+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid

Default Re: Hybrid

Chapter 157: Dark King.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7bD3A1JrOc

Vladmir: Impale!

Vladmir summons several red stakes and send them flying at the three like a rain of spears.

Alex: Johnny!

Alex gets in front of Johnnathan and deflects some of the stakes with his scythe. Then he pulls back Johnnathan and retreats.

Vladmir: Graaaah!

Vladmir keeps launching stakes at them until Schneider shoots five arrows at once on his face and chest.

Vladmir: Grrrrr!

Schneider: Over here you shadow of a usurped king!

He removes the arrows and summons a large stake and that he wields like a javelin and uses it in close combat against her. She tries to dodge the attacks by rolling around and shooting an arrow for blind spots.

Schneider: Tch! To think this guy used to be my "king".

Johnnathan: I don't remember you being the type to let a woman do all the work...outside of my mom, of course.

Alex: She is a high-ranked Angel. She can take care of herself. But I still have a grudge with this guy. Haaa!

He delivers a vertical swing with his schyte that sended a pressure wave, delivering a long-distance attack cutting his elbow.

He gets Vladmir's attention and the two of them look at each other.

Alex: Yo! Remember me?

Vladmir:....Highlander.....

He then flies straight at Alex with his javelin like a joust and Alex clashes his weapon with it and manages to block it. Vladmir than procceds by flying in midair and summoning several other stakes around him and shooting everywhere making the three of them to hide inside the bastille.

Vladmir: Highlandeeeer!

Alex: Alright, he is pissed. So he will propably wouldn't escape from us....not that it is a good thing.

Johnnathan: You guys know I am still alive, right?

Schneider: You came here at your own, so stop complaining.

Alex: Still, I think his Dark Magic is just what we needed to finally put him to a rest.

Then various stakes pierce the walls and almost hit them.

Alex: I don't think it is a good idea to stay here.

Johnnathan: Urgh, damnit. Should have patched a box of cigarretes before coming here.

Alex: Hold on, you've been smoking?! If your mother was alive, she would kill you before that straw stick. I can't even die without you starting to kill yourself later.

Johnnathan: Henry was pretty much risking his life when you were alive.

Alex: I was still tracking him you know.

Johnnathan: If it makes you feel better, I started at sixteen.

Then another rain of stakes almost hits them.

Schneider: Can we leave that parental talk for later?!

Johnnathan: Yeah, dad. Not the time for that.

Alex: Fine.

The three of them rushes to the stairs and climb to a upper floor while being attacked by several stakes piercing the walls.

Johnnathan: How does he do that?

Alex: He was a vampire. He has high sensory skills, specially as a Wraith.

Johnnathan: By the way, can't any of you two fly?

Schneider: These wings are more like decorations than anything else.

Soon they reach the top floor of the Bastille and Vladmir breaks the wall and face them with a long stake javelin on his hand.

Vladmir: Grrrrr!!!

Johnnathan: Okay, we can't shake him off and take him by surprise. What is the plan?

Alex: I have a plan. You and me go right at him and Schneider shoots him.

Johnnathan:...Is that different from what we were doing?

Vladmir: Graaaaah!

He then attacks Johnnathen with his stake and parry him with his swords. Johnnathan then pushes back with his swords enchanted with darkness.

Vladmir: Graaah....

Vladmir then acts a bit hesitant.

Alex: I guess your magic have some effect on him.

Johnnathan: If that is the case, can you two keep him busy for a while.

Alex:...Easy said it than done.

Alex throws his scythe and Vladmir that deflects, but Alex jumps to his scythe and picks it again for an attack from above, slicing his torso diagonally.

Vladmir: Grah!

Vladmir then regenerates from his wound and starts swinging his javelin at him, but Schneider shoots and arrow right below his wrist making him stop.

Johnnathan: Dad! Get out of the way!

Alex then steps to the right and Johnnathan shoots a Red Spiral right at his chest leaving an entire hole on it.

Vladmir: Gah!

Alex: Nice one, son.

Johnnathan:...I've been making a lot of hole lately.

Vladmir: Graa....Graaa...

Then Vladmir raises his left hand and lifts his index finger.

Alex: Huh? That's....

He then looks at Johnnathan and senses a lot of killing intent coming next to him.

Alex: Johnnathan! Watch out!

He pushes back Johnnathan and a large red spike appears from the floor impaling him.

Alex: Uurgh! Not again!

Schneider: Alex!

Johnnathan: Dad!

Alex: Worry not, son! Take more than this to take down an angel...Also it is not that bad when you do not lose good part of your guts...Hahahah..cough.

Vladmir then summons several stakes next to launch them at any time. Johnnathan then stands in front of his father.

Alex: What are you doing, boy?

Johnnathan: Just get out of there quickly.

Alex: I will not die you retard son of mine! You on other hand....

Johnnathan: No! I won't...I won't leave you behind again!

Alex:....Stop acting cool and get ou-

Vladmir then throws all of his stakes at them and Johnnathan tries to deflects with his swords, but some of the stakes pierces in some points of his body.

Johnnathan: Gah!

Schneider: Johnnathan!

She tries to shoot arrows at Vladmir, but he throws his large Javelin at her and pierces her chest and attaches her into a wall. Vladmir then shoots several other stakes at her piercing her everywhere.

Schneider: Uuuurgh....Sorry guys....

Her body then disappears and her jar drops into the ground releasing souls.

Johnnathan: W-What happened? Urgh...

Johnnathan tries to remove the stakes out of his body.

Alex: She...Went back to Lyssium....

Vladmir then approaches slowly with another javelin on hand.

Alex: Damnit...Johnnathan you have to get out of there and go somewhere safe...Then after that we regroup and....

Vladmir then gets ready to stab Johnnathan with his stake and Johnnathan looks at him, but for some reason time seemed to stop.

Johnnathan: Hmm? What is this?

"Oh man, what a development."

For his surprise, he see his mother, Ruby Scarlet at his side just like that time in Taiyo.

Ruby: You had to play hero again, don't you? Children aren't supossed to defend their parents you know.

Johnnathan:...What is going on?

Ruby: Take this as a...Near-Death Experience. Now how about we get straight to the point...have you ever noticed that why you can still use your magic so perfectly despite your shattered soul? And how are you alive in the Underworld?

Johnnathan: Wasn't that because of the Skeleton Coins?

Ruby: Nope. The coins just allows you to skip to the Underworld to the Living World. What made you feel alive is something else differently.

Johnnathan: You are just fruit of my imagination, right? How do you know that.

Ruby: Because just now you are just realizing that.

Johnnathan: I think I get it. But, what do I do now?

Ruby: I don't need to tell you. You have the answer already.

She then disappears in a red fog.

Johnnathan:....I see...

Red smokes then are released from his eyes and he catches the javelin before he could impale him.

Alex: What?

Johnnathan: Alright...Let's settle this.

He gets on his feet and gazes at Vladmir with red crimson eyes and pointy fangs.

Johnnathan: Like vampires!

Chapter 158: Crimson Soul.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8w3xkJ9BzQ
    Johnnathan: Hey, nice stick you got there. Can I have it?!

He pocks the stake off his hand and impales on his face, procceding with a kick in the chin pushing him away.

Alex: *whistle* Nice kick.

Vladmir: Grrr.....Corvus.....Corvuuuus!

Johnnathan:....I will take that as an insult.

Vladmir: Graaaaaaah!

He then summons another long stake and attacks him with two long weapons. Johnnathan dodges the first attacks.

Johnnathan: Huh. We dual wield now? Well, I already faced two axes once so why not?

The two then starts clashing their weapons until Johnnathan finds an opening jumping above him and slicing his head vertically.

Johnnathan: How is that?

He reacts by kicking Johnnathan away and tries to impale him with his two stakes, but he gets out of the ground at the last second.

Johnnathan: What the? How did it-

Alex: Hehehehe...Yeah. I did something similar once, but no matter how much you damage the head, that won't kill it as easily as if he was alive. Still, quite the feat kiddo.

Johnnathan: Can't you do anything useful?

Alex: No can do. I am stuck here. If you could help maybe?

Johnnathan then dodges another stake coming from the floor.

Johnnathan:...Can you give me some advice then?

Vladmir then summons several stakes and shoots them at Johnnathan.

Johnnathan: Uh-oh.

He tries to block the ones flying at him and his father, but still gets hit. Vladmir then summons several others.

Johnnathan: I so wanna say the H-word right now....

Alex: Watch out boy!

Vladmir then launches the stakes and Johnnathan focus his vision on the them. In a moment, the stakes seemed to fly slower at him when coming nearby.

Johnnathan: ...I don't get it, but whatever...Red Onslaught!

He then deflects most of the stakes, but one hits Alex's left eye.

Johnnathan: Ah! Dad, you're okay?

Alex: It's fine. I am already used to it.

Johnnathan: On other hand...What did I done right now?

Alex: Probably your instincts.

Johnnathan: My what?

Another stake flew at Johnnathan while he was talking to Alex, but he deflects without looking at it.

Johnnathan:...See? Again.

Alex: How many times you faced with a situation that risked your life?

Johnnathan: Well....a lot actually.

Alex: Well that explains.

Johnnathan: What?

Then Vladmir attacks Johnnathan with his stakes and ha struggles to parry with him. Meanhwile Alex tries to get free of the giant spike.

Alex: You see...Uuurhgh....When you face a lot of situations that may kill you...your body starts to get used to it and...ouch...you reach the next step on this Killing Intent bullcrap. That is how I got in this mess in the first place.

Vladmir then impale his stakes on the floor and several giant spikes appears around the room and Johnnathan tries to dodge being impaled by them.

Johnnathan: Woops! Nope! Nope! Extra Nope!

Alex: That's right son. Dodge it right before it appears. Hehehe...

Johnnathan: Urrgh....Hold on, I have an idea...Yo! Vladmir!

Vladmir: Gruh?

Johnnathan: I slept with your daughter when we were like ten!

Vladmir: Grwaaaaat?!

With a unknow surge of rage that even Vladmir himself didn't knew about it, he attacked Johnnathan with one of his stakes, but Johnnathan used the attack to shatter the spike impaling Alex by dodging out of the way releasing him.

Alex:....Huh. I'm surprised that worked.

Alex picked his scythe and delivered a swing strong enough to send Vladmir flying away.

Johnnathan: You alright dad?

Alex: I told you didn't I? A huge needle passing through the guts isn't gonna finish your old man...By the way, you just slept with her that night, right?

Johnnathan: She bited me once.

Suddenly Vladmir appeared from behind Alex ready to stab him from behind, but Johnnathan defended him at the last seconds.

Johnnathan: Get off!

The two of them starts to deliver rapid attacks at each other until Johnnathan jumps and let Alex to attack him, slicing through Vladmir's body.

Vladmir: Gruh!

Alex: Now Johnny! On my mark!

Johnnathan: Right!

The two of them slices Vladmir from the opposite sides, cutting his left arm in the process.

Vladmir: Graaaaaah!

Alex: Well look at that. Just like...27 years ago? I cut of his leg as well.

Vladmir: Grwaaaaaa!

He flies away making an entire hole in the ceiling and he stops in midair. With his right hand he gathers a load of magic energy forming a gigantic red stake several times bigger than the bastille they were inside. So big that Death could see it way back in Lyssium.

Death:....The Bastill of the Damned Bards is far closer than I expected.

Alex and Johnnathan just stands there watching the unavoidable doom above them.

Alex:...Well son, I think you have enough time to get out of here and try again another time.

Johnnathan:...Give me a break dad. If we keep like this I will never get my soul fixed.

Alex: Come on. I have nothing to lose here. But you still have.

Johnnathan: You know...Maybe it just the vampire inside me driving me crazy, but I feel like I can do it.

Alex: You sounds like someone who is ready to die.

Johnnathan: I wouldn't got in where I am now if I didn't risked it everything one time. I'm pretty sure my mother thought the same thing when she alone protected me and Henry 12 years ago. Don't you think?

Alex looks at his son and notices a glimpse of Ruby at his side smiling at him.

Alex:...She wouldn't forgive you if you die.

Johnnathan: Don't worry. I made a promise. There is a woman that I need to return to....And so do you.

Alex:...Heh. Bloody hell.

Vladmir then points his arm at them and launches the giant stake.

Alex: It is now or never!

Johnnathan: Just fucking do it old man!

Alex: Well said it!

He delivers a swing with his scythe with Johnnathan on top of it and sends him flying straight at Vladmir.

Johnnathan: A little more....A little mooore....Now!

He does a flip that makes he lands on the stake and he then runs on top of it going closer to Vladmir. When he reaches the end he leaps towards him with his swords covered in a high dose of darkness.

Johnnathan: Got you now, you sinisiter shameless needle thrower....Red Guilotine!

Vladmir: Graaah....

He gives a downward spiral attack that cuts Vladmir in half.

Alex:...Nice job, son. Nice job.

Alex watches it as the stake strikes the bastille and destroys it alongside a huge portion of the surrounding area.

Chapter 159: Cursed King.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrWzkHxYB9o

With a full swipe of his swords, Johnnathan cut Vladmir in half and he fell from the skies. Johnnathan then reverts back to normal without his eyes glowing red.

Johnnathan:....Wait a second...I can't fly...Shit!

Johnnathan then falls from the skies alongside Vladmir.

Johnnathan: Crap Crap Crap!

"I'm comiiiiing!"

Out of nowhere, Griff appears and catches Johnnathan before he landed in the ground.

Griff: And that's how it is done....Hey, aren't you that bag of living flesh that was alongside Alex?

Johnnathan: Yep. I am his son.

Griff: Son? He has a son? He never told me he had a son...Then again I never asked him. Say, you are alive right?

Johnnathan: Yeah, I guess.

Griff: Weird...Where is your father anyway?

Johnnathan: Well...

He looks at where was the bastille, but there was only a giant red spike on where it was.

Johnnathan:...I hope that didn't hurted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDFUcjWARU
    Griff: Hey! Did you done this?

He points at a fallen Vladmir on the ground and he seemed to be struggling with his upper body split in half.

Vladmir: GrraaaAaaAhh....

Johnnathan: Pretty much.

Griff: You are pretty cool. If you wanna thank me for saving your life earlier then marry my daughter in the living world. Her name is Julia. She is a Hybrid just like me.

Johnnathan:...She does not live in Wildlands by any chance does she?

Griff: Eh? You met her? Was my father with her?

Johnnathan: You mean Rey? Yeah, I had an adventure with him back there. Also, last time I saw her she was like eleven.

Griff: Oh....Nevermind then.

"It seems the job was a success."

Azrael appears before them from nowhere.

Azrael: I will be taking that.

He summons a large skeleton hand that holds Vladmir. Then Death appears in front of Vladmir restrained by Azrael.

Death: I waited 10 World Seven's Years for this moment.

Vladmir then tries to bite her head.

Death: How rude...

She turns one of her fingers into a scythe blade and pokes into his face.

Death: Boop.

Vladmir: Graaaaaah!

His body glows with green light and a green lightning is expelled from his mouth and eyes. Then after a while it was over.

Johnnathan: What the fuck is going on?

Death: Something similar to what you wish me to do.

Johnnathan: Eew.

Death: Anyway, let's move to my place shall we?

She snaps her fingers and then suddenly are back to Death's main office. Except for Griff who got behind.

Griff:....Welp. Lonely again.

Back at Death's office, Vladmir is laying on the floor seemingly unconscious.

Johnnathan:...I still need to process the things around here.

"So you are alive after all."

He hears his father from behind and he was there alongside Schneider.

Johnnathan: Dad! You're back!

Alex: Of course I am. What did you think happened to me? Died?

Schneider: Congratulations Johnny! You beat Vladmir...What now?

Johnnathan: Oh yeah. Can I have my three wishes or something?

Then Vladmir gets up on his feet.

Schneider: Aaaah! He is awake! Kill it....Re-Kill it!

Vladmir: Gruuu....What the hell is going on here?

Schneider: Aaaah! He is talking full setences now!

Alex: That is enough reason to get scared?

Vladmir then look at his hands and wings.

Vladmir: What the? What is going on?! What is this form?! Where am I?! Who are you people?! And where is my shitstain of a son?!

Death: You are dead. You are a Wraith. And it has been about 10 years.

Vladmir:....I demand details on that.

Death: Well....

Death then explains all the notions that Vladmir needed to hear.

Vladmir: I think I got it. But why am I still with this hideous appearance?

Death: It has been too long since you became a wraith. I gave back your self-awareness, but your soul is now fully corrupted at this point.

Vladmir: Well, I am dead anyway, so it's all it matters. So, those angels over there...they are the one that...Tch! Saved me?

Alex: It has been a while, huh?

Vladmir: Who are you?

Alex: You don't remember? You pierced me int he guts with a giant spike years ago.

Vladmir:...Highlander? The Red Demon? So you also met the mortal coil, huh?

Alex: By the same guy that did it to you.

Vladmir: Corvus...

Alex: Anyway we didn't really saved you. It was my son, Johnnathan who somehow could enter here while alive that defeated you.

Vladmir: Your son?

Johnnathan: Er...Hi Mr.Dracul. Nice knowing you, hehe.

Vladmir:...There is something on you that rubs me the wrong way...He is not human isn't it?

Alex: Nah. He is a Hybrid. A red one...Have you heard of them?

Vladmir: I heard rumours, but never paid that much attention. And why is he being too formal with me all of the sudden.

Johnnathan: Well...I-

Alex: He happens to be friends with your daughter.

Johnnathan: D-Dad!

Vladmir:...Which one?

Alex: The younger one.

Vladmir:....Bah! If I was still alive, you would be dead. At least it is better than walk alongside a filthy half-breed instead with my disgrace of a son.

He then picks up a chair and sits looking exhausted.

Vladmir:...My daughter...Evelyne. How is she doing it?

Johnnathan: Oh! Uhh...She kinda was part of a pirate crew alongside his siblings and your son has been pretty much doing a far better work as a vampire leader, but if it makes you feel better she kinda left them and she is now with my crew...we are also pirates by the way.

Vladmir:...At least she is not with him. Wagner and her might be the only ones in that group that are worthy. So what you're gonna do with me now Lady Death? Send to the rest of my kind? Go ahead. I guess it would fit.

Death: Well, if you wanna do that go ahead, but it is not your only option.

Vladmir: What do you mean?

Death: Didn't you know? Those two over there turned into Angels in hope to bring back their loved ones.

Alex: Yup. The more souls we get the more powerful she becomes.

Vladmir: In other words, you want me to become one of your dogs?

Death: Yes. Definetly. After all, I am mightier than you.

Vladmir:...Alright. I suposse it is the price I have to pay as king of vampires. I shall do one last duty...to save my people.

Death: That is the spirit. Since you are up to rescue every single one of your people, I shall give you a special angel title....Hmmm...How about Dracula?

Vladmir: Call me whatever you want. I just care about freeing my people.

Death: Very well then. I just wanna remind you that those two have been trying an eternity to just bring back one of them.

Vladmir: So that girl too, huh?

Schneider: H-Hello.

Alex: One moment, please.

