+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 159 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3169

Thread: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

  1. #3041
    The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Somewhere or other

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    As I said already, there have been many cases in which women have falsely accused a man of such charges. That and, as I just saw recently, there exists a community on the internet actively talking about photoshopping images to make him look worse. At the very least, keep an open mind to the other side of the story. I'm not saying all of them are, but I can give you an example of at least one case where there is intentional slander at work:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxWjBner5wo

    Yes, I know it's hard to believe but not every woman crying about harassment are in the right.
    Okay. As someone who usually only ever lurks in this thread for the latest news about the dub and remains silent, this was enough to finally get me to break my silence, because what the actual hell. There is "keeping an open mind" and "playing devil's advocate" to a perfectly reasonable extent...and then there's taking that way too far, to ridiculous extremes.

    Do women sometimes make false allegations towards men? Yes. And does it suck for them? Certainly. And honestly, that's partly why it tends to take so long for these things to come out; someone has to be "the first" to speak up, and that person usually has it the worst because people will just accuse them of lying to get publicity, humiliate the man in question for their own personal reasons, or whatever else. It's crazy how many of these stories have had people say things like "I never spoke up because I thought 'Who would believe me? It was probably my fault somehow. It'll only make things worse. It's not worth all the horrible things people will say to me.'"

    Granted, after just one allegation, I agree with keeping an open mind. It takes a lot of courage to be the first one to come forward with the truth, and that person should never just immediately be accused of being a liar, but I can understand not wanting to just instantly believe them and jump on the bandwagon of "Drag this person's name through the mud and ruin their life!" on one person's say-so.

    But after this many cases? I've read every single one of the instances posted here of people coming forward about Vic. Women who have had this happen to them throughout his career, and even before his career took off, from all walks of life, from his victims themselves to friends of victims to coworkers to staff at cons who've seen this happen. And numerous people (who happen to be men and women, though I refuse to treat that like it matters, because there should NEVER be an attitude of "If women say it, they could be lying, but if men say it, it must be true!")--have said that it's been an open secret for years that he's a creep, and that they've heard about him/known about him and warned friends about it.

    And yet, you're saying that, because "there have been many cases" where women have falsely accused men of harassment, and because you provide a link to one such case, we shouldn't be convinced by the dozens of other eyewitness, confessions, and stories about this in favor of "keeping an open mind"? News flash: it's not "keeping an open mind" when you use one example that's false to try to say "Well, since one of them isn't true, maybe these dozens of others--from all sorts of people who don't know each other, have nothing to gain except for death threats by coming forward, and probably just want to forget it ever happened--are also not true!" That's just being in denial.

    Adding on to what others have said, the potential negatives about coming forward with a story like this far outweigh the potential positives. If you're making it up, what do you have to gain from it? Money? Fame? Maybe if you were suing someone, which does not seem to be the case for most of these people, if any of them at all. And let's face it, in cases like these, nobody cares about or remembers the victims anywhere near as much as the perps. It's a sad-but-true part of this society we live in: Vic is always gonna be more famous than most if not all of his victims (who, if they are famous themselves, are for reasons not related to him), who will get very short-term fame at the most.
    That being the case, and as much as I disagree with FUNi taking such drastic action this soon when things blew up out of nowhere, what's done is done and there isn't a thing I can do about it. And I sincerely doubt we're going to get anything more than "The allegations are true because so-and-so said so," and whatever supposed evidence exists will be kept behind closed doors.
    As others have said here: what kind of evidence do you freakin' need to conclude that somebody's a scumbag? A picture of Vic groping girls at cons or sticking his tongue in their ears while shirtless? A video of him making people feel really uncomfortable in his presence? A pic of him doing it with Samantha Inoue-Harte's friend in a bed that has "Samantha's bed" flashing over it in neon lights? That's the point here, that's why shit like this takes so long to come out: guys like these are--most of the time--too careful and too manipulative to let things like that exist. That's why the #MeToo movement is so important, because there isn't such evidence. There's only the stories from people who don't have a reason to lie about them (again, usually--sometimes there are false allegations from people who do have a reason, but that is the minority, not the majority), and others who see this, realize that they're not alone and that what happened to them was not their fault, and can share their stories to assure others that they, too, are not alone. When you have this many stories, from this many different people, who've interacted with Vic in this many different ways, who don't know each other and aren't going to be getting money or fame out of this, trying to say "We shouldn't jump to conclusions because there's no physical evidence" is just ridiculous.
    Whatever your (and not just you Zephray, I mean everyone here) feelings on the matter are, I hope everyone understands the magnitude of what is happening here and that a person's career has just been completely ruined. I don't think it's something to be celebrated one way or another, at the very least.
    Certainly, I understand the magnitude. A guy who is, by many, many accounts, a creeper, an asshole, and terrible to work with, was fired from his job not immediately, not on one person's say-so, but after an investigation and lots and lots of people coming forward convinced them that, yes, this guy is a piece of shit who does not deserve to be representing them. It is, indeed, not something to be celebrated that shit like this has been going on for so long and hurt so many people, and that his actions the subsequent consequences will make things harder on Funimation as they now have to recast his roles.
    Hidden:

