+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 505 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505
Results 10,081 to 10,098 of 10098

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Ok fuck super evolving Judge!

The drop rate is not low but but non existent

I don't have Doffy so I'm using a 6+ Sanji, V2 Akainu, Brannew, RR Zeff, and Legend Garp team. I'm running out of V2 Shanks friends so I guess I'll make a team that substitutes him for Akainu and use Akainu FC instead.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also got Team Luffy this time which is nice since anybody on Katakuri for Part 2 was out of luck from the start.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I'm running out of V2 Shanks friends so I guess I'll make a team that substitutes him for Akainu and use Akainu FC instead.
    If you need one more Shanks friends feel free to add me.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Ok I will repeat myself... The drop rate of Judge skulls is a fucking joke.

Now had 75 runs and just one damn skull.

I think I will stop evolving that piece of shit

At least all the siblings are super evolved now

are you doing the germa island on the higher dificulty? funny, I remember that I got judge skulls (still have 5 spares on my box) but ichiji just would not drop for me. he was the last one that I evolved, and the only I only got 5 skulls, for most of them I had 2-5 extras

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    are you doing the germa island on the higher dificulty? funny, I remember that I got judge skulls (still have 5 spares on my box) but ichiji just would not drop for me. he was the last one that I evolved, and the only I only got 5 skulls, for most of them I had 2-5 extras
    Nope only 40 stamina... Still it is shit... But now just 2 to go
    Last edited by Kishido; June 17th, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

So have them all. Fuck Judge... Never again. But soon the next Germa skull island will appear.

But I need them all.

Part 3 rewards are out.

First pull was Funk Brothers.
    Second was Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro, who I have a bunch of books for.
    Third is SW Nami.
    Fourth is Log Nami.
    Fifth is Madame Sharly.

Red tickets were another Log Luffy and yet another Borsalino.

I rainbowed Marco with that one RCV Bind tablet I got for the damage total; my Ener team is now up to twenty-five turns of RCV Bind now.

Ener still needs three move RCV Bind sockets and Corazon needs two; I really hope TM Nami has those tablets since it feels like it's been forever since we even had a chance to get them.

What is recovery bind? Or Better I do not get this whole stuff

Pulled STR Akainu who will be an amazing 6+ soon

RCV Bind is the debuff that sets any healing to 0 while the limit break socket removes it.

There's only a few characters in the game who have a special that reduces or removes it so that's one of the best limit break sockets to max.

Did a multi and got V2 Katakuri! Isn't he game-breaking to the point that they had to invent a debuff to mess with him?

Also Streusen and Ain. Plus a dupe Shirahoshi as the plus one.
    Did they? And why is he game breaking?

His special lets you deal ludicrous amounts of damage while his captain ability has a built in Color Affinity buff (DEX deals even more damage to QCK than usual with V2 Katakuri for instance) on top of a fairly solid attack boost and four matching orbs.

On top of that, he even has a 50% heal on stage change so double Katakuri means that you even heal every bit of damage taken on a stage when you move to the next one.

Because he was running roughshod every pretty much everything, they created a debuff that limits the damage you can deal.

To put it another way:

His special lets you deal ludicrous amounts of damage while his captain ability has a built in Color Affinity buff (DEX deals even more damage to QCK than usual with V2 Katakuri for instance) on top of a fairly solid attack boost and four matching orbs.

On top of that, he even has a 50% heal on stage change so double Katakuri means that you even heal every bit of damage taken on a stage when you move to the next one.

Because he was running roughshod every pretty much everything, they created a debuff that limits the damage you can deal.

To put it another way:

https://i.imgur.com/wAtzoNm.png
    He is my main captain but I still struggle in some events because if the low HP they can KO me easily and some.stupid debuffs as despair and Co

I only get dupe legends, getting seriously mad with this game

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I only get dupe legends, getting seriously mad with this game
    Same here. It seems that after a certain point (im going towards plvl 600), the grind just isnt fun anymore. I have too many legends to feel the rush of getting something new after TM or special events (never mind the shitty rates) and I have too many legends and RRs and maxed raids/colos to actually struggle with new content. Granted, the one thing Im doing to cheat myself is rely on guides for new content, which completely kills the challenge. But I simply do not have the time to create teams tailored foe any given content while also being too impatient because I know I have enough units to beat it.

Meh.. I remember back when it took weeks to max a raid unit or to beat a certain forest. I guess I will soon have to make the hard choice: do I delete the game or keep going?
    It seems luffink made that choice a few months back.

I'm thinking the same thing. I'm a OP fan, and I really want to see wano units in the game... but seems like I already got everything the game has to offer. except new legends, since their rates is awfull

I'm still enjoying the game a lot and won't quit anytime soon.. I don't play nearly as much as I used to, but that's fine. I probably won't quit as long as the game runs.. if I don't have time to play or just don't want to I simply won't open it for a few days.

Did 4 multis today.. the 3rd one was crazy!

Neko/Inu and v2 Katakuri are new for me and v2G4 is my second copy so he's pretty useful as well. Gastino and Streusen are new for me, too. Other new units I pulled are Flampe and Hatchan.. the rest were dupes but most of them pretty useful for LB and/or support.
    No Jack unfortunately, but I sure as hell can't complain.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    I'm still enjoying the game a lot and won't quit anytime soon.. I don't play nearly as much as I used to, but that's fine. I probably won't quit as long as the game runs.. if I don't have time to play or just don't want to I simply won't open it for a few days.

Did 4 multis today.. the 3rd one was crazy!

Neko/Inu and v2 Katakuri are new for me and v2G4 is my second copy so he's pretty useful as well. Gastino and Streusen are new for me, too. Other new units I pulled are Flampe and Hatchan.. the rest were dupes but most of them pretty useful for LB and/or support.
    No Jack unfortunately, but I sure as hell can't complain.. :D
    wow, congrats! 2 new legends and one top tier (G4, would keep both). I hope I can get that one day

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information