Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1607

Thread: Chapter 779: "Final Fight"

Default Re: Chapter 779: "Final Fight"

i wonder if a gift will help some of my post get notice

Quote Originally Posted by Riquelme View Post
    It's not you. I just think almost every possible subject have been discussed to far, as to the point where we discuss the dictionary Just wait until tommorow for the new chapter.

Be controversial and talk about power level tiers more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Shower the people with your gif-ts.
    They love their gif-ts.
    Just look up 'Monkey D Bowl' on the Forums.
    Shouldn't be too hard considering it was unrightfully banished to the hall of shame.

If i am to be honest base on what i have seen i can't see how the world government couldn't capture Donflamingo, one Admiral is enough he even went to marine HQ and sit and have a meeting casually. When i try to wrap my head around it, it just doesn't make sense, unless there is something in place incase he died the world would get all the info about the secret the world government is hiding. If they can track a Yanko movement why could'nt they track DD and get rid of him. I guess even Law is better job even though he is getting his ass kick
    The Marines are too busy fighting each other, smoking cigars, and playing slapass.

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

I like to think of the Shichibukai system as a game between the Shichibukai and the more cynical or suspicious marines and WG officials.

Most of the pirates with the strength and ambition to be worthy of Shichibukai consideration are repulsed by the idea of working with the WG and rarely have any need to. A smart and well-informed marine will realize that the benefits of being a Shichibukai need to personally benefit a pirate's agenda to even consider the position. Pirated that powerful and ambitious are rarely content to rest on their laurels.

Almost every Shichibukai so far has had an alternate agenda that utilizes the position. Broadly speaking, they can be divided into three categories:

Protecting their country or crew from the WG and other pirates (Jinbe, Hancock)
    Using the protection offered by the WG to bide their time and gather strength (Moria, Law sort of, Mihawk maybe)
    Taking advantage of the access and reputation provided by the position to go places a normal pirate couldn't (Crocodile, Blackbeard, Doflamingo, Kuma)

Most of these are inimical to the WG, and the less apparent a Shichibukai's ulterior motive is the more wary the marines should be. They should assume that any active cooperation with the World Government is done reluctantly and that as pirates, the Shichibukai are always looking out for their own interests first.

Thus, the game becomes the Shichibukai concealing their activities and trying to provide as little assistance as possible while the WG tries to figure out their agenda, the risks and pressure points of each Warlord, and the best way to maximize the Shichibukai's allied activities. Unfortunately, most of the people aren't bright enough to realize that the Shichibukai are always trying to use the WG for their own benefit.

The two exceptions are Mihawk, who seems to use the position as a way to avoid being hounded by the WG while he looks for promising fights, and Buggy, who's simply an overachieving lucky idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    Shower the people with your gif-ts.
    They love their gif-ts.
    Just look up 'Monkey D Bowl' on the Forums.
    Shouldn't be too hard considering it was unrightfully banished to the hall of shame.
    Super Mario Slots interactive is funny

I was browsing until all those Nigel GIFs made me trip out a little.
    Last edited by Razh; March 18th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    Am I the only one around here that misses those breaks where the SH's sail around having fun and acting silly? I always felt that was an integral part of the adventure they are having and that this is exactly what Luffy is doing all this for. Freedom.
    I actually miss it too, but it can't be like that at this point.

Just taking out Doflamingo will unbalance and shake the underworld and clients. So many people are involved. There will be winners, but there will be losers. The losers aren't gonna be very happy.

Funky Cold Merienda! kanji_xiii's Avatar

Does anyone hear have any ideas what Crocodiles secret is that invankov mentioned at IP? He seems quite embarrassed about it? You don't suppose it's the fact he has a son who's a massive straw hat fanboy? *wink* *wink*

SAILING AGAIN FOR THE NEW WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by kanji_xiii View Post
    Does anyone hear have any ideas what Crocodiles secret is that invankov mentioned at IP? He seems quite embarrassed about it? You don't suppose it's the fact he has a son who's a massive straw hat fanboy? *wink* *wink*
    Right now, the most popular theory is that he was Lady Croc.
    Why the hell do you bring that up now again after years, anyway?

Dame Crocodile is a fucking brilliant idea and I eagerly await the day it's confirmed.

I see, Lady Croco is what scared Koala, she's wearing a bad outfit, we need Sabo master of fashion to fix this.

Check the Shichibukai thread, there was a discussion about this like 6 months ago or something.

Anyway, ever heard of a game called Romancing Saga 2?

Spoiler:

Just check wiki for short descriptions of each of those 7 bosses and it will become evident it's no coincidence. The only question is, how true Oda was to the inspiration concerning Lady Sir Crocodile.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Be controversial and talk about power level tiers more.
    I was thinking about learning to convert power levels into cavendish

Or you could try something like "Sabo will defeat Fujitora again by the end of the arc"...

Discovered Stowaway Farsighted Annie's Avatar

And then convert that Cavendish into a Hakuba .

I think it is more likely that croc used to be a woman

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

New theory: When crocodile uses CoA he can harden his sand into glass

When I first read this chapter, and I honestly can't remember when, it said there was a break.

PLEASE tell me that break was last week and I will wake up to a wonderful new Chapter tomorrow before I leave for the no-internet house I live at most of the week.
    Donquixote Rosinante deserved what happened. He was a liar and a traitor. I hate when characters betray, even if its happening on the villains side.

Quote Originally Posted by churlyryan View Post
    When I first read this chapter, and I honestly can't remember when, it said there was a break.

PLEASE tell me that break was last week and I will wake up to a wonderful new Chapter tomorrow before I leave for the no-internet house I live at most of the week.
    To reward your memory, soothe your hopes and put out your despair I will take it on myself to pronounce that this weeks' chapter will soon see the day of light.

Quote Originally Posted by Selph View Post
    To reward your memory, soothe your hopes and put out your despair I will take it on myself to pronounce that this weeks' chapter will soon see the day of light.
    God bless Selphie-san :P
    Ore wa LUFFY !! Kaizoku-ō ni naru otoko da!
    My 1st Rap Video Clip

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information