  2. #3042

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by BellisarioFaith View Post
    Okay. As someone who usually only ever lurks in this thread for the latest news about the dub and remains silent, this was enough to finally get me to break my silence, because what the actual hell. There is "keeping an open mind" and "playing devil's advocate" to a perfectly reasonable extent...and then there's taking that way too far, to ridiculous extremes.

    Do women sometimes make false allegations towards men? Yes. And does it suck for them? Certainly. And honestly, that's partly why it tends to take so long for these things to come out; someone has to be "the first" to speak up, and that person usually has it the worst because people will just accuse them of lying to get publicity, humiliate the man in question for their own personal reasons, or whatever else. It's crazy how many of these stories have had people say things like "I never spoke up because I thought 'Who would believe me? It was probably my fault somehow. It'll only make things worse. It's not worth all the horrible things people will say to me.'"

    Granted, after just one allegation, I agree with keeping an open mind. It takes a lot of courage to be the first one to come forward with the truth, and that person should never just immediately be accused of being a liar, but I can understand not wanting to just instantly believe them and jump on the bandwagon of "Drag this person's name through the mud and ruin their life!" on one person's say-so.

    But after this many cases? I've read every single one of the instances posted here of people coming forward about Vic. Women who have had this happen to them throughout his career, and even before his career took off, from all walks of life, from his victims themselves to friends of victims to coworkers to staff at cons who've seen this happen. And numerous people (who happen to be men and women, though I refuse to treat that like it matters, because there should NEVER be an attitude of "If women say it, they could be lying, but if men say it, it must be true!")--have said that it's been an open secret for years that he's a creep, and that they've heard about him/known about him and warned friends about it.

    And yet, you're saying that, because "there have been many cases" where women have falsely accused men of harassment, and because you provide a link to one such case, we shouldn't be convinced by the dozens of other eyewitness, confessions, and stories about this in favor of "keeping an open mind"? News flash: it's not "keeping an open mind" when you use one example that's false to try to say "Well, since one of them isn't true, maybe these dozens of others--from all sorts of people who don't know each other, have nothing to gain except for death threats by coming forward, and probably just want to forget it ever happened--are also not true!" That's just being in denial.

