+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: AP Gaming Streams~!

Default Re: AP Gaming Streams~!

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Still, is it true what Mugan says? You just don't seem like the type to get super salty, if that makes sense lol
    For context, he actually ragequit Donkey Kong Country, I think it was somewhere around the platform peril levels.

But yea, you don't know galaxy until you've seen him stream. It's quite fun. I think the Majora's Mask one was a highlight, where he got stuck in the first puzzle of the Snowwhatever Temple and then quit for a while until he controlled his rage and checked a strategy guide somewhere.
    Oh man, and remember when it took him like five minutes to defeat the first boss? CLASSIC

Now you've got me reminiscing. Such good times ...

Jin: I'll go ahead and add your stuff now

I should get around to finishing that Donkey Kong Country playthrough someday. Me being up all night and trying a platformer like that isn't a good mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    I think the Majora's Mask one was a highlight, where he got stuck in the first puzzle of the Snowwhatever Temple and then quit for a while until he controlled his rage and checked a strategy guide somewhere.
    It was probably a third of the way through, but I can't remember exactly. In retrospect, I feel stupid about that one. It was the pillar puzzle where there's the 3 that you have to stomp as Goron Link.

Oh man, and remember when it took him like five minutes to defeat the first boss? CLASSIC
    It was more me looking for a certain strategy instead of realizing I could just swing away. Funny in retrospect.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Noqanky is streaming Paper Mario now if you guys want to check it out!

I'm about to start my most nightly Binding of Isaac stream. Check over here in a few minutes and I'll be going for a couple of hours.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Noqanky is streaming Paper Mario now if you guys want to check it out!
    Her profile pic looks like she's from Wario Ware. Haha.

Abusing the spin dash, Noqanky, I like your style.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

I think I'm going to stream Fallout 3 TTW (Tale of Two Wastelands) later on
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

By the way, everyone, if you follow any of us, it will make it easier to figure out when we're streaming.

Also, if anyone else wants to figure out how to stream and needs help, shoot me a PM and I can help you get set up.

I just enhanced my setup a little bit and got a timer for my runs. Took a bit of soul searching to find one for the Mac. I'm also recording my streams now for the sake of getting into the BoS races. Gonna be streaming again tonight, same time, same place, same game, so look out for it if you want mild entertainment. If I actually end up in the competition, that would be an awesome thing and you guys can claim you knew me before I was popular.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Her profile pic looks like she's from Wario Ware. Haha.

Abusing the spin dash, Noqanky, I like your style.
    My profile pic is actually based on one of the characters from Rhythm Heaven Fever, the Cheer Reader. I took the design and just tweaked it to make it look more like me, mainly darkening hair and changing the color scheme to purple.

But I guess some of the Rhythm Heaven people DID use to work on Wario Ware, so there's accuracy in your statement ^^

If anyone's up for some sal (Spanish for salt, duh), Galaxy is currently streaming Guacamelee. Come get you some lucha action!

I was thinking about doing some streaming but I don't know how to start. Any advices which software and hardware to use etc?
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

OBS is really easy to setup and use. As for equipment, built-in mic is all you really need beyond the computer, itself.

If you're using Twitch, they have a guide for OBS here.

Ah I see !
    thanks, I'll try it out ;)

Considering doing a test stream tonight, maybe New Vegas or Ground Zeroes. Just to check if I got everything set up right.

Found something that might be stream worthy.

Gonna try Pokemon Black. The BlazeBlack variant/romhack. Tried it for a few minutes and it actually seems like a fun way to revisit my favorite Pokemon game.

Sending info regarding the stream now. Haven't really went live on Twitch with OBS yet(I used it on a couple of art stream sites, and to record my own stuff), but it should be super simple to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Found something that might be stream worthy.

Gonna try Pokemon Black. The BlazeBlack variant/romhack. Tried it for a few minutes and it actually seems like a fun way to revisit my favorite Pokemon game.

Sending info regarding the stream now. Haven't really went live on Twitch with OBS yet(I used it on a couple of art stream sites, and to record my own stuff), but it should be super simple to do.
    Cool let me know when you decide to do it I'd like to watch
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Cool let me know when you decide to do it I'd like to watch
    Gonna do a test stream for a bit, but you and anyone are welcome to come.

http://www.twitch.tv/akimaye

Might be a little busy in a bit, but I'm streaming Crypt of the Necrodancer now. So come if you haveing do do but watch me die

Alright I think I will have a stream at 9:00-9:30 est and going until Noq starts hers. link to mine is the the op so anyone can follow or turn on notifications to know when it starts if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Alright I think I will have a stream at 9:00-9:30 est and going until Noq starts hers. link to mine is the the op so anyone can follow or turn on notifications to know when it starts if needed.
    I actually won't be streaming tonight. See regular schedule on first post.

And on that note, moving my Friday stream to a much later time, probably 10pm PDT, mostly because of life stuffs coming up which means I won't be home at the time I usually stream.

Reinactment of today's stream highlight. Thanks for coming earlier and suggesting I use this song, guys!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information