+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312
Results 6,221 to 6,234 of 6234

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Sanji vs King confirmed
    Zoro and Luffy vs Kaidou!!!

Give it to me

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Nah

It’s Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen

Since we're brainstorming

Zoro, Kid and Luffy vs Kaido

Sanji, Drake and Killer vs King

Franky, Raizo and Hawkins vs Queen

Minks vs Jack

Numbers, Flying Six, Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi vs leftover Strawhats and Scabbards

I honestly have no idea how BM and her crew fit into this. I'm too skeptical of their motives. Maybe Oda put them here to balance out an other allies assisting the Strawhat/Mink/Samurai Alliance. Then there's a chance that BM betrays Kaido halfway through it.

how come big mom pirates balance that out

kaido army alone are 30k VS only 4200 from the alliance?

Didn't Luffy knockout like 50K fishmen a bunch of arcs ago? We have 2 CoC users so far. Most of that 30K is to illustrate the numbers of a Yonko's organization. I know Oda is making the numbers crucial, but cmon. Would there be a difference if the Alliance had 25K more allies? Less than 10% of that 30K can survive Luffy and Kid's CoC.

If it was just the Alliance and the Supernova vs Kaido, it would be balanced. The possibility of Jinbei, Neko, and whoever their plus ones might be makes it unfair. In the speculative case from post 6223, BM would balance it out.

Luffy and his CoC are definitely stronger than they were during the fishman island arc. Even if the average strength of the jobbers in kaidos crew is higher than the average strength of the jobbers in Hody's crew I believe luffy can take out more than 50k of them. Your haki gets stronger when you clash with other strong haki users, so looking at who luffy has clashed with post fishman island... doffy, katakuri, briefly big mom, i think its fair to say that the growth of his haki has been pretty exponential.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Nah

Its Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen
    King and queen belong to kid and law. Sanji has his family in law, zoro has orochi.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    King and queen belong to kid and law. Sanji has his family in law, zoro has orochi.
    Lol I hope not, Orochi is pretty obviously the spandam villain, not in Zoro’s league

And who are you saying Sanji will fight? I assume you mean the big mom pirates but I’m not sure who exactly your implying he’ll fight, there’s a whole lot of them there

Well it’s definitely possible law and kid could fight king and Queen I’ll have my money Sanji and Zoro facing them still

I still think Law and Kidd will assist Luffy against Kaido

i see, looks like luffy crew are kinda overpowered by them self

The only reason I could see Kid vs king and law vs Queen or vice versa is because it’s a shonen series and opponents need to get stronger as the story progresses and if Zoro and Sanji are already fighting over billion bounty enemies and top 3 Yonko commanders there’s not much more upward momentum left after that

Lol still on that nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Lol I hope not, Orochi is pretty obviously the spandam villain, not in Zoro’s league

And who are you saying Sanji will fight? I assume you mean the big mom pirates but I’m not sure who exactly your implying he’ll fight, there’s a whole lot of them there

Well it’s definitely possible law and kid could fight king and Queen I’ll have my money Sanji and Zoro facing them still

I still think Law and Kidd will assist Luffy against Kaido
    He s spandam, but spandam with a mythical that s same class as sengoku, kaidou, marco fruits. Zoro also has kyoshiro as unfinished duel for proper sword battle, while orochi can be hard to cut depending what special powers he has. Like you cut one head and Two grow instead.

He s spandam, but spandam with a mythical that s same class as sengoku, kaidou, marco fruits. Zoro also has kyoshiro as unfinished duel for proper sword battle, while orochi can be hard to cut depending what special powers he has. Like you cut one head and Two grow instead.
    I just don't see him as much of a threat, but I guess it's possible

Only way I see Orochi as a legitimate battle threat is if his devil fruit gets awakened like those ID jailers.

Will hate it if it turns out he was playing a weakling all along because it would be a cheap trick, designed only to fool the reader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information