+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 161

Thread: Ugly Party

  1. #1

    Default Ugly Party

    Join me in a unique storytelling experience where YOU can change the outcome of the plot.

    If you want to join this experience, message me. ;)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    *Special journey ranking*

    Wintermute ------ 57 [2 keys]
    Ekila ------ 65 [2 key]
    Le Crystal ------ 55 [2 key]

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you want to know more about the story so far, check the glossary.

    Summary of the first part:
    Hidden:
    In the land of Müh, Wintermute and Ekila were trying to rescue a maiden who was trapped in a castle being guarded by a dragon, Ekila managed to save the princess and kill the dragon, and Wintermute found a strange necklace, this necklace belonged to the maiden that if she did not wear, she would disappear. Suddenly, the princess disappeared and the two heroes began to search for the maiden.

    In a lake, Wintermute found several mermaids and Ekila encountered zombies, after a brief fight, Ekila, sacrificing the purity of her soul, exterminated the zombies and Wintermute befriended a young mermaid named Antarctic, Wintermute did not know, but she stole the strange necklace. Later she invited Wintermute into the cave, where he met other mermaids, 6 in total, they were guardians of the mirror of Lizardonia, a mystical portal to another dimension that was in the cave. But a horrible thing happened while the two heroes were in the cave, while they were sleeping, one of the mermaids betrayed the others and opened the door to Lizardonia, and through that door, servants of Garnidelia, the moon goddess began to invade the cave to capture the mermaids.

    One by one, the mermaids were defeated. Ekila and Wintermute decided to fight the strange servants, Ekila managed to resist the invasion, but Wintermute decided to ally with Garnidelia and went with one of the servants to Lizardonia. In the end, Dprevia, a devil girl and servant of Garnidelia began to corrupt everyone in the cave, resulting in the corruption of some mermaids.

    Le Crystal, who was part of the order of the sacred owl, was with his group near the cave, he was helping to break the corruption that was emanating from the cave, his curiosity spoke louder, causing him to enter the cave, inside of the cave, he found what was left of the 7 guardians and decided to help them fight the mermaids that were corrupted.

    After some brief fights and the appearance of strange beings (among them a timid stuttering goblin, a shape shifting demon and a hooded being who loves to cosplay), finally there was the conclusion that unfortunately resulted in the death of the goblin. Ekila and Le Crystal decided to rescue the soul of the goblin who went to the underworld, they went along with Dprevia and a strange owl-faced man.


    Summary of the second part:
    Hidden:
    Wintermute, who had gone to Lizardonia in order to become the king of the island, began to know the strange place and its strange inhabitants. Upon arriving at the castle, he met the other servants of Garnidelia, after witnessing horrendous scenes of prejudice, he participated in a small ceremony of promotion among the servants. Then it was his turn to officialize the beginning of the 3 trials that he will have to pass to become king of the island. While venturing into the castle, Wintermute made friends with several people, including a demon maid, a demon girl with butterfly wings and a kind hearted blacksmith.

    But with the appearance of a strange man whose whole body was burned inside the castle together with the knowledge of a evil scheme that would put the life of one of his new friends in danger, Wintermute decided to act, he ventured around the island, trying to prevent the scheme and save his new friends. He chose to start his investigation in the port city of Selena, because a pirate killed one of his friends and he knows that the pirate ship is anchored there.
    Last edited by C_uggs; January 9th, 2017 at 02:30 PM.
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    You want to be a hero ?? To save a damsel in distress and fight a huge dragon, why..You just have to join my game.

    Go !! Save the MaidPrincess !!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I take an A
    Congratulations !! You just started your quest to save the damsel !! + 4 points !!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Katzztar lost 1 point :(

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar
    Hmmm is there an I?
    HOORAYYYYY You won 4 points

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I try an S
    And you won 2 points.

    Keep fighting, soon you have to face the evil dragon.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Hurry, the Dragon is near !! SAVE ME (´ヘ`() !!!!!!!!!

    (╯_╰)



    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Mh, the M?
    Just one point this time !!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Give me an O.
    - 1 points..The Dragon spit a fireball in your direction, what you will do ?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I roll on the effing ground and yell D! D!!!!
    + 1 Point and unfortunately, the dragon's fire burned your cape, you lose 10 points of heroism. :(

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar
    C! I vote for a C!
    + 1 Point, the dragon dropped a few scales near you, what you will do ?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Eh, E?
    + 1 point You see gems and gold, what will you do, pick the treasure or stick with the primary mission ?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar
    I know there's a at least one W in there....
    + 1 point, Is now or never, you have the chance to slay the dragon, do you save the damsel or run away ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Well, I have not enough tries to fill in all letters so:


    Spoiler:
    Maid-chan is super kawaii
    Congratulations, do you save the damsel or you visit Starbucks to buy a offensively expensive bagel ?
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  3. #3
    Flying Blue Cat's Return Katzztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    aaaannnnnnd Wintermute jumps ahead! lol 'super' is such an easy word but I couldn't figure it out

  4. #4

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    aaaannnnnnd Wintermute jumps ahead! lol 'super' is such an easy word but I couldn't figure it out
    Sure, he guessed the message, but what he will do next ?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Please, OH Hero, save me from the evil clutches of the Dragon and the sadness that is this Starbucks prison (✖╭╮✖)

    (╥_╥)

    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Oh shi- I thought I rescued her with the message and went to sleep. Hm what to do
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

  6. #6

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Well rested, I go safe Maid-chan of course. Without trying to fight the dragon if possible...
    You rescue the damsel, but the dragon keeps following both of you, it won't give up chasing. You notice a shining coming from the damsel's neck, what you will do ?
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Fight the dragon, check the glowing object or kiss Maid-Chan ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I check the ominous glowing.
    Hidden:

    While you were checking the unknown glowing, someone slayed the dragon and kidnapped the damsel from you. In the heat of the fight you ripped a glowing necklace that was on the maiden's neck. Will you rescue the damsel or will you check the glowing necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    While the others are running away from the dragon, I quickly slay the dragon's head, and then grab Maid-chan before the dragon's head falls on her. The others are like O_____O "Who the hell is this chick?"
    Hidden:
    Eat dust, Disney !! AP forums has the first transgender heroine in history. Congratulations, you slayed the dragon !! (+ 20 heroism points), Unfortunately, she started to feel real sick and said something about a cursed necklace. Will you ignore her and take her to a healer or will you start a quest to search said cursed necklace ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 3rd, 2016 at 05:29 PM.
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  8. #8
    658 Ekila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, United States.

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Things just got interesting! I can't wait to see where this takes me! :3


    Nintendo Network ID: Ekilachan
    Avatar: Series: Alice in Wonderland; Character: Alice Artist: Dhiea
    Signature: Artist: Unknown

  9. #9

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Visit a healer or start the quest for the necklace ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I was thinking of going to see the healer, but then I had a feeling he/she would tell me to go fetch the necklace, anyway. So, I listen to Maid-chan, and go after the necklace to help out! I also gave Maid-chan a potion, so it could help her a little while I run back with her to the area where the necklace was dropped.
    Hidden:
    While you both were backtracking, the damsel started to feel weak and fell in the ground, you saw that her legs were disappearing and suddenly, she vanished completely, you could only listen to an evil laughter, will you continue to search for the necklace or do you search for the owner of the evil laugh ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Rescue the damsel or check the glowing necklace ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I ram the damn useless necklace deep into my pocket and now I'm running circles to find Maid-chan.
    Hidden:
    You tried to put the necklace in your pocket, but it magically appears in your neck, it began to float and to point to the north, when you noticed the pendant, you also noticed that the damsel you are searching was on a stone in the middle of the lake and she was singing a mesmerising music. Do you follow the pendant or do you listen to the maiden's song ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Search for the necklace or search for the source of the laugh ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    Confused why Maid-chan disappeared, I decided to go instead and search for the source of that evil sounding laugh. On the way in finding the source, I trip over a rock, and land in a rushing river. Hearing the sound of the laughter getting louder by being in the river, I decide to stay on it till I get to the source of that laugh.
    Hidden:
    Far ahead you see a lake and in the other side of the river there is a small wooden house that seems abandoned, while you were waiting at the river the sound of the laughter suddenly merged with a hypnotic song. Do you follow the song or do you enter the creepy house ?
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Do you follow the song or do you enter the creepy house ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    After falling into the huge lake, I got curious on why the creepy laughter change to a mysterious melody. So, with that in mind, I decided to swim towards the source of the song that I'm hearing at this moment. On the way to the source of the music, I also threw a rock at the creepy looking house, just to see if something will come out of it. (If there is something, that is.)
    Hidden:
    The shot stone hit the window of the house, breaking it in the process. You heard various noises from inside the house and suddenly the door was opened with force, from inside the house came out several zombies and they started to follow you. Following the river, you saw a mermaid in the lake, and strangely, another hero was coming near her. When listening to music for a long time, you started to hallucinate and saw the damsel asking for help, you will help the other hero or you will help the damsel?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Follow the necklace or listen to the beautiful song ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I'm torn as hell now. I decide to listen to the maid of the lake and try to speak with her when she is finished. At the same time I try to memorize which way the pendant is wavering.
    Hidden:
    While you were listening to the song, you felt lightheaded and aroused, when the damsel saw you, she seized the music and asked you if you wanted to kiss her while caressing your face. While you were fantasising about the possible kiss, you saw another hero coming from behind the maiden with a group of zombies. Will you kiss the maiden or will you defend her from the mysterious attacker and his group ?
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  11. #11
    658 Ekila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, United States.

