+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 146 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2920

Thread: Toriko III: It's Over!!

  1. #1721

    Default Re: Toriko III: Acacia Just Damage Knocking Released My Heart!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Franky Tank View Post
    I am perfectly willing to accept Midora losing because there are very strong people out there. I was overall fine with Jirou dying despite it being overall lackluster. However, this is just stupid and really showed how Stupid Food Luck is as a concept. Screw the fact that you trained, ate, and got powerful over time. Who cares how great your opposition is. You can't do shit against me because I have all the food luck in the world. Luck is supposed to play a tiny portion of how things go down, but now it's a significant part of what happens.

    At this point I really hope that this series is close to ending, because it is becoming a chore to read with almost nothing that really interests me that's left in the series. I can't even say I'm excited about the fact that God is going to be introduced now because the build-up has been poor and rushed.
    Ehhh... arrived to this point I think you best let it go. There's an unanymous agreement in this section the author is rushing everything because he has no choice, what with the popularity and sales decline.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  2. #1722
    Voici La Chvre Wagomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Location

    Default Re: Toriko III: Acacia Just Damage Knocking Released My Heart!!

    The final battle of Toriko taking place in its most impressive environment yet: a bunch of rocks.

    3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

  3. #1723

    Default Re: Toriko III: Acacia Just Damage Knocking Released My Heart!!

    That GOD doesn't look like soylent people at least. More like a frog...Thingie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    There's an unanymous agreement in this section the author is rushing everything because he has no choice, what with the popularity and sales decline.
    Exactly on this order?

  4. #1724

    Default Re: Toriko III: Acacia Just Damage Knocking Released My Heart!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Ehhh... arrived to this point I think you best let it go. There's an unanymous agreement in this section the author is rushing everything because he has no choice, what with the popularity and sales decline.
    Well like Bleach, I'll get through with the series since I've gotten this far. If the final fights can be a least a little interesting that'll be a win. Also, if Bambina can have some more screen time then that is worth my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    That GOD doesn't look like soylent people at least. More like a frog...Thingie.

    Exactly on this order?
    It's as I expected all along, Mappie was GOD.

  5. #1725
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Toriko III: Acacia Just Damage Knocking Released My Heart!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Uh, didn't Midora just prove that Food Luck means nothing to him? Froze was heading straight to death thanks to Minority World, so her luck preventing hits / damage was suddenly a downside. If she can't inflict damage on herself there is no way to counter the ability, it was over.

    Of course, the age old "I was distracted!!!" trope isn't exactly thrilling either...
    Well she got lucky that Midora was distracted by got at the last moment and sealed him. If anything that only proves her food luck did get the best of Midora.



  6. #1726
    The Experiment Myu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Istanbul, TR

    Default Re: Toriko III: Acacia Just Damage Knocking Released My Heart!!

    At a point where story has to be on it's climax what we get is another Komatsu?

    Seriously, no one really liked Komatsu. I never did. What he represented was stupid all along. But now Shima adds another Komatsu that makes his Luck help in fights?

    I didn't even get what happened exactly. After Midora's Minority World Joa's Luck was made to kill him instantly. How did he get back after that?

  7. #1727

    Default Re: Toriko III: Acacia Just Damage Knocking Released My Heart!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    The final battle of Toriko taking place in its most impressive environment yet: a bunch of rocks.

  8. #1728
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Toriko III: Acacia Just Damage Knocking Released My Heart!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Myu View Post
    I didn't even get what happened exactly. After Midora's Minority World Joa's Luck was made to kill him instantly. How did he get back after that?
    Luckily, Midora was distracted. So basically her luck still got her out.



  9. #1729

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    I'm fairly sure that was just metaphorycal talk. Joa kept talking about it, but at the end of the day what gave her the upper hand in the battle was Midora getting distracted.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  10. #1730

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    I forgot that Joa was that Dark Mage back in Jidar. Now it is so confusing to know his gender. It almost like he is both a woman and a man. Kinda like Ivankov but most...Inconsistent.
    Last edited by KageKageKing; April 21st, 2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: And again, I changed a thread title with a Daft Punk music. Nice job, me.

  11. #1731
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    I'm fairly sure that was just metaphorical talk. Joa kept talking about it, but at the end of the day what gave her the upper hand in the battle was Midora getting distracted.
    So she got lucky.



  12. #1732
    Takoyaki? Selph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Reykjavk, Iceland

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    Lol.

    Midora, the strongest physical being on earth, got packed in a can like a sardine.

    Genius.

  13. #1733
    The Experiment Myu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Istanbul, TR

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    So God appeared and Midora got distracted which saved Joa who was about to die from Minority World? Well, this is what I get.

  14. #1734

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I forgot that Joa was that Dark Mage back in Jidar. Now it is so confusing to know his gender. It almost like he is both a woman and a man. Kinda like Ivankov but most...Inconsistent.
    PAIR. Remember Joa is using Frohze's body as his/her vessel. Frohze who ate the full course, the other being Acacia. No one else in the story has had the blessing of relishing the full course of the world.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

  15. #1735

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    Am I missing something? How is Midora able to use Minority World?

  16. #1736

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Am I missing something? How is Midora able to use Minority World?
    He learned from his fight with Ichiryu. He is quite the copycat.

  17. #1737

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Am I missing something? How is Midora able to use Minority World?
    its not a gourmet demon power Ichiryu never used don slimes power.

  18. #1738

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    Joa's victory was freaking dumb and stupid. So basically Midora is the strongest being in the universe, maybe the only one with a slight chance to beat Neo, BUT Joa's luck is bigger...bullshit! This is beyond stupid. However I'm sure Midora isn't done, at the right time he'll come back and he'll torn Joa apart in less than 0.1 seconds. I expect now the 8 Kings all together against Neo, hoping they won't die...

  19. #1739

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Area51 View Post
    Joa's victory was freaking dumb and stupid. So basically Midora is the strongest being in the universe, maybe the only one with a slight chance to beat Neo, BUT Joa's luck is bigger...bullshit! This is beyond stupid. However I'm sure Midora isn't done, at the right time he'll come back and he'll torn Joa apart in less than 0.1 seconds. I expect now the 8 Kings all together against Neo, hoping they won't die...
    Midoras regenerative ability shocked me quite a bit.

    He was recovering from getting cut to ribbons head included.. Thats something that I was not expecting. With that king of regenerative ability, minority word and his demon AND with fact that he did not ate full course yet he is strongest human in manga.

    Eight Kings will be up for a fight but I think that after something "new" is born out of Neo and Accacia even Eight Kings will give up.

  20. #1740
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Toriko III: Get Lucky!!

    So how did Joa survive Minority world? Was it a clone or something?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts