+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 482 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 9624

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

this enel island is super hard! does the 40 stamina drop his skulls at a possible rate? I mean, 20 runs maybe?

I have a Shirahoshi team that's super-safe but takes forever and nobody else is really using her right now.

I'm going to try a Ener team later with Shirahoshi, Mansherry, Corazon, and Marco to see how it goes; this content is supposedly made for him.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I am using a driven Doffy V2 Team which was super easy:

Doffy V2/ Doffy V2
    Umbrella Zoro/ INT Pica
    PSY Sugar/ STR Trebol

I was super lucky with the skull drops as well. 6 runs 5 skulls. Finished 15 chopperman missions and had 9 skulls after. (1 from the 30 stamina run.)
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Ubiq how did you Enel try go? I tried it too on 40 stamina but stage 6 killed me.
    Had double 6+ Enel, Mansherry, Marco, Law (for final stage) and Robin (for final stage).

so... everyone else got skulls from the 40 stamina? I'm the "lucky" one so far?

I've been running 60 stam with a v2 Sanji team. Skull rate seems higher than I remember.

Team:

Hidden:

Pretty much foolproof.. just gotta stall for Ray for stage 3, and then an extra 3 turn on str Ener so he's up for last stage. Creamster for the blind, and take advantage of Sengarpku switch effect for the whole run. Chopper can be replaced by Bepo, TMB Inu, or 5+ Yonji.

Definitely missing how easy it was last time on JP with V2 Doffy tho. :(

Thats a nice team!

I already did my 10 runs on 50stam with the BB f2p team. Now Im just doing the other difficulties for Enel sockets and since theres nothing better to do...
    I would like to use an Enel team though. Maybe somebody has one?

Damm! I have all those characters! I might try , love me some excuse to use v2 sanji !

I ended up using the 6+ driven team on 7 days optc (thank god I had LRR akainu) and I got 4 skulls on 7 runs (and one from the missions). just superevolved enel!

I ended up with 7 skulls from my 10 50stam runs without even touching 30/40 yet since I'm just using natural stam. Forgot yesterday cos of TM Kaido. lol

And yeah, actually had a lot of team options for this since I have Nami and Shanks(and WC BB) but I wanted an excuse to use v2 Sanji since I haven't played with him much yet.. really digging Garp/Goku too. Only thing I would suggest changing is to use WCI Carrot over Rayleigh if you have her.. more sockets/shorter CD.

Yeahh I got shanks v2

I got one skull from clearing the fifty stamina missions and have gotten two so far in about four forty stamina runs.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Ubiq how did you Enel try go? I tried it too on 40 stamina but stage 6 killed me.
    Had double 6+ Enel, Mansherry, Marco, Law (for final stage) and Robin (for final stage).
    That team couldn't work because of Stage 6 and the revive.

So I'm using that Double Shirahoshi, V1 Law, Ener, Amande, and V2 Kid team. So long as I don't screw up and kill Stage 5 Ener on the first stage of silence, it's pretty much foolproof.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Hermoduro View Post
    Yeahh I got shanks v2
    Did you evolve him? If not, I would hold off on that until you get a dupe. Unevolved V2 Shanks is the best captain you can have for rankings.

New Korean exclusive (for now) Legend Sabo is bonkers!

DEX Fighter/Shooter
    Captain: Attack * 3, hp * 1.25 to fighter, shooter and FS, boosts the chance of landing on a matching orb.
    Every turn you kill an enemy, boost attack by a further 0.25 (up to 4.25 after 5 turns).
    Special (max LB 14 turns): Locks chain at 3x for one turn, boosts orbs of fighter, shooter and FS by 2.25 for one turn.
    Sailor ability 1: Fighter, shooter and FS will treat [TND], [RCV] as matching.
    Sailor ability 2: Boost base stats of fighter, shooter and FS characters by 60

Better v1 Kuzan CA and that special.. holy!

Also the cowboy Strawhats were added to the log on global.. the art is derived from a new set of figurines I think.

All pretty good units as well.. especially Zoro for those owning Doffy v2. He's actually a Shooter, too.. :D

And awesome sprites!

that cowboy zoro has the coolest atk animation in the game

I just tried the 50stam Pica with a double Blucci, Boa Sisters, Chinjao and Orlumbus team. Its super easy.
    I dont really get it though because that team is made up of old characters that are all triple point boosted. So there should be a lot of people who get such a full boost of points for the ranking.
    Next thing is: 100 Chopperman missions for the ranking. That would mean 1500-5000 stamina are needed. How long does this ranking take place for? ^^
    At least it seems we wont have TM in January which would probably keep the grind to an okay level...

It's for a week but the ranking doesn't start for a few more hours; anything before does count for the Chopperman missions though.

Oh, wait, the ranking part started thirty minutes ago. Earlier than I thought.

It did? I did a mission like 38min ago and nothing happened?
    Meh

Looks like it's either bugged or Bandai is being really dickish since it's only taking the highest ranking and not accumulating them. So you'd have to hit 29+ once a day and that's almost impossible without a full board of matching orbs every turn and/or Double Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    It did? I did a mission like 38min ago and nothing happened?
    Meh
    You probably started it right before the ranking became active.

Well the ranking started...

But the cumulation doesn't work does it? I did two rounds one with 16 and one with 17 the cumulation should be 33 but it only shows 17??

Did I get it wrong? Or is it not working like it should.

Team:
    Lucy/Lucy
    Law/Lucy(Coli)
    Sandersonia/Marigold
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Quote Originally Posted by Agdorn View Post
    Well the ranking started...

But the cumulation doesn't work does it? I did two rounds one with 16 and one with 17 the cumulation should be 33 but it only shows 17??

Did I get it wrong? Or is it not working like it should.

Team:
    Lucy/Lucy
    Law/Lucy(Coli)
    Sandersonia/Marigold
    apparently it doens't cumulate, just counts your best score for the day

so you need to do a 25 hit run every day for the 200 hit prize and 29ish for the first prize

as the time of this post, only very specific lucy team seem able to reach the 25/29 level...dunno if more will be disocvered later

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    only very specific lucy team seem able to reach the 25/29 level...dunno if more will be disocvered later
    Yeah, you need to use one Lucy special stage 1 and another stage 3 and it's only possible to reach 29 or more if you get Gladius on stage 4 and Pica alone on 5. My record is 26 so far.. having to reach 29 each day really sucks!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information