+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Ultra S&M - We're Still Not Switching It Up Yet But Will Be In 2018

Default Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon

You know what that means.

Another 2-3 years (and at least two movies) of the anime!

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

What happened to Pokemon Z? Wasn't Zygarde going to have forms that rip off Cell from Dragon Ball Z?

A less of an emphasis on required HM's like what they did in Black and White would be grand thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Lol at the salty users who still deny this is Gen VII despite we have footage proving otherwise. Not of this forum, btw.
    Zygarde didn't get his own game, XY feels so incomplete as a result.

It's no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    What happened to Pokemon Z? Wasn't Zygarde going to have forms that rip off Cell from Dragon Ball Z?
    Unless this region is somehow linked to the origins of Kalos, we're looking at anime exclusive formes. :/

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    A less of an emphasis on required HM's like what they did in Black and White would be grand thinking about it.

Zygarde didn't get his own game, XY feels so incomplete as a result.

It's no surprise.

Unless this region is somehow linked to the origins of Kalos, we're looking at anime exclusive formes. :/
    Then fuck Nintendo! I wanted pokemon Cell.....

Quoting my buddy Robby regarding the Zygarde plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    What's to fit? There's a monster living off over in a cave somewhere, go catch it. Oh, and it you give it this item it changes form.

Same with most non box art legendaries.
    Zygarde only takes action when the world is plunged into an impeding apocalypse of sorts.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

The UK press release calls it a new generation.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    The UK press release calls it a new generation.
    There isn't any need for the press release, the footage listed each and all the generations and the year they were released, eventually gettin to the current times with the official announcement of the 7th Gen.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Wait you can transfer the Red/Blue/Yellow pokemon to Sun/Moon via Pokemon Bank?!

How....does that work exactly? I mean, all of the types are still there, as are the moves, but there would be some serious stat recalculation.

That was an excellent trailer!
    Usually when does pre-order begin?

3DS Friend Code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143

Man I'm glad I didn't wake up for that direct. There's not even enough information for me to start arguing about which versions my girlfriend and I will get.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Wish the direct had more info about Pokemon sun and moon but we have 10 months for that to happen. Pretty cool we can transfer our pokemon from the downloaded Red/Blue/Yellow to the new gen. Maybe I can finally get a surfing pikachu on the 3ds.

3DS FC: 4124-5374-7290
    Username EE

Default Re: Pokemon SUN and MOON

Zygarde's alt forms are already in Picross, and they'll still appear in all subsequent games. They aren't being ignored, he just isn't getting his own game over it. Same way a big deal wasn't made over Rotom, or Shaymin, or Keldeo, or Diance or Hoopa or Deoxys having multiple forms.

It wasn't a glaring obvious gaping plot point like Kyruem was begging for more information. Everyone just assumed from the XYZ thing.

Anyway, that was a pretty disappointing reveal. Not even official art for *anything* yet? Well, hopefully they hold back info this time around... XY had revealed all but like 4 monsters by the time it came out.

(It's also possible the company themselves were still planning on Z until recently and changed course for the 20th, might be why there's so little finished art this time around)
    Last edited by Robby; February 26th, 2016 at 01:08 PM.

I wonder why Amazon only has pre-orders for Sun and not Moon. That's random. I also see no rush to pre-order though.

They often have listing for just one or the other when its this early. They put both into the same page and split the menu eventually.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

There is probably a couple ways we will get info on Sun and Moon by the time it releases first is coro coro, 2nd is GDC (which will already have Pokemon GO), and third is E3.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Wait you can transfer the Red/Blue/Yellow pokemon to Sun/Moon via Pokemon Bank?!

How....does that work exactly? I mean, all of the types are still there, as are the moves, but there would be some serious stat recalculation.
    Yes. If silver could, then the bank can as well.

They probably changed the base genes (IV, EV, personality, gender, ability, shinnyness) of the pkmn in RBY already, or just asign them out of other variables already in the code, like they did to GS.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    I wonder if this new gen will be using a new graphic engine.
    If its still 3DS, they'll probably keep the old one because it still looks really good, covers the first 700 mons, and was already taxing the 3DS' hardware to do even that. Those models were really high quality, future proofed. Same way gen 3 sprites got reused for years.

They miiight change the render style just to make it look different though. Since they are models that's easy enough to change with a simple filter switch.

I see a Starbucks.

As of now, with all the information present, I can make a measured and rational statement that there is no reason for me not to be getting Moon.

Unless Sun has an exclusive goat.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information