+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 811 : Roko

Default Re: Chapter 811 : Roko

Quote Originally Posted by G_soildier View Post
    Wonder why Urouge and bonney is in same box, does that mean they are doing or working together?
    Yes, curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    so akainu it's STILL looking for bonney..wonder how she managed to escape the first time..athough back then i pointed out the plothole of blackbeard binding her with chains she could easily slip off by changing to a child..pretty muhch the same way chopper freed himself from kumadori back in enies lobby
    No plot hole. Blackbeard was using seastone chains.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    That reminds me.
    Note: There is no chapter this week as well.
    Say what now?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    That reminds me.
    Note: There is no chapter this week as well.
    WTF?! WHY NOT?! ugh...

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
    WTF?! WHY NOT?! ugh...
    New years, I presume.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

WTF?! WHY NOT?! ugh...
    Chapter 811 came almost 1 full week earlier then it was supposed to and there was gonna be a break after that (new year) so, instead of 1 week gap we get almost 2 week gap.

EDIT (thanks Zach Logan)

December 7th: WSJ Issue #1 - One Piece Chapter 809
    December 14th: WSJ Issue #2 - No One Piece Chapter
    December 21st: WSJ Issue #3-4 - One Piece Chapter 810
    December 28th: No Weekly Shonen Jump or One Piece
    January 4th: WSJ Issue #5-6 - One Piece Chapter 811
    January 11th: No Weekly Shonen Jump or One Piece
    January 18th: WSJ Issue #7 - One Piece Chapter 812

We were supposed to get chapter 811 around new year's day but we got it WAY earlier.
    HTC - Hoje Tive C

Quote Originally Posted by HTC View Post
    Chapter 811 came almost 1 full week earlier then it was supposed to and there was gonna be a break after that (new year) so, instead of 1 week gap we get almost 2 week gap.
    How very odd. Idk how one can release a chapter a week early but ok, that makes sense.... but is still irritating.

How very odd. Idk how one can release a chapter a week early but ok, that makes sense.... but is still irritating.
    Chapter 811 is supposed to hit the shelves on Monday, January 4th (i edited my previous post): we got it more then a week in advance.
    HTC - Hoje Tive C

This is zou hard.
    Last edited by Selph; January 4th, 2016 at 09:22 AM.

Based on the previous years, there is a chance we'll get this one early too (maybe this saturday). But that would mean no chapter in the following week, so there is nothing to gain from getting it early anyways.

If not, the next chapter will be available on the 14th.

something something, no delivery during holidays, early delivery, nothing really confusing once you put some thoughts to it.

Quote Originally Posted by G_soildier View Post
    Wonder why Urouge and bonney is in same box, does that mean they are doing or working together?
    Back when this picture was originally posted, I asked the same question, and Galaxy 9000 (I believe) answered that they were in the same box because they were the only two Supernovas not affiliated / opposed to an Emperor, or part of an alliance.
    I think that's the most plausible explanation since the picture wouldn't reveal anything that is unknown to us readers.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHamster View Post
    was sort of being sarcastic but sort of wishful thinking. Usopp got it so it makes sense that the melee fighters get busoshoku (robin, chopper and brook)
    Robin with armament haki would be extremely deadly and OP. I can only think of several logias or extreme sturdy pirates who would present a menace to her should she obtain it. I wouldn't like to start on about awakening their DF as by virtue of their fruits abilities the possibilities are scary crazy.

For Robin, if she could sprout any part of someone she touches she could literally sprout a lung, a heart, a head to finish it off

Brooks DF is absurdly intriguing. Can he bring souls back from the other side if he awakens his DF?. His power next to Robin's seems like one with a 1000 potencial lines to tap into.

As for Chopper, I am somehow visualizing him as a human teenager if he manages to awaken his DF. However I am unsure what abilities would he obtain. It would be good for infiltration if he manages to keep it secret from outside the crew though
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Would you like a Blast?
    100000000000000 Berries please.
    Blasting Destinations: Gotham city, Jaya, central perk, E. R.

I would say Chopper managed to awaken his fruit a long time ago.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Looking how great awakening seems to be, only makes you wonder how non df guys like garp( and maybe roger) to in the top. Pure haki?

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Looking how great awakening seems to be, only makes you wonder how non df guys like garp( and maybe roger) to in the top. Pure haki?
    Well Garp would probably have had Rokushiki as well as crazy haki prowess.

Add that to his insane training regimes (shattering mountains in preperation for fighting Chinjao) and it all adds up to an incredible combatant.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

I took a break with One Piece back at chapter 806, and came back now on a whim--hoping the rather weak cliffhanger of "a strawhat pirate is dead" would be resolved. I can't help but be disappointed that I came back the chapter before that actually happens!

Also, I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade, but this island really is boring to me. I really don't care about the Minkman tribe in a way like never before--their culture is was too convoluted. Plus, it's weird that they're introducing all these badass animal warriors while telling us the sad backstory of their defeat, while introducing a badass villian, Jack, who didn't actually defeat anyone personally but didn't lose himself because these Minkmen are so tough but also so sympathetic and weak and helpless and badass. That is, until Jack lost to the Navy days later but before that they all just bombed the island instead. The minkman's story is so bipolar, which I'd hope might end up being clever is they tie it into this kingdom's day and night hierarchy that seems to serve no purpose other then make this island weird, but I dunno. I'm frustrated, it feels like a lot is happening, but the story refuses to move forward when it's so close!

I'm just assuming I'm at the peak of the world building phase where it's gone on too long, and the really juicy stuff is coming later--just like every other island. Still, I'm missing the old day where the side characters could just lose and get saved by the Strawhat's later--things are getting way too complicated! Now after Dressrosa, I get the feeling that more "Strawhat Armada" candidates are going to show up, like the Minkmen here, and that's why they didn't lose straight out. I'm sure it's leading somewhere, but it's also painfully forced.

i'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, in chapter 569's there's an elephant with "Zou" written on his hat.

Birdcage>Admiral, Shichibukai, Supernova, anybody. All hail birdcage!!

Wtf nice find mate ;) even the logo fits an elephant/jack

"Zou" literally means "elephant". This isn't a foreshadowing
    Well I guess it could foreshadow that Usopp will play an important role in this arc

Any chance Brook is hiding in the Doskoi Panda bag on the last color spread ?

Well in my opinion oda gave a little hint as he does from time to time not only cause of the name but also the logo with its resemblence of kaidou jolly or at least his trademark

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information