Death: Yes, Alex?

Alex then approaches Vladmir and stares at him to the eyes.

Alex: The one who is gonna save Ruby is me. Get that you shameless failure of a sovereign? Even if you somehow manages to kill enough Phantasmas to bring all of them back before me, it will not be by your hands that she will come to my side.

Schneider: Eep! Alex! What are y-

Vladmir:...Hehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Vladmir starts to laugh awkwardly.

Vladmir: Ruby, eh? I can't believe you of all people would engage with a vampire. And one of Diamanta's favourites. Very well. You can keep her, you dried up sack of smoothie. Why would I care for a traitor anyway?

Alex: You are just mad cause she is better than any of your mistress your oversized mosquito.

The two then stares at each other like a mangoose and a snake.

Death: Yes! That's it! That is the kind of rivalry that motivates angels to compete with each other and bring more sols to be saved. Keep going!

Johnnathan: So huh....What about me? I did it the thing.

Death: Oh yeah, before that let me ask you something. You see even if you were alive, the very own air of the Underworld would steal your strenght away, but still you fought like you were alive. Have you ever wonder why is that?

Johnnathan:...At a moment I thought of the number of coins I used, but...That isn't the case, right?

Death: Yes. There are 2 ways of going into the Underworld and returning back to the living world. Either using 26 coins or more...or covering your body with Dark Magic. Either way, you would be as fine as you would be alive.

Johnnathan: Then...what exactly happened to me.

Death: Lets just say before you came here...You got yourself a security measure.

Johnnathan: Security...measure?

Death: Well, not important right now. Now let's get down to bussiness.

She turns her index finger into a scythe blade and stabs him in the chest.

Johnnathan: Huh? It is...Not hurting...

She then removes her finger and a red pulse glows in his chest.

Johnnathan: What the?

The pulse then spreads to his whole body and red glow appears around his body and disappears at the last second. His limiter then gets shattered to pieces.

Johnnathan: My limiter...

Death: You do not need that anymore. Actually it was most likely it won't work on you anymore. Right now, you can fully synchronize with your darkness. You are the first Hybrid to do achieve that by the way. Congratulations!

Azrael picks a party pooper and covers him in confetti.

Johnnathan:...Is that so?

Death: Well, it is easy to keep track of a race that there are so few of them. Now...

She snaps her fingers and a green vortex portal appears behind him.

Death: It is time for you to go. Once you start to breath the living world air...you will feel like a entire new man.

Johnnathan: Got it.

Alex: You already going? Damn. I was hoping we could hang out. There is some cool places here in Lyssium you know.

Johnnathan: Don't worry. I see you next century.

Alex: Hah. You are one cocky kid alright.

Vladmir: I wonder from who did he picked that?

Alex:...Anyway, it was nice seeing you again Johnny. When you see your brother again, tell him that I don't harbor any hard feelings on him, okay?

Vladmir: So he had two? Good grief.

Schneider: And...if you see my daughter again...tell her that I thought of a name for her.

Johnnathan: What name?

Schneider:...Cleo. Cleo Schneider. That is her name.

Johnnathan: Cleo...Nice name.

Vladmir: Hmm....

Vladmir then turns his back to Johnnathan;

Vladmir: Hey kid.

Johnnathan: Yeah?

Vladmir: You see...I had 99 other siblings and we didn't get along at all. We all wanted each other dead actually.

Alex: And here I thought I knew everything about you.

Vladmir: Because of that I had trouble about having a family. In fact, I never saw my children as anything but tools. But...could you please tell Evelyne that I cared for her? She will probably won't believe it but I feel like it is something that should be told.

Alex: Aaaw, look at that. The Vampire King and one of the 3 Dark Lords has feelings.

Vladmir: Your funeral, Highlander.

Johnnathan:...Alright. I think if it comes from me, she might actually listen.

Vladmir: You think so?

Johnnathan: Yeah, we are close...Too much close actually.

Vladmir:...What do you mean by that?

Johnnathan: Er...well, I think it is better to tell you now, but...I had sex with your daughter.

Vladmir: Is that s-WHAT?!

Johnnathan:...Twice even.

Vladmir: Whaaaat?!

Alex: Pffft! Hahahaha! You saying you wrecked up the vampire king's daughter right in front of her? Haha! You're the best kid!

Vladmir then stares at Johnnathan with a way scarier face.

Vladmir: Why did you do that, boy?!

Johnnathan: H-Hold on! It wasn't for naughty intentions...In fact she was the one who made the first move anyway.

Vladmir: What did you saaaaay?!

He summons a giant stake and stabs in the floor.

Vladmir: You saying me that she was acting like a dirty whore to you?!

Johnnathan:...Well, technically yes, but the point is that we both enjoyed it and we are in love with each other and....let me tell you, she is really good at this so...be proud of her, hehe.

Alex: Aaaahahahahahaha!

Alex can't hold back and laughs hard while the rest of the people in the room struggles to hold their laughs.

Vladmir:...Get. Out. Already.

Johnnathan:....O-Okay.(I think I messed up here.-__-)

He then jumps into the portal and disappears.

Alex: So. Your girl and my boy. I guess we are basically family now, isn't it Vlad?

Vladmir: I really don't like you.

Chapter 160: Black Snow.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_wKk3RIsv8
    Salomeh entered in Vanilla's room concerned of her well-being. She saw her with her face buried in the pillow as usual.

Salomeh: Vanilla....You have to get out now. That isn't your bed anymore.-_-

Vanilla: Just five more minutes.

Salomeh: *sigh* Just like the old days. Look, I am not mad that you were aboard a pirate ship, okay? A pirate ship lead by a golden-rank pirate captain, but that aside I am not disappointed at you. I know you are a good person.

Vanilla: It was still a bad idea.

Salomeh: Well, they did rescued from the Rogues as I heard it.

Vanilla: Still...bad idea.

Salomeh:...Oh boy. Hold on a second.

She snaps her fingers and suddenly Edward was teleported right next to her.

Edward: Huh?! Where am I? How did I get here?

Salomeh: Look Vanilla! It is your little friend, er....what is your name again?

Edward: Edward Howitz.

Salomeh: Edward! Yeah! You know, the only human you got close with it? Why don't you...chat for a little bit?

Vanilla: Whatever.

Salomeh: That is not a yes...but it is not a no as well.

She then picks up Edward by his collar and puts him in the same bed as Vanilla.

Salomeh: Have fun you two...but I want you two out in five minutes.

She closes the door and leave the two of them alone.

Edward:....(Technically this is my first time in a girl's room alone.)

Vanilla: Are you thinking about being alone with a woman?

Edward: N-No! No...It just...that teacher of yours is pretty strong huh?

Vanilla: Yeah, you get that when you have to deal with dozens of children.

Edward: So...how are you doing?

Vanilla: Awful, thank you very much.

Edward: Hey, no mopping around will you?

Vanilla: What are you even doing here?

Edward:...I dunno. Your crazy teacher just dragged me here by force.

Vanilla: If you don't have nothing to say then you can leave.

Edward:...Say, wanna go back to the Gloria?

Vanilla: No.

Edward: Why?

Vanilla: I don't wanna.

Edward: But I wanna.

Vanilla: I don't care. I have better things to do.

Edward: Can't you do those things with us?

Vanilla:...No one wants me there.

Edward: Well, I do.

Vanilla:.....

Edward:...Heh. Sure. Why would my opinion matters anyway? I have less motive to be with them as you do.

Vanilla: Then why are you tagging along?

Edward: Because I know they like me. And in no other place a chump like me would be welcome it. At least you have this place.

She then gets her face out of her pillow and sits next to Edward.

Vanilla: You know what, Eddie? You are totally right.

Edward: What do you mean?

Vanilla: You are dead weight.

Edward: Uuuurgh...

Vanilla: I mean, that does not mean you're not useful. Ever since we met on Raven's ship you changed considerably.

Edward: You think so?

Vanilla: Yup. It is not everyone that can get cut by a Hated and survive to tell the tale you know.

Edward: Oh come on. I was totally dead if it wasn't for Tenkai.

Vanilla: And even so, I don't think things would be the same without you. You always had that...flavor.

Edward: Flavor?

Vanilla: Yeah. You see things were...interesting. In my opinion Johnnathan only needed West and Florencia at most when there was only five of us, but...I think only the three of them would be too much boring.

Edward: That is talking big considering each one of them is very...unique.

Vanilla: But when I think about it...everytime you were around things were never dull...okay, not too much dull but it was never tedious.

Edward: That is just me showing off.

Vanilla: Really? Well, I guess you didn't done it very well. After all....I was gazing another man entirely this whole time.

Edward:....I am not really good with this, but I just wanna say that Johnnathan is just another man you find in your life...Okay, maybe he is not just another, but...Urrgh. Look, I don't wanna offend anyone, but this is something you have to talk to your parents.

Vanilla:...Pfft. Hehehehe...

She starts to slightly laugh.

Edward: What?

Vanilla: Sorry, it is just amusing. You see, overall you are not really special.

Edward:...I know that.

Vanilla: But...knowing you better I can see you are very kind and friendly. You always try to remain positive even though you got second thoughts. Always trying to find a solution to everything somehow. And...when I see you try so hard to become better and better...it cheer me up so greatly....*sigh* I really should have fallen to someone like you.

Edward:...Pah. What are the chances?

The two of them faces against each other with sad expressions on their faces, but unconsciously to them, their hands were approaching each other as then make contact, them grasp each other hands.

"Ah! Sorry abou-"

As they realize what happened they turn to each other and stares at each other eyes for a few moments with their hearts beating. As they look at each other with their faces close to one another they slowly gets closer. They close their eyes for a second and are closer to contact their lips.

"Guys!"

West appears alongside Evelyne before they could make contact with each other.

Vanilla: W-Wh-What?!

Edward: W-What happened?!

Evelyne: Oh! Are we....interrupting something?

West: No we are not! Nothing important happens between those two.

Edward:...Hello misfortune, my old friend.

Vanilla: Can't you guys at least knock?!

Evelyne: I'm sorry, but...something terrible is about to happen outside.

Vanilla: Terrible?

In the middle of the streets, Aladdin and Heinrich were walking around eating fish n chips when Aladdin just stopped at stared at the snow falling of the sky.

Heinrich: What is the matter?

He picks a snowflake and a dark water comes from it.

Aladdin:...Is this...Darkness?

Suddenly every single citzen falls of to the ground unconscious.

Heinrich:...Is this some sort of custom from around here?

Aladdin: No. Someone cursed the snow....Hm?

He then looks at the south.

Aladdin: This presence...could it be...

In the school building, Alpha and Omega were watching the skies becomong darker from the window of their room.

Omega: Alpha...Is that...

Alpha: Yeah....they are coming...

Chapter 161: Chaos.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4VNZdsjveE

Not so far from Gel, Raven alongside Moonlight, Bilaf and Purple Haze were watching the city from afar with a black cloud above it with the falling black snow.

Raven:...That is a really weird cloud.

Moonlight: It is totally magic no doubt. What do you say, Haze?

Haze eats a pear and ignores her.

Moonlight:...Raven can we kill him?

Raven: No.

Moonlight: Bummer.

Raven: Anyway, I think I will hold back for now. I do have an idea who is behind it and I wanna see how this scale.

Bilaf: What about the Fairies, admiral? They sure will bring us a fight soon after it starts.

Raven: I am already aware of that. I even brought a little...surprise for them. Hehehehe....

Moonlight: You know what is better? It will be all Eve's doing.

Raven: Speaking of which...If she is in there, then Johnny-boy might also be as well. Again we cross path with the Red Beast. Who would thought he would be mixed in such a mess.

Haze then starts to drink a large milkshake.

Bilaf:...Where did he got that?

On the city's streets, Aladdin and Heinrich begins to check out the fallen citzens on the ground.

Heinrich: So....Dark Magic?

Aladdin: Obviously. But something feels off.

Heinrich: Like?

Aladdin: It does not feel like natural magic. It kinda looks like...artificial.

Heinrich: Is it magic by it's own definition man-made?

Aladdin: But this thing doesn't feel like it came from some living thing.

He then notices a group of suspicious people from afar and picks Heinrich to hide in some alleyway. It was a group of black hooded people.

Heinrich:...Those guys...We've seen them earlier.

Aladdin: Is that so?

Heinrich: Yeah. They have the same urge to kill as the last time.

Aladdin: (So he can even sense hostility not directly at him?) I don't think they are Hybrids like us. Maybe it has some sort of trick or...It may not penetrate the school.

Heinrich: Because?

Aladdin: The school have a magic barrier that defends against all kind of magic from outside...So why even bother doing this?

Heinrich: Maybe they don't want anyone to find out.

Aladdin: Yeah. Definetly that. And that only means...Oh boy...

Heinrich: What?

Aladdin: They are gonna kill everyone.

Meanwhile on Ronan's room, all of the members of the Red Beasts and Salomeh were gathered at last.

Vanilla: Sooo...they said we got a big trouble or something.

Ronan: Yes...Do you see how unusual is outside?

He points at the window with the black snow falling it.

West:...What is it?

Ronan: I don't know. I never seen black snow before.

Florencia: Whatever it is, it's magic. Dark magic to be exactly.

Edward: Oh...Isn't like harmful to humans.

Ronan: I think it would be enough to make humans pass out, but only those with low magic resistance.

West: In other words, anyone that is not from GMA.

Salomeh: How did you noticed that? It just started to snow black recently.

Evelyne: Sensory is my speciality.

She then summons a chain like a pendulum. The chain then starts to move it.

Evelyne: I can use this to sense all sort of things. Right now, I sensing a huge concentration of mana.

Florencia: It certainly has more range than me. What is it sensing it right now?

Evelyne: Hmmm....Ah! There is something coming from inside the academy!

Salomeh: What? Impossible! Where?!

Evelyne: Somewhere....deep down here. Like very deep...about 10 to 20 meters underground or so.

Ronan: That sounds like the catacombs to me.

Edward: Catacombs? This place has catacombs? What kind of school have catacombs?

West: Duuuh. This is a school. Every school has catacombs.

Ronan: The schools in Blitzreigh do not have catacombs?

Edward:...I was homeschooled.

Evelyne: Wait...there is more...I sense two strong mana forces...they are nearly identical to each other. Almost like twins.

Salomeh: Could it be....I'll be right there!

She then teleports to the catacombs. Down there a few minutes earlier, Alpha and Omega were running through the hallways and stairs.

Omega: Alpha...Are you sure about this?

Alpha: We have no choice. If we stay here, they will kill everyone...

"Who is gonna kill who?"

Alpha: Gah!

Petit appeared right in front of them.

Omega: Petit...What are-

Petit: I saw you running away suspiciously. Then I picked a shortcut because I know this school better than the Headmaster...except for that room in the attic, but that place gives me the creeps. So, what is going on?

Alpha: Huh....Remember we talked about a secret organization wanting to destroy the world and we happened to be part of it? It is them.

Petit: You wanna go back to them?

Omega: N-no! You see, it is us that they want. If we escape, then will have no reason to attack the school.

"Actually, my dear Omega..."

A tip of a sword came literally from thin air and slashing the whole space making some sort of dimensional portal that made several hooded people appear with floating black weapons alongside them such as spears and axes.

???: We would destroy this whole place anyway. We can't afford to people know about us.

Omega: G-Gaaaaaaah! Grand Master!

Petit: Who are you?

Grand Master: Not your bussiness.

Omega then hides behind Petit.

Petit:....Hold it right there.

He extends his arm at the Order.

Petit: Do you know who I am?

Grand Master: Should I?

Petit: You should. I am the top of my class.

Alpha: Watch out, Gateau. These guys uses weapons made of Darkalloy. They can freely infuse Dark Magic into them.

Petit: I heard about it.

Grand Master: I am already sick of this. I'll be taking them back now.

He then slowly walks towards them with Excalibur floating alongside him.

Grand Master:...But first.

With a move of his hand he sends Excalibur flying directly at Petit's left shoulder, stabbing him in the process.

Petit: Aaaaaaah!

Omega: Petit!

Grand Master: Did you seriously think I wasn't aware of your invisible bombs...Jester.

Petit:*cough*...Heh...So you know about me after all...

Grand Master: I saw you on Circa you know. Too bad you ended up as a loser. Anyway, I think you are already familiar of what happens when Darkness touches other kinds of magic don't you?

Petit: *pant*...Yeah...But I also know a large quantity can counter the effects of the Darkness....And that Lightning is the best to do it! Stun Granade!

He claps his hand and a whole thunder bomb appears making a large flash blinding the enemy.

Grand Master: Guh!

Petit then rushes and grabs the two by their arms.

Petit: Come on you two...I'll take you somewhere safe...

Omega: But....your shoulder....

Petit: No worse than that damn Lagomoth...

Then three spears appears and block their ways.

Petit: Urhh...

Grand Master: You are dealing with more you can handle it boy...If you give us back these two we let you live...as our servant.

Petit: Heh. Nice offer, but I that is not good for my curriculum.

Grand Master:...Pity.

He launch his sword again, but Alpha and Omega creates an electric shield that blocks it.

Grand Master:...Stubborn brats.

The other members launches their weapons and they slowly penetrates the shield.

Alpha: Uuurgh...we're not gonna make it.

Omega: Petit...Go away...

Petit: I...I cannot! I can't let them take you like this!

"I feel kind the same."

Then a flock of black birds of lightning appears and attacks the hooded people.

Grand Master: Argh! This is...Dark Magic?

Petit: Huh? Who...What is this?

In front of them, Aladdin appears through a glyph in the floor.

Aladdin: As a former member of this institution I feel kind of outraged to see this kind of vandalism.

Grand Master: A Hybrid?!

Petit: What the? Who the fuck are you?

Aladdin:....

He hits Petit's head with his staff.

Petit: Ouch!

Aladdin: Language.

Grand Master: All-out-attack! Now!

They launch their weapons, but Heinrich appears and deflect them all with his axe blade.

Heinrich: Honestly, Darkalloy or not those are meele weapons. You are supossed to swing them with your arms.

Hooded A: That man...The Black Demon.

Hooded B: What is he doing here?

Petit: T-The Black Demon?
    Omega: Wow...He looks pretty....I feel like a princess being saved by a knight in shining armor...
    Alpha: Not now, sis.
    Last edited by KageKageKing; February 17th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.

Chapter 162: Awkward Reunions.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9ZmOktINI

Aladdin: When I decided to come back here I was expecting a lot of things. But this is not one of them.

Grand Master: I don't know who you are, but I since you got in the way I am afraid we have to eliminate you two as well.

Aladdin: And how you pretend to do that?

Grand Master: With our Darkalloy weapons.

Aladdin: Those Darkalloy weapons?

Grand Master: Yes....those weapons...that belong to us.

Aladdin: I see, I see. Interesting approach, but neither of those weapons as impressive as it looks seems to be threatening enough. But that sword of yours is...unique. Where did you got it?

Heinrich: Yo. Can I have it, Al?

Grand Master: You are understimating us. Seal! Now!

One of the hooded ones with a Darkalloy staff uses a spell that seal way their magic.