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    This is getting insane! I wonder what shall happen next! O:


    Nintendo Network ID: Ekilachan
    Avatar: Series: Alice in Wonderland; Character: Alice Artist: Dhiea
    Signature: Artist: Unknown

  12. #12

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Ekila: Help the hero or save the maiden ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decided to put duct tape on the singing damsel, so she could shut up with her singing. This way I can make a firm decision without getting any hallucinations from the strange music. So, I then decide to save the damsel by grabbing her and running away from the zombies. With her still having her mouth taped shut, so I can focus on escaping from the situation, so I could figure out what to do next.
    Hidden:
    While you were running from the zombies with the damsel, you noticed that the maiden was actually a mermaid and you were hallucinating all this time. She laughed and started to hug you so she can drag you to the bottom of the lake to drown you, meanwhile, the other hero started to run at your direction with his sword, ready to attack you. Will you fight against the mermaid who is holding and the attacker or will you try to escape from this situation without a fight ?


    Wintermute: Kiss the damsel or defend her from the mysterious attacker ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I'm kinda pissed about the sudden disturbance. I think, maybe a little kiss before they are here? But then I recognize the dragonslaying kidnapper and now I'm really pissed. He's trying to do it! AGAIN! Instantly I throw me against the horde.
    Hidden:
    Suddenly, you noticed not only one maiden, but 2,3,10 equally beautiful damsels surrounding you, all of them cheering you to kill the other hero and his zombie gang. You noticed that the leader of the gang captured one of the damsels to make her hostage and the zombies were attacking the others. Will you attack the zombies or will you attack the leader ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Fight the mermaid and the attacker or escape ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decided to escape by making a clone version of me, so when they attack me it changes to a log instead. I also decided to be funny, and plant a giant flower on the other hero before I escaped from the situation.
    Hidden:
    You managed to escape, but you were surrounded by mermaids, zombies and a hallucinated hero with a flower in his head. The mermaids were controlling the hero with their singing. If you stay in the water the mermaids would have a advantage, so you thought you should go to firm land, but then you saw the zombies wriggling just waiting for you to come out of the lake.

    If things couldn't get worse, is almost night and you hear the sound of wild animals in the forest, while you were distracted with the noises, you did not saw a mermaid coming from behind and forcibly kissing you, you feel dizzy, happy and aroused. Will you stay in the lake and fight or do you try to escape again and run to the forest ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Will you stay in the lake and fight or do you try to escape again and run to the forest ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decided to fight this time. And at the same time, I put ear plugs into the other hero to see if I can get him back to his senses. I also have my ears covered to protect me from the mermaids. Besides that I bust out two blades, one blade made out of electricity, and the other out of fire. So, with this I can fight the mermaids with electricity, and the zombies with fire. Hopefully, I can successfully win this battle, and save the hero at the same time!! :3
    Hidden:
    Even with the earplug, you are still dizzy and can't force yourself to attack the mermaids because of the kiss you received, you still can fight against the zombies and you were able to "kill" the majority of them. Seeing they were going to loose, the mermaids tried to appeal and surround you while trying to hug, kiss and drown you. In the heat of the battle you noticed that a pack of wolves was lured to the battle ground because of the smell of the zombie's corpse parts, they were not paying attention to your fight and they was just eating the zombies.

    Will you attack the wolves or will you kiss the other hero ?
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Wintermute: Attack the leader or attack the zombies ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Thinking about it, if I attack the leader and leave the zombies be, they can hurt all the other damsels. So I try to exterminate the zombies first with one blow and deal with the leader later.
    Hidden:
    You charged in the direction of the zombies with your sword and "killed" the rest of them, the wolves who were eating the corpse parts started to run away, some of them stayed and started to act strange but you didn't pay attention, when you looked back to see if the damsels were safe you received a kiss from the leader, you were confused by this act, when she stopped the kissing, you noticed that the maidens who were cheering for you are now mermaids and that you are being controlled by them all this time. The leader asked for assistence, do you help the leader fight the mermaids or will you fight alone ?


