+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4 / PS Vita)

Default One Piece: Burning Blood

Just announced at Sony press conference, a new One Piece fighting game for Vita and PS4. Will post more details as they become available!

Bandai Namco has stated that they really want to get the uniqueness of the devil fruit powers down, which they felt they haven't done before.

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

Default Re: One Piece: Burning Blood

Default One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4 / PS Vita)

Bandai Namco announced One Piece: Burning Blood for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita during Sony Press Conference 2015.

The game is developed by Spike Chunsoft and focuses on the battle aspect of One Piece.

Last edited by redon; September 15th, 2015 at 01:05 AM.

Default Re: One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4 / PS Vita)

Yeah finally a One Piece fighting game!

FINALLY. Hopefully it comes out next year along with the new One Piece movie.

Also, that guitar solo in the background is badass.

Another thing. It seems Logia defense is a thing. Wonder how theyll handle fights with a logia and a character without Haki.
    Last edited by ĽAceĽ; September 15th, 2015 at 01:55 AM.
    Ocean Guide
    "The ocean sees the beginning of the world,
    and the ocean knows the end of the world.
    Thus, it calls us towards the way we must take.
    Thus, it leads us towards a proper world."

Logo screams
    Spoiler:
    'Gear 4th'

Quite excited until I saw who were developing this game. If we can the level of detail regarding the gameplay mechanics of RB1/BT3 then I will be excited.

Apparently they're focusing on fights between Devil Fruit users with the Jump Stars Engine. I'll hold my breath and hype on this for a few months and see how the roster pans out. Personally Jump Stars got old very quick for me
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

so finally we get a one piece fighting game but it's not on pc?
    disappointing..

Default Re: One Piece: Burning Blood

That looks cool. It is done by the Victory Vs. guys though.

Hmmm. Not much of a fan of Cyber Connect's Naruto games in terms of gameplay, but they got the fanservice, the amount of content and the spectacularity down to a T. To have a Naruto Storm style One Piece game, well, I'm game. . .but the Victory guys being the ones behind it. . .yep. Not holding my breath for it as of now.

We'll see, though. What's being shown needs polish, evidently. PS4, goddammit.

How the hell does Sabo rotate his hand like that?

A new One Piece game!

*watches video*

Goddammit.

Beer Drinking Machine

So pre and post-Timeskip Luffy are playable... Interesting ! Maybe I'll buy a Vita for this ! (well, I bought a 3DS just for Super Grand Battle and it was never released in Europe ! :( )

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    How the hell does Sabo rotate his hand like that?
    He's a logia. He can pretty much make his body do whatever it wants.

I just want a 2D fighter for non-handheld consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Hmmm. Not much of a fan of Cyber Connect's Naruto games in terms of gameplay, but they got the fanservice, the amount of content and the spectacularity down to a T. To have a Naruto Storm style One Piece game, well, I'm game. . .but the Victory guys being the ones behind it. . .yep. Not holding my breath for it as of now.

We'll see, though. What's being shown needs polish, evidently. PS4, goddammit.
    Is it really a fair comparison?
    There have been six Ultimate Ninja Storm games. EVEN more if we include just the Ultimate Ninja label.
    Burning Blood is the first of this potential One Piece fighting game series. Although, it'll need to exceed a few expectations if it wants casual gamers to give a damn.

How many Characters do you guys think will be for this game?

cause i feel like

Minimum - 40
    Max - 50
    Surprised - 60

Also has Spike Chunsoft ever done DLC Before?

Quote Originally Posted by J-Sack View Post
    A new One Piece game!

*watches video*

Goddammit.
    I don't know what feelings you have with this statement.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIO View Post
    How many Characters do you guys think will be for this game?

cause i feel like

Minimum - 40
    Max - 50
    Surprised - 60

Also has Spike Chunsoft ever done DLC Before?

Mmmmmm you might need to lower your expectations a little bit. Try more like 26 max. This is a brand new game series after all, they have to create all the assets from scratch, so it may take a couple sequels to see all the characters you want.

As it is, we already have 6 (possibly 7) characters with Ace, Sabo, Croc, Doffy, Eneru, and Luffy (with pre and post timeskip). +8 Strawhats makes it 14 (hopefully they limit it to only post timeskip). Then +4 admirals is 18. +7 Warlords (Law, Hancock, Kuma, Mihawk, Jimbei, Buggy, Blackbeard) [Highly doubt Moria makes it in]. We're already at 26 and we still need Whitebeard. So 27 characters are a definite must have. After that, additional characters could go either way, like Smoker, Lucci, Ivankov, and Shanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    Mmmmmm you might need to lower your expectations a little bit. Try more like 26 max. This is a brand new game series after all, they have to create all the assets from scratch, so it may take a couple sequels to see all the characters you want.

As it is, we already have 6 (possibly 7) characters with Ace, Sabo, Croc, Doffy, Eneru, and Luffy (with pre and post timeskip). +8 Strawhats makes it 14 (hopefully they limit it to only post timeskip). Then +4 admirals is 18. +7 Warlords (Law, Hancock, Kuma, Mihawk, Jimbei, Buggy, Blackbeard) [Highly doubt Moria makes it in]. We're already at 26 and we still need Whitebeard. So 27 characters are a definite must have. After that, additional characters could go either way, like Smoker, Lucci, Ivankov, and Shanks
    Let's start more from what we saw than what we wish. This seems to be a game centered on devil fruit, with a special concentration on the Post Timeskip and some boss from pre. So my guess for the unforgettable is:

Luffy (Post; Pre)
    Doflamingo, Caesar, Law, Smoker
    Newgate, Ace, Marco, Teach
    Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora
    Rutchie, Enel, Magellan, Crocodile
    Hancock, Kuma, Buggy
    Sabo, Kid, Drake

Even so, I think they'll aim to put an equality between fruit types (same amount of Zoan, Logia, Paramecia).
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    a team of allosaurus, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, branchiosaurus, triceratops and ankylosaurus, keeping the T-Rex one for King and megalodon for Queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    what if Rocks wanted to become the king of world... and he did i? Imu revealed to be Rocks could be a twist

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information