+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 476 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,800 of 9508

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Just went 0/11 on green RR Burgess. Wtf?
    Couldnt beat Pedro yesterday... Im gonna try again tomorrow. Hopefully I will get it right. I can make 7days' Barto+ team. I could also make the f2p teams but they feel squishy. Hmm
    I've been running the same super safe Fuji team I used on JP, the subs are all f2p; V1 Fuji + friend Doffy, neo Doffy, colo Coby, raid Barto, and TM Cav w/ Doffy ship. Stage 4 use the ship buff and kill adds, then tank hits til stuff falls. Use Doffy special and last hit with Cav for big overkill. Use Fuji and Doffy on Pedro and he'll be around half, then Cav Coby and Barto then kill Pedro.

Im sticking with my Barto team since timing the attacks on Jinbe so well that you actually get decent damage with Doffys special against Pedro seems to be too much to ask of me.

Anyway,he definitely is a bitch. His sockets are almost finished but I got only 7 skills up so far. Also I have to gem too often than I care to admit due to some stupid mistakes I keep making. ^^'
    I should get him down to 20 turns at least before skill up time ends so he is usable for TM. I can still farm him later in a more relaxed manner..

^ Hmm, I'm not doing anything fancy with the attack order. Just hitting perfects w/ attack order of Barto > Coby > Neo Dof > Fuji > Doffy > Cav. Even if they all have matching orbs it's fine. Fuji Barto and Cav are all fully cc/lb too but I don't think that matters much.

Using Doffy to farm Opera too but _that_ team is annoyingly finessed with the attack order. lol

Ended up doing 3 multi on the current LRR banner- first 2 pulls were great but the third was all dupes. Over all I got 3 LRR Doffy, LRR Aokiji, LRR Brynddi, and Pudding, Oven, and Pekoms as the other highlights. Shoulda stopped at 2 but I was really hoping for LRR Koala Coby or Bonney. :( I'll prolly try another multi when the banner resets since it goes back to 30 gem and super boosted on first pull.u

Also I have to gem too often than I care to admit due to some stupid mistakes I keep making. ^^
    Why don't you run underground then? :D

I only cleared the Chaos once for the rewards, because my team is easily screwed by bad orb luck and because I can safely run Underground with double Buggy.. which I think is way more efficient, I got 2 or 3 Pedro copies on many runs.

I dont have that much time and I feel like double stamina on chaos is the most efficient way. I mean Im up to almost 250 stamina, so 2 gems gives me the opportunity to run him 5 times in relatively little time. But the time slots when I can play are mostly on the train with me being tired at 6:30 in the morning or me being tired after 9h of work. Thats why I stuck to this system.

Anyway, its a shame that you need to have the latest units to run a quest relatiively carelessly. I do have many good units and I feel like there should be more viable options for it to be fair. But thats not the nature of this kind of game. If I ever lost my account I think I would drop the game because I wouldnt want to start all over again. I still remember the times when I couldnt beat Croc in Alubarna with my shitty units. Nah, I dont wanna do that again... ^^'

I decided to do a multi in order to get any of the TM characters or Valentine Nami... And it went quite well

- Mirage Tempo Nami
    - Barto (the one from V2 Doffy's batch)
    - Hack
    - QCK Rayleigh
    - Valentine Nami NEW
    - Niji NEW (now I'm only missing Judge)
    - Bazooka Luffy
    - Fukuro
    - Kyros (dex one)
    - Valentine Hancock NEW (Nice pair of... captain ability and special)
    - LEGEND CROCODILE... dupe

I hadn't superevolved my Croc, so this is great to buy his skull and evolve him.
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I saw that toadskii pulled 2 boa's, and now you pulled boa as well... I really wanted her, but man this sugo does not seem good.

But the time slots when I can play are mostly on the train with me being tired at 6:30 in the morning or me being tired after 9h of work. Thats why I stuck to this system.
    Ah, makes sense.. :D

What are you working anyway? Don't answer if you don't want to, but I'm kinda curious since you mentioned you have students earlier.. :)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    - Niji NEW (now I'm only missing Judge)
    Reading this made me want to pull, since Niji is my most wanted 5* right now.. :P

Since I don't have too many gems right now I've settled for 3 singles and well.. wasn't worth it for me!

Pica dupe
    SW Franky dupe
    STR TS Chopper dupe

Meh!

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I saw that toadskii pulled 2 boa's, and now you pulled boa as well... I really wanted her, but man this sugo does not seem good.
    If anything, wait until part 2 or 3, where she's more boosted.

I considered waiting for the expected "Choose your own Sugofest" for the French anniversary, but I'm not in direct need of more legends now and I want to get the edge on the Sabo TM since I don't know if I'll have much time to play it

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post

Reading this made me want to pull, since Niji is my most wanted 5* right now.. :P

Since I don't have too many gems right now I've settled for 3 singles and well.. wasn't worth it for me!

