+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Kengan Asura

Default Re: Kengan Asura

Holy fuckin shit.... easily one of the best mangas I have read....and definitely the BEST fighting manga I have read....

That ending is not what I'd expected. A follow up in the same universe maybe to close off some of the loose ends?

Quote Originally Posted by fdsfgfs View Post
    That ending is not what I'd expected. A follow up in the same universe maybe to close off some of the loose ends?
    "Kengan Ashura manga will return in winter 2019 with a new arc" I'd love to see what kind of continuation will come out from this.

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    "Kengan Ashura manga will return in winter 2019 with a new arc" I'd love to see what kind of continuation will come out from this.
    Tokita Ohma shall be missed.

We'll see what the new arc has in store for Yamashita, his kid coming out of the shadows and this "Tiger" group.

PART 2
    https://mangadex.org/title/33538/kengan-omega

Spoiler:
    Dunno what to make of the new MC but it's early days. Couldn't resist and read spoilers for the next chapter, gotta say I am quite hyped.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Thanks man!!!

Just bumping this so people know that the follow-up, Kengan Omega, is up to 38 chapters and is pretty good.

Gaoh Ryuki is little weird guy. I can't make if he is psychopathic murderer, innocent child like personality who were grown in way too hostile enviroment or misunderstood good guy...perhaps all of them why he is little unnerving. Koga is warming up for me, he started out arrogant punk brat but he got humiliated several times and took his lessons is growing up really likable main lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post
    Gaoh Ryuki is little weird guy. I can't make if he is psychopathic murderer, innocent child like personality who were grown in way too hostile enviroment or misunderstood good guy...perhaps all of them why he is little unnerving. Koga is warming up for me, he started out arrogant punk brat but he got humiliated several times and took his lessons is growing up really likable main lead.
    I go for the third option you mention: a mix between innocent guy and psychopathic murderer. To me too he's not yet a believable character but lets trust the author shows us his story to see him clearly.

Ryuki vs Akoya is getting the hype levels of the good matches from the original series!

It seems to me that Ryuki is in denial. He puts up this innocent facade to shut himself off from sins that he have commited. But eventually he'll have to break that wall.

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    It seems to me that Ryuki is in denial. He puts up this innocent facade to shut himself off from sins that he have commited. But eventually he'll have to break that wall.
    Spoiler:
    i take this back. It seems to me that it really is the case that idea of killing being bad never occured to him. Since either he was raised in isolation or never was given alternative ideas. Really, a killer who is actually innocent, what a twist!

Maybe he's brainwashed and Koga is breaking throught that wall

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information