    Ekila: Will you attack the wolves or will you kiss the other hero ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I felt like I might need some help in with the battle against these foes, so I decide that I need to kiss the other hero. If they receive a kiss from a beautiful red-haired lady like me, they might come back to their senses. So, I never know if I don't try! *kisses the other hero*
    Hidden:
    You waited for a opportunity, while the hero was busy "killing" the rest of the zombies you kissed him, while you were kissing, you noticed a shining pendant in his neck and that caught your attention, after the kiss he was dizzy and confused but it seems it worked, now in his senses, you talked with him and asked for assistance to kill the mermaids, but he didn't answer. Meanwhile you noticed that the wolves who were eating the zombies were acting strange and started to die without reason. Will you wait for his answer, fight alone or will you steal his pendant ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Wintermute: Help the leader fight the mermaids or fight alone ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Suddenly I'm confused. And for a specific reason frustration and anger dissapears and I realise that I was being controlled. Still fighting the dizzyness I decide to help the other hero/dashing redhead while mustering a "Lead the way."
    Hidden:
    When the mermaids saw that they had to fight two heroes they swam in fear, a young mermaid was left behind and when she noticed she was abandoned she started to cry, this cry woke up the dead wolves who are now zombies because of the zombie parts they ate. The wolves took notice of the mermaid and started to surround her. Will you fight the zombie wolves or will you run away into the forest ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 7th, 2016 at 12:35 PM.
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Wait for answer, fight alone or steal the pendant ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I fight alone for now till the other hero gets back to normal. I also try my best to protect him from the enemies as well.
    Hidden:
    You started to fight alone but then you noticed that the other hero is helping too and does not need protection. When you both charged in to the mermaids, they scream in terror and swam away leaving a young mermaid behind, once she noticed she was left behind, she began to cry, and with that, she caught the attention of the wolves, who are now zombies because of the meat they ate. They started to surround the little mermaid (and her name is not Ariel). What will you do ? Protect the mermaid, steal the pendant or run to the forest ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Protect the mermaid, steal the pendant or run to the forest ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    Having a weakness in protecting others, I decided to help protect the little mermaid from the other enemies.
    Hidden:
    While you and the other hero were battling the zombies wolves, you noticed that the little mermaid disappeared from the battleground and you also noticed that the pendant of the other hero was missing. You started to get tired because no matter the damage you inflicted in to the wolves they always came back from the dead, you needed to seek a necromancer to seal the wolves, during the fight, the other hero said the he saw the mermaid swimming in the direction of a cave behind the waterfall.

    Do you seek a necromancer or do you will follow the little mermaid ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Do you seek a necromancer or do you will follow the little mermaid ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I got bored of these resurrecting zombie wolves, and decided to seek a necromancer. I told the other hero to wait for while I go find some help with this battle. I told him it be quick, since he's an old friend of mine, and lives close by.
    Hidden:
    When you split up, part of the zombies wolves chased you into the forest, you tried to throw them off but to no avail, worst, you are getting very tired since is almost dawn and you didn't sleep until now. You noticed a little house in the deep forest, you somehow recognize this house but you are not sure, there is a skull with a pentagram symbol drawn at the door. The wolves are close by and eating the other animals, turning them into zombies, things are getting out of hand.
    Do you knock on the door or do you start a fire ?
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  15. #15

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Stay and fight the remaining wolves or follow the mermaid ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Since there aren't that many remaining I decide to fight the wolves.
    Hidden:
    While you were "killing" the zombie wolves, you realize that your pendant was missing, you suspect on the little mermaid who fled swimming into a cave that was behind the waterfall. Suddenly there was a huge green light coming from the cave and the waterfall dried. The other hero was taking too long and it was pointless killing those zombies since they were going to come back from the dead everytime you killed them.

    Will you continue fighting the wolves or will you enter the green cavern ?
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  16. #16

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Do you knock on the door or do you start a fire ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decided to start a fire to stall the wolves while I head to the house, and see if this is my friend that lives there.
    Hidden:
    The fire quickly spread, purifying all the infected animals in the forest but the zombies wolves were not affected by the fire and they spotted you. Your only option was to enter the little wooden house, you knock on the door and you heard a familiar voice saying you could enter. You quickly enter the house, leaving the wolves and the fire roaming outside, they couldn't enter because of a light blue barrier. Inside the house you saw a weird thing, you see the body of your friend seated on a chair next to a table and his ghost floating next to it. You noticed that he was reading a book full of weird writings (you couldn't read it), you talked about what happened so far to his ghost, he said in a ominous voice that he already knew and was willing to help you, he said he would possess you so you could ban the zombie curse from the forest but by doing so he would stain your soul forever, you would never be pure again.

