+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Enen no Shouboutai

Discovered Stowaway YonkouProductions's Avatar

Default Re: Enen no Shouboutai

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

how often is this getting a new chapter?
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    This is weekly, but if you talk when MS is gonna post it, then dunno

This series is a weekly series.

Still no 2nd chapter yet?
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Still no 2nd chapter yet?
    It's not scanslated, you know where to look. Where you read it the first time.

I was wondering when Ohkubo was going to get back into the game. I really like the art and concept this series has involved with it. Plus a main character that smiles in awkward situations? Yeah, I'll read it.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

New Chapter

Finally

ok, that was a cool chapter, i'll definitely follow this manga

it's gonna be interesting seeing how Shinra differentiate himself from the other wsm fire lord Natsu

Is that how you hold an axe?

I just realized that the special foot gear they mentioned he'd get for his uniform is just sandals lol...

Am I the only one who had some trouble following the action scenes?

Pretty cool series, it has some nice details here and there, but I'll wait a few months before definetly picking it up, see where it goes.

By the way, isn't it a bit random to carry around a nun with you into battle? and having your headquarters in a church? I suppose it will surely have an explanation later on, but it seemed off

It's pretty chill right now, nothing huge but it's just the first few chapters. Plus it's Ohkubo so I'm willing to see it through.

Quote Originally Posted by sausi00 View Post
    Pretty cool series, it has some nice details here and there, but I'll wait a few months before definetly picking it up, see where it goes.

By the way, isn't it a bit random to carry around a nun with you into battle? and having your headquarters in a church? I suppose it will surely have an explanation later on, but it seemed off
    Itīs probably for the spiritual aspect.

What would you say if a family member of yours suddenly turned into a flame creature and the firemen were like "Donīt worry, we rekt that n00b, lol".
    It helps bringing comfort to the victims, and to the firemen themselves. After all, they donīt know what really is happening to the flame creatures. They might still be human.

good chapter

Spoiler:
    still off to a good start nice to see the whole team in action. And a little more into Shinra's backstory. pretty tragic

I found it strange too. Especially in this second chapter where her purpose becomes a bit unclear if it is another person who purify the soul

Shipmate

Chapter 2 English scanlation.

New favorite character acquired. Maki takes names and kicks asses in this chapter with that particular Ohkubo flair.

There seems to be an emphasis on the spiritual side of this fire phenomenon that has not been explored by Ohkubo as of yet. It may be that without a Sol Temple cleric, the souls can't be purified completely, and will reignite again after being extinguished.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    I found it strange too. Especially in this second chapter where her purpose becomes a bit unclear if it is another person who purify the soul
    Shinra is just being respectful to soul of the woman. It is the sister who is doing the actual prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    I'm not subscribed to Shounen Magazine right now, because after Again! ended and Yamada-kun became boring, I realized I just didn't give enough of a fuck to keep it.
    Magazine is not what it used to be just a few years ago. Sunday isn't as well, but at least the new editor-in-chief is actively planning to do something about that. Oh well.

But speaking of Again!!, has Kubo Mitsurou done anything manga related lately?

Don't tell me that Kid and Soul had a kid.

Shipmate

Who cares if Arthur has Soul's dead fish eyes, it is his sword's name that worries me to the point of going to California.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information