+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 522 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522
Results 10,421 to 10,436 of 10436

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Seriously? It feels like all you do is complain. Always asking for advice in quite an entitled attitude followed by endlessly bitching about the help you got from people who take time out of their lives to help you. Its not like we determine the rates of pulling, you pull at your own risk and if you dont like the advice, dont ask for it.

Those 3 free multies actually gave me more new units than the New Years Sugo, which is kind of odd.. ^^

Seems like any unused glitch items will disappear soon, so use your stuff while you have it. Im curious to see what the game will be like agter the maintenance and how many people will leave or stop playing. Im also quite happy that the next TM is delayed because of it. There was a content overload going on for a while and its nice to have a bit of a break.
    Chill lol. I am thankful for all your advises like team building and a but until Osobamask I won't get weak with my F2P stones.

And O know 5th any is around the corner

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Of course they won't refund anything. But this little break was indeed very appreciated and at least they pimped the tokens of apology a little. I'll be back to the game with Smoker-TM. From the free multis I got dupe Shiki and new RR Hacchan.

I am pissed that I missed this gem valley.

Keeping box space alone is worth enough.
    Not even talking about used tablets or Ray points...

but do you have the 10k clears that were need to get the prizes?

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    but do you have the 10k clears that were need to get the prizes?
    Well no LOL... You are right

But maxsx box space is so cool

actually 10k was for 30 gems.

I belive only 3k and you got 10 gems or 15

So maintenance is over and we got 100 stones somehow. Awesome.

With my free pull I got Boa v2

You get an additional fifty if you didn't use a glitched character for any of the ranked events.

In the end, I got to keep Mansherry/Shirahoshi since I pulled her with legit gems, rainbowed a bunch of characters, maxed my box space, and came out roughly eighty or so gems better off for it.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    You get an additional fifty if you didn't use a glitched character for any of the ranked events.

In the end, I got to keep Mansherry/Shirahoshi since I pulled her with legit gems, rainbowed a bunch of characters, maxed my box space, and came out roughly eighty or so gems better off for it.
    Maxxed space box =(

I want it as well... What is the max you can have?

Im also jealous of the max box space. This is quite the advantage.
    On reddit many abusers are saying they also got the extra 50 gems so I still feel treated unfairly by Bandai. There is also nothing about the disadvantage on TM/BB against the glitch unit users.

The free multi today actually got me a new v2 Akainu as a secret red unit. That is quite nice though. Im not sure if I want to pull on the bullet thing because Bandai just announced that theyre redoing the New Years Sugo and Anni is also not far away. Hmmm

The free multi gave me a dupe Ryuma and a dupe Inuarashi. Plus a Bowling Zoro for old time's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Maxxed space box =(

I want it as well... What is the max you can have?
    2200. It only cost me about forty gems since I pretty much always expand it whenever I hit a Days Played milestone so I was up there already.

Im not sure if I want to pull on the bullet thing because Bandai just announced that theyre redoing the New Years Sugo and Anni is also not far away. Hmmm
    I think I might do two multis on the redo since it'll just be thirty gems and wait until Anniversary after that. I should be able to hit four or five multis for it with just the Chopperman and Garp missions.

Dupe legend Marco, will keep him due to possible sidegrade...

I got 100 gems as well. but I did lost ALL my tablets , and I had over 100 each of them and didn't use ANY neither during the gem valley or after, wich is hugely unfair.

And yep, I got 32 dupes (and violet, what?) on my box and my 125 gems are truly gone

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    The free multi gave me a dupe Ryuma and a dupe Inuarashi. Plus a Bowling Zoro for old time's sake.

2200. It only cost me about forty gems since I pretty much always expand it whenever I hit a Days Played milestone so I was up there already.

I think I might do two multis on the redo since it'll just be thirty gems and wait until Anniversary after that. I should be able to hit four or five multis for it with just the Chopperman and Garp missions.
    Ok thanks... Only got Katakuri v2 dupe

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I got 100 gems as well. but I did lost ALL my tablets , and I had over 100 each of them and didn't use ANY neither during the gem valley or after, wich is hugely unfair.

And yep, I got 32 dupes (and violet, what?) on my box and my 125 gems are truly gone
    Supposedly they'll give you back legit items that were incorrectly removed at the end of the month.

Three pulls on the redo of New Years and only new Lindbergh (dupe Jack)... Two pulls on Bullet gave me nothing but he guaranteed Chopper.
    Now I have 53 gems left and ask my self if I should go for he 5th New Years pull, the third Bullet pull or finaly starting to save gems for the anni.... lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information