    Adding on to what others have said, the potential negatives about coming forward with a story like this far outweigh the potential positives. If you're making it up, what do you have to gain from it? Money? Fame? Maybe if you were suing someone, which does not seem to be the case for most of these people, if any of them at all. And let's face it, in cases like these, nobody cares about or remembers the victims anywhere near as much as the perps. It's a sad-but-true part of this society we live in: Vic is always gonna be more famous than most if not all of his victims (who, if they are famous themselves, are for reasons not related to him), who will get very short-term fame at the most.
    As others have said here: what kind of evidence do you freakin' need to conclude that somebody's a scumbag? A picture of Vic groping girls at cons or sticking his tongue in their ears while shirtless? A video of him making people feel really uncomfortable in his presence? A pic of him doing it with Samantha Inoue-Harte's friend in a bed that has "Samantha's bed" flashing over it in neon lights? That's the point here, that's why shit like this takes so long to come out: guys like these are--most of the time--too careful and too manipulative to let things like that exist. That's why the #MeToo movement is so important, because there isn't such evidence. There's only the stories from people who don't have a reason to lie about them (again, usually--sometimes there are false allegations from people who do have a reason, but that is the minority, not the majority), and others who see this, realize that they're not alone and that what happened to them was not their fault, and can share their stories to assure others that they, too, are not alone. When you have this many stories, from this many different people, who've interacted with Vic in this many different ways, who don't know each other and aren't going to be getting money or fame out of this, trying to say "We shouldn't jump to conclusions because there's no physical evidence" is just ridiculous.
    Certainly, I understand the magnitude. A guy who is, by many, many accounts, a creeper, an asshole, and terrible to work with, was fired from his job not immediately, not on one person's say-so, but after an investigation and lots and lots of people coming forward convinced them that, yes, this guy is a piece of shit who does not deserve to be representing them. It is, indeed, not something to be celebrated that shit like this has been going on for so long and hurt so many people, and that his actions the subsequent consequences will make things harder on Funimation as they now have to recast his roles.
    16 chars of how do I upvote?

    Man, denial was the perfect word to describe the people still defending Vic. I was hesitant when it was just stoiries about cheek kissing at conventions, but there’s no way so many of his coworkers would come forward with made-up stories like yanking on their hair and whispering into their ears. People assuming he didn’t do this stuff are believing him instead of multiple women. If you’re working on a lack of evidence, you tend to assume multiple sources over a single source. That’s just how logic works. Ideally, you want it proven with hard evidence, but evidence is near impossible to come by in these situations because someone doing something wrong isn’t going to do it in front of a camera... So what do you do? Let them get away with it, or assume that the dozens of stories are true? It’s a private business, not the court of law. These things are run differently.

    Totally left field, but that logic is how climate change deniers get by. They figure, well, there is one or two studies denying climate change is man-made (out of a hundred plus), so I guess I’ll believe the one or two. If it’s a numbers game, go with the large numbers over the single one.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    What is to be celebrated is that he won’t be harassing anyone else any time soon—with any luck. He won’t be around coworkers whose hair he can pull back. But as I said earlier, Funimation is low on good actors, so it’s a shame we lost a good one. Say what you will about him, but he was a good actor; his Edward Elric was always perfect. So was Kevin Spacey, who hopefully will rot in hell with all his acting talent.

  3. #3043
    Just badass Sano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keokuk, Iowa

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Yeah, It's going to be diffcult situation going forward with everything that came out of this mess. The thing that brothers me is his fan club. Its mostly due to from watching Leah Remini's A&E show and from just reading some of the stories that it really show a lot signs that I seen from the show.

  4. #3044

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    I'll look forward to when this thread gets back to dub news--when we have news to discuss. I think we've just about beat the horse on this one, and that master post by BFaith summed it all up nicely.

    I was the only one who posted any semi-review or anything about the 3D2Y special; bummer. And the Episode of Sabo trailer should be up by now; I guess they're skipping it because it would probably feature Sabo as a prominent voice and they don't need more attention drawn to that right now... Oh well.

  5. #3045

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    First of all, do not put words into my mouth. I never once said in any of my posts that providing one or more examples automatically means every single allegation is proven false. That would be stupid and absurd. But at the same time, I'm saying it's also just as absurd to just assume every single story is 100% factual just because "they take risks by coming out." I see a lot of hypocrisy in these arguments, also ignoring that the person being accused of stuff that may or may not be true, also faces just as many, and far worse, public backlash.

    The argument that "more cases means more evidence that it's true" is not something I stand by. The way society works, stories and opinions negatively snowball out of hand, and there are many more factors. People have agendas, people have apparently had it out for this guy for years. There are videos of fans intentionally being toxic with him and trapping him with questions I've seen at various cons posted on Youtube.

