+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

Great episode

Spoiler:
    Well, I have to say that I didn't expect Bombie the Zombie from the Duck comics to be the monster in this episode. With Owlson quitting her job, I wonder if this is leading into the introduction of Daisy into Ducktales. Also I like that we got more continuation of the Ottoman Empire storyline that been going on the entire season as well the return of Gavin the Bigfoot.

Spoiler:
    Is every avian in this world called a duck? Because I'm pretty sure Mr. Z isn't a duck.

Richest Duck in the World
    Spoiler:
    Not bad. I like Louie learning humility. He can still be greedy, but like Scrooge, I hope he'll be a little smarter about earning and keeping his money. Louie Inc can be somewhat legit going forward. Scrooge also learning the lesson was a nice touch. Also liked Scrooge's reaction to Louie keeping the company. The show never forgets he's a duck with a ton of life experience. Leaving Louie to implode was a great move.

I feel bad for Owlson. She deserves better. Hope she becomes a billionaire like she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Great episode

Spoiler:
    Well, I have to say that I didn't expect Bombie the Zombie from the Duck comics to be the monster in this episode. With Owlson quitting her job, I wonder if this is leading into the introduction of Daisy into Ducktales. Also I like that we got more continuation of the Ottoman Empire storyline that been going on the entire season as well the return of Gavin the Bigfoot.
    Spoiler:
    You mean like Daisy working for Owlson? That'd be awesome.

NNID: jervinnectar

Holy shit....Holy shit!

Spoiler:
    F.O.W.L were the Vultures all along?! And Steel Beak is in?! And the walrus was...The Blot?!

Oh crap... That's a huge cliffhanger!

Spoiler:
    I like that a lot of the recurring characters got a chance to shine in the fight against the Moonlanders. The reunion of Gladstone, Fethry, Donald, and Della was really heartwarming and the comment from Dewey that he's the Donald of the kids got me a laugh as well the Mickey cameo. Also I like that one of Glomgold's plans actually worked for once. I didn't expect the reveal of F.O.W.L. being the main villains of Season 3 and that Bradford and rest of Scrooge's board members are F.OW.L. members. Also I can't believe we're getting both Steelbeak and the Phantom Blot as villains for next season and I'm curious where Fenton and Gandra Dee's relationship will be going now with this reveal.

Damn you for ending it on that!

Spoiler:
    I don't even wanna talk about the episode now. FOWL went full Hydra! Gandra Dee and J.D. Rockerduck are members! Steelbeak and the Phantom Blot, this is nuts. All the competent villains except Goldie working together (And what's with her being in the final good guy shot? Guess there's an future episode explaining it.). And, with FOWL, more SHUSH agents should be showing up too! No way Von Drake is really dead now.

Guess I'll talk about the rest of the episode.
    Gizmoduck finally meets Darkwing. Fethry and Gladstone showing up was great. Love the parallel between the older cousins and the kids. We really need an older cousin episode. Donald and Della are great together together. I want more adventures with them.

While I like the episode(s), the moon plot really didn't make much sense. The entire planet is conquered by an army made up of mostly moon citizens? Where's the army? And who's Lunaris' father? And doesn't anyone know the Earth and Moon revolve around each other? Yeah, the invasion was just an excuse to have an over-the-top season finale. It's dumb but I enjoyed seeing all the characters working together so I'll forgive it.

FOWL. Daisy, Goofy, Gosalyn, and the rest of Disney Afternoon. Huey's arc. Season 3 might be the best yet.

NNID: jervinnectar

It's still feels surreal we get to see Donald actually interacting with her sister after 80+ years since his creation.

Here is some interesting information about the big reveal that happend at the end of today's episode.

http://www.twitter.com/FrankAngones/...92840396742657

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information