+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 461 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 9219

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Huh, Vibre cards revealed Morgans to be the Albatross fruit user, so not feathery minks. Boas? No birdfolk, only mamalfolk and fishfolk (with cephalopodfolk included).

I'm checking the list of devil fruit users in wano, that must have eaten their fruits in wano by the nature of the country:
    - The old woman who had Bon chan's fruit
    - The old man with Bartolomeo's fruit
    - Orochi himself
    - Kanjuro
    Then the retainers:
    - Kinnemon with the cosplay fruit
    - Raizo with the maki fruit
    - Shinobu with the root fruit
    and then... the why...?
    - The fox that turns into a human and is Kawamatsu's friend
    - Tama with the pokemon trainer fruit
    - A random teapot that has recieved sentinece from the tanuki fruit.

That's ignoring the Oniwaban who's more outlandish powers ("Transformation", "Float", "summoning") depending on how much practical effects or how much ninja magic is, could easily be a devil fruit, and the users that we don't know from where they got it, like Toki.

It could just be that Oda wanted legends and yokai and magic in the country, and not make a separate magic system for wano, as with mantra being assimilated back into haki, and probably fishman karate, and all forms of "ki".

What if there is an in world reason because the high concentration of devil fruits in wano? The whole four seasons thing, if the country has all 4 weathers, you could theoretically have any kind of fruit at any time of the year.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

There does seem to be a much higher than average amount of devil fruits originating in Wano.

Some that I'd exclude from your list though because they most probably got their fruits in a different time are the old hag and the old geezer. The tanuki and Tama's devil fruits have been very recent additions by the way and might even have been imported by the beast pirates as far as we know.

Still, for all the traveling that the SH's did, they didn't bump into even one of them and we hardly saw anyone just finding one somewhere or devil fruits randomly popping up so who knows Wano might be the source or close to the source?

Now that I think of it. From the people we know how they got their devil fruit, they all got them from someone else, like Law got his from Rosinante, Luffy "got" his from Shanks, Sabo "got" his from Doffy, CP-9 got theirs from Spandam, Blackbeard stole his from Tatch and from WB,... They only instance that I can remember where a devil fruit randomly showed up was the Hito Hito no Mi in Drum Kingdom.

I don't know if this signifies anything. I just thought it was an interesting side-note.
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Just remembered we have a friggin Tengu as well somewhere.

Oda could have created a new species and be done with it. In fact, he probably did, with King being a winged race outside of the Shabody menu (granted he could easily be skyborn from another island, Kaido has access to the sky islands, and we know for a fact that Skypeans and Bilikans had different kinds of wings, and Big Mom didn't seem to have a winged kid, other than that one dude with Magelan like wings), Pudding being a surprise triclops, and in this same arc, the Fire offshot creatures, the ones with weird hair.

He could also created a new technology like with dials and shabody coating, yet he opted to make them devil fruits users.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I'm checking the list of devil fruit users in wano, that must have eaten their fruits in wano by the nature of the country:
    - The old woman who had Bon chan's fruit
    - The old man with Bartolomeo's fruit
    - Orochi himself
    - Kanjuro
    Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    There does seem to be a much higher than average amount of devil fruits originating in Wano.
    I'd put all DFs provided by the old hag Higurashi as under doubt, since she claimed her knowledge came from her travels in foreign lands, and may even have been a Rocks member (as she undoubtely knew Shiki personally). She was also seems very proficient in acquiring Devil Fruits, since presumably all Kurozumi fruits were provided by her.
    Last edited by Deicide; October 19th, 2020 at 03:13 PM.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

https://one-piece.com/special/greg/d...1183.html?l=en

Greg-senpai's newest column is up

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    - The fox that turns into a human and is Kawamatsu's friend
    Onimaru isn't a DF user.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Onimaru isn't a DF user.
    Basically, assume all weird unexplained powers are devil fruit powers until the author states otherwise. It's a generalization that comes from an understanding of the series.

Karashi Renkon looks absolutely vile.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Karashi Renkon looks absolutely vile.
    Is it the mustard or all the holes?
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Is it the mustard or all the holes?
    That plus the texture, color, what's in it, urgh. It ticks all my bad boxes. I cannot handle mustard at all.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Ooh, some still think Onimaru isn't a fox that ate a Human Human Model Daruma fruit? Huh. Okay! I get not thinking so but not 'wanting' it to be so, oof. Probably gonna be some disappointment there if they don't consider Oda's MO.

Also, the entirety of my ch.993 contents were cut. First time that happened. It was related to Who's-who and Bao Huang. Once again, another aspect that people might want to steel themselves if they're on the 'it's just magic, duh' train of thought.

If we can have special paper that tracks one's position and lifespan, I have no idea why special paper that can acts like a security camera can't exist as well.

I mean, I'm assuming it's a property of the masks they wear that allows this clairvoyance thing instead of some other sort of unrelated ability. We've seen a few background characters with those masks as well.

Yes, they have indeed been seen worn by several characters.

Including a cat.

And Who's-who seems to like cats.

And we've seen these characters reporting to Who's-who.

And Bao Huang already has a fruit of her own.

And we learned that the Tobiroppou are indeed in charge of special units.

And Who's-who wears mask. A mask that could display or at least aid in focusing on 'reception' of many images at once.

Just saying.

Didnt the guys from that island Chopper was sent to during time skip also have that?

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Didnt the guys from that island Chopper was sent to during time skip also have that?
    It's entirely possible the design is one Oda has in mind for a certain style or theme, but I wouldn't add it to the red-string board of relevant connections.

Ok, it would be cool to see Who's Who having something like screen-screen fruit.May be his naming underline that subtly....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

An interesting note, back in punk hazard when we see the underworld brokers observing the events that unfolded there’s a guy watching who has big horns. It hasn’t been confirmed, and maybe won’t be, but the silhouette looks like who’s who. Just adds a little bit to that surveillance idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Including a cat.

And Who's-who wears mask. A mask that could display or at least aid in focusing on 'reception' of many images at once.

Just saying.
    Just to add, Who's Who also has the eye symbol tatooed on his chest, and he was the one that knew Drake had released Law (probably because someone or something had the eye mask on the room).
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Including a cat.

Just saying.
    Oh man, doesn’t Who’s who also have the same eye symbol on his chest? How did I not notice that!

Yup. Wrote all that and more and it was cut.

However...I wasn't told *why* it was cut this time which is why I feel comfy talking about it, and why it could still be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information