    Will you let the ghost possess you or will you find another way ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Keep fighting the wolves and wait the other hero or enter the green cave ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Well, let's dive into the cave!
    Hidden:
    You distract the wolves and ran in to the cave, once inside the cavern you noticed that it was very narrow and the walls were covered with green crystals, you kept following the river until you find the dead end with only a giant circular mirror hanging from the wall. You where surprised to see the mirror and started to approach it, but than you heard a loud "NO!!", you turned your head to see who said that, having another surprise, you saw all the mermaids from early (exclusively the little mermaid). They said that they are guardians of the mirror and begged you to not come close to it without the pendant or alone if you have a cursed soul.

    Will you ignore the mermaids and approach the mirror, ask how a soul can be cursed or will ask the little mermaid to give back the pendant ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    This little adventure is almost over, will it end with a happy ending or it will end with a cliffhanger ? Stay tuned for the conclusion in this week.
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 11th, 2016 at 04:18 AM.
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Will you let the ghost possess you or will you find another way ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I feel like the best way is to let the ghost possess me. Sometimes, in life you have to make sacrifices, so for the sake of the forest and its creatures, I will do this task! And who knows, I might get some cool new powers out of it too! :3
    Hidden:
    Your friend warned you for the last time that this action is irreversible and started to enter you, you felt a huge pain inside and passed out on the floor. When you woke up you felt strange but decided to ignore this and hurry to the forest to fight the remaining zombie wolves but nor before picking that big book that your friend was reading. Suddenly you heard your friend voice, you looked both way but couldn't find him, than you realise that he was inside your conscience, guiding you. When you found the wolves, he said to open the book in the 89th chapter and surprisingly enough you could read the weird letters.

    You sang the enchantment, when suddenly, a huge orb of white light came from the book and blasted the florist, the blast was so strong that you lost the sight for a few seconds, when you recovered it, you could only see a black mist coming from the wolves, when you looked up, you noticed that the black mist was coming from the whole forest. You thanked your friend as he leave your body, you felt a little pain, but you could endure it. The last thing your friend said after leaving was that you should NEVER look in to a mirror or any reflection again.

    Will you return to the other hero or will you look at your reflection in the river ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Will you return to the other hero or will you look at your reflection in the river ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decided to return to the other hero to help them out. Though on the way, I trip over a rock, and fell into the river, but not before seeing my reflection....
    Hidden:
    You stood up and after a few seconds remembered what your friend said about reflections, but nothing happened to you, when you checked for any bruises in your arms, you discovered a tattooed "100" in your right arm, you tried to brush it off but to no avail. You decided to ignore it, once you gave your first step, the number changed to 99 and with the second step, to 98 and so on. You were scared and curious about this number.

    You finally arrived at the lake with the dried waterfall, the number in your arm is now showing a 45, when you entered the cavern you noticed the other hero talking with the mermaids from before. Will you attack the mermaids or will you talk with your friend ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Approach the mirror, ask about cursed souls or will you ask the little mermaid for the pendant ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I will ask them for the pendant and what's the deal with it.
    Hidden:
    While you approach the young mermaid, 6 mermaids came close to you, the oldest of them introduced to you as "Arctic" and said that the pendant was part of "Oxu the protector" and it's a magical pendant that protects the user from corruption and sin.They asked where you found it, you mentioned the damsel who was imprisoned in the Starbucks prison and the dragon. Arctic was intrigued about the damsel and asked if you knew where is she now, you said you didn't knew and the last one who saw her was your friend who was coming.

    The prettiest of them said that she doesn't trust you and neither should the rest of them trust a lousy "hero" like you or your "friend", that you might just be a thief, suddenly everyone began to discuss if you are trustworthy or not, 3 of them said no and 3 said yes, leaving the casting vote to the young one. "-Come on, Antarctic, just say already, don't be a crybaby"- said Noriah Pacific with a bored face.

