+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 230

Thread: Kengan Asura

  1. #181

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Holy fuckin shit.... easily one of the best mangas I have read....and definitely the BEST fighting manga I have read....

  2. #182

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    That ending is not what I'd expected. A follow up in the same universe maybe to close off some of the loose ends?

  3. #183
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by fdsfgfs View Post
    That ending is not what I'd expected. A follow up in the same universe maybe to close off some of the loose ends?
    "Kengan Ashura manga will return in winter 2019 with a new arc" I'd love to see what kind of continuation will come out from this.

  4. #184

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    "Kengan Ashura manga will return in winter 2019 with a new arc" I'd love to see what kind of continuation will come out from this.
    Tokita Ohma shall be missed.

    We'll see what the new arc has in store for Yamashita, his kid coming out of the shadows and this "Tiger" group.

  5. #185

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    PART 2
    https://mangadex.org/title/33538/kengan-omega

    Spoiler:
    Dunno what to make of the new MC but it's early days. Couldn't resist and read spoilers for the next chapter, gotta say I am quite hyped.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

  6. #186

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Thanks man!!!


  7. #187

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Just bumping this so people know that the follow-up, Kengan Omega, is up to 38 chapters and is pretty good.

  8. #188

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Gaoh Ryuki is little weird guy. I can't make if he is psychopathic murderer, innocent child like personality who were grown in way too hostile enviroment or misunderstood good guy...perhaps all of them why he is little unnerving. Koga is warming up for me, he started out arrogant punk brat but he got humiliated several times and took his lessons is growing up really likable main lead.

  9. #189

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post
    Gaoh Ryuki is little weird guy. I can't make if he is psychopathic murderer, innocent child like personality who were grown in way too hostile enviroment or misunderstood good guy...perhaps all of them why he is little unnerving. Koga is warming up for me, he started out arrogant punk brat but he got humiliated several times and took his lessons is growing up really likable main lead.
    I go for the third option you mention: a mix between innocent guy and psychopathic murderer. To me too he's not yet a believable character but lets trust the author shows us his story to see him clearly.

    Ryuki vs Akoya is getting the hype levels of the good matches from the original series!


  10. #190
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    It seems to me that Ryuki is in denial. He puts up this innocent facade to shut himself off from sins that he have commited. But eventually he'll have to break that wall.

  11. #191
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    It seems to me that Ryuki is in denial. He puts up this innocent facade to shut himself off from sins that he have commited. But eventually he'll have to break that wall.
    Spoiler:
    i take this back. It seems to me that it really is the case that idea of killing being bad never occured to him. Since either he was raised in isolation or never was given alternative ideas. Really, a killer who is actually innocent, what a twist!

  12. #192

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Maybe he's brainwashed and Koga is breaking throught that wall


  13. #193

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    New chapter
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/769669/1

    Spoiler:
    It's quite satisfying to see how far Rihito has come since being absolutely trounced by his new mentor, especially with Kuroki praising him like that. Can't wait to see him in the upcoming tournament.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

  14. #194

    Default Re: Kengan Asura


  15. #195

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Holly mother of... It was so cool to see Ryan again, but... Ohmaaaa! Holly shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Can't wait to read Ohma's explanation!


  16. #196

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    I can't say I'm a fan of this at all, and I can't think of an explanation that will be satisfying in the slightest.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

  17. #197

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Yeah how is this supposed to work again now, some wack ass cloning shit smh

  18. #198

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    The moment you realize you really really want someone to be pretty dead instead that alive (was my post in mangadex)


  19. #199

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Spoilers obviously, but the 51 raws are out if you can't wait til our speedy friends at HnG get a translation out.


  20. #200
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Kengan Asura

    Huh, that seems so unneccessary. But I'll give it a pass to see if there isn't something of value by doing this and not just for fangirls.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts