Thread: Dungeon Meshi

Default Re: Dungeon Meshi

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post

The moment I fell in love with this manga~
    That is late ! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    That is late ! :-)
    And before I knew it, I had caught up and am now looking at the cruel month-long wait. Ugh...

On a more positive note, it's outstanding how this manga manages to mesh light-hearted dungeon exploring with intricate concepts of morality; yet it's done in such a subtle way that neither states gains the upper hand for too long a time. Quite the manga!

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    And before I knew it, I had caught up and am now looking at the cruel month-long wait. Ugh...

On a more positive note, it's outstanding how this manga manages to mesh light-hearted dungeon exploring with intricate concepts of morality; yet it's done in such a subtle way that neither states gains the upper hand for too long a time. Quite the manga!
    I must warn you, twice a year we have to wait 2 monthes.
    Bu tyeah it's refreshing compared to all those dungeons mangas which are clone of each others. But Harta is a good magazine.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/169474/1
    So nightmares are edible. What a creepy dinner.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/246857/1
    No Ice golem ice cream? what a waste.

Been wanting to pick this up but already have a lot of stuff I want to read to pick up another monthly series. The concept is really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    Been wanting to pick this up but already have a lot of stuff I want to read to pick up another monthly series. The concept is really interesting.
    It’s only 10 chapters a year and honestly it’s a shame to not have time to read it
    Last chapter is excellent. It has the perfect mix of everything which makes this manga great.

Definitely try to find the time. The manga's worth it.

Senshi without his helmet is something else... He is more good looking than I expected. Also I really like how mature Chilchack is.

Okay I decided to actually start it and it's just as ridiculous as I expected it to be, in a good way. Also Senshi's voice in my head is probably way off from what the author was thinking of or what will probably be his voice if they ever make an anime adaptation but I think it's really fitting.
    Last edited by Sakonosolo; April 15th, 2018 at 06:56 PM. Reason: I think it sounds like an existing character from somewhere else but I can't think of where

https://mangadex.org/chapter/322022/1
    Oh well a lamb on a tree, is this the inception of a kebab.

It's actually a "real" thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetable_Lamb_of_Tartary

Also it seems like Izutsumi is having private talks with each of the characters so maybe Laius is next. I don't know if she has with Senshi yet though or if the thing with him getting mad at her for wasting food counted as it.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/370827/2
    Kabron is making his move towards power.

Man having this split storyline is a pain with the amount of pages we get per month. It's cool that Kabru is so good as negotiating. Also I wonder if the ghost guy is actually bad or if just being a weird looking ghost makes the group think it's bad.

Man having this split storyline is a pain with the amount of pages we get per month. It's cool that Kabru is so good as negotiating. Also I wonder if the ghost guy is actually bad or if just being a weird looking ghost makes the group think it's bad.
    If Scooby-Doo thought me anything is that ghosts are always weird.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information