    Here is another video highlighting a few of the other things I've mentioned, such as groups of people on the internet trying to falsify photos to make Vic look worse through photoshop as another such example, or the one I mentioned earlier about people in Facebook stealing photos and lying about the information to add more fuel to the fire:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-1ZCOVgoL4

    In this same video, we see a highly suspicious Tweet by Monica Rial immediately hanging out with Vic and another voice actor at the DBZ panel, days before he was suddenly her worst enemy. Now I'm even doubting her intentions based on that Tweet alone. There's something very off about the entire thing that doesn't sit right with me.

    Nothing I say is going to matter to you people because you've already let public opinion and emotions cloud your judgment on the matter, but I feel the need to do at least defend my point. While I think the title of the video here is a bit much, as nothing has been proven false either, there are points well made that people overlook. That's my problem with cases being built off of word of mouth and character shaming. A person's life can be ruined just because a few people "decide they are a creep" by posting some pictures that are taken way out of context and exaggerated. Then a chain reaction occurs where oversensitive people join in, spread rumors and nonfactual stories, and blow things out of proportion.

    You talk about proof? At the very least, you mean to tell me out of all of these stories, not a single police complaint was filed? If it were one or two cases, okay, I can understand, but if he did some of these more serious accusations such as groping, molesting, whatever as many times as I'm expected to believe, you would think someone out there said something to someone, even if it was their superiors in FUNi, who are also very dubious in this entire situation for suddenly caring about it all now when they are put in under the radar. Yet this supposedly went on for decades and now suddenly in 2019 people care about it.

    And numerous people (who happen to be men and women, though I refuse to treat that like it matters, because there should NEVER be an attitude of "If women say it, they could be lying, but if men say it, it must be true!")
    What is the point you're trying to make in argument to what I said? You're saying it's okay to think like that toward men, but if I doubt something a woman says, OH NO, suddenly I'm in the wrong? Do you see the hypocrisy in your statement? You can literally replace the women with men in these stories and it wouldn't matter. I would feel the exact same way about it. Only, here's the thing. If they were men in those stories, unlike whatever point you're trying to make here, no one would care about it in the first place.

    Adding on to what others have said, the potential negatives about coming forward with a story like this far outweigh the potential positives. If you're making it up, what do you have to gain from it? Money? Fame? Maybe if you were suing someone, which does not seem to be the case for most of these people, if any of them at all. And let's face it, in cases like these, nobody cares about or remembers the victims anywhere near as much as the perps.
    Again, why should I automatically believe every one of these stories just because of the "risks" involved with coming out with them? That doesn't mean anything to me. And by the same token, as you say yourself right after, if no one remembers the victims, why is that event a point to be brought up this late in the game?

    And what do people have to gain from it? I can think of things, including what you brought up, and more. Attention. Personal vendettas. Some people are just looking to be patted on the back. And I don't just mean the people behind the stories, but others hijacking them for their own agendas.

    As others have said here: what kind of evidence do you freakin' need to conclude that somebody's a scumbag?
    How about we don't just jump the gun and put labels on people based off of third-hand stories that may or may not be true, and try to actually let the guy defend himself. Has that ever been an option for any of you from day one? No, because you came into the situation from the getgo with the mindset that he is guilty of all accounts, never had any intention of even hearing him out, and wanted this to happen to him. And this was before the Monica Rial stuff even started. Why do we need to come to such a conclusion in the first place without listening to all sides of the stories? Why do we automatically have to make emotional decisions without questioning things? Why should we believe everything thrown at face value?

    With all the accusations, as I've said on numerous posts already, I am positive that something inappropriate happened. But based on what I am seeing, I strongly believe whatever happened was inappropriate touching that may or may not have been intentional on his part, that have been grossly twisted by public perception into far more serious accusations. From start to finish, it was a situation that was set up for failure with no way out, no chances given for even an attempt to defend himself. The fact that this man lost his life, career and everything he worked for in the span of a few weeks, is telling of the age we live in and it's pretty sickening really.

