+ Reply to Thread
Page 538 of 540 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 536 537 538 539 540 LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,760 of 10788

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I don't have the slightest idea how this PVP mode works but it's fun to watch.
    Complicating things since 2009.

The upcoming Sugo is crazy.

Four parts, 3x Legend rate, and all Reds on the fifth multi on each part.

Wait, we get a free multi on each part?

Only thing of note from either was a dupe Komurasaki and Zephyr.

I was going to pull on the Katakuri banner for Nami but I have all of the boosted legends but Kaido.

First multi: no Reds, nothing of interest.
    Second multi: dupe BartoCabbage, Chopper.
    Third multi: Nothing, dupe V3 Sabo.
    Fourth multi: Corazon, SECRET RED: V2 WHITEBEARD!, dupe Arlong Crew.
    All Red Multi: Pudding, Sangoro, Robami!, Katakuri, V2 Jinbe, VIVIBECCAVIVIBECCAVIVBECCA, V3 Law!, Vwhatever Aokiji, another Komurasaki, Fujitora, and another Zephyr.

Man, TONS of really old, really bad rare recruits in this and absolutely nothing from the new batch but QCKBeard and ViviBecca more than makes up for it especially when Robin/Nami and V3 Law are in there.

I got both law v3 AND mihawk perona from my first free multi. my second (on the rivals) gave me the LRR nami. great luck for me.

pulled 6 times on part 1, got v3 akainu (awesome) and onami , plus RRs ivankov, boa and law. and LRRs chopper (guaranteed) and shanks. I wanted luffy or sobamask, but still great sugo for me

I went ahead and tried that sixth pull just to see what the 6X would do; one Red on the first poster, which was a V2 Akainu, and pretty awful from there on out. Like ending with Hotori and Kotori and then a story Nami as the plus-one awful.

The discounted multi on Katakuri gave me three Red posters with one of them being Mihawk/Perona so it was a much better value. I really should have skipped that sixth multi and just went for that guaranteed Nami instead; since the counter doesn't reset, I'll just pick her up on the second go-round if I don't get the gems before this part ends.

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

I did the two free ones and the discounted multis; all of them gave me at least two reds, and one of the free ones gave me four. Several dupes, but also several new ones:
    • Luffy/Ace (QCK/STR); got two of them, actually, so fed one to the other to up the special level.
    • Shanks/Crew (PSY/QCK)
    • Soul King Brook (DEX)
    • Borsalino (PSY)
    • SUPER TYPE Emperor Blackbeard (INT); haven't entirely become educated yet on what the SUPER Types do beyond reading a bit of the description, but this sounds pretty, well, super! Haha. I used the one Almighty Manual I had on him.
    • SUPER TYPE Charlotte Katakuri (INT) (had to evolve him to get him up to SUPER)
    From selling a bunch of the others and one or two of my dupes to Rayleigh, I was finally able to buy the two skulls to super-evolve QCK Gear 4 Luffy to his STR Snakeman form. I have enough left over to buy two more skulls; one of them will probably be a yellow one to super-evolve Kizaru.
    Last edited by BellisarioFaith; September 30th, 2020 at 12:56 AM.
    Hidden:

There are two quests right now that let you test the new batch that give a crash course on the Super Type deal; it's sort of like a Captain Action but one that boosts the entire crew.

They can be pretty ludicrously overpowered. For instance, with the right setup, that Blackbeard can actually hit the damage cap in the next TM; he does something like two billion damage on the main boss.

One of the free multis gave me new BB - otherwise I got only dupes which gave me the Raypoints to pull for LRR: and finally I got Bonney! Two great and most likely very useful units!

Congrats to everybody on their pulls!

@Ubiq Seems as if the 5th multi is the biggie here, hm?

Discovered Stowaway Rank: Failed Mutineer Lord Monkey D.'s Avatar

Treasure Map Planner is up for the new map:
    https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-planner/

This one is gonna be super competitive

Here is my team:
    https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-pla...48,-2974,-2973

One of my free golden ticket pulls got me sugo fest "Those Who Destroy the Facade of Peace" Luffy and Law.

Did anybody else never get the island with the rest of the PSY Strawhats or has it just not happened yet?

I've never had anything but the Robin-Brook-Sanji-Zoro batch.

Also, counting the four free multis, I'm at sixteen multis and the only new, non-guaranteed character I got was Doffy twice. They pretty much bottomed out the rates on the new characters after the Halloween Ace batch; I still don't have any of the regular RR from the Mihawk/Perona batch besides. Kuma.

The other Strawhats were distributed through Chopperman missions as far as I remember.

Huh, well, that sucks. Were they for clearing the Recruit mission? Because I've done that a ton of times now, check the special missions all the time, and never saw anything like that.

Luffy was a Log-in bonus but he's the only one I got. I didn't actually sell them or anything either since they're not in my character log.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh, they're Rookie mission rewards. No wonder I didn't notice that since I was going to wait and do those later.

Ah, that's great that they're still out there. It really sucks to miss on a F2P unit that might be relevant (even if it's only for TM booost).

Yeah, this TM will be competitive as hell; not only nearly everyone has the highest boosters but many will use this TM to stock up their LB materials, tickets and tablets as this items will be the only ones in the chests. Plus, with only 5 stages instead of 7 during the fights people will clear theit runs quicker.

I'm wondering how many "tons of gems" we will get for the community event though...

bad thing about those rookie chopperman missions's strawhats is that unlike the other farmable ones you can't rainbow them without spending tablets

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    One of my free golden ticket pulls got me sugo fest "Those Who Destroy the Facade of Peace" Luffy and Law.
    Nice! I was lucky enough to get them pretty early on (they were my second or third double character I received), and they remain my favorite character(s) in my roster and the captain that I leave equipped most often. Their changing special in particular is really handy. (Only drawback is that you might have to put yourself at a type disadvantage to use the one you want, e.g. if you use the Law version of it against a DEX character and are stuck being QCK type for three turns.)

Speaking of Law, the new-ish Wano Law (PSY) was one of my new reds from the multis, along with Mihawk (DEX) and WCI Sanji (INT).
    Hidden:

The Adversary All Red multi gave me V3 Akainu and Katakuri so the TM is going to be slightly less grindy as a result. I may wind up getting demoted this time though since the ranking is going to be ludicrously intense,

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    bad thing about those rookie chopperman missions's strawhats is that unlike the other farmable ones you can't rainbow them without spending tablets
    We'll probably get them eventually like we eventually got enough Wanda copies to max her Support; hopefully it won't take anywhere near that long to get the other Straw Hats.

Ok what is a Bonus map at TM?

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Ok what is a Bonus map at TM?
    It's the smaller map where the first half is either ATK bonus or CDR spots and the second half having three paths; all rainbow chests, all points, or a boss rush. So faster to clear and a better chance at rewards.

There used to be other kinds, including one that was just the boss rush so you were guaranteed to clear it in five spins, but lately it's just been that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    It's the smaller map where the first half is either ATK bonus or CDR spots and the second half having three paths; all rainbow chests, all points, or a boss rush. So faster to clear and a better chance at rewards.

There used to be other kinds, including one that was just the boss rush so you were guaranteed to clear it in five spins, but lately it's just been that one.
    Ok so nothing worth for me to do

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information