+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 510 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510
Results 10,181 to 10,195 of 10195

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

I'm glad they lowered the difficulty of the TM bosses in Japan, but no way the TM reward Sanji is worth grinding so much. I just don't see a unit with a special that does so many things being used often when most new content includes nasty counters.

To the disliking of my girlfriend I grinded hard once we returned from holidays. My pulls were: TS Sanji, V1 Trebol, Legend Nami, Legend Franky, V1 Sabo. All dupes. ;)
    I find this TM quite fun which surprised me.

Hannyabal
    Momonga
    V1 Law
    Marco
    Hody

I didn't have a dupe Hody so there's that. V1+ is already rainbowed and I have a dupe so he's just points. Marco would be in the same boat but I'll hang onto him long enough to see if his 6+ is a straight upgrade like Shirahoshi or some weird sidegrade.
    Complicating things since 2009.

bastille
    akainu v1 (wich is NEW, and yes was a red from a gold ticket)
    jimbei v1
    log luffy
    blackbeard.

would gladly take a marco since I still don't have him

Im super addicted today because Ive got the day off and nothing to do and nobody is here to do stuff with. Also theres the double pirate experience on the summer girls meaning I always alternate between TM and summer girls with friend Jacks and the retry button. This has led to me gaining like 15 Plvls during this TM already and going for an absurdranking. Currently Im around rand 620 sitting on almost 24m points. Quite a lot considering I didnt pull for the new batch. Its all still going very smoothly on nav level 48 now. Super easy stuff. ^^
    Lets see how much more I can do. I wouldnt mind some lucking out like dropping down to 777 while sleeping. :D

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Okay Im stopping now to go to bed. almost 31m points and its impossible to crack the top 500. Wonder how far I will drop.

Pulled TS Nami and can finally build a team to farm Young Lin Lin (a bit late though:)
    New Legend has been Blackbeard (sounds fun to build a team around him but I really don’t dig his fighting animation).
    Last edited by Candide; August 20th, 2019 at 07:59 AM.

There's a pretty good chance that Blackbeard will get a 6+ soon and while his animation may be weird, you'll find it's also super forgiving when it comes to hitting a perfect as well. His teams are also really tanky as well, especially with his Raft or the Germa ship.

The real problem is that bug where he'll attack somebody already blasted offscreen instead of the next target in line.

Thanks for this informations ;)

Rewards are out. Got a new Ray V2, very convenient for a Lucy Team I guess. Again I don't know how much you will need him for the newer content though.

I got another dupe but it was Robin who I didn't already have an extra of.

I went 2/7 on RCV Bind on Ener; not really sure if I want to use those remaining two on him right to try for the last level or wait until I get more.

Got a dupe V2 Fuji for my effort... 12 gems is nice though

got a dupe sengoku from the red ticket rewartd.... I could see he giving me the middle finger, but when I looked again his fist was closed!

I got Legend Brook from one of my TM rewards which is new for me. The other two were v1 Law and Judge .

From the ranking rewards I got another dupe v2 Doffy.

All in all this TM was very good. I only played two days but having the full Germa V2 batch made it very easy to get points using a Cracker friend.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

My tablets went quite nicely I think. I rainbowed Big Mom and Snakeman now. Warco is missing just one slot bind tablet to rainbowing him.
    Its always more of a problem now to find a legend that can use a certain tablet and hasnt maxed that ability yet. For example I have no idea of what to do with "reduces own special charge time" tablrts since my Corazon has this ability maxed already... ^^

Elizabello and Corazon are the priority characters for those tablets; looking at the character database, most of the rest are pretty much Support Unit fodder or very niche units. Whole Cake Chopper and V1 Violet seem like the ones that would likely get used the most after Elizabello and Corazon.

It's a Limit Break that doesn't really get used that much anymore and most of the more recent characters that actually do have it are TM or raid characters so you don't even need tablets.

Actually got a new Shiki from the reward pulls, and had 100% success on crit tablets but trash for the rest(think I’m like 0/30 on RCV bind now). Went super easy on the GBL TM since the JP one was so extra this time for that Sanji.. did pick up some nice things though like Sabo/Koala and finally pulled V1 BM. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Its always more of a problem now to find a legend that can use a certain tablet and hasnt maxed that ability yet. For example I have no idea of what to do with "reduces own special charge time" tablrts since my Corazon has this ability maxed already... ^^
    Yeah.. those ones are nearly useless unfortunately until we get some new units or content with very specific restrictions and tight team making.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information