    A guy who is, by many, many accounts, a creeper, an asshole, and terrible to work with, was fired from his job not immediately, not on one person's say-so, but after an investigation and lots and lots of people coming forward convinced them that, yes, this guy is a piece of shit who does not deserve to be representing them. It is, indeed, not something to be celebrated that shit like this has been going on for so long and hurt so many people, and that his actions the subsequent consequences will make things harder on Funimation as they now have to recast his roles.
    "Creeper", "asshole", are these seriously terms we use to shatter someone's career. If it's about being an "asshole," first of all, I can think of LOTS of people out in the world that should be fired immediately. "Creeper" is nothing but a label people throw out and it is often grossly exaggerated. And I can assure you that if you're around so many people day after day, you're going to accidentally have those awkward situations, even if you're not looking for it.

    And no, regardless of whatever bullshit FUNi is feeding the public, no investigation was done. It's just them tossing someone aside because they're scared of dealing with it.

  6. #3046

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    There's something very off about the entire thing that doesn't sit right with me.
    This is what BFaith meant by “denial.”

  7. #3047

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Yeah, no, the only denial in practice here is you guys clearly ignoring the points I'm making. And I can see that is not going to change.

    Did you even look at the video I posted? Probably not, and you have no intention of listening to anything I say. I know that's how biased opinions work.

  8. #3048

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    We should stop this before it gets Kanzenshuu levels of nasty.

  9. #3049

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    I don't know who that is, but I'm sure it won't. Though I'm firm in my stance, I'm not out for blood against anyone personally. I just want people to not just dismiss everything without even trying to listen.

  10. #3050

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Its not a who, its a where. Its a Dragon Ball forum.

  11. #3051

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    I agree with some of your points and I disagree with others, but I honestly don’t care enough to write essays like you guys do. Don’t assume we’re stubborn and you’re not. You have just as strong opinions as we do about this. Argue the facts and the logic. Let’s keep this respectful. I pointed out your literal denial because you’re accusing us of selective ignorance or stubbornness when you’re clearly doing just that by saying her account “doesn’t feel right.”

    What it comes down to is a “he said; she said.” You chose to believe the one man and we chose to believe the dozens of women. That’s how simple this is. When it comes to how we can dole out punishment to someone for a crime we can’t prove, that’s when it gets trickier. Funimation took a couple weeks and probably interviewed their voice actresses to see how often this happened. If multiple employees came to them and said he harassed each of them, what is the company supposed to do? I’m betting Monica and one or two others told them of similar interactions and they decided to stand by the multiple accusations, and when it’s a he said, she said scenario in a work environment, you’ve got to use your best judgement and trust the people you know are trustworthy.

  12. #3052

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    It's not as if I think Vic is 100% innocent, but I disagree with how things have unfolded in the situation. That is basically the point I've been trying to argue here. And fine, I'm willing to agree I'm also stubborn but that still doesn't change what I said. And that's the problem I have with the entire situation. It's all just based on "feelings" and "what ifs".

  13. #3053

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Let’s bring this back on topic. If Nami and Robin accuse Sanji of sexual harrassment, and you know from Sanji’s reputation around the boat that he’s a bit of a perv (and of course that Nani and Robin don’t typically lie), then is it okay to kick him off the ship? Or do you ignore Nami and Robin and tell them to photograph him next time?

    :D

  14. #3054

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    My mama always taught me What's Done In The Dark.. Always Comes To Light" maybe be a heard pill to swallow for the ones in here defending Vic but 2 + 2 is 4.
    Its a shame cause he does seem like a real nice guy but even nice guys can do terrible things and that's just the reality and Vic has to face the consequences of his actions. Good riddance to him and I hope all the victims can find peace . I feel terrible for Monica the amount of missles so to.speak that's been thrown at her is not right it's sad she really had to lawyer cause these deranged Vic fans are still sending threats.
    I am bummed on how they are gonna recast his roles tho especially for Sabo, I was looking forward to that but I think Robbie Draymond as a previous poster mentioned would be a great replacement or Bryce Papenbrook maybe

  15. #3055

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Onepieceanimefan23 View Post
    Bryce Papenbrook maybe


    I hope not. He's awful...

