+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Black Clover

Default Re: Black Clover

As long as he doesn't take the Sasuke route, I'm fine with it.

Spoiler:

I thought Yuno would be Black Clover's Sasuke for the better part of the series from now on, instead he has already turned good again and was (presumably) simply empowered by elven magic? Gotta think about that one for a bit.
    We all float down here!

Awesome. So they haven't completely changed into elves, but have that as additional personaliry taking over body. Would suck if all of them were erased from existence to become different characters.

Aside from that, there comes the main dish- who will take the gold medal for saving the Clower kingdom and become magic emperor? The stage to me seems to be set for that.
    Last edited by pRopaaNS; April 20th, 2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Typo

Phew. I was most worried about Yuno becoming an actual villain. I love that newer authors aren't taking that route. I like that Klause is also struggling.

Well Yuno's heritage must be what is in play here, if anyone could or had to break out it was him. Now he could have another person inside.

I hope this is not an act.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Black Clover has a new opening. I like it more than the previous ones. The song is pretty nice. The visuals fun.

Overall this episode is animated better than the last several.

Yuck. The author needs to take a rest alright.
    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/155/page/1

Spoiler:

This chapter is making me think that Yuno and Asta were one before.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Yeah I had that same thought. It's not an idea I dislike either. It would be different as far as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Not really the case I think. The relationship between the two characters is that Asta is a role model for Yuno. Yuno is inspired by asta's unyielding spirit and keeps him around for that reason. Meanwhile Asta doesn't need Yuno, he trains and pushes his limits on his own. In other words, Yuno would be different character if Asta wasn't there to serve as a guidepost. The reason why they're so similiar is because Yuno as genius was able to assimiliate Asta's character strengths to that extent.

Sorry for the late reply.

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Not really the case I think. The relationship between the two characters is that Asta is a role model for Yuno. Yuno is inspired by asta's unyielding spirit and keeps him around for that reason. Meanwhile Asta doesn't need Yuno, he trains and pushes his limits on his own. In other words, Yuno would be different character if Asta wasn't there to serve as a guidepost. The reason why they're so similiar is because Yuno as genius was able to assimiliate Asta's character strengths to that extent.
    Absolutely, I was talking more about that perhaps they were the same baby before they were left in the orphanage. With the current developments of Asta's grimoire origins, and the fact that Asta possess no magical power, I would not be surprised if Yuno was the one that got all of the mana when they were separated. It could also explain why Yuno was not affected by the reincarnation spell.

Mostly, the panel where they are shown in parallel just gave me that sensation, and I think I would be fine if that were the case.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

Man if Asta and Yuno could do a fusion dance they'd be unstoppable. Also they'd get all the ladies in the land without doing anything lol.

I wonder now if we'll get some info on the Grimoires. We haven't had much of a investigation into them. You'd think that someone would be like...What's up with this 5 leaf clover book? And go into research mode.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information