+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 465 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,200 of 9283

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

3m ticket was a new Ener(yay), and 5 mil another dupe Lucy. I know there's a lot of talk of the free pulls having higher chances of older stuff but from my experience on JP and now Global I really feel like it's just a high _dupe_ rate. /tinfoilhat

I've got the Donquixote Brothers. Doffy V1 new for me an Rocinante dupe.
    The other fee pulls were all dupes.

The teams still work great (Nav Lvl. 40 right now). Lets see how good the ranking will be in the end.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

"all those flavors, and I chose to be salty"

yep. after that dupe boa I kinda stoped playing altogether. well.. until something good appear. I have all the content today already maxed.. I could do the TM to improve mastery points, but again I'm burned.

today I lost 2k positions in the ranking, but I think it was because I was with 5000012 points and many people were trying for the 5 million. I did one run and already got 1.5 back.

Just did my final run on TM. Nav Lv 41, 9.4m points, currently rank 1147
    . I hope its enough to stay in the top 1500 till the map is over. ^^
    Normally Im highly skeptical of the endless grind but for some reason I liked doing it with this TM. It was kind of fun!

I ranked 1206th with 9.7m points. It went quite well considering I only used 3 gems to refill sailing stamina.
    My best ranking in NW league until now.

Btw how the hell is it possible to get 100m points and more? No sleep for 120h and spending a lot of gems to refill stamina?
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Aaand because of my holidays and lack of Internet I couldn't even make 500k. At least I have a Kizaru halfway done
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I got less than 6 million points, ended up over 3.5k .

I kinda like the idea of katakuri instead of G4. gonna save most of my gems... probably. gonna do 1 pull day 1 (6 characters I don't have: 4 new, sengoku and shirahoshi valentine)

My rank fell from ~560 to 806 overnight with a bit over 12M points.. damn, couldn't it have been 29 ranks less? :P

Yeah, thisTM was pretty nice for me, too. The main reason was that so many legends were boosters, I could run really good teams. No TM G4/WB bullshit.. :P

The next TM (Crocodile) has a similar list of 6* boosters announced already, very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Agdorn View Post
    Btw how the hell is it possible to get 100m points and more? No sleep for 120h and spending a lot of gems to refill stamina?
    The player ranked #1 was most likely using mods, because he had Beckmann as captain up most of the time and beating Kizaru with a Beckmann lead is not possible at higher nav levels.

Others with legitimate points over 100M play a lot and gem alot.. not only for refills, also for reviving. At higher nav levels hitting one great means you lose, especially with v2 Akainu who was the optimal captain for Kizaru. It's not like they don't sleep or don't do other things, but they definitely spend the majority of their time on the game while TM lasts. With the most optimal team you can also get insane amounts of points. Here's the NavLv 200 run of the dude who ended up #2.. if you skip to the end you see that he gets over 2M for the Kizaru fight alone.

Ah ok I didn't know such high points were even possible. Would be interesting to know if the amount of gems spend are comparable to the possible amount rewarded afterwards. I guess they only do it for the ranking...
    Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    The player ranked #1 was most likely using mods, [...]
    How is modding even possible in official rankings? Didn't know it was possible for OPTC though. Well whatever... Thanks for your answer. :D
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Changing the stats is the usual way from what I understand; like you'd give Beckmann something like a hundred million ATK so he one-shots everything to a pretty high navigation level. Same way you have people get over a billion damage on things like the Teach damage challenge.
    Complicating things since 2009.

New Limit Breaks are out in Japan. I'm so glad they gave Double Special to Raid Bellamy and 2 extra sockets. Now he's one of the best subs for both versions of Legend Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Changing the stats is the usual way from what I understand; like you'd give Beckmann something like a hundred million ATK so he one-shots everything to a pretty high navigation level. Same way you have people get over a billion damage on things like the Teach damage challenge.
    I always kick those "high point ranker" out of my friendlist. I didn't know that they modded or how they do it but that there is somethin' fishy about it.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

I hit 1000 days yesterday.. here's my box and I also made a post over at reddit.

Congrats on 1k days! Definitely an awesome box!
    Do you only max-level your legends when sockets and skills are completely done?

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Congrats on 1k days! Definitely an awesome box!
    Do you only max-level your legends when sockets and skills are completely done?
    Thank you! :)

Yeah, basically.. unless I have too many turtles. :D
    Last edited by ebtc; September 25th, 2018 at 03:45 AM.

and to think most of my units are max level, and newer units I max imediatly.

lets see those tablets:

judge: 2/3 on int damage reduction

luffy & ace (forever kevin) : 0/1 pinch healing, 1/1 str damage rediction (max), 0/2 dex damage reduction. he is at 5-1-1 now.

mihawk: 1/2 psy damage reduction

inuarashi (on the hope his enrage works with his special): 0/1 enrage fail

ray v2: 0/1 rcv bind

I have no one with CD reduction yet ready (maybe boa v1 has it? wouldn't spend on her)

overall pretty bad

Shirahoshi: 1/4 on RCV Bind, 2/4 on INT DR
    Kevin: 2/7 on STR DR, 1/5 DEX DR, 0/1 on Pinch Heal
    Judge: 1/1 Critical Hit
    Teach: 0/3 Provoke.

I have six QCK DR and seven PSY DR and no idea who would be best to put them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Shirahoshi: 1/4 on RCV Bind, 2/4 on INT DR
    Kevin: 2/7 on STR DR, 1/5 DEX DR, 0/1 on Pinch Heal
    Judge: 1/1 Critical Hit
    Teach: 0/3 Provoke.

I have six QCK DR and seven PSY DR and no idea who would be best to put them on.
    I don't care too much for "elemental" damage reduction, I think thats why its usually my luckiest tablets. I just go for someone which already has them

I got 1/1 on int DR for psyLaw and 1/1 rcv bind for Marco and the rest were duds.

Still can't believe how Global has been handling TM rewards, especially tablets.. it's so dumb to still be getting 1 at a time at this point. On JP just getting in top 10k gets 7 of each.

Didn't go hard on TM Shanks this time around since both were going at the exact same time but I got the new Brook from my red poster pull which was cool. Kind of a strange unit though so I'm not sure how much Ill end up using him.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post

I have no one with CD reduction yet ready (maybe boa v1 has it? wouldn't spend on her)

Those are pretty nice for Corazon and Elizabello. And TSL/G4 now I guess.

I used the QCK tablets on DEXahoshi and maxed it out; she's a useful sub and a bit more DR on the teams she's on can't hurt.

I think I may just sit on the PSY tablets until Global gives Ivankov his limit break.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information