Heinrich: Hm? I fell ticklish.

Aladdin:....

Grand Master: So, I guess now-

Aladdin then pass him dashing through and knocks out the staff user with 2 strikes of his own staff.

Grand Master: !!!

Heinrich: Bah.

Omega: 0_o

Alpha:....They teach how to do this kind of stuff in more advanced classes?

Petit: I...I may have skipped that class.

Aladdin: So what if you can seal our magic? Did you forget? We are half-vampire, bitch.

Grand Master: Then it is better if we just do this the old-fashioned way.

Then several laughing pumpkins appears and explodes into a firestorm.

Grand Master: Guh!

Aladdin:....It has been a while, hasn't it?

Salomeh then stares at his back with a serious face.

Alpha: P-Professor Dublin!

Petit: Took long enough....*cough*

Grand Master: The Witch of Gel....

She then slowly walks towards Al and looks closely at his face.

Salomeh:....You idiot!

She slaps his face, but he seems unfazed.

Heinrich: Wow! Never seen a woman slaps his face before.

Omega: Does Professor Dublin knows him?

Alpha: Seems likely.

Petit: Anyway, never seen her like that.

Salomeh: Why?! Why did you came back?!

She starts to hit his elbow with her fist.

Salomeh: You were expelled, your failure! Didn't you ever thought....That I didn't wanted to see you again after all this time!

He then holds her wrist and stops her from hitting him.

Aladdin:...Just like before, you are just as violent as you are pretty.

"........"

Heinrich:....I don't get it. Was that a compliment or an insult?

Grand Master:...That is sweet and all, but kill them at this instant!

They launch their weapons at them, but Salomeh blocks them with more magic pumpkins still looking at Aladdin.

Grand Master: It can counter the Darkalloy? Her magic is the real deal.

Aladdin:...Seems like you are capable.

He then goes next to Heinrich and the others.

Aladdin: I'll be taking them. You take care of those clowns.

"Who is he callig clowns?!"

"Don't let them escape!"

They attack, but Aladdin teleports all of them before they could strike.

"Damnit! We have to go after them!"

Salomeh: No.

She summons a pumpkin on her left hand and a thundercloud on her right hand.

Salomeh: Time for a special class!

Meanwhile at the front hall of the school, Aladdin and the rest appears after being teleported from the catacombs.

Petit: You teleported all of us out of there?

Aladdin: Yeah. So?

Petit: It is impressive, but...We have to go back!

Aladdin: Don't worry about her. She can handle it.

Omega: Are...Are you really a former student from here.

Aladdin: That was a long time ago....Hmm...

He notices something weird nearby and he heads outside where the main gate of the school is located. There he saw several mages down to the ground. Some unconscious and some of them almost dead.

Petit: Those...Those are some of our spellcasters! Even teachers! Did they done that?

Aladdin:...I don't know about "they"...but what about them?

He points at a large figure in the center sitting in the floor with a giant hammer. It was Bilaf.

Alpha: Ah! Is that a Rogue?!

Heinrich:.....

Bilaf:....That smell...Is that you Henry?

Heinrich: Hey there..."Captain".

Omega: Y-You know him?

He then gets up and picks his hammer.

Bilaf: Look at you, boy...You look so weak.

Heinrich: Excuse me?

Bilaf: Say that out loud. I can't hear you from down there. You look like a frail shrimp. How dare you wield my blade with that squish body of yours.

Heinrich: And you look like a motherfucker that spits on sneakers.

Aladdin: What the hell are you talking about it?

Heinrich: Just take the kids and go. I'll deal with him. You figured out didn't you? He didn't came alone.

Aladdin:...Just don't die.

He snaps his fingers and teleports again.

Heinrich: So...what does Raven wants this time.

Bilaf: Not much. Just the sister your brother took away from him.

Heinrich: Sisters....Never gonna understand them.

Somewhere else, the Red Beasts alongside Ronan that was being carried in his wheelchair by West walks through the corridors with haste.

Vanilla: Evelyne. What is the status?

Evelyne: There are several strange focus around...and four very weird ones.

Edward: What does that means?

Evelyne:....Let's just focus on the students.

On the way they find Honny and Cinna with a large group of scared young students.

Honny: Ah! Vanilla! How are you?

Vanilla: I'm...better. What is the situation?

Cinna: We are taking the younger students one by one since we have been invaded. All the teachers went to the main gate.

Ronan: Invaders you say? What about the students?

Honny: On the Bell Towers. These are the last bunch.

Vanillla: The Bell Towers...Is there anyone with them there?

Cinna: The area is being protected by a magic field. But some our elites are with them.

Vanilla: I hope nothing happens to them.

Honny: But...we didn't find the twins or even Petit.

Aladdin then appears right in front of them with the twins and Petit.

Aladdin: Hi.

"Aaaaah! An evil dark assassin!"

The children panics a little.

Edward: Aladdin? What are you doing here?

Ronan: Hmm...Who is that? He looks a lot like a former student of mine.

Aladdin: Did you gone senile now, old man?

Ronan: Oh, if isn't little Ally? How are you doing boy?

Aladdin: I've been better.

Honny: Hmm....Aren't you the guy who used to hang out with Professor Frosty?

Aladdin: Yeah, I was called like that actually.

Cinna: Oh yeah. The weird guy who used to hang out with Vanilla's dad.

Evelyne: Wait...Did you say Frosty?

Vanillla: Hm? What about it?

Evelyne: Well...

Alpha: G-Guys! We can't loafing around here. There is a big Rogue down there!

Florencia: A Rogue?

Aladdin: Yeah...A Hated to be exactly.

Honny: Damnit! This is worse than I thought.

"It will be way worse, dear."

They hear someone from behind them and they see Raven and Moonlight right in front of them. All of them except Ronan that was snoozing is terrified.

"G-Gaaaaah! Rogues!"

"And...Is that...Admiral Raven...Uuurgh..."

Raven: Easy kids...easy.

He lays his back on a wall and relax.

Raven: We have no interest in brats, right sis?

Moonlight: Yeah, whatever.

Raven: But...It is better if you take them to safety. There is some suspicious group down there.

Honny: Can...Can we?

Raven: Suuuure. I will be after them when they graduate.

Cinna: Huh. Just like a politician. Let's go you all.

Petit: We will go with you...And I want some...*cough*...First-Aid.

The two of them alongside Petit and the twins takes the other way and the rest confronts the two. Evelyne looks at his siblings a bit terrified while Raven looks at her indifferently and Moonlight plays with a dagger on her hand.

Raven: Hey there, Eve. Long time no see.

Moonlight: Have you been having fun with your new friends? Those new ones you took over your discarded family? I believe you sure had with the Red Beast these past few days.

Evelyne: Can we please don't talk about that. I really didn't wanted things to go this way.

Raven: And why did thing had gone this way?

Evelyne: Raven...I really couldn't go on. I really wish that we could still be together like siblings, but....I had to do it. I wanted to live the life I always wanted for. Isn't what you always told us?

Moonlight: Hmpf! And you think you are special just because of that?!

Evelyne: N-No. I-

Moonlight: Shut up, you spoiled brat! You have been full of yourself for too long your dirty whore!

Her words stabs Evelyne's heart like a knife.

Evelyne: S-Sister...Why are y-

Moonlight: Why are you calling me sister?! You think you have the luxury to call us family?! Well, listen up your bitch! I. Never. Loved. You. I wish you were never born in the first place you filthy scum!

Evelyne: W...What?

She starts to cry because of the horrible words her sister told her.

West: Oh my...

Edward: Talk about a low blow.

Raven:......

Evelyne: But....You always....Wanted to hang out with me.

Moonlight: Oh, please. I just wanted the attention that was supossed to be mine!

Evelyne: Huh?

Moonlight: Remember everytime we went to dance in that stupid party house of yours? Have you ever noticed how they would look at us? All of the eyes were gazed at you...It has been like that ever since. I was the Crown Princess of the Vampires. I was supossed to be treated as the most prized royalty of us eight. But then you came...by the moment you were born everyone just wanted to pay attention to you. Even more than any of us. Raven, Noir, Chill....Neither of them had too much love as you. Even father smiled back at you one or two times...*sniff*

Then Moonlight starts to cry.

Raven:......*yawn*

Moonlight: It was horrible...It was unfair...Like if everything was stolen from me...my very own life...my very own heart....you just came and took everything away...know what? Stays with your precious Beast. From now on there will be only one princess. The Raven Sisters are no more!

Evelyne: Stop it! You are just mad because I left! You....you never felt like that!

Florencia:....No Eve.

Florencia: She is showing her true colours. Everything she said is true.

Evelyne:....No.

She then gets on her knees and cries.

Evelyne: I...I never knew it...I'm sorry.

Moonlight: Sorry? I don't want your apologies! I want you to-

Vanilla: Shut the hell up, you stinky whore!

Vanilla stand in front of Evelyne.

Evelyne: V-Vanilla?

Raven: Oh. This girl got guts.

Vanilla: Who do you think you are? Judging your sister because she wants to be more than what you are?

Moonlight: Excuse me?!

Vanilla: She merely followed her heart and decided to do what is good for her! So what if she received special treatment? She had that because she deserved it! An older sister would be proud of her and not harbor hate. You think she doesn't deserve be family with you....But it is you bastards that do not deserves a wonderful little sister like her!!!

Moonlight: What?!

Raven: Haaaaaaahahahaha!

Edward: Woah. Go Vanilla....But we're still gonna die!

Moonlight: That is it you're dea-

Raven: Hold it!

Raven blocks Moonlight's way with his arm.

Raven:....Eve. Is that really your answer?

Evelyne then looks up to Vanilla. She gives her a little smile and brings back her courage. She stands up and dry her tears.

Evelyne: Yes. I will be with Johnnathan now.

Raven: I see...Then from now on, we are family no longer.

Raven snaps his fingers and a wall of red ice is created separating them from the rest.

Edward: What? What is that...red ice?

West: Where are they?

Florencia: It seems they decided to block our way for some reason.

Then a red mist appears in front of the ice and Purple Haze appears alongside Raven.

Raven: Oh yeah, let me introduce you one of the Hated Six, Purple Haze.

Haze:.....

Vanilla: Another one of the Hated?!

Evelyne:...Vanilla...I'm sorry.

Vanilla: Huh?

Ronan: Hmmm?

Ronan then awakes and see the two vampires in front of him.

Ronan:....You. Where have you been, boy?

Aladdin: Hmm? You know him?

Ronan: Yeah...You too.

Aladdin: What?

Haze then removes his hood and reveals a man with a short gray hair pointed up.

Aladdin: W-What?! It can't be?!

West: What is going on?

Vanilla:....Eve...What is...

Vanilla then gets in a state of shock and fright.

Vanilla: What is going on?!

Evelyne: It is what you are seeing. It is your father...Frosty Sundae....One of the Hated Six.
    Last edited by KageKageKing; February 19th, 2017 at 09:24 AM.

Chapter 163: Grudge.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJzrkFUot0
    Raven: Hold on. Really? She is his daughter? What a small world we live.

Aladdin: What the hell os going on here?

Raven: Well, you see...when a vampire bites a human or in my case stab with my claw and the vampire likes him....

Aladdin: I know how the fuck it works! I wanna know when and why.

Raven: Meh. I dunno. Noir was the one who brought him to me. When I heard he could use Ice Magic I thought..."Why the hell not?"

Vanilla: I finally found you...Father!

She then runs to her father without hesitation.

Aladdin: Vanilla! Stop!

Haze forms a large red ice fist in his right arm and attacks Vanilla.

Vanilla: Huh?!

Evelyne then picks her with a chain and saves her for being crushed.

Evelyne: Watch out. He is not your father anymore.

Vanilla: Father....

Raven: Well, I like to see family killing each other but I got more intersting things to do. Have fun.

He turns into mist and goes deeper down of the academy.

Ronan:...What a nice fellow.

Aladdin: All of you, go to the main gate. I will deal with this guy.

Vanilla: But...

Aladdin: There is nothing to be done. Deal with it, child.

Vanilla:...Fine.

The rest leaves with Ronan. Vanilla turns back his head one last time and sees her roguefied father with a sad expression on her face.

Ronan: See you at the next week's Teacher's Meeting Frosty!

Aladdin: Is that old man even seriously?

He is attacked by a wave of red ice shards from the floor, but he blockes with flames covered in darkness.

Aladdin: It is not melting....I see. Ice magic combined with the dark blood of the Rogues isn't it.

Haze forms 2 fists of red ice and gets in a fighting stance.

Aladdin: An Old Vampire would never be able do that. Good grief, and it had to be you of all people.

Near the main gate, the group stops for a while to discuss the current situation.

Edward: Okay, so...We have a cult of madmen below, 2 hateds up here and Raven and his sister around somewhere. Did I miss anything?

Tenkai: We are lacking Johnnathan at the moment.

Florencia: Yeah. Johnnathan as a berserk vampire would be great now.

West: Hey old coot! You are like the best spellcaster around here! Can't you do anything?

Ronan: I can do a lot of things. But don't expect this old coot to do anything for you. You are a healthy werewolf full of youth. Have some shame.

West: I....Can't say you are wrong.

Evelyne: Look guys. Sorry about this, but I am afraid I have to split.

Tenkai: What do you mean?

Evelyne: Weeell....Ah!

Several daggers appears floating in midair and flies through Evelyne, but she deflects all of them with her chain.

Edward: Woah! Woah! What was that?!

Evelyne: I knew it. No wonder she could find me here.

Tenkai: She?

Evelyne: Moonlight. She is using her Sin.

Vanilla: Sin?

Florencia: It is an unique magic that any of the royals have that happens to be their ultimate trick.

Evelyne: Yes. Mine is called Pleasure. It allows me to absorb blood through my chains.

Ronan: Oho...Interesting.

Evelyne: Moonlight's sin is called Grudge and it works using her eyes. The right eye can pinpoint any target that she harbors ill feelings and the left eye can shoots daggers just by seeing the target no matter where she is located.

Edward: That is almost cheating.

Vanilla: You saying that as long as you are here...She will know where you will be but also us in an extend.

Evelyne: I'm afraid so...I can detect her so...I have to deal with it before it becomes a burden.

Vanilla: But...your very own sister?

Evelyne:...We aren't sisters anymore remember?

Vanilla: Oh....I see.

Tenkai: Then allow me to go with you. You will need assistance.

Vanilla: You sure?

Tenkai: Johnnathan-san wants to see you when he comes back from the afterlife. We can't disappoint him if something happens to you.

Vanilla: Tenkai....Thank you. We shall leave now then. Good luck everyone.

The two of them leaves the group and leaves through a nearby window.

Vanilla:...Good luck, Eve.

Ronan: Heeey....That window needed to be replaced anyway.

Edward: Sooo...What is the plan?

Florencia: Well...we call for backup.

Meanwhile in the catacombs, Salomeh was fighting against a horde of members of the order alongside pumpkins and thunderclouds of her own creation. Salomeh ordered them like a whole platoon of soldiers. The pumpkins breathed fire and exploded while the thunderclouds released lightning bolts and sparks.

Grand Master: So much power...Her mana is the real deal to fight with those spells. Those things...are familiars. Created by her own mana...No wonder she is the Witch. Everyone! Gather full power!

Their weapons started to glow a purple light and they started to shoot beams and energy attacks in form of slashes at her. But she summons large pumpkins to act as shields and nullifies the attacks.

Grand Master: Good grief...

Salomeh: Tsk. I may have to actually try here...But if I do....

"We got you!"

Three members of the orders with axes tries to ambush her, but they are decimated by a slash attack coming from the shadows.

Salomeh: Huh?!

Grand Master: What? Who is there?!

Then it appears in front of Salomeh, no other than Raven himself, greeting them with a sinister smile.

Grand Master: It's...It's you....

"The Dark Lord...."

"The Fallen Prince..."

"The Admiral of the Rogue Vampire Armada...."

Salomeh: Raven...

Raven:...The Order of the Black Knight isn't it? Can I have a minute of your time? Kekekeke....

Chapter 164: Legendary Sword.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgk8SGwX2Dc
    Salomeh: Admiral Raven....What are you doing here?

He slowly turns his head around and looks at her with full open eyes and a straight smile.

Raven:...You do not interest me.

He then gives her a glare.

Raven: Go away!

Salomeh: Ah!

She then teleports back to Ronan's office instantly, seemingly against her will.

Salomeh:...I came back against my will? No. It was...

She reminds of Raven's face.

Salomeh: He forced me to retreat by fear. Like an wild animal. I heard the rumours about him but....I could feel the pressure. He is far worse than what they say.

She looks down on the floor and gets frustrated.

Salomeh: For me, The Witch to be pushed back from a fight like this...Such humilliation!

She burst an inferno of anger around her that burns part of the office.

Salomeh: Raven....I swear on my name that I will not let you get away with whatever you plotting! Even if it cost my life!

Back at the Catacombs, Raven started to engage the members of the order with a gently conversation.

Raven: Well, now that there is no one to eavesdrop, how about-

*Slash!*

A flying dark slash from Excalibur cuts Raven's whole arm. He then acts like nothing happened and casually picks his lost arm before it falls.

Raven:...You mind? I was just starting a conversation.

Grand Master: There is nothing we have interest coming from your mouth. And like everyone else, we want you dead.

Raven: Bummer. No wonder you guys have to act in the dark since you all are a bunch of killjoys. I guess you isn't as talkative as you are in person....Lord Furst.

Furst: Huh?!

"He knows the Grand Master?!"

"Impossible! How?!"

Furst: How...Did you know?

Raven: Now you wanna know what comes from my mouth, eh? Well, since I am in a good mood today, I'll tell you. You see, you all left a small hole on this secret society bussiness. A hole that showed pretty much everything.

Furst: And what was that hole?

Raven:....Well...

He then teleports next to him and whispers on his ears.

"........."

Furst:....Is...Is that so?

"What? What? We wanna know too.

Raven: Well, I can't blame you. Even I wouldn't noticed it.

Furst: And why are you telling us this?

Raven: Simple. You all are not that big of a deal, really? But that sword of yours is another different story. Excalibur, the sword of the Black Knight. His power actually scares me you see...Too bad you aren't using correctly.

Furst: You know about Excalibur?

Raven: Sure. All the vampires know...knew about it. In fact...

He then picks the sword floating in the air.

Raven: Why don't I just give everything you need about it?

Furst: Hey! This is mine. Give it back!

Raven:...With the Dark that vanishes turn into the Dark that creates....

Excalibur then starts emmiting a dark aura.

Raven: Make it so that the Body of Dark rises. Ashes to Ashes. Turn into the Iron. And the soul of the king revives. Braveheart!

He stabs the sword into Furst's chest.

Furst: Gwaaah!

Furst then falls into the ground.

"Grand Master-Gwwaaaa!!"

From the shadows, Noir appears and kills the remaining members of the order alongside a group of female rogue vampires clad in robes.

Noir:...Are you sure about that?

Raven: I don't remember asking you to come.

Noir: You did ask for reinforcements. I just came to deliver it.

