+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko III: It's Over!!

Default Re: Toriko III: Three Times The Charm.

Did you guys forget Dressrosa lasted 1 day in universe? There is still chance we see what every duo is doing in each area. And Air is dead, so what? Not making any promises about how many chapters remains but still...

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Yeah, this is a rush now. One of the Nitros got killed without having done anything before that, suddenly Nitros aren't that bad, it's final battle time already or so it seems (I seriously DOUBT we're going back to the cooking competition, or going to the individual areas to see how to catch/fight with/ and cook the different ingredients now that Tumor Acacias are on the loose. . .), and it's just. . .everything is so unnecessarily convulted. The whole plan to cook Neo is uber convulted. All these evil fellas that use Joa to brainwash half of the named cast? They just want to seal a demon. Cooking a planet to seal a demon, or something. Or not?
    It killed Ichiryu.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    It killed Ichiryu.
    It stepped on a dead man. Ichiryu was done for anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Did you guys forget Dressrosa lasted 1 day in universe? There is still chance we see what every duo is doing in each area. And Air is dead, so what? Not making any promises about how many chapters remains but still...
    It's not about lenght, it's about the plot progression. If someone said during dressrosa "Oh the one piece is here, and Doflamingo is now your ally, but Blackbeard and Akainu are comming, here take this secret cache of phoneglyphs!" you'd feel the heat.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    It stepped on a dead man. Ichiryu was done for anyways.
    He would have survived had it not been for AIR. Ichiryu was NEO's biggest threat, so while AIR's part in the story may not have been very big, his contribution was still significant in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    It's not about lenght, it's about the plot progression. If someone said during dressrosa "Oh the one piece is here, and Doflamingo is now your ally, but Blackbeard and Akainu are comming, here take this secret cache of phoneglyphs!" you'd feel the heat.
    This, basically.

Plus "and the weapons of mass destruction are to be used in a ritual to invoke Roger and make him puke 7 pieces of the God of Pirates' rotten body that, when united, will allow a fat american guy to become the President of the United St. . .wait, wrong manga". But you catch the drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    He would have survived had it not been for AIR. Ichiryu was NEO's biggest threat, so while AIR's part in the story may not have been very big, his contribution was still significant in the grand scheme of things.
    Well, yeah, ok. But he should've interacted more or shown something else before dying. Just like that Vice President of the IGO.

Guys, I just stumbled across the Gold Tin that they mentioned in this chapter by accident:

Spoiler:

This was in chapter 279: http://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/toriko/279/16/
    Last edited by Juvar; September 24th, 2015 at 06:54 AM. Reason: added second picture from current chapter.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Guys, I just stumbled across the Gold Tin that they mentioned in this chapter by accident:

This was in chapter 279: http://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/toriko/279/16/
    16 chars of Nice Catch.

Jirou's Rampaging Beast mode is as scary as hell. But I'm really worried for his life, less for Midora's, because he has to eat Acacia's Full Course with Toriko.

Loves Delicious Portraits BoomerKoala's Avatar

So thats what the freaking CAN is for. God i was waiting for an explanation for that thing. I never thought itd be THIS important. Holy what.

Say, does that explains why we didn't saw Jirou's Gourmet Demon until now?

Yeah, I wouldn't have tought anything about the can, but this month someone posted something about it in the last thread, so it was fresh in my mind.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Say, does that explains why we didn't saw Jirou's Gourmet Demon until now?
    That's closer to what they talked about last chapter, Jiro knocked it. Notice the change of hair color.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Atom was the fake Kaka, right?

Another great chapter, I got Netero vibes when Jirou stabbed his heart to unlock his seal, those Blue Nitros are about to get raped.

Zit vs Bambina was a nice cliffhanger, I hope we get to see Zit fighting the other 8 Kings.

It's a shame, bit I'll just enjoy the craziness for what it is for however long it will last :)

What is the purpose of that rifle anyway?

Probably is the knocking item that can work on himself.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Wait, so If Acacia/Neo went into the back channel, chances are that he is gonna emerge at Blue Grill because he was attracted by the scent of the high-level cooking that's currently taking place there. The fact that he already sent 7 of his monster blobs to each remaining area makes me think that he is going for somehing other than the food treasures. He might even encounter Moon if he chooses to emerge at Area 6. I guess we will then see just how strong the strongest of the 8 kings really is.

And is no one bothered by Atom just bending his beak outwards and growing spikes all over his body? Also, what is Jirou going to transform into? That panel where he looks all twisted and distorted is creepy on a whole new level.
    We all float down here!

It seems Shima has enter a competition with his own self.

I hope rampaging Jirou won't totally lose the chill attitude of regular Jirou. He is pretty skinny. He better have an awesome fight with Neo before he dies. I wonder if he is suppose to have a gourmet monster? I'd rather not but even the president had one.

So I guess the nitros are gonna get destroyed to hype Jirou some more.

Since the blob is gonna face monkey king maybe the other blobs will fight on the other continents the kings and the heavenly are going to team up.

Could Jirou be the Legendary Wolf who ate the death gore?

What a chapter, however I still think you guys are over reacting with the series ending, we are going to space after all.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information