+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 468 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468
Results 9,341 to 9,351 of 9351

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Does anybody know how many people are in New World league? I guess I will finish around rank 6-7k. That's not relegation grounds yet, is it?
    I think it's 10000 and the lowest 2000 will be demoted to Grand Line, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'll try to rank in the top 500, this secret map is much worse than Crocodile's and not worth farming at all from my experience.. especially because you have no control over if you get points or chests. I really hope ~25M points will be enough for top 500, right now I'm at ~14M. At NavLv 40 I had to replace Jack with Bobbins on my boss team, can't survive stage 6 anymore.

Oh, of course I got a dupe as well from my 5M ticket: QCK Lucci.. will keep him unevolved for now. Meh..!

Cheers!
    Just reached 5m. Maybe I will do two more maps, then it should definitely be safe.
    My legends were dupe V1 Law and new Zoro who I 6+ed right away. But Im not sure if I will ever use him... ^^' I was hoping for Sabo for my L/A team.. ;/ I was saving the TM copies, but now Infed them to an Int Christmas Sabo who isnt that useful but at least socketed now...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Wow I just fed more tablets and got really lucky!!

My L/A is now at 5-4-4 with his potential abilities, Katakuri now at 1-3-5. Thats amazing actually. O.o

Got nothing but fake golds/silvers from the reward tickets and an Inthawk dupe from the 3M and another Neko dupe from the 5M. Disappointing but at least they were useful for LB.

I seems to be only getting Sanji's for my tickets.

1st Gold ticket - Sanji Plastic Surgery Shot (0018) Dupe
    2nd Gold ticket - Mr. Prince, Veau Shot (0225) Dupe
    1st Red ticket - Vinsmoke Sanji, Germa Kingdom's Sacrifice (2147) NEW

Will have to see what Sanji I get with the 2nd Red ticket when I get to 5 million.

[ETA] Got to 5 Million, so 2nd Red ticket got me Magellan, Prison Ruler (1697) Dupe
    Last edited by Hayama; November 12th, 2018 at 08:03 PM.

I didn't get a lot of time in playing today and dropped down to around 3,000 place. I thought it ended tonight though so I might be able to get back up high enough to get another red ticket before tomorrow after all.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I don't think so. I think if you hit 5 million you are in

but I might be wrong.

I stopped playing yesterday afternoon. 8 million something, not gonna play anymore . didn't do the pull... I can work around not having inuarashi. gonna save for g4 . only have 60 gems now

Huh, so this next event is certainly something.

It's more or less the Akainu vs Aokiji Clash but with one side being the Japan version and the other being the Global, Line, and Korea versions.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I stopped playing with 9 million points and today when I wake up ... 2700 position.

Gonna kill myself brb

Why kill yourself? Is there a significant difference in rewards from 2.5k upwards?
    I finished around 4300 now. Good enough for me. ^^

This event is gonna be interesting however the lottery is still kind of bad. 100 million gems as giveaway is quite little when its 100 million accounts out there. Gotta be extremely lucky to get something I suppose. I never got anything special from thw lotteries so far so I wont count on anything.

Sooo glad I got lucky with TM boosters this time around on both versions since the TMs overlapped - actually managed decent ranks without too much effort. GBL rewards were all dupes but JP was really kind this time around, I got 4 new RR and both 3/5M were new for me. :)

New event is gonna be weird since I play both.. not really looking forward to the competetive aspect of it to say the least. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Why kill yourself? Is there a significant difference in rewards from 2.5k upwards?
    I finished around 4300 now. Good enough for me. ^^
    For Global you get a red poster pull reward for top 2.5k.

Goddamn.. this time I missed another red ticket by 32 ranks instead of 33! FUCK! :D

I was at 577 when I woke up (from around 400). Tried to catch up, but the competition was crazy.. ended up in 532 with 26.4M points.. :(

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information