+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 375 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 7483

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Well if Greg wants questions I have three

I remember the revolutionary Commanders told Pink Beard that Black Beard doesn't care about his subordinates, do you think this also applies to his Ten Titan Commaders? Or does he maybe care about them

Almost all of the super nova have been given time to shine in post timeskip arcs, all except Urouge and Bonney, when do you think they'll show up and in what capacity?

and also when do you think Enel's moon story will affect the main story? You said in a previous comment that you thought the space pirates could be like Garp, someone that no one thought would be important from a cover side story that became important later on, do you still think that?

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Film Gold is probably my favorite due to the setting.
    Same, it would have been something I would have liked to see in the manga tbh, and Tesoro was a pretty good villain too.

my top 5 of the one piece movies:
    1. Strong World
    2. Film Z
    3. Film Gold
    4. Movie 9, Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in Winter, Miracle Sakura
    5. Movie 6, Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island
    (6. Stampede)
    https://youtu.be/9fykY9KsnGA

Bounties and names of every single Roger Pirate

My favorite is clockwork island adventure. I can always watch that short little piece of fluff and enjoy it. Not the most deep when it comes to the story but i have always had a soft spot for briskly paced movies, and that one never drags in the gags to action to gags rollercoaster. Plus its back when they had fewer strawhats so everyone got plenty of time to shine.

Worst one is easily the butchering of the alabasta arc. Even for someone who has read the original the story is hard to follow. Good animation can't make up for erratic pacing, and the heavy cutting done to significant moments. Compared to the much better chopper remake this one missed the mark in every way.

its 5 am in the morning and i have discovered this thread about 3 hours ago and have been reading through various discussions, especially those Greg is involved in.

Love his insight and perspectives, hope i can participate in some of the discussions here! ^-^

I remember the revolutionary Commanders told Pink Beard that Black Beard doesn't care about his subordinates, do you think this also applies to his Ten Titan Commaders? Or does he maybe care about them

Almost all of the super nova have been given time to shine in post timeskip arcs, all except Urouge and Bonney, when do you think they'll show up and in what capacity?

and also when do you think Enel's moon story will affect the main story? You said in a previous comment that you thought the space pirates could be like Garp, someone that no one thought would be important from a cover side story that became important later on, do you still think that?
    1. Based purely on what we know so far, I get the impression that while he's tight with them, if he feels it's fate, he's not going to go out of his way to help them.

2. Short answer: When they best serve the story. Guesstimate Answer: Bonney when we find out what happened at Reverie. Urouge at Elbaf given his relation to Mom. Unless he drops out of the sky here in Wano.

3. Yes! Totally still think that's a possibility. As far as when....I dunno that's tough. Depends when Oda wants to drop some history bombs so *MAYBE* in proximity to Vegapunk goings-ons?

My presumably crackpot stance is that we'll get moon stuff on Elbaf. It'd be cool if Oda pulled a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and had that big Yggdrasil tree we know they have turn out to be an ancient space elevator.

Strong World remains my favorite One Piece Film. And honestly I doubt another one can top it. I believe it has the best interactions between the crew, some of the best animation, and it feels the most.....well like One Piece! It honestly feels like an adaptation of a manga arc that we simply haven't read.

I get why MANY head to Film Z as their favorite. And maybe it honestly is better as a film. But Strong World just feels like something ripped straight from manga and adapted perfectly, even if it wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I can never think of Kizaru without hearing in my head "Boooooorsaliiiiinoooooooooo".

Greg how will Oda top this design with his hinted redesign

"This is a common misconception. The term "Monster Trio" is canon, not fanmade.
    It's been used quite a few times in the manga, most recently in chapter 606.
    Oda does use the term "怪物三人組 (Monster Trio)" in the very manga itself."

Using the Raid suit seems more like a gateway drug process

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Using the Raid suit seems more like a gateway drug process
    You don't have to drag it away. I am just talking about design

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    You don't have to drag it away. I am just talking about design
    How am I dragging it away?

latest one piece podcast episode with stephen and greg was very interesting
    https://youtu.be/9fykY9KsnGA

Bounties and names of every single Roger Pirate

yo Greg hope u doin good

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    latest one piece podcast episode with stephen and greg was very interesting
    I need to start listening to it. If it's anything like his column then it'll be hella informative. I need to start reading more closely because I didn't notice the obvious Oars type skull and sword in the latest chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    How am I dragging it away?
    What a gateway drug process to do with design?

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    My presumably crackpot stance is that we'll get moon stuff on Elbaf. It'd be cool if Oda pulled a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and had that big Yggdrasil tree we know they have turn out to be an ancient space elevator.
    Just climbing the tree sounds like fun already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    What a gateway drug process to do with design?
    You asked about the redesign. I have my own thoughts about the Raid Suit and what it means, which isn't exactly about the design. It isn't dragging it out. I have input that may compliment the matter.

http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=43241&page=346&p=4037848&highligh t=suit#post4037848

S
    anji denies his family. In the end, he saves them. He uses the excuse that it would be against how Zeff raised him, but that is partially untrue. He cares for them. At the same time, his family is against Sanji. He represents everything they are not for. They come to accept him in a way. Even giving him a raid suit.

Sanji uses Germa tech to cover up his "real identity". The Actor theme has been associated with Sanji since WCI arc
    Spoiler:

Gateway drugs are drugs that lead to the harder stuff. Just like with Zoro's swords, I see the suit as the drug before dealing with the stronger drug. Sanji dealt with denial of his maiden heart in Momoiro. I think that the more Sanji uses his raid suit (gateway drug/denial of his family and science), the more easier for him to accept his maiden heart and use some of results of training from Ivankov.

Yes! "Okama" Sanji shall return!

Holy shit amazing. Okama Sanji will be the best <3 and all the hatred towards him have to die because it was all an act even more impressive than Katakuri

PS
    Anyone else besides Okama Sanji who have some guesses about the redesign

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information