  16. #3056

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    The only proof presented against Vic so far has been photos taken out of context and whatever vitriol that facebook group chat had leaked. Monica Rial is lying through her teeth - she gets called out and does that stupid laugh-emoji-spam thing that people do when they lose an argument. She leaves twitter and comes back with some brand new out of nowhere allegations to hop on the bandwagon, and then takes Vic's job And now threatens leagal action against people calling her out.

    Chris Sabat is White-knighting her. Jamie Marchi, was already a notorious [re]gressive at funimation so she's jumped on the bandwagon, And Jamie Mcgonnigle is using his connections to get people banned off twitter for posting counter-evidence.

    Funimation claims they investigated. Why not release the results? Have they gone to the police? I cannot stress this enough, where's the evidence?? Allegations alone simply arent enough to ruin a person's entire career and that should NEVER be the standard - especially when you have to resort to censorship to keep the allegations alive. This entire thing is frustrating. That somebody can have their life ruined by a bunch of scary stories. Oh and Twitter going around and banning accounts exposing the lies people are putting out about him. I don't think he needs his Job back at funimation. His names been dug through the mud by people he may be uncomfortable around or outright despise after this mess and people uncomfortable around him.

    This whole thing reeks and I don't like it. I'm neither here nor there on Vic as an actor. I like his Edward Elric i guess, but one thing I do not stand for is this tomfoolery, and i will never support it. For those who care, there is a consumer boycott going on about this.

    I am done purchasing and supporting any english dub or product from Funimation.
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

  17. #3057

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Returns View Post
    The only proof presented against Vic so far has been photos taken out of context and whatever vitriol that facebook group chat had leaked. Monica Rial is lying through her teeth - she gets called out and does that stupid laugh-emoji-spam thing that people do when they lose an argument. She leaves twitter and comes back with some brand new out of nowhere allegations to hop on the bandwagon, and then takes Vic's job And now threatens leagal action against people calling her out.

    Chris Sabat is White-knighting her. Jamie Marchi, was already a notorious [re]gressive at funimation so she's jumped on the bandwagon, And Jamie Mcgonnigle is using his connections to get people banned off twitter for posting counter-evidence.

    Funimation claims they investigated. Why not release the results? Have they gone to the police? I cannot stress this enough, where's the evidence?? Allegations alone simply arent enough to ruin a person's entire career and that should NEVER be the standard - especially when you have to resort to censorship to keep the allegations alive. This entire thing is frustrating. That somebody can have their life ruined by a bunch of scary stories. Oh and Twitter going around and banning accounts exposing the lies people are putting out about him. I don't think he needs his Job back at funimation. His names been dug through the mud by people he may be uncomfortable around or outright despise after this mess and people uncomfortable around him.

    This whole thing reeks and I don't like it. I'm neither here nor there on Vic as an actor. I like his Edward Elric i guess, but one thing I do not stand for is this tomfoolery, and i will never support it. For those who care, there is a consumer boycott going on about this.

    I am done purchasing and supporting any english dub or product from Funimation.
    All you are doing with this post and actually thinking this making a noise on how you are fucking dumpster trash.

  18. #3058

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    All you are doing with this post and actually thinking this making a noise on how you are fucking dumpster trash.
    My, How Tolerant you are
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

  19. #3059
    Discovered Stowaway MarcelloF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Yes, there's some crazy conspiracy going on to take down world superstar Vic Mignona.

    Honestly, do you think all these women banded together to create a bunch of lies to ruin his career? What does anyone have to gain from that?

    I don't know, man, have fun boycotting Funimation for cutting ties to an asshat, I guess.

    3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

  20. #3060

    Default Re: Funimation DVD Discussion IV (Please Check First Post for FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    All you are doing with this post and actually thinking this making a noise on how you are fucking dumpster trash.
    Pretty much, its a bunch of sexist horsehshit and again there is not this much smoke without a fire its been an open secret for years.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

  1. Md-Martin
  2. Zephray

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts