Default Re: Dungeon Meshi

To no one's surprise
    Spoiler:
    The mad one is actually Thistle.

I think the biggest revelation this chapter is the confirmation that
    Spoiler:
    Marcille really is a half elf.
    It was hinted at pretty heavily at various times but it's nice to have it officially stated. Don't really know what's going to happen next. Laius and them were nowhere in this chapter but judging from the ending of last chapter they are in the house. And if the winged lion is really a demon then it's interesting he's letting Thistle do all this stuff to him.

Half-Bomb dropped...
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/1100217

Spoiler:
    Dungeon master arrested for racism.

Chapter 69. Nice.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Laius combination of knowledge, skill and luck is really incredible, I still canīt believe he did it.

That said, I am not really sure about how he survived the explosion.

I think he used a nightmare to make the noises while he was already holding on the white dragon's tail.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyDogma View Post
    Laius combination of knowledge, skill and luck is really incredible, I still canīt believe he did it.

That said, I am not really sure about how he survived the explosion.
    I hope it will be explained in next chapter because I didn't really understood either.
    Otherwise I found the dragon cute. They make funny faces when Thistle scolds them :-)

Agreed, it has to be the Nightmares. I don't remember how they work nor when we last saw them, though. Could also have to do with Laius throwing his sword at the red dragon, this can't have been a desperate move if he had a plan all along. Hoping for an explanation as well, but mid-February is a loooooong wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

The sword in the neck is animal behavior, put something in it's body where he can't see it and the immediate response is trying to get rid of it.

So that's what it was. I had completely overlooked that possibility, thanks.
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    I think he used a nightmare to make the noises while he was already holding on the white dragon's tail.
    Oooh, that makes so much sense, thanks for pointing that out.

Damn Thistle is stupid. Also guide book confirmed names:
    Laios Touden, Falin Touden, Marcille Donato, Chilchuck Tims, Senshi of Izganda and Izutsumi.

I feel bad for Laios, for a guy with almost no diplomatic skills, his speech this chapter was really, really good. Sadly Thistle is too far gone to be reasoned with, maybe even Kabru couldnīt convince him.

It was nice to see Laiosīs strategy explained, but perhaps it wasnīt a very good idea to explain everything to Thistle, since now he may be able of using his resources properly and be even more dangerous than he was before.

Databook translation, on mangadex. Starting, Laios:
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/1212353/1

Ok, I think I should have noticed this earlier, but Chilchuckīs race really grows up fast, huh. Married and with children at 13 years old, I guess it makes sense since they only live to the 50s.

And I know itīs not likely, but I hope we get to see more of his daughters, they all seem fun.

Bonus sketches and panels. Some of these designs are quite cool, I love the cast in modern clothes.
    https://www.mangasail.co/content/dungeon-meshi-711

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information