Raven:...Noir's Umbra Squad. Are you sure about that? They are your personal guards.

Noir: I asked they and none of them objected.

Raven: Of course...It was you. But are you sure you wanna leave now? It might be the last time you might see your precious little sister.

Noir:....She and I are just strangers now. Besides someone have to look after Black. Also...That thing already passed the port.

Raven: Excellent. Now, when will you come to play...Titania?

Chapter 165: Ambition.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugn2Ly8pQxk
    Heinrich: Graaaaah!

Bilaf: Hahahahahaha!

Heinrich was striking with his blade several times at Bilaf's belly but it does not seems to have any effect on it. Bilaf then does a belly thrust that sends him flying and makes him hits a wall.

Heinrich: Urk!

Bilaf: Is that all you got boy? You could do better than that in the past!

Heinrich: Well...You were only a human back then.

Bilaf: I guess you Half-Breeds aren't hot stuff compared to the real deal.

Heinrich: I would hardly call a Rogue a real deal. Also, your niece called me hot stuff a lot of times. So it might be true.

Bilaf: She is dead to me!

He picks his hammer and smash him with it but he defends with his blade, putting it above his back, standing perfectly still despite the impact.

Heinrich: And you have to admit, this thing looks way cooler in my hands. It even looks bigger.

Bilaf: Hey Henry.

Heinrich: What?

Bilaf: Did I mention I can make things heavier?

Heinrich: Say Wha-

He feels a rise of gravity around him and Bilaf smash him with his arm sending him down to a hole in the floor.

Bilaf: It seems like you got yourself into the bottom of the life.....Ha! My jokes are still hilar-

Heinrich then comes back with an upper slash from all the way down to the underground, hitting Bilaf with his blade convered in darkness.

Bilaf: Oof! I felt that.

Heinrich: You were aleays an boring joker. Just like how you niece described you after I pleased her at night.

Bilaf: Okay, seriously, can we stop talking about Ophelia? You know she is like a daughter to me.

Heinrich:....Wasn't her name Hilda?

Then the rest of the Red Beast pirates cross paths with Heinrich.

Edward: Woah! Captain Heinrich! You're here too?

Heinrich: It seems I am not welcome here.

Edward: Eh?! Not at all, sir.

Bilaf: That is your crew? Ha! They all look so weak! What can someone accomplish with a bunch of weaklings?

West: Excuse me?!

He drops Ronan and turns into a wolfman.

Ronan: Urgh!

Bilaf: Ooooh. A werewolf, huh? Interesting.

West: Arooooo!

West gives a straight punch to Bilaf's belly that pushes him back but he still stands.

Bilaf: Ha! You call that a punch? You aren't strong at all.

West: Grrrrr...

He then shakes the hand that he used to punch him.

West: What the hell is this guy's body made of? I feel like I punched reinforced steel right now.

Heinrich: Apparently he can make things heavier. Leave him to me. I really wanted to mop the floor with his face.

West: He tarnished my wolf pride!

Heinrich: And he once tossed me into a dragon....

"......."

Bilaf: Ha! That was a funny one.

West:...Yep. Can't beat that.

The rest of them pass Bilaf and leave.

Bilaf: Hahahaha! Yeah, go away and leave the pain of seeing your boss being squashed like an egg.

Without noticing he is attacked by a Black Wave attack and is pushed back.

Heinrich: No. You are the one who is not gonna be seen being surpassed by someone half your size you son of a hornless narwhal.

He then activates his Dark Synchro and attacks him. Meanwhile, Raven was alone at the border of the city closer to Fairyland poking at a fallen citzen with a wood stick. Suddenly a ray of green light was shot at him but he casually dodged from it.

Raven:...Took long enough, huh?

The Fairy Mother alongside the Palandin and other fairies appears before him.

Fairy Mother: Everyone, hold ypur fire.

Paladin: So you were waiting for us, huh?

Fairy Mother: What game are you playing Raven?

Raven:...Oh please, it is the first time we met isn't it? I mean, I am already familiar with your Paladin, but I was excited to meet you. After all you used to be pretty friendly with vampires. Isn't that right Fairy Mother...Or should I say, Fairy Queen Titania?

Titania:.....

Raven:....What? Aren't you surprised I know your true name?

Titania: No surprise. After all you are from a very ancient race. Even though I can't really call a Rogue ancient, can I?

Raven: Good thing we are on the same page here.

Titania: You know. You might be the first man I really do despite. It's a disgrace for your grandmother that a child of her would tarnish the vampire's name.

Raven: Hey, come on now. My father did that ages ago when he started that crusades. But I appreciate taking the credit, thank you.

Titania: sigh. You are impossible.

Raven: You know, I've met a peculiar fairy not long ago. Seeing me and your Paladin here in Gel again reminds me of the good old times.

Titania: Huh?

Raven: I remember a human mother and a little fairy baby girl. There was the snow, the forest, the starry sky and the Paladin. You should have know about it. Did she knows? That I was the one who killed both her father and mother?

Titania then gets an angry expresion on her face.

Titania: Paladin!

Paladin: Right!

He forms a blade of dark green light and attacks him with it with an amazing speed clashing equally with his strenght.

Raven: Guh! Not bad...I am actually feeling a little danger here.

Titania: Everyone! Shoot!

The fairies aims their bows and shoots a swarm of light arrows, but several clouds of red mist appears and members of the Umbra Squad shield Raven, being pierced by the light instead. Raven then retreats to a roof nearby.

Raven: Oh my. Fairies can be very rude.

Titania: So...Is that how you do it? You use your henchmen as shields and retreats to a higher ground?

Raven: Hey! You're the one who shot first isn't it? And a lot of them. Anyway, It is not like I am done using them as I pleased.

Titania: What?

She senses a huge rise in Dark Magic coming from Raven and a red figure of a bird starts forming behind him.

"Fairy Mother! Somehow the air got a little thick."

"Yeah...It is also ice cold."

Titania: I know. A large mass of darkness is coming.

Raven: Now, let me show you how a real king gets the job done. Sin Activate: Ambition!

Then several red clouds came from his body and covered his fallen rogues that were shot by the fairies. They all gets back on their feet and their eyes were all glowing red and their wounds healed, acting more feral.

"Gryaaaaaaaa!"

Titania: What is with them?! What is this magic?

Raven: Hehehehe...Me and my siblings both have a special trick that is our ultimate resort called Sin. My Sin is Ambition. It allows me to share all my dark magic into my minions making them stronger and more durable. But that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Titania: That...Is just like Dark Link...But I never expected at this level of power....That is indeed the power of a king.

Paladin:...No. It is the power of a conqueror that takes everything in sight. We should really take him down immediatelly. Raven...he might really be the only one that can rule the entire world after all.

Chapter 166: Ancient Threat.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9rdPAuOvsw
    Heinrich kept himself struggling against Bilaf that got his body affected by Raven's ambition not too long ago.

Bilaf: Hahahahaha!

Heinrich: Damnit! You are way tougher than before.

Bilaf: That might be Admiral Raven's sin, Ambition. Basically it makes all of his nearby minions stronger.

Heinrich:...Wow. Suddenly I feel like a rip-off.

Bilaf then jumps high and tries to pund Heinrich with his feet, but Heinrich manages to repel it with a swing of his blade. The axe then starts to crack.

Bilaf: Well look at that. I guess even your magic can't really endure everything at all.

Heinrich: I swear that when Al comes down here you will be over in a second.

Bilaf: I don't know who this Al is. But the guy that he is probably facing up there is actually stronger than me.

Back on top, Haze was attacking Aladdin with large red icicles he created from thin air and shot them like rockets. Aladdin defends himself by shooting dark fireballs from his glyphs, but he kept getting retreated.

Aladdin: Damnit! He is way stronger now. Does it have to do something about that hige rise of Darkness from before?

Haze then creates an enormous ball in a chain made of ice and swings at him. He dodges it swiftly.

Aladdin: Urgh! Even his casting time has decreased.

"Aladdin?"

Salomeh then appears far behind Haze.

Salomeh: P-Professor Frosty?! W-Why are you-

Aladdin: Salomeh!

Haze throws more of his icecles at her but Aladdin manages to outspeed it and deflect with his staff, but one hits his elbow.

Salomeh: Aladdin!

Aladdin: It is fine. Just a flesh wound.

Salomeh: Aladdin...Is that really Frosty?

Aladdin: Not anymore. He is Purple Haze, one of Raven's Hated Six.

Salomeh: To face the former self of your mentor and friend...Let me carry this burden as well.

Aladdin: No. Right now, Raven and the fairies are engaging in a battle for Gel. As the Witch you must perform your duty and protect the townspeople.

Salomeh: But...

Aladdin: Don't worry about me. I can take a beating.

Salomeh:...Do you wanna to avoid me that much?

Aladdin: So what if I want?

Salomeh:....Tch! Fine!

She teleports away with a tear shed.

Aladdin:....sigh. Women. Isn't that right Frosty?

Aladdin:...I just hope Henry does not need too much help.

Outside of the battle, the Rogues were engaging the fairies in a ferocious struggle. No matter how much arrows were pierced, they didn't stopped fighting.

Titania: I never seen something so intimidating since the Fire Demons...Malcolm!

Malcolm: Yes, ma'am?

Titania: Go back to Fairyland and contact "those"!

Malcolm: As you wish!

Malcolm retreated towards Fairyland and Titania summons a wooden spear.

Titania: The rest fight back the rogues and rescue the fallen humans on the ground! Also inspect the insides of the houses for survivors and take them somewhere safe! I will aid the Paladin.

Near the School, the Paladin was trading blows with Raven. He summoned a lightning bolt from above that struck him, but Raven resisted it.

Raven: Nice. You are full of surprises. Had I fought against you more than 2 decades ago, I certainly would be a goner.

Paladin: I should have killed you that day.

He then forms a staff with a dark green light and delivers multiple strikes with it, until he find an opening and kicks Raven away.

Raven:....Kahahahaha!

Paladin: Most people wouldn't laugh after this.

Raven: Do I look like most people?

Paladin:....No.

He forms a blade again and swings at him and the two lock each other with their weapons.

Raven: There is one thing bothering me...You aren't a Fairy, right?

Paladin: What?!

Raven then pushes beck him.

Raven: And....You aren't human either, isn't it? That blade in your hands...That is made of Aura isn't it?

Paladin: Guuuh...So you know about it.

Raven: So I guess that's confirms it. You are a Shinto. A living being that masters the spirit...But are you really a living creature?

Paladin: Not anymore.

Raven: Aha! So that "armor" you wearing is actually your body. Putting your very own soul into a artificial body...I wonder why.

Paladin: You do not need to know it.

"Paladin!"

Florencia and the others appears after leaving the school.

Paladin: Florencia...

Raven: Oh! Hey fellas! Remember that time when I just appeared and showed up that girl's new and improved father? Good times.

Vanilla:...Jerk.

Raven than stares at Florencia with a menacing glare.

Florencia:....

Raven:....That is so fitting. Just like more than 20 years ago. All the three main players are on stage once again.

Florencia: Once again?

Raven: Tell her Paladin. Tell her that you saved her as an infant after I killed her mother.

Florencia: Huh?!

West: Huh?!

Edward: Say what?!

Vanilla: What?

Ronan: *Snores*

Florencia: You...killed my-

"Florencia!"

Several vines appears underground and squeezes Raven, trapping him under them.

Raven:...Deja vu.

Titania then appears next to her.

Titania: You alright?

Florencia:...Is it true what he said?

Titania: Ah....Yes, my dear. It is. Your mother...she fled to Fairyland while escaping from him.

Florencia: Then why didn't you told me the whole truth?

Titania: I didn't wanted your heart to be filled with revenge and hate. I'm sorry.

Raven: Kehehe...Kahahahaha!

Paladin: What is so funny?

Raven: Ain't that topical? You hide the truth in seven keys, but just like that everything is revealed it. All that for nothing isn't it Titania? Is everyone in Johnny's crew someone who I killed a parent or something?

Florencia: Why?

Raven: Eh?

Florencia aims her bow at him with her eyes filled with tears.

Florencia: Tell me why did you done it!

Titania: F-Florencia...

Raven:....No real reason.

West: Hmm?

Raven: I was...just passing by after a bad day in Hollowgrounds. You happened to live outside the city and all that so I decided to grab a bite. Of course I wasn't aware of a fairy-human couple, but same deal.

Florencia: Is...that it? Only for that?

Raven: Bitch, I was an filthy old vampire. It's what we do. You think you're the only one who harbor a grudge against me because of that? Then get in line.

Florencia: I....I will just finish you up for all of them!

As Florencia was about to shoot, West hold her arm and prevents her to shoot.

Florencia: Huh?

Raven: Oh?

Florencia: West, what are you doing?

West: I could ask you the same. The Flor I know wouldn't act so harshly.

Florencia: Huh?

West: That guy...I hate him as well. That is why I stopped you. It's exactly what he wants you to do it. To make you succumb to your anger and do something reckless. This guy...Is not someone that would die that easily. He like to play with people's heart only to drive them to despair. Let's not give him that privilege. If you are gonna kill him...be like the fairy that took my heart away.

Florencia: West....

Titania: Aaaaww...That was so sweet after a rather dark speech.

Raven: Well, what a surprise. The big bad wolf has feelings. What happened to this world? I don't know but I am liking it.

West: Besides...Neither the Fairy Mother or the Paladin finished him off yet for some reason, right?

Raven: As always, the sensory abilities from your kind astonishes me. Anyway, I think I will lay low while...she does the job.

Titania: She?

Edward: Your sister?

Raven: Not really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU_aZQ4F5vU

*Thump!*

They feel the ground shaking little by little.

Edward: What is going on here?

Suddenly they were overshadowed by a large moving thing. They turn around and see a giant bipedal reptilian with glowing red eyes.

"Roaaaaaaaar!"

West: What the frisk is that?!

Titania: That's...An Ancient Dragon?! How?! They are extinct! Like those long-legged elephants....Good riddance by the way.

Edward: An Ancient Dragon...I do remember seeing a fossilized skeleton at a museum once.

Raven: Hey Fairy. Remember that time when you went to the Wildlands and killed my little brother? What do you think we were doing there in the first place?

Florencia: I heard something about fossils...Don't tell me...

Paladin: You revived a beast from ancient times? Impossible. The Law of Death does not allow it.

Raven: It may not allow it to bring something from "over there", but it never said something about creating it's own being.

Vanilla: Creating...You mean...It was born?

Titania: Are you talking about...a clone?

Edward: Clone? What is that?

Titania: It is like a copy. Created based of a genetic sample. Almost like a children from it. It was an advanced science back in the Immortal Age, but it was lost from time...How did you accomplished that feat, Raven?

Raven: Well, this is embarassing, but it wasn't me after all. It was my late brother, Specter. I was merely following his directions.

The Dragon then delivers a roar that unleash a massive red beam from it's mouth destroying an entire chunk of the city.

Paladin: Such a power...Is it a Rogue as well?

Raven: Well...

He then tears apart the vines with his own hands.

Raven: Ancient Dragons didn't had Dragon Breaths you know. But their bodies and jaws were strong than any other. By making it a Rogue, I gave it some minor magic abilities. The last gift my little sister that is dead to me gave it to me before turning rebellious. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you....Beth!

"......."

Ronan:....What a lovely name.

West: Eh? You were awake?

Meanwhile at one of the Bell Towers, a sealed room in one of the top towers of the school with a bell on top of it. There Petit was being treated by Honny with a yellow jelly-like substance being put on his shoulder. Alongside them, there was Cinna, the twins and several others.

Honny: How does it feel?

Petit:...Could it be better. Not talking about your healing of course.

Honny: Hey, cheer up. Happens to every man. First place or last.

Cinna than goes to talk to the twins.

Cinna: So, why is the long face?

Alpha: It feels like we do not belong here.

Omege. Here we do not belong, it fells.

Cinna: Look, you are not the only ones with trouble here. I too feel like an outcast from time to time.

Alpha: but-

Cinna: The life it is yours to decide it. If you feel like something based on what others think, then get your shit together. I want this place to melt into a desert and you do not see me being sent to the hang.

Omega:....I guess that is a good point.

*Blam!*

Honny: Hmm? What is?

A rogue then appears braking the door of the room.

"Aaaaah! Rogue Vampire!"

"I thought the room was protected it!"

Cinna:...I guess it might had been not strong enough.

"Graaaah!"

??? Well, hello there.

Someone pokes the rogue's shoulders making her turn around. It was no other than Chemira.

Honny: Huh? Who is that?

Chemira: Look into my eyes....

She glares at her and she then turns into a stone statue.

Petit: O_o That was hot....

Cinna then pokes at the statue.

Cinna: Petrification Spell through eye contact...Are you the one who was know as The Viper?

Chemira: Oh. That was a long time ago, sweetie.

Petit: Wait...You mean, THAT Viper?

Chemira: I know, I'm awesome and all that, but right now I am just a tavern owner. Anyway, I have good news. Those hooded creeps that infiltrated the academy were taken out.

Everyone celebrates.

Chemira: But now we have Raven alongside his Rogue creeps and apparenlty he has an old dragon from the past rampaging around the city.

And then everyone gets depressed.

Chemira: I need some volunteers to clean the city. Any brave soul?

Petit: I-

Honny: Here!

Petit: Eh?

Chemira: Good. Anyone else?

Cinna: Me...Because, why not? I am very confident.

Petit: Er...Can I-

Alpha: I wanna go!

Omega: We wanna go!

Petit:......AAAAAAAAAH!

Chemira: Woah! Chill out, buddy. It's gonna be alright-

Petit: No! It is not alright! I am the number one! And I have to give a little lesson in trickery! For myself! For Vanilla! For Honnny and Cinna! For all of you! GAAAAAAAAH!!!!

He then burst out of a window and goes out to the city.

Chemira:....We take the stairs, right?

Chapter 167: Weakness.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vOipQXafY8
    Evelyne and Tenkai were running through the city while Evening checked her chain and Tenkai deflected all the daggers that were appearing in thin air and flying straight at her.

Evelyne: Let's see...Northwest from here....She is inside one of the houses...And reinforcements came...

Tenkai: From who?

Evening: The Umbra Squad. My brother's personal squad. And it seems Raven used his Sin.

Tenkai: How bad is it?

Evelyne: The worst case scenario type of bad. Unlike the rest of us, his Sin, Ambition, is a bit different. He can make any rogue under him except us siblings stronger.

Tenkai: Pretty generous coming from him.

Evelyne: You see like Grudge, Ambition has 2 ways of working it. He can use his magic to either amplify his minions...or himself. Right now, he is using the "Give" way of his Sin, so it actually bad for us.

Tenkai: In other words it is bad to us in one way and worse in another....Great.

Meanwhile inside one house with an entire family killed by a vampire's bites, Moonlight watches Evelyne searching for her playing with a dagger on her hand.

Moonlight: Little Moth, Little Moth...Come to mama....

Meanwhile at the Academy, Chemira was walking with the students through towards the Main Gate.

Honny:....Miss Viper, shouldn't we I dunno...Move faster?