    While you where in the middle of a huge discussion, the pendant that was in Antarctic's neck began to shine a green light making all the crystals in the walls to shine as well, it was pointing into the mirror. Suddenly they stop arguing and they all made a frightened face. In the far behind you saw your friend coming closer and closer to the group. Will you ask what scared them or will you run to talk with your friend.
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 11th, 2016 at 10:40 PM.
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  18. #18

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Will you attack the mermaids or will you talk with your friend ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decide to go talk with my friend. Though I do not trust the mermaids at the current moment since they attacked us from before. So, I cautiously walk to my friend, as the numbers on my arm go down one by one.
    Hidden:
    The other hero was coming to your direction, you asked why he was talking with the mermaids. He said that the mermaids are guardians and that the pendant is magical or something like that, he said that he was trying to get the pendant from the young mermaid. He also warned you about the giant round mirror that was in the wall, he said to not come closer. When you approached the mermaids, the ugliest of them, Soraya Pacific screamed -"Oh no, is a cursed one, don't ler her come next to the mirror"- The oldest came closer to you with a trident and pointed it to your right arm (that now was showing a 22).

    Will you attack the old mermaid or will you wait to see what is going to happen ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Will you ask what scared them or will you run to talk with your friend ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    My friend looks quite shocked too, so I decide to leave the mermaids be mermaids and run and talk to my friend.
    Hidden:
    While you were coming closer to your friend you noticed that she was very wary about the mermaids, she was not wrong but you tried to convince her to trust them. You saw the numbers in her arm and when you decided to ask about them, Soraya Pacific shouted and Arctic pointed her trident at your friend's arm. You tried to defend the other hero when suddenly, you noticed that Antarctic was crying and pointing to the mirror with a horror expression, you turned your head to face the mirror that now has two black huge skeleton arms coming from inside and trying to grab the little mermaid.

    Will you help your friend or will you defend the little mermaid ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 12th, 2016 at 08:46 PM.
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  19. #19

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Will you protect your friend or will you defend the little mermaid ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Now that Arctic seems to take care of my friend, I jump after the little mermaid trying to save her.
    Hidden:
    Before you could come closer to Antarctic, you heard a crazy laugh followed by two weird mermaids rushing to protect the girl, one was fat and was holding a big shield and the other one was thin and was holding two swords

    -"KYAHAHAHAHA Look who it is sis, is "Mr. G8H8 I am going to rek everyone" MIRte Germana ?"- Said the pink haired slim mermaid with a debauchery tune followed by more crazy laughs.

    -"Iahara, please, stop this and just focus on defending Antarctic from him, where is Indic ? We need her to seal the mirror..Hey "hero" do something hero worthy and seek Indic for us, she's the one with a menacing mask and is quiet."- Said Germana while reflecting the attacks from the skeleton arms.

    -"Ahhh No fun Ger-chan, I want to destroy more, KILL MORE...Please Mr. Handsome hero, don't call Indic, she is boring, leave this to me and only me. Please ? Pretty please ? KYAHAHAHA !!"- Iahara said with a cute voice while she was attacking the arms.

    -"I can't belive you are my sister, ignore her and hurry, find Indic. Don't worry, Antarctic is safe with us, we have to protect the pendant and her"- Said Germana, with a angry face.


    While this was happening, Noriah was looking at you with a facial expression like she was judging you for your next action. She was holding a bow and arrow and was pointing at you. Soraya was talking to her.

    Will you listen to Germana and seek Indic or will you let Iahara destroy the skeleton ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Will you attack the old mermaid or will you wait to see what is going to happen ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decide to see what she is going to try to do to me, since it be pointless to attack her with all the mermaids around me. So, I stay on the defensive side for now.
    Hidden:
    While the oldest of them was pointing her trident to your arm, a masked mermaid hold the trident too, when she grabbed the weapon, it began to emit a light blue glow and a little laser came out of the point of the weapon and pierced your arm, you didn't feel pain and the number (that was now a 3) vanished. The oldest mermaid said her name was Arctic and that the name of the masked one was Indic. She said they wouldn't allow a cursed one to approach Antarctic or the pendant and that you were lucky enough that they trusted your friend's words or other wise, you would be killed.

    Indic was pointing at you -"I know, is her fault that this demon came out of the mirror"- Said Arctic while guarding her trident -"But leave the demon with the Atlantic sisters, now, where is Antarctic ? Is she and the pendant safe, yes ? Good, bring her to me while I talk with this "no longer cursed" hero."- She tried to smile but she ended showing a creepy smile -"Now, my child, you are so young and pretty, why you decided to be a cursed one ? You don't seem like the type of person who would choose this horrendous fate and more important, your friend told us about the damsel and said you were the last one to have seen her, do you know where is she ?"-

    While she was talking you noticed that Indic was motionless and hugging Antarctic very tightly while Antarctic was hiding her eyes with her hands and the pendant was still shining bright. Far ahead, next to the mirror you saw two weird mermaids fighting a huge black skeleton that was coming from inside the mirror, you spotted your friend next to them and on the extreme right, one mermaid was pointing a bow and arrow to your friend and another one was whispering something in her ear.

