+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Clover

Default Re: Black Clover

Spoiler:
    Huh. I guess the author just recycled that gag of hammer dude from Hungry Joker.

Discovered Stowaway Master Killer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBlue View Post
    Spoiler:
    Oda does have some romantic couples in the series though.Hancock x Luffy Casual shipping is pretty normal especially when the characters themselves have some nice heart warming moment together.. Even the most anti-romance fans has their own ship. Yeah, hardcore shippers are bit terrifying. The Naruto fandom is one example.
    Spoiler:
    Hanckock x Luffy, I like it. But Iīd prefer some D girl for him. Blackbeardīs daughter for example But we all know that OTP is Luffy x Meat
    I donīt to want generalize, but Naruto hardcore shippers are just beyond any kind of logic. I just stopped going to the forums, it was ridiculous. I started peacefully shipping Sasuke x Hinata, pairing with absolute 0 develpment, but I still found it more logical that most of their argumentsCrack ship? Yes it is, but at least he didnīt treat her like crap and tried to kill he 3 times

Spoiler:
    http://s9.mangahead.com/mangas/Manga...aw-Scan/17.jpg
    http://s9.mangahead.com/mangas/Manga...aw-Scan/17.jpg
    She starting to exhibit cold exterior/warm interior behaviour though...
    Spoiler:
    Actually in this image sheīs happy beacuse she can controll her magic better now, sorry for spoil you. But i guess in the future she will start to warm her cold Royal heart, and give it to this underdog that never give up Itīs cliche, but Iīm ok with this kind of development.
    Last edited by Master Killer; April 15th, 2015 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Killer View Post
    Spoiler:
    Hanckock x Luffy, I like it. But Iīd prefer some D girl for him. Blackbeardīs daughter for example But we all know that OTP is Luffy x Meat
    I donīt to want generalize, but Naruto hardcore shippers are just beyond any kind of logic. I just stopped going to the forums, it was ridiculous. I was peacefully shipping Sasuke x Hinata, pairing with absolute 0 develpment, but I still found it more logical that most of their argumentsCrack ship? Yes it is, but at least he didnīt treat her like crap and tried to kill he 3 times

Spoiler:
    Actually in this iamge sheīs happy beacuse she can controll her magic better now, sorry for spoil you. But i guess in the future she will start to warm her cold Royal heart, and give it to this underdog that never give up Itīs cliche, but Iīm ok with this kind of development.
    Spoiler:

There's a shipper in everyone of us.

Geez, no wonder why you got slammed. We all know Naruto and Sasuke are the ultimate pairing.
    Naruto Part 2 was all about Naruto chasing after Sasuke after all. Even my brother think Naruto Part 2 is a gay love story. Poor guy started watching Naruto one month ago and is now at Part 2...

On a serious note, Sasuke and Sakura is one of the worst pairing I have ever seen in any media. Yes, even worse than Twilight. Sakura suffers from serious mental problem where she keeps going back to her abuser and Sasuke is a total douchebag who gives two shit about her.
    Some of their arguments are pretty LOL worthy. They actually considered Sakura giving CPR to Naruto as a kissing moment. Talks about grasping at straws!

I roughly knew that.It's just the start of her slowly becoming a tsundere. I don't really care about getting spoiled since I'm just here to see whether the story starts executing cliche better.

Spoiler:

There's a shipper in everyone of us.

Geez, no wonder why you got slammed. We all know Naruto and Sasuke are the ultimate pairing.
    Naruto Part 2 was all about Naruto chasing after Sasuke after all. Even my brother think Naruto Part 2 is a gay love story. Poor guy started watching Naruto one month ago and is now at Part 2...

On a serious note, Sasuke and Sakura is one of the worst pairing I have ever seen in any media. Yes, even worse than Twilight. Sakura suffers from serious mental problem where she keeps going back to her abuser and Sasuke is a total douchebag who gives two shit about her.
    Some of their arguments are pretty LOL worthy. They actually considered Sakura giving CPR to Naruto as a kissing moment. Talks about grasping at straws!

I roughly knew that.It's just the start of her slowly becoming a tsundere. I don't really care about getting spoiled since I'm just here to see whether the story starts executing cliche better.
    Spoiler:
    Yes, NaruSasu was the most logical pairing. Their fans at least have arguments, but they also send death threats to Kishi. Were they really expecting yaoi in shonen?
    SasuSaku just makes me want to throw up

She better not become tsundere. She has to be calm, cool and sarcastic and then try to kill her brother who treats her like shit. Female version of Sasuke. And it will be hetero version of NaruSasu

So there's 9 chapters? I could only find 5 on batato. Where might I find more?

There's 6 translated, a 7th in spanish, and the rest are raws. As far as I know.
    Let the beat build bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    So there's 9 chapters? I could only find 5 on batato. Where might I find more?
    Jump Alpha if you have a subscription. I don't think the scans have caught up yet.

