Closed Thread
Page 667 of 667 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667
Results 13,321 to 13,330 of 13330

Thread: Indecision 2016 - In Soviet Russia, we elect american president!

Default Re: Indecision 2016 - In Soviet Russia, we elect american president!

Will there be a Trumpocalypse thread? Otherwise Trump news will just take up all the discussion in the random news article topic.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Final thoughts: Hillary was a bad campaigner, but the fact that she had to fight Trump, Putin, Wikileaks, Bernie Bros, Jill Stein, the FBI and a lazy media and still won by 3 million votes is not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Do we have a normal politics thread?
    We can make one.

Why would being smart be even remotely related to intelligence briefing? It's not a mathematical equation. You can't just guess the information that are given to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    George Bush either ignored, misunderstood, or forgot about information in one of his briefings that could have prevented 9/11.
    Is that information that comes from some investigation of the event or is it a conclusion you came to? I'm genuinely asking since I don't much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Why would being smart be even remotely related to intelligence briefing? It's not a mathematical equation. You can't just guess the information that are given to you.

Is that information that comes from some investigation of the event or is it a conclusion you came to? I'm genuinely asking since I don't much about it.
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...11-bush-213353

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    We can make one.
    Can we call it "In Memoriam: America, 1776-2017."

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

The World's Longest Aristocrats Joke: America

here's my hot take on all this: fuck

I went with a 20th Century Boys reference.
    Last edited by RoboBlue; December 11th, 2016 at 02:34 PM.

Default Let's start trying to make it a place worth living in.

Complicating things since 2009.

Closed Thread

Thread Information