    Will you answer Arctic or will you attack the mermaid with the bow and arrow ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Will you answer Arctic or will you attack the mermaid with the bow and arrow ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    Knowing my friend will be fine for now since he can defend himself, so I answer Arctic: "First, I want to say, thank for helping me out. The only reason I was cursed was because I asked a necromancer friend in having me be possessed by a ghost, so I could save the forest from the zombies.I felt like that was the best course of action, and was not expecting to have any odd numbers on me. That only happened when I tripped over a rock, and saw my reflection in the river. That's how that started. But it's fixed now, so thank you again. As for the girl, I did save her from the menacing dragon. After walking around with her, she was talking about a cursed necklace. I tried to listen to her, and try to help her, but she completely disappeared for no reason. It was really odd, and I don't know why that happened."
    Hidden:
    Arctic said it was her duty as a guardian and that she would trust you for now because Noriah was too busy to judge you. She took the pendant from Antarctic and showed it to you -"And it was THIS pendant that the damsel was wearing ?"- You said yes with a scared face. -"Very well, any other thing after the damsel disappeared ? Something that might help us ? "- Before you could remember something, Antarctic got rid from Indic hug and swam next to you.

    -"So, Miss Heroine, I think you are a bit lost in this situation, if you want to know anything, you can ask me and I will answer, right Indic ?"- Indic looked at her and than at you, after a brief delay she showed a "yes" signal -"YEAH !!!!!!!!!!"- Said the little mermaid with a happy face -"Indic is so funny"- she began to clap her hands with joy.


    -"But you have to promise us something, you HAVE to protect Antarctic at ANY cost."- Said Arctic looking directly at your eyes -"What a weird taste for friends you have"- Continued Arctic very skeptical.

    The fight with the huge skeleton was still happening, but only one mermaid was fighting the demon, at the other side the other one was still pointing the arrow to your friend and the mermaid who was whispering to her ear, now is whispering in the other ear.


    Will you join the fight or will you ask Antarctic or ask Arctic or ask Indic ?
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

  20. #20

    Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

    Seek Indic or let Iahara destroy the skeleton ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I decide it is better to listen to Germana and grab me the masked girl.
    Hidden:
    You agree with Germana and started to look for the masked mermaid, you found her next to the other hero, Arctic and Antarctic, they seemed like they were talking but as soon as you appear, the other hero ran in the direction of the giant demon. You asked Arctic where the other hero was going -"She said she was going to help you defeat the demon, what are you doing here ?"- When you said what Germana said Indic looked at you and pointed to herself -"Yes, you, don't be shy and go help them"- said Arctic while showing her tongue and laughing.


    Indic hold your hand and pointed to the black skeleton, she was holding a collar with lots of beads in the other hand. When you returned to the fight, Germana looked at you with a tired expression -"FINALLY, what took you so long ? Even your ill mannered friend is here for no reason, at least you brought Indic."- Said the fat mermaid -"Wha Wha What What ? NO !!! You moron, you just spoiled my fight"- Said Iahara gasping from exhaustion but trying to sound cute.


    -"Do your job Indic,this fight should have ended a long time ago"- said Germana while looking with a angry face at you and your friend. Indic started to dance with the collar and do a weird choreography with her arms and hands.


    While she was dancing, the demon looked at antarctic and said -"I am just a low soldier, I am meaningless and so is my death, if you want to protect this ugly word you should come to our world and kill our leader, if not, we will keep coming back and we will keep killing and kidnaping. Someday we will capture that princess and sacrifice her for Garnidelia, god of hope"- Said the demon while pointing to Antarctic. When it finished talking, Indic stopped dancing and started to swin in to the direction of the skeleton and touched his leg, engulfing the demon in a huge explosion.


    When the demon was destroyed, Noriah lowered her bow and her sister and all the mermaid started to swin to a meeting point next to Arctic and Antarctic . Now that the demon was gone, everything was quiet, but a lot of questions came to your mind. -"Well, it seems that we don't have much choice, we need a hero to protect this world because this will never end"- Said Arctic. -"Not only one, but now we have 2"- interrupted Soraya -"Not so fast sister"- Mocked Noriah, he may have passed my triel, but his friend was the one responsible for summoning this demon in this holy place"- Said an mad Noriah pointing her bow and arrow at the direction of your friend. -"Relax Noriah, she told me everything, she is no cursed one, she is a hero, she was the one who broke the zombie curse in the forest."- Scold Arctic and Noriah lowered her weapon.