Ah okay. I do have jump but I don't recall it working well on my phone.

It is confirmed that Black Clover going to get two consecutive color pages. So, it'll have color in Issue 22/23 and 24.

Yes! Yes! yes! Wonderful news!!!

chapter 7 : http://bato.to/read/_/316371/black-c...by_jaiminisbox

AoT walls are in da house

chapter 8 : http://bato.to/read/_/316367/black-c...by_jaiminisbox

Team 7 vs Zabuza battle is getting intense

Spoiler:
    She better not become tsundere. She has to be calm, cool and sarcastic and then try to kill her brother who treats her like shit. Female version of Sasuke. And it will be hetero version of NaruSasu
    Spoiler:
    Shounen law states that the main female characters will get damsel and have to be saved by the main male protagonist at least once in the series. It may include some crying and begging to be saved.
    She's not going to defeat her brother, Asta will.

Quote Originally Posted by spyda View Post

Team 7 vs Zabuza battle is getting intense
    Yeah, but Sasuke is absent, Naruto is even more reckless, usefull Sakura is not crying and we can finally see Kakashiīs face.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:
    Shounen law states that the main female characters will get damsel and have to be saved by the main male protagonist at least once in the series. It may include some crying and begging to be saved.
    She's not going to defeat her brother, Asta will.
    Spoiler:
    Damsels? Iīm ok with it But just sometimes and no begging or crying please

Of course it will be Asta. He seems to OP already. He just takes his sword and cuts everything he sees. Heīs like foolish version of Mihawk.
    Yuuki has to make him fail.

Spoiler:
    Damsels? Iīm ok with it But just sometimes and no begging or crying please
    Of course it will be Asta. He seems to OP already. He just takes his sword and cuts everything he sees. Heīs like foolish version of Mihawk.
    Yuuki has to make him fail.
    Spoiler:
    It depends on how the writer write the situation. Sometime the crying make the scene more emotional. The scene of Nami and Robin when they asked Luffy to save them carry emotional weight to it and is pretty iconic.
    Unlike a certain gladiator in the current arc...
    I don't remember who is Yuuki.LOL I'm guessing is the super talented childhood friend. Speaking of that guy, what happen to him anyway? Hasn't seen him for a while.

Spoiler:
    It depends on how the writer write the situation. Sometime the crying make the scene more emotional. The scene of Nami and Robin when they asked Luffy to save them carry emotional weight to it and is pretty iconic.
    Unlike a certain gladiator in the current arc...
    I don't remember who is Yuuki.LOL I'm guessing is the super talented childhood friend. Speaking of that guy, what happen to him anyway? Hasn't seen him for a while.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah those scenes were pretty emotional. Especially Robinīs one. It was beacuse of Odaīs great writing and all the events that happened before. Everything seemed like it was Luffy who convinced them that they need help
    I really think that Rebecca is written by Kishi

Yuuki Tabata is an author
    Friends name is Yuno and we donīt know where heīs now. But it seems that his Oder are villians, so who knows
    Last edited by Master Killer; April 17th, 2015 at 08:33 AM.

Spoiler:
    Yuuki Tabata is an author
    Friends name is Yuno and we donīt know where heīs now. But it seems that his Oder are villians, so who knows
    Spoiler:
    I see. Haha. I'm used to seeing Tabata not yuuki though.
    That's so clichéd. I hope he doesn't end up like Sasuke. Hopefully, Yuno gets to be the one who reform the order into a respectable and a non-villain order.

Spoiler:
    I see. Haha. I'm used to seeing Tabata not yuuki though.
    That's so clichéd. I hope he doesn't end up like Sasuke. Hopefully, Yuno gets to be the one who reform the order into a respectable and a non-villain order.
    Spoiler:
    Actually Golden Dawn being villians is only my supposition based on what I saw in scans of chapter 9. Maybe Iīm wrong
    I donīt want Yuno becoming a villian either. And even if he does, he better become a real villian. Totally corrupted and with 0 posibilities of redemption. No emo-avenger and salvation from darkness, please. It wiil be beyond cliche
    It will be nice to see some healthy rivalry between them. Simillar to Luffy and Ace. They shared the same dream and also made the promise, but they really loved and cared for each other. Without any type of jealousy. Thatīs what the real fraternal relationship is all about.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

I tried the title despite the harsh critics and find it quite a pleasant read.
    When done write, having a cliche scenario is not that bad and this seems to be the case for this title for now.

Spoiler:
    So, it seems that Asta will meet a Wizard King without knowing it
    Beside of that itīs just a transitional chapter, nothing important will happen. I really like the art and how the town looks.
    Since when do witches look that smexy?
    Last edited by Master Killer; April 20th, 2015 at 11:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information