+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 544 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    A bit annoy about the drop rate. I tried farming Kaku and Lucci (CP9 form) all day probably almost reach 90 runs but still didn't get any of them. So I decided to change the mood by played Galley-la group boss (Tilestone, Kaku and Lucci). On my first try, I got Tilestone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Finally got the W7 Lucci on my second run and Kaku on my 10th...Now to farm for the new Franky and tilestone! If they don't drop ill just wait for the 1/2 stamina island boost then I'll continue.
    I hate when this happens :P I'm usually on meltrandy's side, everyone seems to be getting a character, I'm the only one who struggles

Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    Anybody has a suggestion for a basic team with G3 Luffy as captain? Or it just depends on the battle?
    I think you probably gonna want 3 heavy hitters for every collor, and 2 utility (turn delayers like usopp or mr 3, defense like alvida or smoker, enhancers like coby or healers like marco.). for RED luffy himself is a hard hitter, so you can probably just use arlong and one more. on Everyday basis, I say use usopp/coby/alvida and mihawk arlong.

besides the fact i lost my 97 day streak due to internet issues... I just did the rookie general Tsuru challenge and got not only Onigumo, I ended up getting tusuru herself..what a lucky challenge that was
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Anyone else drop a Kureha? I'm debating using her at all.
    She's more of a collectible character. Surprise, surprise... I haven't even encountered her yet. Just non-stop Choppers that don't drop and don't give Belli.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Sugofest announced in the Jap version with a plethora of new characters (6* Marco and the 3rd batch of WBs captains!! http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com/?m=1
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzWizz View Post
    Sugofest announced in the Jap version with a plethora of new characters (6* Marco and the 3rd batch of WBs captains!! http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com/?m=1
    They aren't Whitebeard's captain. They are Whitebeard's ally captain lol. I think they are doing it wrong why doesn't Bamco introduce the rest of Whitebeard crew first.

I'm happy to see allies of WB in the game, and there is potential there (there is a guy who turns into a cartepillar, and MCguy with is eletric sword etc). but its weird that this comes before WB batch 3

wow.. the FP recruit gave me the manual for Happiness Punch, so i have multiple books i cant use (About 15 of them) and got Brain point chopper on INT spin which i had already so this chopper is going to be a powerup EXP piece for Onigumo.
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    wow.. the FP recruit gave me the manual for Happiness Punch, so i have multiple books i cant use (About 15 of them) and got Brain point chopper on INT spin which i had already so this chopper is going to be a powerup EXP piece for Onigumo.
    cant use because what? if you don't have the characters (and there isnt a sugo next with them on it) there is no point saving.

and use the bp chopper on your other BP chopper to try a skill level up, he has a useful ability

Heh, i keep dropping Momonga through elite mission and now my Momonga's special is lvl 4. My luck at least with him concerning special ups is awesome~

Finally, Lucci dropped. On the other hand Kaku dropped only Money, 6 times already he make my mood changed a lot lately. I hope they remove money drop from this game. From this point I don't even know why I need money for.

Edit
    Holy crap. After tried to beat Whitebeard stage for ages, at last I managed to beat him. After I got Lucci and began to think my luck today is pretty good so I tried the stage for three times using different friends. The first two was Rayleigh and Whitebeard. I couldn't even reach final wave but I have free time to spare before I play other game so I decided to played another time but couldn't find any Whitebeard friends (I have reached final wave once using him). So I used Gear 3 as a friend and finally beat him.

Last edited by Meltrandy1-6; June 30th, 2015 at 08:18 AM.

great news :lol:

is your doflaming maxed? I'm only gear 3 always of clearing this island :PP

Everyone need to be Max to survive this stage.

Everyone need to be Max to survive this stage.
    oh boy, this going to be painful :( the nearest one is my usopp with max level and level 4 special

And here we go Sugo fest this time pay off with Whitey Bay and Shanks 6*. What a great start of the month.

Last edited by Meltrandy1-6; July 1st, 2015 at 01:35 AM.

wow, she looks cool! maybe the best of the batch !

Discovered Stowaway

And here we go Sugo fest this time pay off with Whitey Bay and Shanks 6*. What a great start of the month.

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0bmh7iqg.png

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...ps77h8qg5z.png
    Nice. I wanted 6* Marco but got two 4* Marco instead but I did get SW Ace. I also managed to get all the new recruits except for Doma.

Quote Originally Posted by fatguywithnolife View Post
    Nice. I wanted 6* Marco but got two 4* Marco instead but I did get SW Ace. I also managed to get all the new recruits except for Doma.
    How lucky of you, I only got Whiteybay and Oars Jr. I also got Marco 4* lol.

Khalifa's island is been announced for global and she comes with Paulie. And conditions. This is gonna be fun.
    By the way, what's the reward for 60 days login bonus? 3 gems? 5?
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

After weeks of trying, two Rainbow Crabs in one day! Praise the sun!

If I remember correctly Kalifa event will force you to use only Force characters. And She will change all your orbs to blue orbs. Blamengo or Red marine will come in handy for this event.

Huge sprite update. Sorry for the missing Kaku and Franky. They refuse to drop for me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information