+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Dungeon Meshi

Default Re: Dungeon Meshi

Mithrun is okay and non-squished on the last page. He switched himself with one of the spiders or something I guess and the spider is what went squish. And Marcille has shown to be willing to do dangerous things to get what she wants. Like when she revived Falin. She's falling into exactly what a demon does, try and lure people in with the promise of making their wildest dreams come true. And while Marcille isn't dumb she's also not really portrayed as the smartest person in the world.

Ah, thanks. I had missed the sitting Mithrun on the last page.

Completely agreed on Marcille. In retrospect I don't think she heard Kabru's dungeon tale at all (will go back and check eventually), so it would make sense that she is easily manipulated by the demon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Really wonder how this will turn out.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Did I miss a chapter or something? This dark-skinned elf is... who and from where?

I guess they're one of the canaries. They didn't go down with the rest after Laios I guess. If you look at the page they were first introduced they might be one of them. Kind of a nothing chapter. Just characters reacting to the dungeon changes.

Quote Originally Posted by darktravis View Post
    Did I miss a chapter or something? This dark-skinned elf is... who and from where?
    That elf doesn't seen to appear in the chapters besides I remembering they. It's even weirder that they appear in the Canaries section of the databook but dont have profile.
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/676edd8...306abf0c6b87/1

I find it incredible ryoko kui can keep finding new plotlines and ideas to continue the story whenever the ending is seemingly at reach (reviving falin, finding the dungeon master etc), but at the same time keeping it fresh and organic.
    Can't wait to see what madness marcille will cook up with her new dungeon!

Quote Originally Posted by darktravis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    I guess they're one of the canaries. They didn't go down with the rest after Laios I guess. If you look at the page they were first introduced they might be one of them. Kind of a nothing chapter. Just characters reacting to the dungeon changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    That elf doesn't seen to appear in the chapters besides I remembering they. It's even weirder that they appear in the Canaries section of the databook but dont have profile.
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/676edd8...306abf0c6b87/1
    Yes, they’ve appeared before, like Sakonsolo says.
    Try chapter 66: (https://mangadex.org/chapter/b314f77...be25338ae919/1)

Mithrun’s group that met with the governor weren’t the whole Canary squad: the rest were on the boat. Given how long Mithrun and the others have been in the dungeon, the other Canaries have come to see what’s happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Man, I really don't remember that chapter all that much. Either it didn't make any impression on me or my question wasn't as rhetoric as I thought and I actually missed it..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information