+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Black Clover

Default Re: Black Clover

I can confirm the posts above me. Black Clover is in no way a master piece, but what it's doing it does very well, namely humor and fights (imho). This week's chapter is a perfect example, with 4 members of the black bulls fighting in their megazord/base, even firing off one of their members right into the enemy. It's over the top stuff, but not too over the top and it still puts a smile on my face.

Edit: RIP World Trigger. I actually gave up on it ever coming back. Has it actually been officially axed? Last I heard was the mangaka having serious health problems, so I hope he's gotten better at least, even if WT won't come back.
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post

Edit: RIP World Trigger. I actually gave up on it ever coming back. Has it actually been officially axed? Last I heard was the mangaka having serious health problems, so I hope he's gotten better at least, even if WT won't come back.
    World Trigger hasn't been officially cancelled yet so I am still holding out hope that the author makes a recovery and can come back to it, even if it gets moved to a different magazine with a lighter schedule

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    And welcome Black Leg.
    Thanks! Happy to be on board and following this series. I love Henry's Black bull magic and hope it sticks around for a while. All his moves are so simple but so effective

I have been liking Henry too.

Although, does anyone feel like this might be the final arc?

There are still the other Kingdoms to explore, we only ever interacted with the Diamond.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

I don't see it being the final arc. There's a few mysteries that haven't been resolved or addressed nearly as much as they should. Asta and Yuno's origin. What's the connection to Asta's Grimoire and the elves. Why does he also have that more demonic side? What was up with that giant demon? Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I don't see it being the final arc. There's a few mysteries that haven't been resolved or addressed nearly as much as they should. Asta and Yuno's origin. What's the connection to Asta's Grimoire and the elves. Why does he also have that more demonic side? What was up with that giant demon? Etc.
    The 2 remaining Great Spirits as well.

No way it's ending unless it's canned. Asta is nowhere near Magic Emperor level, not even Captain level. He's still far away from his goal, also other kingdoms exist too and Julius just died recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    World Trigger hasn't been officially cancelled yet so I am still holding out hope that the author makes a recovery and can come back to it, even if it gets moved to a different magazine with a lighter schedule

Thanks! Happy to be on board and following this series. I love Henry's Black bull magic and hope it sticks around for a while. All his moves are so simple but so effective
    Amen to that regarding WT. And yeah, Henry is a fun character! I hope once the anime reaches this point his VA will do his way of talking justice because it could be comedy gold!
    We all float down here!

I'm digging the new opening.

The beginning of the episode...Oh yeah this is sorta a beach arc lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information