+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 475 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 9491

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Got LRR Leo from the free pull so that was nice. Did 2 Multis in the JP sugo and got absolutely wrecked tho.. gonna do a third later when I get a couple more gems since the pool is pretty nice, but ugh it was really bad so far.

Edit: Cleared all the Garp stuff so I could do my third multi. Got V2 Jinbe and Amande as new units so it wasn't a total wash, but only 2/33 being new units for me leaves a bad taste. Actually excited for Jinbe since I have a lot of good units for him, and Amande will be great for Shanks and Doffy teams.

6+ Cavendish seems just.. okay? I mean he isn't bad by any means but I still just don't see myself using him very often.
    Last edited by Brotato; December 7th, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

He's an old legend without a particular niche to fill so it's not all that surprising that his 6+ didn't reinvent him in any meaningful way.

Weird that he took priority over Marco though who is much more useful and is a relatively easy fix; current orb boost and a lesser heal as a first stage, current heal and higher orb boost for a second. Like 25x heal/1.5 single turn orb boost at ten turns and 100x heal/2x two turn orb boost/one turn 2.25x.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Yeah, they seem to make a lot of odd choices with 6+ priorities. Honestly I think it'll still be a while before Marco gets his since he is still used quite a bit, plus his v2 version is arguably the strongest lead in the game. I really want to see a 6+ Teach the most.. especially since Carrot just jacked his utility, or maybe even v1 Akainu... but who knows.

Log Luffy never.

Do preemptive or interrupt stages count against Carrot's time limit? Because I can easily see a situation where newer content easily locks her out just by adding a few more stages like that.

Teach doesn't have to worry about that and his teams are tankier.

That said, yeah, he needs a 6+; the countdown for his special is pretty high considering that a 30% cut isn't that big of a deal by itself anymore even with the barrier penetration and his attack boost isn't that great though you can pair him with Katakuri or Lucy to mitigate that.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Log Luffy never.
    Isn't KFL basically a 6+ Log Luffy anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Got LRR Leo from the free pull so that was nice.
    arg, one of my most wanted!!!

after crocus I got genzo... thats.. trash so far

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Do preemptive or interrupt stages count against Carrot's time limit?
    Yeah, they do.. well, at least that's what I've read on reddit. She's great for speedrunning certain hard content but also very limited.. her Katakuri like boost and the 12 turn thing will definitely lock her out of a lot of stuff. Overall I'm pretty disappointed with how they handled her, I especially dislike the art. Why does Bandai have to make the breasts of female characters three times bigger than they are in the manga when they're pretty big to begin with? I don't get it.

Free pulls were Vista and STR Kyros, both now 3 away from rainbow. LRR Leo or finally a Neptune would be great tomorrow! :D

Got Suleiman from today's pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Do preemptive or interrupt stages count against Carrot's time limit? Because I can easily see a situation where newer content easily locks her out just by adding a few more stages like that.

Teach doesn't have to worry about that and his teams are tankier.

That said, yeah, he needs a 6+; the countdown for his special is pretty high considering that a 30% cut isn't that big of a deal by itself anymore even with the barrier penetration and his attack boost isn't that great though you can pair him with Katakuri or Lucy to mitigate that.
    Yeah that's true, unfortunately they do count toward her timer which can be a problem on event isles like the Luffy/Ace socket one. She seems really solid for raid/colo stuff though, especially with colo Kid and TM Law, but I could see some TM fights being a problem with the 7 stages.

It'd be rad if Teach + his batch got the germa skull island treatment - they seem like prime candidates for it, but they don't seem very eager to give make more 5+ evos for RR.

Inuarashi would be another nice 6+ to see as well. He's been completely outclassed at this point in pretty much every regard thanks to TM Shanks.

Isn't KFL basically a 6+ Log Luffy anyway?
    Oh yeah, I suppose. I keep forgetting he even exists.. I wonder if he'll ever make it onto JP actually, maybe for Chinese New Year?

So far: Hiriluk, Log Usopp, and Don Sai.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc
    Yeah, they do.. well, at least that's what I've read on reddit.
    I wouldn't be shocked to see future raids going to six or seven stages then.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato
    It'd be rad if Teach + his batch got the germa skull island treatment - they seem like prime candidates for it, but they don't seem very eager to give make more 5+ evos for RR.
    They'd really be great for that if for no other reason than they don't really work that well with each other. Just removing the class requirements from their specials or giving them the option of boosting those classes plus doing something else if the four classes as present would make them a much more viable batch.

As is, besides Lafitte and Shiryu, they all work better with other captains than they do with Teach and even those two don't really benefit from him.

Oh yeah, I suppose. I keep forgetting he even exists.. I wonder if he'll ever make it onto JP actually, maybe for Chinese New Year?
    I don't often use him as a lead but he's an amazing crewmate for Buggy teams. Even with Buggy's CA halving his attack and HP, his 3x attack bonus and matching orbs sailors alone would make him great for these teams but his special is perfect for use against bosses.

I got bobbin today! was a dupe, but a nice one... and way better than the silvers.

Ok reinstalled the game today.tomgrab the 50 stones before it goes away.

Is there a sugo fest incoming cuz the current banner doesn't interest me.

Or is there something in plan for a Christmas banner

I thought you pulled on Sanji Sugo?
    Next one is Tesoro, but Sanji is in the pool. You might get lucky. But for rerolling it would have been bettee to do it during the G4 / Nami sugo.

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    I thought you pulled on Sanji Sugo?
    Next one is Tesoro, but Sanji is in the pool. You might get lucky. But for rerolling it would have been bettee to do it during the G4 / Nami sugo.
    No the wrong Sanji has been pulled so reinstalled it again

I must say I thought you were going to pull 24/7 during the Sanji sugo, always creating new accoubts, until you pulled him. You were ao adamant about him. :D

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    I must say I thought you were going to pull 24/7 during the Sanji sugo, always creating new accoubts, until you pulled him. You were ao adamant about him. :D
    No I hate the tutorial and no time for modding or emulators

The Tesoro Sugo will be in a couple days and they've went right back to having discounted multis so the last one was a major trap.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Looking at the next event, the movie fortnights will be double EXP while the raids and coliseums will be half stamina; the Tesoro fortnight is going to have Chopperman missions as well.

The event also has Ambush Tashigi and Restaurant with 3+ cotton candies, .

Hey guys, I finally reached login day 600.
    If you are interested here is my box.

Additionally I maxed all characters Level. Slots and CD need some more work though.
    :D
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

That's a pretty good range of characters with some of the better recent legends. Nice work on maxing them all as well; I have a much more scattered approach.

6+ Cabbage is going to have his skulls come as TM rewards rather than an island; I'd rather they do that in general and just have a skull drop at each million point mark. I'd much rather get skulls that way than keep getting screwed by RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Agdorn View Post
    Hey guys, I finally reached login day 600.
    If you are interested here is my box.

Additionally I maxed all characters Level. Slots and CD need some more work though.
    :D
    Wow , I'm close to max everyone level (most lvl 99 are maxed already , missing only lvl 70s ) but this is impressive ! Nice box !

------------

Got Amande from the free pull. And was disappointed with the tm big mom rr list ... only have 1 of the legend for the first time . Not even sanji v2 is boosted

I'm really hoping that's a side-effect of the WC characters being in there and not a sign of things to come.

I know I probably won't win, but that prize with the set of the 3 latest legends on the raffle is amazing. A man can dream!!!

or that doffy on the pick your legend. man, I wish we had more of those.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information