+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 269 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 5366

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

I'm pulling for your health and family's wellbeing to improve, Greg. It's very fortunate to hear your condition might be improving, but still make sure to take care of yourself.

And as a recent twenty-something year old trying to aim for improving my lifestyle and emotional wellbeing, I've been trying to take that "mature young adult" superpower ideal to heart. Even moreso now coming from you.

You've always been an awe-inspiring iconic geek I can only dream to become a fraction of. You deserve more much more than what life's been dishing out to you.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

IDK if someone brought that up recently, but do you know Birka? The actual Birka in Scandinavia? Was an ancient trading City in the North during the viking raids.
    Would be cool if Oda connected somehow Elbaf with Enel/Urouge by that means.

EDIT: Get well soon, Greg!
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Hope you will get well soon, Greg!

All the best and get well soon Greg.

Get well soon Greg

Get well soon Greg.

Get well soon Greg!

Do you guys think that Weevil will appear in this arc? or will they save him for the Rox pirates arc, since you know Bakkin and White Beard were probs on the Rox piartes, so it would make sense for them to appear in that arc

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Do you guys think that Weevil will appear in this arc? or will they save him for the Rox pirates arc, since you know Bakkin Iand White Beard were probs on the Rox piartes, so it would make sense for them to appear in that arc
    I think he's more likely to be a post arc threat, kind of like the fleet of enraged clients of Dofamingo who came after Dressrosa, though obviously on a larger scale. There's already too many pieces in play to add him now, and it wouldn't make any sense to do so before the Whitebeard pirates arrive. (If they do appear unexpectedly soon I might have to revise this prediction, but right now I don't expect them until toward the end of the main conflict at least.) I'm also not expecting a full Rox Pirates arc. Their lore will be covered, of course, but it'll be part of a larder, more relevant main conflict, not the primary focus of a whole storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Do you guys think that Weevil will appear in this arc? or will they save him for the Rox pirates arc, since you know Bakkin and White Beard were probs on the Rox piartes, so it would make sense for them to appear in that arc
    I would think that both Rox pirates and Weevil will play a role on Elbaf...

I hope Weevil will come with Marco's pineapple head impaled on his bisento

Gesendet von meinem COR-L29 mit Tapatalk

I don't see Weevil coming, otherwise Marco stayed back for nothing. Weevil has to at least come across Marco first before we can think about him coming to Wano IMO. We'll see anyways.

As for the Whitebeard Pirates, I definitely don't expect them either. Marco literally said he wasn't coming, and as far as I can tell, Nekomamushi didn't say he was going to go and find the rest of them, just Marco. Therefore they have no reason to suddenly appear at Wano. The only potential exception I could see is Izo, but that theory is admittedly still too far out there.

Considering Marco was meant to be a significant addition to the alliance, yep i see him joining Wa No arc, especially since Luffy being there apparently is commonly known info by now.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Considering Marco was meant to be a significant addition to the alliance, yep i see him joining Wa No arc, especially since Luffy being there apparently is commonly known info by now.
    But he explicitly stated he isn't coming.

Umm this wouldn't change anything

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    I think he is talking about Weevil not Marco. Weevil is looking for Marco and wants to interrogate Luffy.

I'm starting to think that Marco will be the one who'll fight King.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    I think he is talking about Weevil not Marco. Weevil is looking for Marco and wants to interrogate Luffy.
    But he is talking about the alliance to take down Kaido.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Yep and what characters say always comes right. He needs to protect the palce from Weevil, if Weevil is not there, his reason for staying is non-existent.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    But he is talking about the alliance to take down Kaido.
    Reason for Marco staying in WB´s village -> Weevil
    Weevil goes after Luffy -> Wa No
    Marco has no reason to stay, might even go after Weevil -> Wa No

Yep and what characters say always comes right.
    In this particular context, its pretty straightforward. He isn't going anywhere due to the threat of Weevil. Him stating that is something he won't suddenly change his mind on unless his situation changes. As of right now, that hasn't happened.

He needs to protect the palce from Weevil, if Weevil is not there, his reason for staying is non-existent.
    Your hypothetical is that Weevil will eventually show up in Wano, then Marco learns about it, and then Marco manages to make it to Wano all in time before the big battle. That seems pretty unrealistic IMO. Also that scenario would make Marco's message to Luffy rather redundant if he's just going to show up himself.

Personally, I think that if Marco really does end up coming, it'd only be after a direct confrontation with Weevil. If Marco was willing to hunt down Weevil in the first place, I feel like he would've already done that already. Weevil has already been in the news several times as it is, so I don't know why him being in Wano is what would suddenly change Marco's mind.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information