+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 512 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,940 of 10223

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Did 2 multis, new units were Katakuri and LRR Akainu.. that's ok I guess but honestly I'd gladly trade both of them for Bonney! :/

17 gems now, will probably do singles tomorrow..

Did one multi got nothing . Only lrr was an aokiji dupe (one of the worst ones)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Man I should have looked the rates before pulling... 3 of my most wanted lrr got the stealth shaft (koala , doffy and Leo.) . At 0.118 on their 4 star. , while byrnidi world and urouge alone gets extra boosted at 0.6 . Other varies between. 0.4 (other boosted like bonney) , 0.2 (other non boosted good ones , vivi , killer ) and 0.3 (older lrr non boosted)

did 4 multi

LRR= urouge x2, tashigi and moria

legends = v1 akainu, dupe big mom and NEW warco

i was aiming for bonney,but i'mnot gonna complain about a new warco

whle the next multi would be a guaranteed lrr i think i'm staying like this...now i have a lot of the lrr and pretty much only coby or bonney would be a satisfactory result for me.

anyway, cyo sugo still best sugo
    Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Did 2 multis, new units were Katakuri and LRR Akainu.. that's ok I guess but honestly I'd gladly trade both of them for Bonney! :/

17 gems now, will probably do singles tomorrow..
    i suggest you keep your gems..you might be able to have enough gems to pull for the guaranteed v2 g4 (if we get that same condition) in the katakuri v2 sugo but it's gona be close,so any gems count now.

at least if you are not a whale, in that case pull.

I did two multies too. Only new characters I got were QCK Sugar, LRR Koala and LRR Bonney as the guaranteed LRR unit. Everybody is super hyped about Bonney so I guess it was good in the end? But it feels like rather a waste. Hmm ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    i suggest you keep your gems..you might be able to have enough gems to pull for the guaranteed v2 g4 (if we get that same condition) in the katakuri v2 sugo but it's gona be close,so any gems count now.
    0 gems now.. :D

Wasn't worth it, but I wouldn't pull 9 multis for G4v2 anyway. First off I already have him but even if I didn't, I don't like the unit much.. imo that gear gauge bullshit is the next annoying thing right after GOOD -> GREAT -> PERFECT captains. Snakeman will be much better (as a captain that is) but meh.. don't care too much about him, either.

To me there's way more interesting stuff coming up, like v2 Katakuri, Carrot or Judge/Sanji and I'll probably continue mainly pulling on TM sugos in the near future.

Ahhhhh. I did a discounted the first day and got 10 dupes and Fisher Tiger. 0 reds, 2 LRR - the other being dupe Kizaru.

Didn't have enough for a second multi until now but noticed the banner reset so I did another discounted and got 10 more dupes, no LRR this time but I got a new Warco~ I'm perfectly okay with that. :)

Now I'm trying to decide between HP or RCV CC.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    I did two multies too. Only new characters I got were QCK Sugar, LRR Koala and LRR Bonney as the guaranteed LRR unit. Everybody is super hyped about Bonney so I guess it was good in the end? But it feels like rather a waste. Hmm ^^
    Congrats,~ and def not a waste imo. Bonney is just one of those utility units who can really make or break a team being able to clear something. Most recent example I can think of on JP was the Big Mom ranking challenge for v2 Germa debut where I would've had a really hard time if not for her. You might not need her often but when you do, you'll be happy to have her.

wow you guys have amazing luck

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    wow, koala has half rates of all LRR , and you got her. my most wanted LRR. congrats

yeah,i got a warco in 4 multies so i can't really complain,but i really wanted koala/bonney/coby for my sanji v2, lace and judge respectively and i didn't get them

i did get moria for my katakuri though..even though i don't use him that much.

got tamago, and after beating once (and losing a few) I beat again and got AMBUSHED.

ok, got invasion sengoku with that crazy luffy x ace team. its really hard and you depend a little on meat lucky and a lot on pinch heal (luckly maxed on 3 of my characters, only sabo - wich has the best pinch heal of all - is level 1)

both battles took ages, you turn luffy x ace against stage 4 on tamago and stall to kill him again 14 turns later. same on sengoku - you burst stage 3 and stall on sengoku/garp for a looot of turns (well, most teams do that anyway). even the stage 5 sengoku is super hard and has no space for one great, you really kill him with the last corazon hit looking it wont... but it does! and now I have one copy. I have a lot of 4 star books, so I'm maxing him the coward way

I might give the LB a time to rainbow.

its a little sad when I got into nakama.network pretty much all teams were warcos, and one enel team wich need magellan. there is even an sanji team on YT but needs marco.

I miss a lot of important legend subs

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    its a little sad when I got into nakama.network pretty much all teams were warcos, and one enel team wich need magellan. there is even an sanji team on YT but needs marco.

I miss a lot of important legend subs
    Don't know if it's on NN but here's the Robin team I used for Tamago+Goku on JP.
    Hidden:
    Only thing is I think Robin w/ a Warco friend is probably easier and more ideal than double Robin unless you have lvl 3~ RCV sockets.

is this team good? I have all of those (carina is not LB yet)

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    is this team good? I have all of those (carina is not LB yet)
    I mean it's quite safe yeah, still a lot of stalling tho. Here's a vid I found of the team for Goku: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HuQoMugCVzE

With Warco friend it's easy since you get that freebie RcV plus his special heal.. pretty much play it the same but use him before Carina.

wow, this team looks good!

there is a part on the video that I think "he is not even having a great meat orb luck" and imediatly after that he gets 4 meat orbs. but he does a good job showing its possible. he has an easier time against sengoku himself, and the "look for meat" time is pretty much what I did

I just used a zombie team to pick up a copy of Sengoku for now; I have a ton of absolute manuals to use on him. I'll just farm copies to limit break Sengoku with when he comes back as a guaranteed thing.
    Complicating things since 2009.

7/9 sengoku gotten

i need another invasion..hope it comes soon

ok lets see

str heracles
    psy shanks (wow thats an old unit)
    brulee (lb useful)
    psy mihawk (lb)
    wadatsumi NEW
    violet psy
    bepo qck
    namule
    sandersonia (lb)
    camie NEW

wow that was... ok? 2 new and 3 lb... ok

11 is another wadatsumi

second for the hody (no reds)

kaya (ouch)
    smoothie (a good lb)
    oven (also lb)
    jabra
    trebol int
    asura zoro what year is this
    qck pink
    int croc
    psy suleiman
    int pedro

and LRR hody. thats IT. bad sugo!

This Sugo is a 100% skip for me; I don't have many gems and V2 Jinbe seems to have been forgotten the moment he came out.

^Can confirm.. I've only ever used my v2 Jinbe when he's been boosted for TM/events and nothing outside of it. Praline is really nice tho. And Hachi+Camie.

But I'm definitely skipping this for the TM sugo.

I have exactly 50 gems now so I was considering pulling for the guaranteed legend or tomorrow for the warco chance... but wow this is trash. saving at least those

don't really regret since I really like LRR and I want all of them

Judge is one of those things that's harder because of the flaws of the autotargeting system than anything actually in it; if you don't start with the rightmost mook on the second stage, he can wind up offscreen during your attacks so you can't even click on him to switch back when it inevitably switches to a turtle.

I've also noticed that bug more and more lately where a character attacks an open slot that an enemy was just blasted away from; Teach used to be the only character I saw that with thanks to his funky attack animation but now it's more common.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information