    Who you will talk with: Noriah, Antarctic, Arctic, Soraya, Germana, Iahara or Indic ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Will you join the fight or will you ask Antarctic or ask Arctic or ask Indic ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decide to join in the fight against the skeleton, so I can protect Antarctic since I promised Arctic I will protect her. I told Arctic, "I'm gonna go fight that skeleton, so I can protect Antarctic at all costs! I won't let her get hurt!!!!"
    Hidden:
    During your little travel, you saw the other hero running to where you were and saw him talking to indic. When you finally arrived to the battle ground next to the mirror, the fat mermaid said -"What are you doing here ? I just said to your friend to bring Indic to help us, are you stupid ?"- The pink haired mermaid saw you and laughed hysterically -"KYAHAHAHAHA So this is the hero responsible for summoning this demon ? Thank you thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou SO MUCH !! KYAHAHAHA."- You ignored both of them and started to attack the skeleton together with the slim girl. It was a pointless fight untill your friend finally arrived with Indic, while she was dancing you protect her and made sure Antarctic was safe with Arctic, when Indic stopped dancing, she touched the skeleton legs and it exploded but not after the demon threatened to kidnap and sacrifice Antarctic to some god.

    After the fight, all the mermaid reunite in the center of the cavern, your friend was there too. They begun to discuss about what they were going to do next and that they need a hero to protect not only the pendant or Antarctic, but the whole world. Noriah was mad at you because of the demon, but Arctic explained to her what happened.

    Who will you talk with: Noriah, Antarctic, Arctic, Soraya, Germana, Iahara or Indic ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Who you will talk with: Noriah, Antarctic, Arctic, Soraya, Germana, Iahara or Indic ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Talk to:Germana seems the one to know about the demons the most and how to defeat them. Instead of going to her first, I go to Iahara assuring her to leave the next abomination we have to face to her.
    Hidden:
    As you walk to the pink haired girl, she started to open her eyes really wide, after a moment she looked right and frowned - "AHHHHHHHH after spoiling my fight you want to redeem yourself, too late, you vacillate, I do not like you anymore...NOT. KYAHAHAHAHA" - She said with tone of debauchery. As you were leaving she continued -"Heyheyheyhey, don't leave, do you want my blessing ? If you say yes, you can use a replica of my two babies"- She showed the two swords with a wicked smile in her face.

    Approaching the fat mermaid - "What do you want hero? - You asked about the demon - "I am not an expert on the subject, Indic knows more, I just know that thanks to your friend that soldier managed to leave the dimension of Lizardonia through the mirror so it could capture Antarctic. We were being victim of those horrendous demons and its worshipers since the great Oxu divided this world."-


    -"We need your help, you want my defensive blessing so you can use a version of my relic weapon the shield ? If yes, you need to improve your teamwork with the other hero. I almost forgot, you can only choose one of us to receive the blessing, so choose well."- Germana said while eating a giant piece of meat.

    Will you accept Iahara blessing, Germana blessing or will you talk with the rest of the mermaids ?


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Who will you talk with: Noriah, Antarctic, Arctic, Soraya, Germana, Iahara or Indic ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I decide to talk to Antarctic since I want to protect her, and keep her out of harm's way. I asked her "What do I need to do to keep you safe?"
    Hidden:
    When you started to approach Antarctic you noticed she was being put to bed by Arctic and Indic, you asked Indic if you could talk to the little mermaid, she looked at Arctic -"Yes, but she must be quickly"- Said the white haired mermaid to Indic and after a few seconds, the masked girl looked at you and did a "check" signal with her hand.


    You approach Antarctic's bed, you noticed she was really sleepy, yawning and closing her eyes every second. -"Hello Miss Heroine, are you going to sleep with me ?"- Asked the girl with a pure innocence. You didn't knew how to answer that and was getting nervous -"Relax, I am kidding, thanks for protecting me, I don't know what those scary things are, mama and Indic knows a lot more. Said an almost sleeping mermaid, so sleepy she was ready to close her eyes and go to dreamland, when suddenly she woke and stood up. -"OPS, I almost forgot, from what I heard, they were talking about needing heroes for a new adventure, so this is your chance to protect me but if you want to protect something you need to be strong and have a blessing from one of us. That is what mama said. You can have mine, the only bad thing is that mine blessing and weapon are super weak, I would love if you choose a better blessing."- She said with red cheeks.


    Will you choose Antarctic blessing or will you talk with the other mermaids ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 14th, 2016 at 12:32 PM.
    AP is dying...Who will save it ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts