+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Thread: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    That didn't make them any different, they were just fighting a different threat that season. But it was still the same show regardless. Aqua Teens did something similar too and that didn't matter much either.
    Aqua Teen wasn't really a legitimate attempt at rebranding though. That was just random troll shit because adult swim.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    That didn't make them any different, they were just fighting a different threat that season. But it was still the same show regardless. Aqua Teens did something similar too and that didn't matter much either.
    Naming season 3 of Avengers Assemble “The Ultron Revolution” was stupid though since not every episode of that season had them fighting Ultron and when they had already fought Ultron across multiple episodes in season 2.

The only difference was them using his Age Of Ultron movie design for the season 3 episodes and them not being able to defeat Ultron entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

And the cancellation has been officially announced. 75 episodes total, so we have 10 left.

Still a decent run even if we could have hoped for a megahit that ran for years.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    And the cancellation has been officially announced. 75 episodes total, so we have 10 left.

Still a decent run even if we could have hoped for a megahit that ran for years.
    If the official announcment counts 75 episodes it's likely they stick to the code order and each double episode counts as two. This would make the third season 25 episodes long (with a last double episode indeed) as the first and second before it.
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    what if Rocks wanted to become the king of world... and he did i? Imu revealed to be Rocks could be a twist

Oh. I didn't look at the Wikipedia listing too closely to realize it was counting the doubles as one.

That puts us at 69 episodes then instead of 65. That means only 6 left instead of 10.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

-Le sigh- C'est la vie, then again I'm used to having some of my fave show get walled abruptly. At least this got to three seasons, better than what Wander over Yonder, Motorcity, Randy Cunningham and Penn Zero got. (And yet Star vs Evil got 4 and I would've rather THAT show ended at three seasons.)
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

The final episodes of Ducktales begins on February 22nd with the episode, "Beaks in the Shell!".

Well, let's hope it ends with a banger. It was a too good of a reboot to be left running for too long.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information