Chemira: Why? It's not like the Rogues will go anywhere?

Cinna: Good point.

Chemira: Anyway, what is with all this red ice?

Then Heinrich appears crashing through a wall by being launched away.

Heinrich: Uuuurh...Oh. Hi Viper.

Chemira: Hey there Black Demon. How is it going?

Heinrich: You know....The usual. Did you came here through "that"?

Cinna: That?

Chemira: It's a long story. Anyway follow me kiddos.

She then guides the students outside of the school while Heinrich keep battling Bilaf.

Heinrich: Black Wave!

He delivers a Black Wave at Bilaf but he seems unnafected by it and does not move out of the way.

Bilaf: Haaahahahaha!

Heinrich: Tsk! How is this?! Black Tower!

Heinrich delivers a upward slash attack but that huge ammount of darkness does not faze Bilaf and he grabs Heinrich's body and slams him into the ground several times followed by consecutives stomps from his whole body.

Bilaf: Hahahah! SO weak!

He finishes swinging his hammer at him.

Heinrich: Gur! I'll take a study session with my mother over this any day.

Bilaf: Hmpf! Pathetic. I thought you Hybrids were supossed to be strong, but you are like a black ant. Well, maybe because I was a former human when I met you. My former self must have been so weak then. Hahahaha!

Heinrich:...You know...You're right. I am weak and pathetic.

Bilaf: Hahahaha! Yes! You are weak! A being as weak as you should just disappear.

Heinrich: But you know....It is not because I am not strong. I am just not strong enough.

Bilaf: Hahahaha! That makes no sense!

Heinrich: Over the years, I thought that everything would be alright with my life, but...I even never had the strenght to face my father after so long and when I less notice he isn't here anymore. And then I just discovered that part of my strenght didn't even came from me at all. It came from my brother and...best friend, I guess.

Bilaf: Really?! Hahahahaha! How dull!

Heinrich: But you know...it doesn't matter. If I received their strenght it is because I deserved it....

His eyes then turn red and a dark aura comes from them.

Heinrich: So it is unthinkable for me to fall down.

A giant black horned skull with 2 glowing red eyes is formed behind him.

Bilaf: Ooooh....Interesting. Alright, show me what you got!

Heinrich: Your wish. Black Onslaught!

He charges at him with his blade fully charged and delivers several heavy blows at him. After a devastating final blow that delivered a huge fissure on the floor, the blade brokes completely and Bilaf seems unharmed.

Bilaf:....Hahaha...Hahahah....HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! So We-

Then his body is cut into several parts and he vaporizes completely. Heinrich then reverts back and a huge ammount of blood comes from his mouth.

He looks at his broken weapon with an indifferent look.

Heinrich:...I guess I don't need this junk anymore.

He throws the shattered axe into the floor.

Heinrich:...Now you can rest in piece, stubborn old fart.
    Hidden:

Bilaf, one of the Hated Six is DEAD!
    3 remains.

Meanwhile, Evelyne and Tenkai seems to have found the house that Moonlight was hiding into.

Tenkai: Is this the place?

Evelyne: Yeah.

Tenkai: That's strange...I feel like several blades pointed at me from all the sides...

Then 6 mysterious beings with dark cloaks and black masks appears hidden from the snow in the ground.

Evelyne: Ahh!

Tenkai: What?

Evelyne: These are...

"Traitor..."

"Nasty Girl...."

"Mischievous...."

"Naughty...."

Evelyne: The Umbra Elite. They are the Captains of the Umbra Squad. I was expecting a trap, but not like this.

"To be fair, you should have."

Moonlight then appears from the roofs.

Moonlight: I guess you didn't realized, but the members of the Umbra Squad always hated you for being so close of their beloved Noir. Sister or not. Besides...

She summons a fan of daggers between her fingers.

Moonlight: You will need more than a Blue Hybrid to beat me to it.

Chapter 168: Gel's Magic.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B1B-Wll458

Deeper inside the academy, Aladdin was sitting behind a large chunk of stone inside a classroom healing his wounds. His abdomen was pierced by an icicle and had several cold wounds around his body.

Aladdin: Damn. Good thing I lost him.

He then uses his magic to close the hole in his belly and struggles to get on his feet.

Aladdin: Still, I have to do something about it...

From out of nowhere, Haze appears right behind him and punches him with a large ice fist making him fly right through the window and landing outside the city.

Aladdin: Uuurgh....

He then gets up just to see Edward, Florencia, Vanilla and West fighting Beth while she rampages through the city with her stomps and roars.

"Rooooooar!"

Then Haze appears at the other side with large ice fists.

Aladdin:...This is worse than that time 10 years ago.

Somewhere else, Raven was facing the Paladin and Titania, clashing against Paladin's attacks at close range, while avoiding Titania's giant root vines from the ground.

Raven: Hahaha! This is nice!

Then several rocks appears and traps Raven inside of it.

Raven: Urgh! What the?

Titania: Was that?

Then Ronan appears with a staff in hand and standing on his feet.

Ronan:...Those guys back there sucks at taking care of an old man.

Raven: Well, look at this. The Old Coot has some tricks.

Ronan: Now, now. You are older than me.

Raven: Hey, hold on. Weren't you in a wheelchair?

Ronan: Eeeeh...It just to rest the legs.

Raven: Riiiiight. You will need more than mere peebles to stop me, Wise Owl.

Ronan: I am aware of it.

His staff glows red and a glyph appears below Raven.

Ronan: Eruption!

A tower of lave then appears from the glyph engulfing Raven in a hot shower of magma.

Titania: Oh my. I can feel the heat from afar.

Then a burst of dark red energy appears and dispels the lava.

Raven: Damn. That was actually scary.

Ronan: This is a bit too late, but if I remember correctly...you killed a friend of mine once, didn't you?

Raven: I killed so many people in my centuries of life.

Ronan: Tell me vampire, do you fear death?

Ronan:....No. But that would be bummer if it happened to me. And I hate those kind of things.

Ronan:...I guess I understand. So it means that if I kill you now, you wouldn't be mad at me, right?

Raven:...Well, in this hypothetical scenario I wouldn't it. But the chances are pretty much zero.

Ronan: I see...That makes things easier.

He then creates two glyphs at Raven's side that summons 2 magma fists that attempts crushes him, but Raven drops his sword and stops with his two hands.

Raven: You gotta try better than that.

Ronan: But of course.

Then several light orbs appears around Raven.

Titania: Fairy Judgement!

The orbs all shoot beams at Raven piercing him at all sides.

Raven: Ouch! Ow! Ow! Ow! Kehehehe! Still not enough. Ow!

"Okay."

The Paladin was behind him with a large hammer made of Aura and smash it on him. His body then vanished it.

Titania: Is that it?

Raven then appears coming from a red cloud of mist.

Raven: Just kidding! Nice try, but I could had just avoided the first strike. Too bad neither trick won't work again next time.

Ronan: sigh. Why is it so hard to kill an immortal?

Raven: Anyway, I have more interesting places to be. More interesting people to see. See ya.

He then turns into a mist cloud and disappears.

Titania: Wait! Where did he go?

Paladin: Fairy Mother....

Several other Rogues appears and attacks them.

Titania: Damn! Reinforcements!

Paladin: Now we lost him.

Ronan: Easy come, easy go....Just like my remaining years.

Meanwhile on the other fight, the Red Beasts were trying to avoid being stomped and bitten by Beth.

"Roooooaaaaaaaar!"

West: it is getting angrier.

Florencia: I can see that. Rain!

She shoots a rain of dark light arrows that pierces through the beast's body.

"Roaaaaaaaaaar!"

She gets way more angrier and shoots another beam from her mouth that leaves a large area of destruction.

Edward: Sooo....Can we think of any way to stop it that does not anger that thing?

West: I would be pretty pissed if someone was trying to kill me with whatever means they would pull.

Edward: Hmm...Is it me or is it getting a little hotter here?

West:..Yeah, the sun is somehow more blight...

A gaint ray of light came hits Beth scorching her with sunlight.

Vanilla: That magic...Cinna?

Then several pieces of junk metal with covered in blue and pink sparks falls above her.

Vanilla: Magnet Magic?

"Yo!"

Chemira appears before them with the students.

Vanilla: V-Viper? What...How did you came here?

Chemira: I'll tell you later. Seems like you have quite the bothersome one with you.

Florencia: What were those spells right now?

Cinna: The first one was me. I can bring the very own heat from the sun.

Alpha: And we can use polarization to bend metal.

Omega: We can bend metal using polarization.

"Rooaaaaaaaar!"

She then starts rushing at them and Viper blows a green smoke like it was a kiss and the smoke covers Beth making her confused.

Chemira: Well, I wasn't expecting to work on a roguefied beast, but it seems my Confusion Gas is a success.

But then Beth starts to rampaging around and gets free of her confusion.

"Thundermite!"

A electric rod was throw at her face.

"Hey, you. Yeah, you the giant crocodile!"

Petit appears above a roof.

Edward: Isn't that?

Petit: Come here you prick!

"Rooooar!"

Beth then opens her mouth and tries to eat him, but several Air Granades detonates her mouth.

Chemira: Poison Blade.

Chemira forms a purple curved blade in her arm and slashes her leg, poisoning and weakening her balance.

Chemira: Now you guys!

West: On it. Black Wolf Rush!

Edward: Valkyria Dash!

Vanilla: Fire Bombing!

Florencia: Hyper Arrow!

With the combination of their attacks they manage to knock down the Ancient Dragon.

"Rweeeeeeee!"

*Thump!*

Edward: Oh yeah. Like the power of teamwork.

Petit then comes out from the roof.

Petit: Nice job assisting me out there Vanilla. We form a good couple!:D

Vanilla: No.

West: Who assisted who, you little-

Chemira: Eh, fellas?

Several Rogues appears from behind.

Edward: Oh boy...

Honny: Don't worry folks. I'll beat them with my magic!

Vanilla: Your....

Cinna: Magic?....No! Nonononono! Don't ever-

Vanilla: Yeah! Don't ever-

Petit: Hm? What was her speciality again?

Honny: Here it comes. Taste my sweet magic. I am about to unleash my spell at this instant.

Vanilla: Everyone take cover!

Cinna: Yeah! Before it is too late!

Edward: Hmm? Why? She is at our side?

Vanilla: You don't get it! Her magic...Her magic is-

Honny: BEEEEEEEEEES!

She shoots several bees from her arms and a whole swarm infest the surrounding area. The Rogues then are bothered by being stung averywhere and can't do nothing about it. Just like her allies.

Edward: Aaaah! It attacks enemy and allies alike. Ouch!

Petit: What are those?

Vanilla: Her familiars! Ouch! She can summon many of them! Ouch!

West: Damnit! Ouch! Why none of them is attacking Flor! Ow!

Florencia: Fairies and bugs get pretty along.

Omega was protecting Alpha with a pink eletric shield while hugging him.

Omega: Stay back! My brother is allergic to bees!

Alpha: I'm allergic to bees so stay back!

"ROOOOOOOOOAR!"

Beth comes back and the bees all disappears from her roar.

Chemira: Oh brother. Too easy for a defeat.

The Rogues then comes back on their feet.

Vanilla: Damnit! And yet there are more.

Petit: What do we do now?

"Keep fighting of course."

Salomeh teleports next to them.

Chemira: Ah! Hey there Sal! Long time no see girl!

Salomeh: Chemira! How is it doing Viper? I thought I would find you around here.

Vanilla: You will aid us.

Salomeh: Yes. The situation here is pretty dire. Oh well. It is time to the Witch to deliver her full power.

Chapter 169: The Black Witch.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hx8H54VgTk
    Salomeh removed a ring that was in her index finger and tossed it away behind her that Chemira catchs it and examines it.

Chemira:....Yo, Sal. Why do you have a Mirage Ring that works as a limiter?

Vanilla: Eh? A Limiter? And a Mirage Ring?!

Salomeh: Everyone...Sorry. I have been deceiving you all this time.

Petit: Professor?

She then closes and opens her eyes revealing one of them being crimson.

Vanilla: Professor! You are...A Hybrid?!

Petit: A...Hybrid? Like that friend of yours?

Chemira: Well, I always knew you had more in common with Al than anyone else.

"Roooooar!"

Beth charges towards them and Salomeh summons a dark pumpkin with a devilish face.

Salomeh: Dark or Threat!

She shoots the pumpkin and an explosion of dark fire fazes the beast making it dizzy.

Alpha: Omega!

Omega: Alpha!

The twins join hands and creates a blue and pink energy field around the beast.

"Neutral Field!"

Beth then becames paralyzed by the electric field.

Vanilla: Cinna!

Cinna: Alright, no rush.

The two creates several fireballs that looked like small suns.

"Summer Bomb!"

They bomb the beast with several explosions by launching these fireballs.

"Roaaaaaar!"

Honny: It doesn't seem to be slowing it down.

"Graaaaah!"

A Rogue tries to sneak behind Honny, but it is stopped by Petit with one of his explosives palm thrusts.

Petit: And we have these guys.

Salomeh: Is there anyone else with affinity with Lightning?

Edward: Oh. There is me.

Salomeh: Alright. Vanilla. Twins. Petit. And this guy. Come closer.

She creates 5 dark thunderclouds and puts they over their heads.

Edward:...What is it?

The thunderclous covers they with an dark electric aura.

Salomeh: I enchanted your bodies with Dark-infused Lightning. This might be just enough to reap them.

Petit: Ooooh. I like it. Thundermite!

She tosses a dynamite-shaped lightning at the nearby rogues that creates a massive black shockwave that burst them away.

Petit: Heehee. Dark Magic is fun.

Alpha and Omega then creates a dark electric vortex that pulled the rogues and shocked all of them. Next they created one near them that pushed back the closer ones.

Omega: Even the magnetic effects are stronger.

Edward: Dark Lance!

Edward rushed and pierced through a large group of rogues.

Edward:....So that is how is it being Johnnathan.

Vanilla: Dark Thunder Tower!

Vanilla creates three black lightning orbs that electrified all of the rogues they passed from above it.

Vanilla: Professor's Magic is incredible...

Salomeh: Now to stop you.

She creates several thunderclouds around Beth and they both connected their lightnings creating some sort of lightning cage.

Salomeh: Nightmare Terror!

All of the clouds pierces Beth with lightning and a bigger thundercloud is created above her.

Salomeh: Dark Witch's Wrath!

A giant lightning burns Beth whole.

Florencia: So that is the Witch's power...

"...Rooooaaaaaar!"

Beth then starts to generate a large ammount of darkness from her body.

Salomeh: Her magic is rising....Watch out everyone!

Beth shoots another dark breath, but several vines appears underground and protects them.

Florencia: Fairy Mother?

"We're here!"

Titania, Paladin and Ronan appears.

West: Huh....Hey Old Coot! You can walk?!

Ronan: Don't talk like you just didn't ignored me this whole time.

Titania: So Witch of Gel...You are a vampire as well, huh?

Salomeh: Vampire?

Titania: Nevermind. Could you please assist me with something?

Salomeh: Whatever for you, Lord of the Fairies. What do you need it?

Titania:....Pumpkins. Lots of them.

Salomeh then creates several dark pumpkins and Titania covers them with light, making them grow big.

Titania: Now shoot!

She shoots the pumpkins and the big explosion they create, make Beth fly away to afar.

Florencia: Well, that was our best shot so far.

Ronan:...Professor Salomeh, why one of your eyes is red?

Salomeh: Ah! W-Well you see, I-

Then red ice appears from the ground behind them

Salomeh: Ah...Frosty?

Purple Haze appears pulling Aladdin from his hair and dragging him unconscious.

Salomeh: Aladdin!

Edward: First Mate!

Florencia:....What?

Edward: Always wanted to say that.

Vanilla: Dad?!

He gazes at her with empty red eyes.

Vanilla: Dad!

She rushes to him and gives him a hug.

Petit: Vanilla! Get the hell out of here!

Vanilla: Dad! It is me, your daughter! Please, come back to your old self!

Haze:.....Raaahh....

He creates a large ice hand and grabbed her.

Vanilla: Gah!

Salomeh: Vanilla!

Petit: Hey! Hand of your daughter! Supernova!

He launches one of his Supernovas, but Haze blocks with a huge wall of ice. Edward then slaps the back of his head.

Edward: The hell, man! You could it have killed her!

Petit: Oh....Darn it.

Haze: Haaaaaa.....

Vanilla: Uuurgh....

Haze then prepares to bite her neck.

Honny: Vanilla!

Honny summons more bees that stings Haze's face, fazing him a bit.

Ronan: Hmmm...What to do? Can't really work with a hostage.

Then without any of them noticing, Beth returned it.

"Roooooaaaaaar!"

She tries to stomp them, but Paladin deflects with an aura sword.

Paladin: It is becoming stronger...

Edward:...First things first...Valkyria Toss!

He tosses his spear at Haze that he deflects with one of his ice knuckles, but Edward covers his body with electricity and manages to catch Vanilla from him after kicking him in the jaw.

West: Woah! Way to go, kid.

Edward then holds Vanilla in her arms.

Vanilla: Ed...ward?

Edward: Hey, you alri-Gah!

He is then impaled from the back by icecles.

Vanilla: Ah! Edward!

Edward: Uuurgh...

Then a rogue grunt appears and stabs him on the back with a sabre.

Edward: Gaaaah....

He then falls unconscious.

Vanilla: Edward! Speak with me! Eddie!

Petit: Shoot! We must do something!

Alpha: But our magic...is nearly over...

Then more rogues appears and surrounds Vanilla and Edward.

Salomeh: Oh no!

"Rooooooar!"

Beth then rampages around and Haze tries to attack Titania, but he is blocked by the Paladin. Titania then shoots a beam of light at Haze that repels him.

Titania: Tsk. Things are getting messy here.

Vanilla: Oh no...Edward...It is all my fault...Please wake up...

The Rogues surrounding them are getting closer.

Vanilla: Edward....EDWAAAAARD!

Then Vanilla's hair glows white and a Glyph is created behind her.

Florencia: A Glyph?!

From the Glyph, a white fairy appears with a strong resemblance to Vanilla appears with shining eyes.

Salomeh: That's...A Familiar.

Titania: Oh my...It's a Snow Fairy.

The Snow Fairy then delivers a small blow that creates a blizzard around the two that freezes all of the rogues frozen solid plus Haze and Beth.

Florencia: It...Frozen them all, but not us.

Petit: Since when she could do that?

Cinna:...Too cold for my taste.

Then the fairy disappears and Vanilla looks around confused.

Vanilla: Huh? Did I...do that?

Titania: I get it now. That girl...Is really a descedant of a Snow Fairy.

Chapter 170: Inner Beast.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLshJTgV6ZA
    Inside the Academy, Heinrich was walking his way outside crawling his shoulder into a wall.

Heinrich: Uuurgh...And I thought there will be no worse experience since Zhar...

As he was walking to the exit he crosses path with Raven holding a bottle of blood.

Raven: Yo.

Heinrich:....What are you doing here?

Raven: Oh, I just felt that Bilaf was nowhere alive, so I decided to check and see if you don't want a sip.