Pica dupe
    SW Franky dupe
    STR TS Chopper dupe

Meh!
    I was gonna tell you to not do it since he's not boosted... sorry about that

I was gonna tell you to not do it since he's not boosted... sorry about that
    Oh, no worries, I knew he wasn't boosted! I probably would have pulled anyway, TM Hancock or Valentine would be nice to have.. reading you pulled Niji just increased my urge to pull even further. :D
    Last edited by ebtc; July 10th, 2018 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    What are you working anyway? Don't answer if you don't want to, but I'm kinda curious since you mentioned you have students earlier..
    I teach English and history. ;)
    Gonna be interesting on Sunday. Theres the possibility of the final world cup game being Francr vs England and I will be on a bus with my colleagues and 60 9th graders, going through France with England being the Destination. We might even be able to catch the second half of the game. The game's outcome could really impact the atmosphere of this week.

The FN characters apparently aren't point boosters this time around, which is going to be a bit tricky.

Also you can get Mihawk rewards as well so anybody who wasn't around for that TM, now's the time.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I don't know what to do with that "second" mihawk. I'm thinking of going poison/enviromental damage , but seems a waste

I think all my Mihawks are already socketed, and I don't want to invest LB potions on another one, so I'll either give them to Ray if they're worth something or sell them

I don't normally pull in the global TM sugo but I wanted the guaranteed Miss V and maybe Boa and some of the newer RRs like Shirahoshu so I went for 2 mult, but ended up doing 3. Highlights;

First-
    2 reds right out of the gate, TSL(a bit outdated, but new for me as I don't own him or g4) and dupe Boa.
    v2 Sugar
    Lucy batch Barto
    Mr 0
    Vday Koala

Second -
    All dupes except for 6★ Franky and Hody, and guaranteed Miss V. Totally okay with this!

And fuck it, red rate seems high and one is guaranteed May as well go for 3 -

Machvise
    Apoo
    Dagama
    LUCY!
    And then another new/dupe Hody on the 11th.

Pretty much the total opposite of what I was expecting and I'm not going to complain. Super stoked for everything but I don't have enough CC/LB mats or socket books for everyone at the moment. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I don't know what to do with that "second" mihawk. I'm thinking of going poison/enviromental damage , but seems a waste
    He'd be really good on a zombie team though since he's Slasher only and can fit into either a Team Rocket setup or Tea Chopper/Hannybal teams as a result; he'd be especially good on a TS Brook team since that'd give his full special.

Sure, you couldn't use Raidhawk in that situation but you're gaining more attack and sockets to play with.

I think all my Mihawks are already socketed, and I don't want to invest LB potions on another one, so I'll either give them to Ray if they're worth something or sell them
    Do you have a spare unevolved Mihawk? If not, I'd keep at least one of them.

Anybody done any preparation on TM Sabo already?

I'm too lazy to find out what the actual stages do, but these are teams I can make:
    https://imgur.com/7KTzMDg

For the Sabo team, I'll first use Neo Sabo and then switch for the point boost once I get a copy of TM Sabo. This strategy worked quite nicely with TM Ace.

Anybody done any preparation on TM Sabo already?
    Kinda have a rough idea of what I'll use.

VS Cavendish: Just gonna use TMWB w/ random boosters since he demolishes him.
    VS Coby: Neo Sabo special can pretty much solo this if I remember correctly.
    VS Duval: Gonna run a driven team with V2 Doffy friend to kill him after revive.
    VS Luffy: Think I will either use a TMhawk team w/ rr Rebecca and Kyros or make something with Franky.
    VS Sabo: Gonna run a team with TM Ace and Miss Valentine in it, and later TM Sabo. Not sure on specifics yet but I don't remember him being very difficult.

I usually just throw a bunch of teams together at the last moment and then tweak them as needed. I have quite a few of the RR boosters this time.

I wasn't close to having enough for two multis so I held off until today. Let's see how bad of an idea that was.

NEPTUUUUUUUUNE!
    Vista. Dupe.
    Kalifa. Dupe.
    Towel Nami. Dupe.
    V1 Viola. Dupe.
    V2 Viola. Dupe.
    Red! V1 Law. Dupe.
    Dex Shirahoshi. Dupe.
    Bazooka Luffy. Ugh.
    V2 Trebol. Dupe.
    Plus one: V2 Viola. Viola Fest 2018!

Only one new character but it was one I really wanted since I can build wider ranges of teams with him than Urouge. Still, pretty bad overall since people seemed to get one or both of the boosters on the first part without too much trouble.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information