+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156
Results 3,101 to 3,115 of 3115

Thread: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Do the Dio Walk!

Default Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Do the Dio Walk!

i don't know why it took me a while to realize that a 15 year old is a now a mafia boss
    yo people if you like toriko like the fb page!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toriko-トリコ/1604745469744542

Quote Originally Posted by masterpeice View Post
    i don't know why it took me a while to realize that a 15 year old is a now a mafia boss
    what's more, part 5 takes place over the course of about a week, two weeks tops

Giorno dismantles and takes over the mafia in about 2 weeks, kills basically all its enforcers, several capos, etc
    in the same amount of time it takes a normal person to get their paycheck

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    And that's exactly what I meant. He turned Vanilla into a vampire by giving him his blood, so it having a genetical factor would not be too far (if the blood can carry the vampire factor, why not the sperm? Specially when vampirism is actually a "brain activation" so it's something that should be equally impossible to pass around through any of those).
    I guess he passed on natural stand abilities more than anything? Weren't all of Dio's sons naturally born stand users? I guess that was the genetic trait(and for Giorno, some physical traits) that moved over.

Don't forget that narancia died thinking giorno and mista were gay lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post

Giorno dismantles and takes over the mafia in about 2 weeks, kills basically all its enforcers, several capos, etc
    To be honest Bruno carried and did most of the foundation and work for him.
    He got really lucky with good genes and all his gambles paid off.
    Dude was riding off his luck and Bruno's leadership almost the entire story.

A half-Japanese/half-English (without a single drop of Italian in his body meaning that he shouldn't even have been allowed to join) 15 year-old not only conquered all of Italy's organized crime in the span of two weeks, he also convinces all the long time gangsters that he's always been in charge of Passione despite being less than half Diavolo's age.

Baby mobster . GER has weird powers.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    A half-Japanese/half-English (without a single drop of Italian in his body meaning that he shouldn't even have been allowed to join) 15 year-old not only conquered all of Italy's organized crime in the span of two weeks, he also convinces all the long time gangsters that he's always been in charge of Passione despite being less than half Diavolo's age.
    I like to imagine that Giorno convinced everyone by just saying "I'm the boss." repeatedly until they gave up.

No one is allowed to question why the Don still attends high school without getting taken out by Mista

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quite easy to kill all the major enforcers when all of them are coming to kill you.

I like to imagine that Giorno convinced everyone by just saying "I'm the boss." repeatedly until they gave up.

No one is allowed to question why the Don still attends high school without getting taken out by Mista
    Didn't purple haze distortion(although non-canon), explain how Giorno sold himself?

Quote Originally Posted by JazzMazz View Post

Didn't purple haze distortion(although non-canon), explain how Giorno sold himself?
    he basically did what Cyan D. Funk and I described
    he just claimed to be the boss, that he was always the boss, and either shut people up or they just rolled with it

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Well besides maybe Polpo and Periculo I doubt anyone has ever faced the boss, or Doppio delivering a message from the boss, so there's no way to disprove the claim, the original boss may have been substituted but there's no one that can confirm or deny that. So you either roll with it or sleep with the fishes. And as far as people know, Giorno's father would be his step dad, that is italian, only SWF did discovered that he was the half japonese-half english son of Dio and those guys are loaded with oil money.

I mean if I were an Italian high ranking mob I would probably think that someone else is behind this kid pulling the strings
    But anytime someone else tries to find out more they end up missing or going batshit crazy so ill stay in my lane and kiss his hands.

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Well besides maybe Polpo and Periculo I doubt anyone has ever faced the boss, or Doppio delivering a message from the boss, so there's no way to disprove the claim, the original boss may have been substituted but there's no one that can confirm or deny that. So you either roll with it or sleep with the fishes. And as far as people know, Giorno's father would be his step dad, that is italian, only SWF did discovered that he was the half japonese-half english son of Dio and those guys are loaded with oil money.
    Well we know Pericolo has never met the boss (he said so himself). Polpo had to have obtained the Stand creating arrow somehow, so I suppose it’s possible that Doppio delivered it to him personally due to the sensitivity of the matter. Diavolo probably wouldn’t have trusted anyone else. That’s probably the closest Polpo had ever come to meeting the Boss, though.

yo people if you like toriko like the fb page!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toriko-トリコ/1604745469744542

New chapter is out. Kind of short and more of a setup than anything else, though we get more info on Akefu's stand. Also DP are releasing 2 more Rohan OVAs in a few months.
    https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...sed-in-october

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information