He toss his bottle at Heinrich and he catches it.

Raven: Come on! Give it a taste. It is mine's.

Heinrich:......

Heinrich then drink everything in one go.

Heinrich: Baaaah. Bitter.

Raven: As expected.

Heinrich: So, you're gonna kill me or something?

Raven: If I wanna kill someone, I want at least see him trying...a thing I don't think you could do it considereing you are unarmed and wounded.

Heinrich: Is that why you gave me your nasty blood?

Raven: To be fair I wanted an opinion. My men seems to be addicted no matter what.

Heinrich: Then I will just take my leave, thank you very much.

Raven:...These talks are nice.

He turns into a cloud of mist and leaves.

Heinrich:...Asshole.

Back in the streets, Honny was applying some of her yellow goo on Edward's back to cure from the wound while Florencia is using healing magic.

Honny: There. No risk from frostbite or anything like that.

Florencia: He is safe.

Vanilla: Thank goodness.

West: Humans tends to be lucky. Even the unlucky ones.

"Yeah. Tell me about it."

Raven appears above one of the nearby houses.

West: Oh snap! I forgot he was even here.

Raven descends and look at his men all frozen solid.

Raven: Hmm...Interesting. Who did this? Was it you, Frosty's daughter?

Vanilla:....Yeah. I did that. So what?

Raven: Hey, I am praising you here. No hostility here. But anyway....

He raises his hand and creates his Crimsom Claw. Then from the frozen rogues, several dark red auras comes from them and all of them gathers at Raven's claw destroying them in the process.

Titania: He...Killed them?!

Raven: I just took back what I lend them. That is all. If they died, it was because they were not strong enough to resist this freeze spell. Such is nature of the weak.

Ronan: That wasnt unsurprisingly at this point.

Raven: Now....

His eyes then glows red and a single glowing red wing comes from his back that resembled one of a bat.

West: A wing?

Florencia: For some reason, his magic level rose considerably.

Raven: My Sin is a simple one. It is an overall boost in magic and strenght, but I can either share to my subordinates or use it only for myself.

Titania: To think he had this much power....

Raven: Anyway, I decided to just come here to watch it.

The frozen Beth then starts to shake it.

Salomeh: Hmm?

Beth then defrost herself from the ice.

"Rooaaaaar!"

Haze then also free himself from the ice. Raven then sits on a nearby chair.

Paladin: What is your game now?

Raven: I just wanna see how things go from here. But if you wanna play a game then how about this one. You and your Paladin. You two leave out of this and I leave out of this as well.

Titania: Excuse me?

Raven: Any of you two lift one finger and I enter the fray. One thing no one wants. It wouldn't be fun if two figures from The Immortal Era would mess things up.

Titania: You....

Paladin: Let's do what he demands.

Paladin: He is merely playing around. If he wanted he could brought more manpower or even all of his siblings. But he is not that kind of guy. He puts his amusement above everything. He wants see despair bloom through his victims so he can taste at the finest. It pains me to say this, but...playing his game is the safest play.

Raven: Kehehehe...That isn't untrue.

Titania:...I guess we have no choice, but to accept.(So each time he claims a life, his power rises it isn't it? Does he think his power can match one of the Six Great Immortal....Or perhaps that isn't the case at all?)

Salomeh:...Fine. I'll take care of Haze. Honny and Vanilla look after the boy. The rest focus on the dragon.

"Roooooooar!"

Beth starts to rampage while Salomeh attacks Haze with explosive pumpkims. Titania and Paladin retreats to the roofs of a nearby house and watches Raven closely who focus on the battle. At the battle, Omega gets tired because of the magic overload and gets on her knees.

Alpha: Sister!

"Rooooooar!"

Beth gets ready to stomp on her and Alpha tries to create a electric shield, but a rather weak one.

Petit: Ah! Alpha! Omega!

But before they could be stomped, a large flying thing picks them at the nick of time.

"So, what did I miss?"

It was Wrat, that landed next to him with the twins.

Petit: Wrat? Where have you been?

Wrat: Uuuh...in Fairyland...With the other Steel Beetles?

Petit: Well, you could at least send a word.

Wrat: It was just one job, you don't need to act all buddy with me. Now tell me....What the fuck is that thing?! And is that Admiral Raven over there?!

Raven waves his hand at him when he pointed at him.

Petit: Well, that is some sort of dragon from ancient times resurrected and turned into a Rogue Vampire and he is behind it all. In summary, we are pretty fucked.

Wrat: Well, time to work really serious, then.

He then turns his limbs into guns and shoots rapid green energy shots at Beth.

Petit: Woah! What the?! Are you some sort of robot?

Wrat: More or less, yes. We Steel Beetles aren't exactly living beings. We were Golems created by the fairies to protect their realm.

Petit: And why didn't you told me?! And why didn't you used those back in Circa?!

Wrat: It is kind of a secret.

The several other Steel Beetles appears and shoots at Beth.

Raven: The Steel Beetles of Fairyland, huh?

"Fairy Mother, milady!"

Malcolm appears before Titania.

Malcolm: I brought the Steel Beetles just as you ordered and-What in Mother Nature?! Is that an Ancient Dragon?!

Paladin: Why didn't we brought them along in the first place.

Titania: It was foolish of me to understimate Raven. I couldn't bring the secret of the Steel Beetles to anyone.

Paladin: He doesn't seems to be surprised at all.

Titania:...I wasn't talking about him.

Then the Wrat and the Beetles starts to charge a green light ball in their horns and shoots a massive laser at Beth, surrounding her in a explosion of light.

West:....Yo, Flor. Are Beetles really this strong?

Florencia: Yeah. They don't usually shine that much.

But Beth recovers from the attack and her body glows crimsom red.

Florencia: What is going on?

Raven: Oh, here we go....

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"

She releases a mighty roar creates a far bigger dragon breath that is launched stright at them. Florencia acts fast and creates a Fairy Shield in front of her comrades.

Florencia: Guuuuh!

Vanilla: Flor!

Florencia: I...Have...To protect them!

She infuses the shield with her hollow dark light and she manages to deflect the beam diagonally and the beam flies into the horizon.

Ronan:....That would leave a mark alright.

Florencia: Haaa....Ha.....

She exhausts herself and falls.

West: Flor!

West rushes to her side and holds her.

West: Come on girl, open your eyes....

Florencia: Urgh....Please...10 more minutes.....

"Roooooooar!"

Beth then opens her mouth and tries to bite them.

Titania: Ah! Florencia!

Paladin: No! If you go there...He will....

Raven:........

West:.....Shut up!

West's eyes glows dark and he reverts to human form. He then summons some kind of giant dark claw next to him and slashes Beth's face leaving three nasty scars.

Raven: What the? What is that?

West: You damn oversized lizard.....Can't you see my girl is trying to take a nap!

The claw then turns into a gaint wolf head and with a movement of his arm he launches the wolf into Beth's neck and crunches it.

"Roaaaaaar!"

She tries to shake it off and but the wolf does not stops bitting her.

Titania: I never saw anything like this....He actually split his wolf side into some sort of dark manifestation.

Ronan:...Hey, rude guy. Can you hold her off like that for a little while.

West:....My pleasure.

With a vertical movement of his arm, he makes the wolf pin down the giant dragon into the ground and Ronan summons a giant glyph on top of her, way up in the sky.

Ronan: I wanted to do this for a long time....Meteor!

He summons a giant meteor from the Glyph and smashes into Beth creating a large fire impact.

Chapter 171: Thief of the Dark Desert.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0at5Q7pLKU

The fire caused by the Meteor slowly vanishes and it shows a massive crater with nothing on it except a massive burned hole. West looks at Florencia's sleeping face and cares her hair.

West: That is what you get for messing with the wrong guy's girl you oversized shameless gecko.

Cinna: Don't talk like you were the one who tossed a meteor at it.

West: Shh! She is sleeping.

From afar Raven slowly clap his hands.

Raven: Not bad....That meteor was a bit flashy, but what that Werewolf pulled out was reaaaally something else. I will remember you, West Terry.

Honny:....I just realized our Headmaster is really something.

Vanilla: He is still a bit of a numbskull. But what about....

Vanilla looks behind her and see a worn out Salomeh holding her shoulder because of a wound with blood dripping from her forehead facing Purple Haze.

Salomeh: Urgh...

Vanilla: Ah! Professor!

Salomeh: Night Terror!

She summons several black thunderclouds around him and all of them shoots black lightning bolts at him, but he defends by covering himself inside a red capsule.

Salomeh: Dark or Threat!

She shoots several black pumpkins, but he shoots a large red icicle that pierces her other shoulder.

Salomeh: Gah!

Honny: This is bad. I never seen Salomeh struggle so much.

Wrat then gets in between them and shoots at Haze.

Wrat: Miss Witch. You must retreat once.

Salomeh: No...I have...to save him.

Haze creates a spiked ball in a chain and swung at Wrat taking him out of the way.

Wrat: Ooof!

Haze then slowly walks towards Salomeh with an ice axe ready to chop her body.

Salomeh: Uuugh...I am...scared....

"Leave her alone!"

Aladdin shouts at him from behind. He slightly recovered from his wounds and Heinrich was next to him.

Aladdin: Thanks for the supper, mate.

Heinrich: No problem.

West: Heinrich. Did you finished off that annoying fatass?

Heinrich: Cut the bastard like an onion.

West: Nice.

Honny: Is it him again. Who is that?

Vanilla: Heinich Highlander. Johnnathan's older brother and the Black Demon. Aladdin is his first-mate.

Honny: The Black Demon?!

Petit: And that guy is actually is actually his first-mate? No wonder he got expelled.

Chemira: Well, I did graduated and I am not exactly an example.

Salomeh: Aladdin....You should back off yourself.

Aladdin: Give me a break. You that has been holding your power all this time and yet is hesitant to fight one that is not your friend anymore does not have the right to complain.

Salomeh: Aladdin...did you...always knew about me?

Aladdin: You should know you need more than a Mirage Ring to hide your identity to a fellow Hybrid. Specially someone who is adept to magic like myself. Well...I don't think I can talk big myself. Considering I also has been dishonest as well.

Salomeh: Huh?

Aladdin: Henry...if you may.

Heinrich: I always knew this was a bad idea.

Aladdin hands his scepter to Heinrich and he snaps it in two with his bare hands.

Vanilla: What the?

Cinna: That looked expensive.

Aladdin: Now then....

He removes his cape revealing a sleeveless shirt and a scimtar on his back that he takes it and holds in a reverse grip.

Aladdin: It is time to show you how I really do fight. Like a Hybrid!

He swings his sword and creates a black sandstorm that blows him away and destroys the surrounding ice.

Haze: Grah!

Aladdin: Not done yet!

He stabs the sword to the ground and creates a whole black sandstorm around it. The snow on the ground all melt by it.

Cinna:...This is nice.

Raven:....Sure it became hot here.

Titania: What magic is that?

Haze: Graaaaaah!

Haze throws a large chunk of ice at him but the sand melts it making it shorter and Aladdin easily cuts it. He then crounches and flies straight at him in spiral clashing his sword with an ice axe that he easily shatters.

Aladdin: You were always a careless one.

He delivers rapid sucession of sword slashes at him giving him a lot of slashes.

Haze: Graaaah!

Petit: Oh my....He is so damn cool!

Haze: Raaaaaah!

Haze creates 2 large ice knuckles and strikes him, but he easily blocks with his blade.

Aladdin: I figured it out. While you might gained an extra boost on your physical abilities and healing factor, it is not the same with your magic. In fact, each time you resisted a strong attack, you wasted some of your mana. Pretty good for a meele combatant, but not good for a magician.

Raven:....Clever little rat.

Aladdin then kicks Raven away.

Aladdin: Now come, Ouroboros!

He summons a glyph behinds him, and Ouroboros appears covered in black sand.

Salomeh: Is that...

Titania: Ouroboros?! Where was it all this time?

Paladin: Did he turned it into a familiar?

Haze: Graaaah!

Haze delivers a huge wave of ice at Aladdin, but Ouroboros easily breaks through the ice and splits into several snakes, raining on Haze as a sandstorm is created around him. The attacks then ends and Haze was nowhere to be found.

Salomeh: Aladdin....You were stronger than I remember.

Chemira:....Where is Frosty by the way?

Vanilla: My father...D-Did he....

Aladdin:....No.

"Well, that's settle it."

They spot Raven on top of a house with Haze on his knees missing an arm.

Raven:....That was a close one, Haze.

Haze: Uff....Ufff....

Petit: Hey! You said you weren't gonna fight!

Raven: And I did took up my word. I never said anything about saving one of my own.

Ronan: He got a point.

"Hold it right there!"

Several fairies appears aiming their bows at Raven.

"Move one muscle and we shoot."

Raven: Was that a threat? Because I am not scared.

He glares at the fairies and they flinch by his gaze. He delivers a flying slash in the shape of a raven but a green shield appears between them.

Raven: Hmm?

He turns to his side and see Titania and Paladin.

Titania: I won't let you harm more of my children.

Raven:...Was that a threat?....Hmm?

Aladdin: What the?

Those three felt something coming from the Academy.

Heinrich:....Took long enough, huh? So how was it in the land of dead, Johnny?

Chapter 172: Red Beast's Comeback.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulc4j8W_DqE
    Inside the Headmaster's office, a portal appeared out of nowhere. From within it, Johnnathan jumped off and lands with his face on the floor. The portal then disappears completely.

Johnnathan: Oooough....At least it was quicker than entering.

He gets on his feet and looks around.

Johnnathan: Where is everyone? Wait. Something isn't right.

He then closes his eyes and senses his surroundings.

Johnnathan:.....Hmm. This place is still Gel, but....it feels different. It is all dark and full of malice around. I guess my senses mighty have increased after all.

He then looks outside out of the window and looks at some signals of conflict included the place where a meteor just dropped it and the black snow all over the sky.

Johnnathan: This...is definetly trouble. I see even some fairies.....Hmmm....I can feel two conflicts happening....where do I go?

Earlier somewhere else, Evelyne and Tenkai were ambushed by the Umbra Elite and Moonlight. During the skirmish, four of them were taken out, but with Moonlight, they were overwhelmed. Tenkai was laying on the ground with several daggers pierced in his back, while Evelyne was on her knees being restrained by two of the Umbra Elites holding her two arms. Moonlight then approaches her with a dagger in her palms.

Moonlight: Eve, Eve, Eve. What did you really tried to accomplish?

Evelyne: Huff....Huff....

Moonlight then lifts her face by the chin and looks at her eyes.

Moonlight: Did you really think you could run away from Raven? You should know that once you stepped out of the line you can't lose track of my Grudge.

She kiss her cheek and punches right where she kissed it.

Evelyne: Ooof!

Moonlight: Heehee. You know you doomed you and your beloved forever right? So, I think death is the better option for you two don't you think?...Or perhaps, maybe if you want I can pick where you left off and bring him to Raven? Don't worry. I will take gooooood care of him.

Evelyne: You....

Evelyne gives a headbutt to Moonlight's head.

Moonlight: Ouch!

Evelyne: Try as might as you want! Johnny will never succumb for you!

Moonlight: Why? Because of you? Does this means I only need to kill you right here, right?

Evelyne: Even if we were just strangers, you would never succed!

Moonlight: So it is because you two have something special or something? That only you have?

Evelyne:....If that is the case, then what are you gonna do about it?...Bitch.

Moonlight: Uuurgh!

She slices her face with her dagger.

Evelyne: Gaaah!

Moonlight: Why do you have to act like you're a big deal, huh?!

She delivers another strike to her face.

Evelyne: Gwaaaa!

Moonlight: What do you have that I don't!

And another strike to the face.

Evelyne: Gwaaaaha!

Moonlight: We have the same eyes! Our breasts are about the same size! Is it your hair?! Is it the tone of your your skin?! What is it?!

And another.

Evelyne: Gwaaaaaaa!

Evelyne: What makes you more of a woman than me?! Why do you have to have someone special and I don't?!

And another.

Evelyne: Gaaawaaaaa!

Moonlight: *pant*...*pant*...*pant*

Looking at Evelyne's scratched and exhausted face, Moonlight reminds of her old days in Hollowgrounds when she was about her younger sister's age. One fateful day she confronted her father once alone with anger written all of her face.

Carol: Father! What have you done to him?!

Vladmir: Who?

Carol: Lucian! You did something to him, didn't you?!

Vladmir:...Oh. You mean that third-rate vampire? Yeah, I did something to him alright.

Carol: I knew it! What did you done to him?! Where is he?!

Vladmir then delivers a backfist to his daughter.

Carol: Urgh!

Vladmir: You are the one who owns me an apology. How could you, the first princess of the Vampires having an affair with a Middle-Ranking vampire?

Carol: But....I love him...

Vladmir:...So it's his heart that you want? you should had said it sooner.

Carol: Huh?

Vladmir flies somewhere and comes back with a box. He opens it and removes what it appears to be a black heart and he toss it near to Carol.

Carol: Huh?! That...That smell...

Vladmir: There. You have that lowly being's heart. All you ever wanted.

Carol: Why....WHHHHHHYYYY?!

Moonlight: Gaaaaaah!

She holds Evelyne's head with her palm in front of her eyes and pins her down to the ground. She then lifts her arm with the dagger upward, ready to stab her chest.

Moonlight: Now die!

*Boom!*

Moonlight: Gah!

A blue explosion tear off her arm at the last second. She looks behind her and see Tenkai aiming his gun at her with blue smoke coming from it.

Tenkai: Huff...Huff...

Moonlight:...Don't get in the way half-breed.

With her left eye's powers she summons a whole group of daggers around him that strikes him everywhere.

Tenkai: Guh!

Evelyne: T-Tenkai!

Moonlight:...Fine. I'll do this the painful way then.

She then pierces her entire hand into Evelyne's chest.

Evelyne: Gyaaaa!

She then goes deeper and grabs her heart.

Moonlight: Now Eve my dear...Why don't you sing me a serenade?

She then squeezes her heart.

Evelyne: G-Gwaaaaaaaa!!!

Moonlight: Aaaah...What a lovely tune.

She then keeps pressuring her heart.

Evelyne: Gaaaaah...Gahhhhh...Gwaaaaaa!

Evelyne then starts to cry.

Moonlight: That is right. Cry, beg for mercy. I want to see you suffer. I want to see you to submit!

Evelyne: Ghhhnnn....

Evelyne then looks at her sister with wrathful eyes.

Evelyne: I...regret....nothing.

Moonlight:....Very well then. On the count of three I will rip your heart out of your chest. One...Two...

*Boom!*

Moonlight's arm just got amputated by some sort of small dark explosion like the shot of a gun.

Moonlight: Huh?!

"Get of her!"

Her right eye was then stabbed by a saber sword covered in a black aura.

Moonlight: Gwaaaaa!

"Lady Moonl-"

Suddenly the two remaining Elites were decapitated by two swords. It was Johnnathan that gently removed the arm from Evelyne's chest and held her in his arms.

Evelyne: Ahhh....

