+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 345 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 6883

Thread: Pokemon Ultra S&M - Let's Minecraft Pikachu and Eevee Quest

Default Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon - Bewear of Spoilers

Defeated the Elite 4 and Champion. Definitely one of the hardest leagues if not the hardest League I've done so far.

My plan now is to start breeding Wimpods for Aqua Jet and Spikes, because I believe in the little bastards. I don't normally do competitive stuff or anything, just figured I'd give it a go for a bit. Lemme know if you're interested in one.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by BatrozX View Post
    There's an AP Discord chat?! Where can I get the invite link?
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    AP Discord?! Is there an invite link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    I could use this too, please
    Here you go: https://discord.gg/veywVFE

The Pokemon discussion happens in the gaming channel.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    EDIT: WTF is with Marowak's all Ghost and almost all Fire moves (including its signature move!!!) being learned on lower levels than Cubone can evolve into it?
    It's new typing is basically completely wasted until you can get to Move Reminder near the end of the game... talk about idiocy.
    RE-EDIT: I suppose it should learn Flame Wheel when it evolves despite of the level, but mine didn't. Could it be a bug?
    Hardly the first mon to have all its good moves hidden in an early level before it could actually get it, or a signature move in a bad place. Like last gen Pancham didn't get its signature move, parting shot, until level 46. When it evolves at level 32. Everything that can learn spore always learns it only in its first form and a dozen levels after it evolves. Noivern had Boomburst (its signature) hurricane, and dragon pulse all locked behind level 1 moves.

Not to mention the multitude of eggs moves.

Or Ratatta with its new Hussle ability that lowers its accuracy but raises its attack. It used to learn a couple guaranteed hit moves from move tutor but has no access to those moves now.

Sandshrew didn't learn a single offensive ground move until like 10 games in. Samurott still can't learn Shell Smash. Some things with skill link learn almost no multi hit moves.
    Etc. etc. There's lots of really weird moveset choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    My plan now is to start breeding Wimpods for Aqua Jet and Spikes, because I believe in the little bastards. I don't normally do competitive stuff or anything, just figured I'd give it a go for a bit. Lemme know if you're interested in one.
    I could do with one of those.

Though trading is all wonked up now, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I could do with one of those.

Though trading is all wonked up now, so...
    Got a pref on the specs? I've got a bunch of breeding to do before I can unlock the IV evaluation still (need to breed 20 eggs apparently?), so I can't guarantee anything on those, but if you have any attacks or natures you want, I'll get on it. Otherwise I could just breed you a plain old one right now, haha.

I got Pokemon Moon and my Starter is Poppilo :D

Kamen Rider OOOs

I've got Wimpods with spikes and aqua jet now, so that's a thing if people want.

I'm getting the game soon, so an Adamant one would be great for me, or if there's none, Impish or another SpAt-lowering nature. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    I'm getting the game soon, so an Adamant one would be great for me, or if there's none, Impish or another SpAt-lowering nature. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
    Hopefully I'll have one before you get the game, but I don't have any like that ready yet. I'll set one aside as soon as I find one though!

Once I get an Adamant one, I'll probably start breeding a bunch of them, since that's the good stuff on Wimpod.

Hopefully I'll have one before you get the game, but I don't have any like that ready yet. I'll set one aside as soon as I find one though!

Once I get an Adamant one, I'll probably start breeding a bunch of them, since that's the good stuff on Wimpod.
    Can I request a wimpod too? With the name "Bepis", ideally

Stupid amazon didn't delivered in release date. I preordered in May you know.
    Don't want to drive an hour to get to the next store but if the games won't come today I might do that.
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

Can I request a wimpod too? With the name "Bepis", ideally
    Any pref on nature?

I got an adamant one by the way and plan on breeding that a bunch. I also have relaxed, hasty, gentle, bashful, quiet, and naive. Adamant and careful seem to be the ones of choice.

Any pref on nature?

I got an adamant one by the way and plan on breeding that a bunch. I also have relaxed, hasty, gentle, bashful, quiet, and naive. Adamant and careful seem to be the ones of choice.
    Adamant is ideal, yeah.

Adamant is ideal, yeah.
    I've got an extra one ready then! Male or female?

Dunno if I added you on my 3DS friend list, but my FC's in the sig, and my ingame name is Baphomet.

I've got an extra one ready then! Male or female?

Dunno if I added you on my 3DS friend list, but my FC's in the sig, and my ingame name is Baphomet.
    Whichever is fine. My FC is 3110-4165-1244. My in-game name is Goku

Whichever is fine. My FC is 3110-4165-1244. My in-game name is Goku
    It's ready! Get in the festival plaza and I'll be there in a moment.

Ho boy. Finsihed the loooong stretch of Team Skull/Aether stuff.

Spoiler:

I'm kinda disappointed that Team Skull is as bad as the secondary bad, Aether. Was kind of hoping there was a bit more behind thier thuggery, but it turns out they are pretty one dimensional. And I'm not enitrely sure how to feel about the Ultra Wormhole plotline yet.

But I gotta say. The part where Lilly changes out of that stupid damned outfit was very cathartic because it was bugging me for the whole game. I just really dislike Aether's out of place fashion sense in this region. I mean, I guess this is intended,but during that whole Aether dungeon... ugh. It felt like I was suddenly thrown into a different game and I so badly wanted it to be over so I can get back to having a tropical adventure on the island.

Current Team
    -Exeggutor "ugly giraffe"
    -Primarina "this poptart"
    -Marowak "a numbskull"
    -Clefable "pink Gengar"
    -Wishiwash "bullied fish"
    -Minior no nickname yet

On the 4th island now and looking forward to switching around my team. Got the giraffe Exeggutor, finally. Although for some reason... It seems rather frail or not matching its design in terms of bulk. Unlike the other Alola forms I've encountered, I'm kinda having a hard time trying to understand the tradeoff. I guess it learns some good power moves to make up for the lack of decent attack stat, but I'm wondering what I could untilize its special attack since it's unchanged and still pretty high. It also has a really poor ability, making it much more difficult for me to understand it further. Usually I'm good at finding a role for a Pokemon quick too :T

Minior is oddly enough a weird pokemon that I happened to taken a liking for. Its shield gimmick is surprisingly reliable and a cool idea in general. Alolan Marowak is slowly starting to feel underclassed, though he's still reliable. I figured since the form is more for defense, STAB wasn't priority for him. So instead I relied more on Focus Energy to crit Bonebarangs when I needed that extra damage/def buff bypass, Headbutt(now changed out for Focus Blast) and Brutal Swing for additional utility. It's worked out really well so far.

Looking foward to playing around with Vikavolt when I have the chance. And maybe Bewear when I find one on the unexplored sections of Poni Island. Still no clue what the final team might look like.

It's ready! Get in the festival plaza and I'll be there in a moment.
    I hope you enjoy your Bagel w/ Lox, good sir

I hope you enjoy your Bagel w/ Lox, good sir
    Delicious. Now you may handle the Bepis.

Damn, I just realized I can only evolve my Charjbug on Poni island. It'll take me forever to get there . . . .

Oh well, at least I can ride Charizard now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information