+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 513 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 10255

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Lol have been grinding for Jinbe v2, Soul King and Hody manuals last days only to realise now, that Sunny gives 3x EXP...

Yeah, running the Cabbage fortnight with a 1.5 EXP booster, a Jack friend, and the Anni ship gives you about 150K experience per thirty stamina run right now. Too bad they stacked it with everything else instead of doing it last week.
    Complicating things since 2009.

This is what I'll start off with for the TM.

https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-pla...2487,3363,3365

I may shift over to running a 6+ Doffy team for both the main boss if I don't get either of the TM boosters since Driven seems the way to go here. I'm just going to do a single discount pull.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Picked up Hajrudin and Ideo from that multi plus Lucy, who is new. So I'll definitely be running a 6+ Doffy team as soon as I get his skulls.

Thx for sharing. My First Time in new world lol... 7 Runs and Short to one million...

My reward pulls this time:
    Bellamy, Kuma, Boa V2, Katakuri V1 and Buggy.

Nothing new. But I am glad they added hard boiled Senor Pink Invasion because I didn't get any extra point booster from the ongoing sugo.

The scaling of the bosses seems off too, I am on Nav Lvl. 30 and it doesn't feel like their stength and hp change at all.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

just got to 7 million.

got marco as 3 million ticket - this is a interesting one, is the oldest legend I didn't had, then I pulled him last red I got... and now I have a dupe imediatly after. wow.

then fuji v2 for 5 million then fuji v2 for 7 million.

I wasn't able to play at all for the first two days so I just got to five million and will probably just do a few more natural stamina runs. I've gotten Amande, TS Robin, V2 Jinbe, and Cabbage from my pulls and don't really feel like grinding out those other two million points.

Quote Originally Posted by Agdorn View Post
    The scaling of the bosses seems off too, I am on Nav Lvl. 30 and it doesn't feel like their stength and hp change at all.
    They probably nerfed them a bit since they also dropped their points values.

2 of my 3 reward legends were V1 Sanji... ^^'
    Rest also were all dupes.

How long does it take to switch Os? I lost my iphone the other day, now will use my android tablet for the time being. I'm waiting for 60min and am this far.

https://m.imgur.com/a/Cj4Meln

E
    dit: FB SnS used. Connection is perfect.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Lol nevermind, after another half hour of nothing I restarted the game and was already logged in with my account. Lost 20-ish something of gems, but actually I'm happy I got the Hoe ship on friday and had the obligatory 1mio points of TM thereafter. So, who cares... (but the phone itself of course, being relegated and not having got any LB materials)...

Still it's gonna be weird as fk to play this on 9,7 inches... (like my eyes already hurt).
    Last edited by Candide; September 24th, 2019 at 01:10 PM.

Dupes, dupes and nothing but dupes lately. I want fucking Jack already, pulled every time he was rated up since his release! :(

On the bright side, I went to the movies and saw Stampede earlier and it's good.. really good. Pretty awesome actually! Can't wait for not getting Bullet.. :D

Nice, Fuji 6+... (so no need for me to go for new zoro^^)

pulled on the sugo, got 2 dupe reds, and 2 new units, kaku and hyozo.

I don't know how they rank along the new ones. Gonna super evolve fuji and the I have a slasher captain to use them

Anybody else having a problem where Big Mom's preemptive doesn't decrease your special charge? It only seems to happen when Daifuku is the previous stage's boss.

Okay, it's supposed to do that apparently. Guess I just never noticed it on Bavarois for some reason though that might be because she starts with a countdown of two for me with him and a coubtdown of one for Daifuku.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Anybody else having a problem where Big Mom's preemptive doesn't decrease your special charge? It only seems to happen when Daifuku is the previous stage's boss.

Okay, it's supposed to do that apparently. Guess I just never noticed it on Bavarois for some reason though that might be because she starts with a countdown of two for me with him and a coubtdown of one for Daifuku.
    yeah, this happens with me

she is super hard. I started with a exp team, but I always get below 15k health OR I can't stall usopp long enough OR kidd special carrys from stage 4 to stage 5 and messes BM health a little

I ended up giving up on the Exp team and went with double snakeman. its easier now, but sometimes usopp is still not charged. but now, I can use snakeman last stage and hit a few greats over the 4 turns and the poison kills her when its 167kk damage. then on the revive it goes 3kkk and 3kk again and kill her

Somebody posteda Buggy-Brook team which actually work on 60 stamina, is super safe and super fun and fast. Im using it. :)

Well some decent pulls with only 25 stones on this banner

V1 Rayleigh
    V1 Boa
    V2 Lucci

I haven't been pulling at all lately since there's a decent chance we'll get Bullet soon. I should have enough for five or six pulls if Stampede comes with the global release of the film at the end of the month. It's not one of those things that I'm staking all that much on getting that particular character since I probably won't but I might as well have a bunch of gems saved up to try and pull some of the other characters that have been released lately. Plus by that point there will be about three or four batches that I don't have many if any of the characters from so I should hopefully get a few new ones. Snakeman is pretty much the one character I need since so most people don't even try and build teams without him anymore.

I really like how the Black Blade event is set up I haven't been doing it since I finished the Chopperman Rewards because of all of the other things going on; things based on drops seem more fun than "Just do X number of runs".

And seriously I am too dumb for the game on "harder" stuff

The new WCI I can't get past chapter 2 no matter what team I use.

The final boss despair my ass and one hit beats me next turn

And no way I can clear them with just one turn

Used a V2 Kata team and Enel team but still nothing

got 1700 days, 10 more gems! finally above 100, I have to restrain myself

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    And seriously I am too dumb for the game on "harder" stuff

The new WCI I can't get past chapter 2 no matter what team I use.

The final boss despair my ass and one hit beats me next turn

And no way I can clear them with just one turn

Used a V2 Kata team and Enel team but still nothing
    If you have a purple skull, go ahead and evolve Rayleigh to his 6+ form since he's double boosted by Katakuri and is a fantastic character to have as a sub in general.

If you have 6+ Rayleigh, you can just use a damage reducer like Story Alvida to tank the first turn and then use 6+ Raleigh to clear the Despair before using Katakuri to clear the stage.
    Another option is if you have a character that clears Threshold Damage Reduction (ideally like Raid Zoro, V2 Raid Blackbeard, or FN Dex Caribou since those are all double boosted by V2 Katakuri); you can just pop him on the first turn to clear their buff and then use whoever's special to clear.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information