Evelyne looks at his face and see both his eyes glowing red. One of these eyes returns to being green.

Johnnathan: How are you holding holding up?

Evelyne:...My face is in a bady shape isn't it?

Johnnathan: Your face is always lovely.

He kisses her and slowly the wounds on her face are healed along with the hole in her chest.

Evelyne:...Wow. I feel great.

Johnnathan: Honestly, I didn't expected that.

Somewhere else, Raven pinpointed the direction that Johnnathan went and smiled in joy.

Raven:...I have to see that!

She grabs Haze and jumps from roof to roof into his way.

Titania: Ah! Everyone, follow him!

Back with Johnnathan and Evelyne, Moonlight gets on her feet without her arms and her right eye.

Moonlight: You...bastard! How I didn't realized you coming?!

Johnnathan: I learned a thing or two.

Raven appears landing next to Moonlight.

Raven: Hey guys, what is going on here?

Johnnathan: So your brother is here, isn't it Eve?

Raven: Well, if isn't Johnny-boy? There is something...different in you.

Moonlight: Brother....They took my arms...

Raven: Okay, okay...

He uses his fingers to cut his pulse and gives it to Moonlight to drink it. Her arms then grows back a few seconds later, but her eye didn't it.

Moonlight: Huh?...Why it seems I can see from only one eye?

Raven:...Maybe it is because your other eye is missing.

Moonlight: What?! But...How?!

Raven: Most importantly...Yo, Johnny-boy.

Johnnathan:..What?

Raven: There is something new inside of you, isn't it?....Show it.

Johnnathan: Very well.

Then a red skull being with two glowing red eyes appears behind him and swallows him whole making him surrounded by a dark twister that activates his Dark Synchro, but his 2 eyes were glowing red this time and he was now spotting fangs.

Evelyne: Johnny...

Moonlight: That...That form...

He then dashes towards them and passes through them like a black blur.

Raven: Hmm?

The two looks behind, but as soon as they turn, Johnnathan passes through them like a blur and brings back Tenkai to the other side.

Raven: Eh?

Moonlight: EH?!

Johnnathan: There you go buddy.

Evelyne: You...Actually passed through them without him noticing for a second....

Raven:....Hehehe...Kehehehehe....This is it...The being I always wished to be...

Chapter 173: Dark Omen.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNZNEiw-hRs

Raven: I see now. This form you have...this is the power that you used to kill Chill, wasn't it?

Johnnathan: So what if it was?

Raven: Just show that you aren't the shitstain of a half-breed I thought you were...And I never thought that actually. But I must say I kinda sad in not being the the first evolved being. Now what will you do now? If you wanna try to kill me go ahead. First strike free.

"Can we have one as well?"

From behind him, the Fairies and the Steel Beetles alongside Titania and the rest were aiming their weapons at him.

Raven: Oh yeah. You guys are still here. Can't you guys let a poor outlaw have fun?

Titania: It's over Raven.

Raven: Is it?

Titania:....Yes.

Raven then turns to her and opens her arms.

Raven:...Please.

"Come on! Just give us the order to shoot!"

Then a massive body fell from above. It was Nightmare that landed next to Raven and Carol.

Evelyne: Nightmare!

Raven:....Welp. That was fun while it lasted. Moonlight, get on. We're leaving.

Moonlight: What?! But we didn't killed Eve yet!

Raven: We do it another day!

Moonlight: But....he crushed my eye!

Raven then punch her in the belly.

Moonlight: Gah!

Raven: Good grief.

Raven then carry his sister on his shoulder and gets on top of Nightmare alongside Haze. Then he turns back and gives Johnnathan a menacing look.

Raven: I'll be back for you two.

Johnnathan:...I'll be waiting.

Raven:...But will you be ready? Keehehehe....

Nightmare then leaps out of the city.

"Should we go after them?"

Titania: No. Raven is a formidable foe as he is....But that giant vampire...I felt great power on him as well.

Johnnathan:.....So, what did I miss?

After a while the fairies and beetles spread around looking for more survivors. Most of the fallen victims were taken outside of the city. Some were killed by the rogues. And some were safe in their houses. All the survivors were being healed. Johnnathan and Titania were engaged in a conversation.

Johnnathan: Really? An ancient dragon brought back to life? Wow. I really did miss something while in the Underworld.

Titania just keep there staring at him.

Johnnathan:...Something funny on my face.

Titania: No. I was just intrigued of how you look different inside now. I never seen Darkness being in such a stage of control. You are looking like a true Dark Dweeler.

Johnnathan:...That's good, right?

Titania: Don't worry about it. You are what you are. Hybrid or Vampire. And by the way....

She then looks at Evelyne.

Titania: You must be the famous Evelyne isn't it?

Evelyne: Er...Hello.

Titania:...Impresive. You are the splitting image of your grandmother after all.

Evelyne: Hmm? You knew Grandma Camilla?

Titania: You never heard about her?

Evelyne: Only her name. So she was just like me.

Titania: Yeah. A powerful vampire, but with a good heart. You and Johnnathan makes an outstanding couple.

Evelyne: D-Don't pull our legs! There has to be a better-looking couple around somewhere.

Titania: Well, you certainly looks better with only one man. She was married to 10 with 100 children.

Evelyne: W-Whaaaaat?! I have...had so many uncles and aunties?!

Titania:...So Vlad never told you. Geez, that brat.>:I

Evelyne:....So even he had siblings, huh? What happened to them?

Titania:...Killed. All because of the throne.

Evelyne: Tsk! No surprise here.

Johnnathan:....I met with your father back in the Underworld.

Titania: Huh?!

Evelyne: Eh?!

Johnnathan: And I met mine's too, but....I kinda had to beat some sense to them because he was a Wraith.

Titania: Wraith....I heard about it.

Johnnathan: And....Before returnin it here, he....wanted to say he loved you. That's all.

Evelyne:....I still don't forgive him. I know my mother didn't truly loved him.

Johnnathan: He feared that you would feel like this.

Evelyne:...But it is good to know that he had those sort of feelings.

Johnnathan: Also...I mighty have told about us.

Evelyne: Us? Wait! You didn't said it that-

Johnnathan: Yeah. And I also told about our love nights. I...I thought he deserved to know.

Evelyne:....Pffft! Hahahahaha! I bet he got pretty angry at you.

Titania: Hahahaha! Yeah. I could see his face when he learned about it!

Johnnathan:...Heh. This is nice....Huh?

Titania: What's the matter?

Johnnathan:...Something is coming.

Then a huge swipe destroyed an entire house near them and leaving a huge fissure on the way.

Titania: Ah! Such power! What is it now....Huh?!

Johnnathan: Fairy Mother?

Titania: It's....It's you....

From the direction of the blow came, a figure clad in a knight's black armor wirlding a large dark sword in his right hand approaches them.

Titania: How? That's....Excalibur!

Johnnathan: Excalibur?

Titania: The Sword of the first king of Drakland....And that armor....It's Arthur's Dark Armor! How could this....Wait...Evelyne!

Evelyne: Yeah?

Titania: Your brother....He knows the Chant of the Black Sword, right?

Evelyne: Most likely. I myself knows as well.

Titania: I see...After all you are all Dark Dwellers.

The armoured figure swings his sword and releases a huge blow of pure strenght leaving huge destruction.

Johnnathan: Can someone please explain what is going on?

Titania: That's....a human being possesed by the spirit of King Arthur through Excalibur. The Black Knight.

Chapter 174: Duel With The Black Knight.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX51T-EipOo
    The Black Knight approached with slow paces towards them with a menacing air around him. In a single second he jumped straight at Titania only for the Paladin to appear at the right time and blocks the attack and making him step back.

Paladin:....Is that King Arthur?

Titania: Welll....Not quite.

The Knight then looks at Johnnathan and walks towards him. Johnnathan then aims his gun at him but neither of them reacts.

Johnnathan:....There is no murderous intent on him.

He then lifts his sword and hands it pointing diagonally at Johnnathan.

Johnnathan:....What?

Paladin: That is a Knight Duel.

Titania: Oh! You mean that thing where two people do...that?

Paladin: Yeah.

Titania: Ooooo...I remember those. Good days.

Johnnathan: Expalnation?

Paladin: Back in the days we would make decisions based on matches against Champions from all the Realms.

Titania: We often would do that in a place where Circa is currently located.

Johnnathan: I feel like I heard that.

Paladin: This was Arthur's idea at the time. It was how they would do things back in the Realm of Darkness.

Titania: Hehehehe. The funny part is that people could die.

Johnnathan: Sooo...he wants to fight one-on-one or something.

Black Knight:......

Titania: It seems some of Arthur's personality is imbued on that body. I guess because of your nature as a Red Hybrid it might have triggered this reaction.

Johnnathan: I see...What do I do?

Paladin: Touch his blade with yours. When that happens, the fight starts and no one may aid you.

Johnnathan: Okay. I mean, what ever can go wrong against a relic of the past.

Titania:....I really don't know who to cheer.

Johnnathan lifts one of his blades and makes contact with Excalibur. When he does that a dark spark appears and a transparent dome is formed around them.

Evelyne: Eeep! What is this?

Paladin: A Dark Dome. That is what the Dark Knights done it when dueling.

Tenkai: Uuuurgh....

Tenkai then wakes up.

Evelyne: Tenkai! Thank goodness you're fine.

Tenkai: What happened? What is going on? Is that Johnnathan inside some sort of magic dome against a powerful foe?

Titania: One question at time...

The Black Knight delivers the first blow. Johnnathan steps to the side, but the strike delivered a impact as if the sword had a range bigger than it is actual size.

Johnnathan:....You know what you lack? Humility.

Johnnathan reacts by striking him with his blades, but the Knight parries them and retaliates. Outside of the dome, the rest of Johnny's companions arrives with West carrying Florencia unconscious and Heinrich carrying Edward.

Heinrich: Hi. What is the deal?

Titania: Your brother is fighting a physical manifestation of the first king of Drakland.

Heinrich: Cool.

Alpha:....Omega...

Omega: Yeah. I can feel it.

Petit: What?

Omega: That....is the Grand Master of the Order of the Black Knight.

Alpha: The Grand Master of the Order of the Black Knight...is that.

Cinna: Heehehehe....They swapped their lines.

Alpha and Omega: Gah!

Back into the fight, the Knight delivers a stab to the ground and several dark blades starts appearing around the field. Johnnathan manages to avoif them. The knight then delivers another swing of his sword and several blades appears in a line from where he aimed his attack. Johnnathan barely dodges it, but when the blades hit the dome it leaves some sort of impact.

Aladdin: Good thing there is some sort of barrier around. The city would be worse than it's already is.

Edward then wakes up.

Edward: Uuurgh....Why are you carrying me, Captain Heinrich?

Heinrich: Oh. Finally.

He rudely drops Edward to the ground.

Edward: Ouch. What is the big id-

Vanilla: Eddie!

Vanilla rushes to Edward and hugs him.

Edward: Gah!

Vanilla: Thank goodness you okay.

West:....Deja Vu.

Cinna, Honny and Salomeh looks at them with smug faces and nods.

Petit:....

Aladdin: A question, Fairy Mother. This round barrier around them...It is about the same strenght of the overall magic of both Johnnathan and that one guy combined it, correctly? In other words, it was created to specifically contain two individuals in a sealed room. Isn't that right?

Titania: Yeah, that is the short long story.

Aladdin: Impressive. I will start researching this then.

He then observes the barrier closely like a researcher.

Titania:....Aren't you a bit concerned about your friend?

Aladdin: He doesn't seem to be in peril right now.

Paladin: It is one of the Great Immortals you know.

Aladdin: Part of him, but it is cool.

Heinrich: Same for me. My money is on my brother.

Petit: What is with you people?

Chemira: Don't fret over kiddo. These guys have been laughing at the face of death for too long. With reminds me, why was Al's staff a Limiter, Henry?

Salomeh: A limiter?

Heinrich:...About 10 years ago when we took Ouroboros, Aladdin used that staff to seal it away and turns into his familiar.

Chemira: I see. Those living ancient weapons from the days of old would naturally demand a lot of magic.

Honny: I don't really get it, but....Wouldn't he gonna have trouble with his staff broken.

Heinrich:...Not really. He achieved the necessary power to handle it on his own a while ago. He just kept the thing around because he got used to it.

Salomeh: What?! How many years?

Heinrich:....A year ago I believe. He didn't wanted too much attention, so he made a vow that he would only release his power only when I allowed it. You know how he is Viper.

Salomeh: That's....Stupid! He could have died! Is he despising his potential?!

Heinrich: We are half-vampires you know. Sometimes that half of ours get in our heads.

Chemira: So you saying he is being arrogant?

Heinrich:...Yeah, something like that. But not arrogant of being a genius. It is the pride of being nothing than a shadow. My shadow. My First-Mate. Isn't that right, best buddy?!

Aladdin:......Whatever.

Salomeh: Al....(You always was the better one of us.)

Heinrich: And that is the same thing with Johnny. Have you noticed it?

Salomeh: Noticed what?

Heinrich: See his face?

Johnnathan was sparring blows with the Knight spotting a small smile on his face.

Salomeh: He is...smiling?

Heinrich: You don't usually smile when you are losing.

Johnnathan: Red Upper!

With an upper attack he delivers 2 blows into the Knight's chest that expels a dark mist from the cuts, but he delivers a spinning swing that launches him away.

Johnnathan:...This...Is alright....This is just fine!

He smiles and runs towards the Knight swinging both of his swords to the left, but the knight blocks it and kicks Johnnathan in the face.

Johnnathan:....Heh....Hahahaha! I feel great!

Heinrich:....He really looks different. Was he like this before to you guys?

Edward: No.

Vanilla: Nope.

West: Course not.

Tenkai: I've seen him crazier.

The Black Knight then goes to the offensive, but Johnnathan activates his Dark Syncro and shoots him with his gun making him stop.

Salomeh: What is that?

Aladdin: Nothing. Just him using one hundred percent of his darkness and turning one with it and consequently becoming more like a vampire in terms of strenght.

Salomeh:.....(I would hardly call that "Nothing".)

Johnnathan:....Just a second, please.

Johnnathan then quickly moves to where Evelyne was on the other side of the dome like if it was black wind.

West: Did you see that?

Titania: He really became one with Darkness.

Johnnathan then places his hand on the barrier and shouts.

Johnnathan: Eve! I love you!

The rest: Huh?

Johnnathan: You already know that, but I don't know why....But I really wanna say it right now! I love you! I LOVE YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL BLOODSUCKER CREATURE!!!

Evelyne: Johnny....

She smiles and cries a little from one of her eyes. She places her hand right where Johnnathan's hand is in the other side of the barrier.

Evelyne: I....I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU HANDSOME HALF-BREED OUTLAW!

Heinrich: Well done it kid. Just like I taught you.

Chemira: You didn't taught him shit.

Johnnathan:...Heh!

Then like a black wind, he goes to the offensive against the Knight.

Johnnathan: That was just what I needed it!

Chapter 175: Future.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCX4lrXzMg
    Johnnathan and The Black Knight traded blows once again. The Black Knight overpowered Johnnathan making him to step back, but he would always attack from every angle possible always showing a confident face. The Knight delivered a straight thrust and Johnnathan rolled behind him delivering a spinning attack on the side and follows with a series of sword slashes ending with a Red Upper attack. The Black Knight retaliates, but Johnnathan is able to deliver an attack to the head making it a hole on the helmet expelling more dark smoke.

Edward: Yeah! He is winning!

Paladin: Don't celebrate just yet...

BK: Uuuur.....Wraaaaaaaaa!!!

The Black Knight is enveloped in a dark twister that puts a heavy pressure of air around.

Johnnathan: Heh! Now you are putting a fight now, huh?

Paladin: He is unleashing all of his latent power.

Titania: Last time Arthur done that he did annihilated an entire horde of Demons.

The Black Knight thrusted his sword and launched a black twister at Johnnathan. He managed to resist it, but it pushed him away far next to the barrier. The Knight then jumps through Johnnathan with his sword clad in a black aura and smashes into Johnnathan knocking him straght to the barrier.

Johnnathan: Urgh!

He falls on the ground and becomes dizzy from the attack.

Aladdin:...That might have hurted.

Edward: Hey, now things looks bad, right?

Heinrich: Don't worry. Hybrids know how to take a beating. Way more if you are a Highlander.

"Johnny!"

Evelyne goes next o him on the other side of the barrier and ducks behind him.

Evelyne: Johnny....Beat the shit out of him so I can be next to you already and give you some love!

Johnnathan:....Got it!

He smiles and gets on his feet after doing a frontal flip. The Black Knight prepares one more ranged attack.

Johnnathan: Cool trick...But I like mine more.

He then prepares a Red Spiral attack. The Black Knight attacks first sending another thrust.

Johnnathan: Red Spiral Cannon!

He delivers a Red Spiral that was faster and more heavier that dispels the attack and pierces the Knight's torso forcing him to his knees.

Johnnathan: Now the final strike!

Johnnathan jumps aiming his swords to stab him. He lands piercing all of his two swords into his chest. When he does that, pure darkness leaves out of his body and the barrier is dispelled. After all of the darkness disappears, the Knight turns into the Grandmaster of the Order.

Paladin:...The battle is over.

West: Yeaaaaaaaaah!!!

Johnnathan then releases his swords out of his body and lreverts back of the Dark Syncro.

Johnnathan:....I don't know who that is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zjaug0ec2A
    Evelyne: Johnny!

Evelyne runs to Johnnathan and jumps at him giving a hug. The two spins for a while and falls on the ground with Evelyne on top of him.

Evelyne: You won. You really won!

Johnnathan: Of course. It was no big d-

Before he could finish it, Evelyne gives him a kiss in his mouth.

Evelyne:.....

Johnnathan:....Worth it.

Salomeh: Ahem!

Salomeh appears before the two of them.

Salomeh: Get a room you two. There are minors watching it.

Omega: D-Don't mind me. Go to next step if you want. Heeheehee.

Alpha: Man, what the heck sis.

Edward: Our captain defeated a legend from the old age. I guess that makes him like a big deal huh?

Titania: Hold your horses. That was just a personification. The real Arthur would mop the floor with your captain.

Paladin: Still, pretty amazing job.

West: Does this means one of you two are the same?

Titania:...It's more complicated.

Florencia: Hmmm.....

Florencia then woke up.

Florencia: W-What happened?

Vanilla: Flor! You wouldn't believe it! But Johnnathan just defeated an avatar of the first king of Drakland!

Florencia:....Huh.

She then gives a small look at Johnnathan. She sees now the Darkness inside him in total harmony with his body.

Florencia: You really did it.

Johnnathan: Hey Tenkai!

Tenkai: Hmm?

Johnnathan: I heard of what you did it for Eve. Thanks.

Tenkai: Well, I couldn't leave someone that you fought so hard for be taken away because you weren't here.

Johnnathan: Hehehe. If I didn't knew you better, I would suspect you had hots for her.

Tenkai:....Please, Johnny-san. She can't top Asuka in terms of most cute.

Evelyne: Hmm? Who is that?

Johnnathan: Oh, no one Eve. Just a common everyday Blue Hybrid girl with no notable features compared to you.

Tenkai: Hah. Glad to know you think of Asuka the same as you think of your woman.

Johnnathan:.....

Tenkai:......

"......."

The two then clashes each other with their swords in a flash second.

Johnnathan: Didn't I told you already that vampires are the best you ignorant eastern?!

Tenkai: Not better than my mother and fianceť you dolt half-leech!

Chemira: Oh. How sweet. I heard of two men killing each other for a girl, but not two men killing each other defending their partners. So sweet.

Cinna: Did that happened before?

Vanilla: Unfortunately, yes.-__-

Honny: I wish there was a man fighting for me.

Heinrich: Hahahaha. I really wish I could have seen them as children.

"Speaking of which...."

Ronan appears next to Heinrich.

Ronan: It has been a while, hasn't it Little Henry?

Heinrich: Ah. Hello there Uncle Ronan. How are y-

*Bonk!*

He hits his head with a staff.

Ronan: Is that time for you to appear?! Go see your father this instant!

Heinrich: But Dad is...kind of dead.

Ronan: That is no excuse!

Heinrich:....Impossible as ever.

Evelyne:....Guys.

Vanilla: What is it Eve.

Evelyne:....Did Tenkai just called me "Avarage"?

She responds with a menacing look and with a chain on her hand

West: Er....Leave this to the guys Eve.

Florencia:....I almost forgot the entire city got attacked by some sort of secret cult and then by Raven.

She then goes to where the Grand Master was. The rest follows her while Johnnathan and Tenkai still fights.

Tenkai: Come on! Come at me as a real fucking vampire!

Johnnathan: I don't need that! Specially from someone who just got his ass handed to one like less than 15 minutes ago!

Florencia:....He is dead now.

Edward: I guess that is the first time we see Johnny killing someone, huh?

Titania: Actually, he was already dead by the time the sword took his body.

Paladin: Speaking of which....I guess I could feel a small fraction of the real Arthur on him.

Edward:....This guy...I know him.

Alpha: You do?

Edward: Yeah. Lord Emil Furst. I believe he is part of the Draklish Parliament. He once appeared in my house to talk to my father.

Omega:...With him dead....Can we stay here?

Honny:....Stupid question.

Omega: Huh?

Honny: You're one of us. Cinna already told that. Besides, Professor Salomeh would never leave a student of her behind like that. Right teach?

Salomeh: Huh?...Yeah...I guess.

She looks melanchotic.

Vanilla: Professor....

"....Miss Florencia."

Malcolm appears alongside some fairies.

Florencia:...Can I help you.

Malcolm: Uuuh....You see...Me and the other fairies show how you protected everyone and....

Titania: They want to apologize for acting like jerks the first time you returned.

Malcolm: F-Fairy Mother! It was not....Yeah, it was like that.

Vanilla: Yeah. Very rude!>:I

Florencia:....No. It was an understandable reason. After all, I am serving a pirate for my own sense of duty.

Titania:...That just shows you have dignity. And....again, sorry for hiding the truth about your family.

Florencia: No worries. Now, I wanna focus on tomorrow.

Titania: That's the spirit. I'm proud of you.

West:....Fairy Mother?

Titania: Oh?

West: I have a request.

Titania: What is it?

West:....Give me your blessings.

Titania: Blessings?

West: Yes. You are like a mother to all fairies so...Give me Flor's hand. I wanna marry her!

Titania: Oh, I s-Whaaaaaaaaat?!

Everyone else gets surprised. It even got Johnnathan and Tenkai to stop fighting.

Florencia: W-West! What are y-

West: Flor! I....Love....You! We are a Werewolf and a Fairy serving onboard a ship of a Hybrid because we own him our freedom. Now....I wanna make a vow to our ever-lasting union. I simply....Want to stay with you. It goes against my nature of a proud werewolf warrior, but I want to spend my life with you as mu wife....right here, right now!

Florencia: Oh my....*sniff*....That was the most beautiful thing I heard and it came from you of all people....

West: So you accept?

Florencia: Yes. Of course, you fool.

West: Great! Fairy Mother! Now!

Titania: Now what?

West: Ask our vows.

Titania: Wait? You want to....Marry at this exact moment?

West: Yes. You have this authority, right?

Titania: Well, sure but....No party and no gifts?

Florencia: I don't mind. Aboard The Gloria is the best party I can have.

Titania: Okaaaaay....What about the engagement rings?

Ronan: Oh! I have some of those with me!

He hands over two rings from his pockets.

Petit: Why do you have that?

Ronan: I have so many jobs.

West: Yo, Edward!

Edward: Hmm?

West: You're the Best Man! Stay next to me right now you bag of worms!

Edward: Really?! Man, I probably deserve this.

Florencia: And Vanilla, you're the Bridesmaid.

Vanilla: Ah! That is like the third thing I always wanted to be! Thank you!

The two of them joins West and Florencia on the "altar".

Titania: Ahem...Well then...We are here for uniting this fairy and this werewolf in a matrimonial union...Do you vow to love each other in healthy and sickness. In the good times and hard times. Until death torn you two apart.

West and Flor: YES!

Titania: Then I, Fairy Mo....No. Great Immortal of The Forest and Lord of the Fairies Titania, name you two husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

The two of them gave a strong kiss. Florencia shows up his wings and West his tail while kissing.

The surrounding people applauses the two of the newlyweds.

"Congratulations!"

"Good for you two!"

"They are kinda cute together, actually."

"I wonder how their children will look like it."

Vanilla:.....Edward.

Edward: What is it?

Vanilla: I...wanna talk something in particular. Can we go somewhere private?

Edward: It sounds....very serious. I'm actually nervous.

Vanilla: Yeah. Me too. So let's just get going...

She goes somewhere and Edward follows her.

Petit:......

Salomeh: Headmaster Ronan?

Ronan: What is it?

Salomeh: Can we go to your office? We need to talk.

Ronan: If it is a raise, then go catch coconuts.

Salomeh: No. It's something else.

Ronan:...Alright then.

The two then teleports away.

Aladdin:....Viper.

Chemira: I know. I know. Hey kiddos!

Alpha: Hmmm?

Chemira: I have a favour.

Tenkai:....So is that how weddings happens usually around here?

Johnnathan: Well, we aren't usual people, aren't we?

Paladin: You there. Swordsman from Taiyo.

Tenkai: Yes?

Paladin: Forgive me if I am wrong, but...Are you Kyuubi's son?

Tenkai: Ah....Yes.

Paladin: I see....Come outside the city. I have something to tell you.

He then leaves them.

Evelyne: That's...The Paladin from Fairyland, right?

Johnnathan: Yeah...I wonder what is the deal of everyone having something to talk in secret now.

Heinrich:...Johnny.

Johnnathan: Yeah?

Heinrich: In the Underworld....Did you happen to cross with....

Johnnathan: I did it with our father. Mother is....a complicated situation.

Heinrich: I see...

Johnnathan:...He does forgive. He isn't mad that you ran way.

Heinrich: Ah....Okay. Thanks anyway.

"Oh my! Such a lovely conversation."

Johnnathan:....Bloody Hell!

For his surprise, Teresa was there alongside Hama. She was wearing the same black dress and hat she wore when they first met.

Heirnich: Oh. The High Priestess. Such a surprise.

Teresa: I was travelling around and decided to jump by here. What a coincidence find you two here. And who is this lovely vampire? Oh! Could it be your sweet pie? She is so preeeeety. I can't ever compete with her. She has to be some sort of deity of fertility and love. I can't imagine the pleasure you feel when the two of you embrace together in your special act hidden away from this very world.

Evelyne: J-Johnny....Who is this woman?

West: Hmm....Hey, it is the strange priestess again.

Florencia: The High Priestess of Aruma....And Hama is with her.

Titania: The High Priestess...Why does she rubs me the wrong way.

Teresa: Oh. Hello there you two...Why do you two look like newlyweds?

West: We just got married.

Teresa: Oh my gosh! Congratulations!

Titania: You....Are you...

Teresa:...Oh. Better get on with it.

She snaps her fingers and and a green flames envolves her and Hama. When they dispels, it reveals Lady Death and Azrael.

Johnnathan: What the?!

Titania: D-Death?! Is that you?!

Death: Hello there Titania. Nice to see you again!

Heinrich: Wait...Hold on...Johnny...

Johnnathan: That's Lady Death. And that is the Necromancer, Azrael. They run things in the Underworld.

West: What?! You mean all this time....Death was after us?!

Florencia: This is...too much to take....Wait! You aren't here to tear us apart, isn't it?!

Death: Oh, don't be silly. I never would actually do that....personally.

Evelyne: Then...why have you been following Johnny. And why are you the High Priestess of Aruma?

Death: Theleresa is kind of an Avatar of mine in this world, just like Azrael has Hama. Sometimes, indirectly helping the well-being of the world is the best in handling the Underworld, specially when your brother started to ruin everything since 10 years ago. Also, I kinda helped created this world. It is just as just that I deserve to enjoy being "alive". I never once had a life in a living world before. It is so GOOD!

Titania: I can't believe all this time Aruma was like a summer's house for her in this world...

Death: Aaaanyway....We need to clear some things here, right Johnny?
    Last edited by KageKageKing; March 10th, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

Chapter 176: Confessions.
    Hidden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6x9mclbHSc
    Death: So Johnny, my dear. Do you by any chance wants to know why did Death itself was with eyes all over you? By the way it is not because you are a fine piece of fillet...for the most part.

Johnnathan:...You want me dead?

Death: Clooose. But no. What I really wanted was to make sure you would come to the Underworld and fix my problems.

Florencia: That explains the Skeleton Coins...Did by any chance you expected us to meet Ronan?

Death: Yup! I may wanted to speak out of the mouth, but it is not something I should just tell anyone.

West: Point taken.

Johnnathan: And you have been following me by disguising herself as a tourist doing shopping?

Death: Actually, I was following you and taking advantage of the situation and being a tourist doing shopping. The Living World is soooo good. What is the point in travelling all the way here and not enjoy it?

Titania: Exotic as always.

Death: By the way...what about that charm I gave it your subordinate?

Florencia: Oh. Vanilla gave it to me...Hold on.

She examines her pockets, but she does not find anything?

Florencia: Where it is? I swore it was-

Death: Here?

She passes her palm through Johnnathan's body and retrieves a white charm.

Johnnathan: Bloody hell! Whare did you....

Death: It passed through you when you first reunited with that little spellcaster in Nighville with each other. This is a Death Pass. It protects you from the air of the Underworld.

Johnnathan: So that's explains why I felt alive down there.

Death: This charm is placed on all of my Angels. They take a while to make it you know. Also, I had to modify you a little bit.

Johnnathan: Modify?

Death: Remember that time when I visited your hometown?

Johnnathan: Wait...That time you gave me a kiss?

Evelyne: What?!

Florencia: Easy there! It wasn't like that!

Death: Let's just say....I put a teeny little spell on you that day.

Johnnathan:....But now I am normal, right?

Death: Precisely.

Johnnathan:...Was you responsible for that Shaman in Nighvillle?

Death: Oh, you're a sharp one. Yes, I had to give you a good reason to come here after all.

Johnnathan:...I am grateful for saving my life, but....

Death: But....

Johnnathan: I do not like being playing around like a puppet.

Death: So you would prefer to have being enslaved by your terrible girlfriend isntead?

Johnnathan:....Yeah.

Evelyne: Johnny...Don't say that, please.

Death:...Well, no matter. My actions have a far more meaning that your life of piracy. There were many times that I had to interverne into the Living World affairs to secure it's safety. And Raven is one of them. If he ends getting what he desires, all the hard work the Immortals and I done all these years will go to waste. Be grateful that you have to play a big role in all of this.

Johnnathan:...Someone who see a mortal life like that doesn't deserve to live here after all.

West: Johnny....It is the being that decides who lives and die, becareful.

Death: I know. That is why I am only here by pass.

Johnnathan: I just do not like this. It feels like I am cheating.

Heinrich: Bloody hell, Johnny. We are pirates. That is what we do.

Johnnathan: I still don't like this.

Azrael: It can't be helped. By the way you were, it would take years before you were ready. Why do you think Death only made contact with you 10 years later after Raven spread chaos.

Johnnathan: A few years is not much to a Hybrid.

Azrael: I can't say for anyone else, I'm afraid.

Titania:...Lady Death. Just what is Raven really after?

Death:....I just gonna say....Valhalla.

Titania: V-Valhalla?!

Titania acts agitated by that revelation.

Azrael: Milady...I think we said it enough.

Death: I know, I know. Enjoy your life as you can. When you die...You will be mine.

She snaps her fingers and the 2 disappears on a green fog.

Evelyne:....I don't like her.>:I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8-7n4aG3ns

At the Headmaster's Office, Salomeh and Ronan are having a conversation.

Ronan: So....What do you want to discuss?

Salomeh:....I...decided to leave the school.

Ronan:...Why?

Salomeh: Isn't it obvious? I am a Hybrid. I cannot stay here.

Ronan: Well, no one needs to know. Just like no one needs to know I was married 5 times and had no children. Nyehehehe....

Salomeh: It's not about them. It's about me. I have been deceiving everyone since the beggining.

Ronan: Come on, it is not so bad.

Salomeh: It is. Ronan...Aladdin didn't deserved it ot be expelled. Everything....was my fault.

Ronan: How?

Salomeh: It was clear that Aladdin would be the next Warlock. I....I really wanted to be a Witch. So I really tried to best him. I tried and I tried. I focused so much on my selfish goals that I made a mistake.

Ronan: A mistake?

Salomeh:...I tried to find a way to best my control on Darkness and created liquid darkness for experiments.

Ronan:...You mean...

Salomeh: Yes. That poor girl was snaeaked in and took it. I should had been more careful with that....I should had been the one to deal with her. I was the one that needed to be expelled.

Ronan: Well, I always found strange that a girl would able to get one of those. Well then...

He picks a paper written Letter of Resignation and hands it over.

Ronan: Is is that what you really want...I wouldn't stop you.

Salomeh: Thanks.

She picks a pen and gets ready to sign until....

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Several students, all fairly young storms and invades the office including Alpha and Omega. Chemira and Aladdin appears after them.

Salomeh: What is this?!

"We don't want you to go!"

"Yeah! We want to learn more from you!"

Salomeh: Huh?...What is going on?

Aladdin: We figured what is going on and warned the students beforehand.

Chemira: All in a day's work!

Omega: Professor, please don't leave!

Alpha: Yeah. This place wouldn't be the same without you!

Salomeh: But....I lied! I am not even human.

"We don't care about that! Salomeh is Salomeh! Human, Vampire or half of those. It doesn't matter what you are!"

"Yeah! And we all have secrets that we don't wanna tell!"

"Yes! Like me. I am not human as well!"

The boy turns into a wolfman.

"See?! I am a Werewolf!"

Ronan: Well, that explains the howlings.

"And I have been smuggling rare slugs specimen into the school for a year!"

"My true name isn't Garreth!"

"And in reality I am bald!"

One of the girls removes her wig.

Chemira: Oh my....

Alpha: If we can forgive that last one, we can forgive anything.

Aladdin: Well, this is complicated. If all these students just leaved...it would be bad for the school.

Salomeh: Everyone....

Ronan:....The past is already lost, but the future is still on course. Very well, I guess I am forced to punish you after all....By making you work for the school and atone for your mistakes. I guess a small salary drop is enough.

Salomeh: Still....It is so...

Aladdin: Unfair. Don't bother. I always knew about the thing you know.

Salomeh: You did?

Aladdin: Yeah. I done all that....Because I knew you deserve to be here more than anyone.

Salomeh: Al....Thank you. I will stay here as the Witch then.

"Yaaaaaaaaay!"

The students all jumps to her arms and piles over her.

Salomeh: Ooof!

Ronan:.....Aladdin.

Aladdin: Yeah?

Ronan: Here.

He snaps his fingers and summons some sort of paper and delivers to him.

Aladdin:....Honorary Diploma?

Chemira: The best one that there is....

Ronan: I always thought you deserved that. With that...you always gonna be one of us.

Aladdin:......

He summons a small bonfire on his fingers and burns the diploma.

Aladdin: I already have a place now, thank you.

Ronan:....Jokes on you, I have copies. You one of us you want or not.

Aladdin:....Fair.

He then takes his leave.

Salomeh:....Al!

She removes the children off her body and runs after him.

Salomeh: Al!

She then hugs him from the back in the hallway.

Aladdin: What do you want now, Sal?

Salomeh:...Please stay. The reason why I wanted to best you was...because I wanted to be able to stand next to you. Please don't leave me again.

Aladdin:...Sorry. But I am needed somewhere else. I know they might be a bunch of no-gooders for you, but they are still my friends.

Salomeh:...I guess it is just too late for us, huh?

Aladdin: You know...there is this kid that can take my place there....perhaps...when he is ready. Until then, I need to keep eye on those two.

Salomeh: Then I will be waiting.

Aladdin:....Can you release me now?

Salomeh: Only if you say those words. Those words you said only twice in that order.

Aladdin:...Ver well.

Somewhere else on an alley in the city, Vanilla brought Edward to talk.

Edward:....Why do you brought me here?

Vanilla:....Edward, whatever happened to that girl you spoke to me back in Circa?

Edward: Oh....Weelll....I heard that she has been through a lot.

Vanilla: Is that so? Do you...wanna see her?

Edward: Not really.

Vanilla: You gave up on her?

Edward: Actually....Why is this something so important to bring me all the way here?

Vanilla:...You know, I really get to know you a lot better and...Now I see you as almost different from when I first saw you. But you know...I think I have been ignoring all of you all this time.

Edward: Story of my life.

Vanilla: And....I do have a crush on you.

Edward:....Say that again?

Vanilla: I saaaaid I do have a crush on you.

Edward:....What....WHAAAAAAT?!

Vanilla: But....Just like always you are far beyond my reach. But I will do not harbor any hate towards anyone now.

Edward:....I have something to confess it as well. The girl I was talking about it....It was you.

Vanilla: Oh?....Oh! Whaaaaaaat?! Wh-Why didn't you said in the first place?!

She turns her back to hide her blushed face.

Vanilla: Ooooh....So embarassing. Damnit Howitz...It's not like you...were so...obvious about it....Oh. Oh my. You...always tried to impress me all this time, huh?

Edward: Sorry.

Vanilla:....What do we do now?

Edward:....

He then approaches her and hugs her from behind.

Vanilla: Ah!

Edward: Well....I guess we should...move forward, huh?

Vanilla:....Yeah. I...I love you.

She then hold his arms around her.

Vanilla: I...love you...Edward.

Edward: Yeah. I love you too, Vanilla.

She closes her eyes and several fire hearts pops around them and flies in the air. Honny and Cinna looks at the from afar and the two of them looks confused at the hearts floating around. Honny tries to poke it and gets burned it.

Honny: Oops. Love burns...literally.

Cinna:....Heh. He is adorable.
    Last edited by KageKageKing; March 10th, 2017 at 02:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information