hazard's dubbing proccess still.
    Happy 20th anniversary, One Piece anime!

Good! I'm glad they're using Funimation's dub it's too awesome to be re redubbed

Quote Originally Posted by LUFFY#1 fan View Post
    The idea waiting 2 months after the June release for the second batch of episodes sounds pretty bad. Especially knowing they are dubbing dressrosa currently, so there shouldn't be holdups with punk hazard's dubbing proccess still.
    It’s been about a month since the digital paid version was released. Another month or two would indeed suck.

Probably they’re trying to make it last because they don’t know when covid will end. Here’s hoping they “make it last” by releasing a set every two months (though more often would be preferable to me personally). I’m crossing my fingers for a voyage two digital release soon.

It’s been about a month since the digital paid version was released. Another month or two would indeed suck.

Probably they’re trying to make it last because they don’t know when covid will end. Here’s hoping they “make it last” by releasing a set every two months (though more often would be preferable to me personally). I’m crossing my fingers for a voyage two digital release soon.
    I don't get that logic though. Why do they need to make it last? We've just had a hiatus that lasted for 2 years. If Punk Hazard is completely dubbed, just finish releasing the season and then go on a hiatus before Dressrosa if that must be the case.

I'm not trying to sound greedy, it just seems like when we finally may see a consistent release schedule, we are right back where we started wondering when the next release comes.

Just noticed that not only Stampede is in English—all of the TV specials are dubbed on FunimationNow free right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFFY#1 fan View Post
    I don't get that logic though. Why do they need to make it last? We've just had a hiatus that lasted for 2 years. If Punk Hazard is completely dubbed, just finish releasing the season and then go on a hiatus before Dressrosa if that must be the case.

I'm not trying to sound greedy, it just seems like when we finally may see a consistent release schedule, we are right back where we started wondering when the next release comes.
    More fan backlash due to another hiatus probably isn’t preferable. Also, I’m sure they have the math down on profitability when it comes to how they schedule their releases. Releasing every two or three months might be better for sales than rushing through all of the content and then having to go on hiatus.

But all of this is just speculation. Who knows what they’ll do or why they’ll do it.

More fan backlash due to another hiatus probably isn’t preferable. Also, I’m sure they have the math down on profitability when it comes to how they schedule their releases. Releasing every two or three months might be better for sales than rushing through all of the content and then having to go on hiatus.

But all of this is just speculation. Who knows what they’ll do or why they’ll do it.
    You're right, I'm sure they have the math better on when would be the best time to release. The wait continues, hopefully s10 v1 starts shipping soon.

I’ll buy all of the DVD releases, but what I care about is the episodes. I’d love it if they could do an early digital release within the next two weeks of voyage two.

More fan backlash due to another hiatus probably isnít preferable. Also, Iím sure they have the math down on profitability when it comes to how they schedule their releases. Releasing every two or three months might be better for sales than rushing through all of the content and then having to go on hiatus.
    I'm sure another hiatus is inevitable though maybe not as long. Regardless of where they were at in production, the current pandemic has probably caused them to cut back on dubbing which will probably be reflected in the release schedule at some point in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
    I'm sure another hiatus is inevitable though maybe not as long. Regardless of where they were at in production, the current pandemic has probably caused them to cut back on dubbing which will probably be reflected in the release schedule at some point in the future
    That's completely understandable, my only (mild) confusion was how that would affect them releasing punk hazard since we know that has all been dubbed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
    It’s more than probably. They aren’t dubbing OP now at all. They’re struggling just to dub a few of their simuldub shows. My Hero gets an episode every few weeks and that’s their highest priority and most popular show. There’s no chance in hell they're working on OP now—especially when there’s no priority to since they’re 100 episodes ahead of release.
    Last edited by Zephray; May 24th, 2020 at 08:14 AM.

Anyone fancy a guess at when voyage two will go online for digital purchase?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information