+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 441 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441
Results 8,801 to 8,819 of 8819

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Due to some kind of temporary insanity I just did a multipull.
    Got 7 dupes in a row (two of which at least were from the Doffyy batch so limit break..) and then four new units: Laffite (dont know if he is good but I have his books), Momonga (which Im happy about because his special is more useful if youre planning on finishing a boss with Inthawks special as Colo Suleiman kills all fodder), 20th anni Usopp (dont think he isuseful) and the 2.5 boosting Boa! So my Sabo team will change once TM Sabo is usable: double Sabo (or Sabo/Robin if I have her in my friendlist) with Boa and TM Ace and two cerebral boosters.

Did a single pull and got Valentine. Of course I did.

I'm going to start off with this lineup and see how it goes.

https://lukforce.bitbucket.io/tm-pla...1794,1910,1957

I'll probably tweak some of these teams just to get some Mastery points.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Valentine is gonna be extremely useful for TMs going forward since Global has been reusing the point boosters. Don't remember much from Zanji but I know the latest 3 had annoying paralysis/despairs.

Kinda tempted to pull for that rated up Shirahoshi or Boa but ehhh, L/A is coming up next.

I'm really glad to get her (the continued use of TM characters has been great; Squard has really been useful and is still in there three TMs later), it's just that I got her from a single pull rather than a multi. Based on my track record, I'd probably have been better off doing ten single pulls.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Man, it feels like the random scrubs in the map battles are doing a lot more damage this time than in previous Treasure Maps. They keep starting with super-low countdowns and I lose half to three-quarters of my health even before clearing the first stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Kinda have a rough idea of what I'll use.

VS Cavendish: Just gonna use TMWB w/ random boosters since he demolishes him.
    VS Coby: Neo Sabo special can pretty much solo this if I remember correctly.
    VS Duval: Gonna run a driven team with V2 Doffy friend to kill him after revive.
    VS Luffy: Think I will either use a TMhawk team w/ rr Rebecca and Kyros or make something with Franky.
    VS Sabo: Gonna run a team with TM Ace and Miss Valentine in it, and later TM Sabo. Not sure on specifics yet but I don't remember him being very difficult.
    I tried to make teams with boosters and... I don't have much to work with to make 5 teams, so I guess I'll just reach 1 million points this time

TM Hancock is useless as a captain here so you can't get the double point boost since everyone just uses her as a sub... At least TM Valentine can be used with herself or TM Thatch

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post

Do you have a spare unevolved Mihawk? If not, I'd keep at least one of them.
    I kinda understand the logic of keeping an unevolved copy for rankings since they have lower cost... but aren't TM units practically useless without their limit break?
    Last edited by luffink; July 13th, 2018 at 04:36 AM.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Due to some kind of temporary insanity I just did a multipull.
    :D

Cool job you have and good luck for Sunday.. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I kinda understand the logic of keeping an unevolved copy for rankings since they have lower cost... but aren't TM units practically useless without their limit break?
    They have pretty bad stats and horribly long cooldowns, but for some rankings that won't matter much because you start the run with specials ready. I don't remember which one but there was a ranking on JPN that could basically only be beat with RR Hina or an unevolved TM G4 Luffy. I don't think unevolved Mihawk was useful for something yet, but you never know.. I'll keep one.

These are my teams this time around.. most are pretty random and have very little synergy, but for now (NavLv 4) they work fine.. although I think it won't be long until I have to tweak them.

Decided to pull singles for fun until I get a dupe.. was hoping for TM Hancock, which I didn't get but damn, it was well worth it:

Magellan NEW - hell yeah, my most wanted Legend and on the first pull at that!
    QCK Viola NEW
    TS Brook NEW - finally! :D
    Dellinger DUPE

Ok, stop!

2 hours later I did another one because the first round went so well.. dupe Momonga. Ok, I'm out.. very nice sugo! :D

wow all of you are getting great units... I really want boa (or neptune - am I the only one here that don't have him now?). might do singles until I pull a bad unit, wich usually means one pull

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    or neptune - am I the only one here that don't have him now?
    Nah, I don't have him, either.. didn't matter much to me because I can do a lot with Urouge, but now that I have Magellan it kinda sucks that I don't have him, since with Magellan sub Neptune can clear a lot of the harder raids like Sanji or Franky and I guess a lot of Chaos Colos, too. Well, some day.. :P

Good luck with your pulls! :)

first pull red!!! wow!!!! I don't think I ever got a red from a single since multipulls were introduced.

its "only" cavendish. but its new!!! wow, I'm happy! lets do this again

second: 20th usopp! thats also new, wow.

third : funk bros. thats it, no boa.... but those were good 15 gems!!!

These are my shoddily-made teams. I had to change units here and there because I had used some of the not-point-boosting units Link

I'm advancing very slowly this time (or maybe I had lots of luck and boosted units in the last TMs)

I already finished Sabo and his sockets and skills and switched to a double TM Sabo team only to switch back to TM Ace because the Sabo lineup is simply too weak. His CA sucks compared tp Aces and if the friend Sabo isnt fully limit broken yrt it sucks even more.
    Also, TM Ace is just perfect against Sabo. Using him and TM Luffy is basically enough, so I can carry point boosting Boa and TM Sabo without problem while also guarding against stage 4 using raid Barto. This is definitely much better.

Im going to bed now on rank 349. Lol, Ive never been ranked so high before. :D

I pulled twice more just for disappointment, robin v1 and base ace. I'm with 430k points and still on 3k ish position, gonna sleep now

Nav level 7

I was going to skip the treasure mode. Tommorow morning Iím going to be stuck on a plane for 15 hours after all and Iíll probably be busy once I get off, but then I single pulled Boa and now Iím not sure what to do. I wonder if I can max Sabo with the limited time I have...

I maxed Sabo's special with twenty copies, and had 5/5 on Damage, Countdown, Autoheal, and Orbs with 4/5 on Despair after the fifty. Went 1/2 on Despair with the other two copies I had.

1 million! nav level 10 or 11, its been hard. 4 AH and 3 CD, 50 copies later (other sockets ready at 5)
    Last edited by tadabola; July 14th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.

Already at 3million on nav level 18. But now Im on my way to England with my students. Not sure if I can make it to 5 million. :D

Skill up started!

Franky: 4/6 maxed since I used a couple guaranteed on him before.
    TSL: 3/7 Eh
    Hody: max/15 and used silver PH books for some of those
    Lucy: 4/4 to max him with silver fighter books. Had used the guaranteed meat plus a gold fighter book before.
    Mr 0: max/20

And that's all for now, but I'm debating on using silver books to finish TSL to skip farming a FN forever.

Maxed Sabo in 20 copies before skill up but he's still missing a despair and cd socket. Was hoping I'd have leftover to give Lucy. :(

TM has been really painless so far. My teams are;

Franky team vs Luffy
    Pedro + Robin vs Coby
    TM Cav vs Duval
    TM WB vs Cav

And for Sabo I'm running TM Ace w/ TM G4, Miss V, TM Sabo and v2 Boa and using a Booster Boa friend if one is available.

I'm tempted to use the Cerebral manuals on either Valentine Nami or Colo Pedro... I managed to max QCK Bepo and INT Onigumo with the few manuals I had, Sabo isn't complete yet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information