View Poll Results: Who has the most perfectly crafted gameplay in Sonic 06?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

7 53.85%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

5 38.46%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

5 38.46%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

5 38.46%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

5 38.46%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

8 61.54%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

5 38.46%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

5 38.46%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: APRIL FOOLS 2015- Retro Game Party: Sonic the Hedgehog

Default Re: Retro Game Party: HD+ Remaster - April 2015 - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I was running on the water until I stopped and then I fell into the water and then I died

Game of the Millenium
    Of course. It's a brilliantly designed punishment system within the game. Just like how it shows you that to have run along walls at precisely the right pixel.

Default Re: Retro Game Party: HD+ Remaster - April 2015 - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I was running on the water until I stopped and then I fell into the water and then I died

Game of the Millenium
    This game has truly innovative water physics that follow no established convention.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Being able to swim in the game would've just made it too casual.

Sega's demographic is obviously the hardcore audience, so I support the water decision.

There's no design flaw in making things too difficult. If you stop in the middle of water in a game about speed, you're gonna sink.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

I know the decision on the water physics was controversial at the time, but Newton's been dead for a while now and, besides, water is just a theory anyways.

Alright never mind, it seems the game switches pokes depending on the story, that's gonna make leveling a bitch... Sonic says he must find some princess Elise, wait what? I thought I was looking for my friend's Riku and Kiari but I guess we're looking for Elise too? Well whatever, more gameplay. I hear the game gets really good once you get to pulse, where you have more quests and exploration to do, but right now I'm having fun on the bionis so I doubt that's happening anytime soon.

NNID: Panekai

Quote Originally Posted by Panekai View Post
    I hear the game gets really good once you get to pulse, where you have more quests and exploration to do,
    Don't worry.

After 25 hours of gameplay, you'll finally be done with the tutorial.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    I know the decision on the water physics was controversial at the time, but Newton's been dead for a while now and, besides, water is just a theory anyways.
    When Archimedes took his famous bath, he feel through the water and kept falling, yelling EUREKA the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    This game has truly innovative water physics that follow no established convention.
    The snow physics were just as spectacular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panekai View Post
    Alright never mind, it seems the game switches pokes depending on the story, that's gonna make leveling a bitch...
    It's all a brilliant homage to final fantasy 4. The lunar whale scene brought me to tears.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

So uh, I think I spent too much time questing cuz apparently Elise and Eggman died offscreen. His ship blew up or something. Dunno if I should call this a victory or not. I mean, in the long run it is but... Goddamnit I better go back in time. With the help of pothead the hedgehog I was able to go back in time. I think. The environment looks completely different. And people keep whining about some guy named Magus. So after an unessessarily long dungeon crawl I beat Magus. But the future refused to change. Why did I even come here? After managing to time travel again I somehow wound up even further back in time. Back before the world had color apparently. After some walking I came across some blue kid in a robot and a fetus monster. What does this even have to do with anything? After the battle sonic went home to his mother, ate some chili dogs and lived happily ever after. But he was still hungry.

I don't quite get it but I beat the game I guess. I'm done, yeah I know there are 64753 other endings but I'm done for now. Although one of the story branches I hear has you choose between who you want to marry between Elise and Amy. But the the game apparently guilt trips you into choosing Bianca. Who the hell is Bianca?

NNID: Panekai

Thread Information