+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 544 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Blahhh, screwed up my timing and had to burn a gem to beat Garp. Who knew that Coby went down like such a bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    GREAT sprites as always!!!

those from franky family are not mobs? wow

edit: log sanji and zeff are great

and now I understand why patty is a shooter!

is this that nico robin from the magazine? the one with an special similar to smoker?
    Franky family excluding Franky has four characters which are Zanbai and 3 destroyers. And yes this Robin is from the magazine.

Well i beat Garp in one hour thanks to Onigumo, i really need to lower his special while i can

Garp is a GDILF

Just throwing that out there

Got through Garp with double Vista, but had to use a gem and lucked with Orbs. Then tried again with a Vivi-Laboon combo and man that took an hour. I had Hawkins to take out 10%, and I should have brought Onigumo as well. I'll try that on my next attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Strings View Post
    I was at the doctors office all morning. Decided to try to grind for Dalton because of 2x drop rate. 3 rainbow gems later to fill my stamina back up. No luck. That's 264 stamina. 2x drop my ass....
    Yeah, I've been trying Dalton, Wapol, etc. and none have been dropping. I did luck out on Kureha, and got a Lapin, but can't get the rest to drop.

First time I used Vivi/Laboon team and it was one looong battle but at least it was a sure victory and I got Garp.
    Plus finally evolved Balloon Luffy to G3 Luffy.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

I used a Vivi/LSZoro team and it took me about half an hour to beat Garp and I attempted to beat him again right afterwards. I had to use 1 gem this time because I missed a perfect in the sea horse stage...Well, his special leveled up, so it was worth the gem.

Btw I started playing the japanese version a week ago and all of the sudden Blackbeard appeared. Either there was no announcement or I missed it. Unfortunately you need a strong team to beat him, so I'll miss him.

I think I don't get how to use manuals. I powered up Usopp Golden Hammer with its manual but his special didn't change charging time, and it's the second time that it happens. How do I use them?

Used my double Vista team & I had to burn a gem to beat Garp. I tried to use a friend's LS Zoro/Vivi... Nope, not happening. However, Dalton finally effing dropped last night after more grinding. I tried to farm another Chopper too. Ugh. I'm going to try a Laboon/Vivi combo tonight for another Garp.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Quote Originally Posted by IORI_17 View Post
    I think I don't get how to use manuals. I powered up Usopp Golden Hammer with its manual but his special didn't change charging time, and it's the second time that it happens. How do I use them?
    You're using them right. The thing is the special level up is not a sure thing. It may happen or not. You get 5000 exp regardless but the skill level up is a matter of chance and luck.
    You can always feed your character several of their books at the same time, it tends to raise the probabilities. At least it worked for me. But be prepared to use a lot of skill books without getting the special lvl up.
    Excuse my bad English.

did garp 7 times, no gem used.

on first I got him, them the second I got the skill level up, thought to myself: this is going to be good

then 5 and nothing.

did with zoro/vivi, hawkings, alvida, mihawk and robin

I'm just happy I got Garp at all, he's my first special mission character i have gotten and he fits well in my fighter and PSY teams. Can't wait to evolve him~

Trying to get through Twin Capes, this shit is getting ridiculously difficult.
    We got One Piece on Toonami! Now help it get the best ratings by getting it trending on Twitter when it is on.

on my secondary account, very weak, I managed to get garp with only 2 gems!!! I'm so happy for it

A bit annoy about the drop rate. I tried farming Kaku and Lucci (CP9 form) all day probably almost reach 90 runs but still didn't get any of them. So I decided to change the mood by played Galley-la group boss (Tilestone, Kaku and Lucci). On my first try, I got Tilestone.

Anyone else drop a Kureha? I'm debating using her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Anyone else drop a Kureha? I'm debating using her at all.
    Yeah, I don't think I'm going to use her. Only place I can see using her is as an extra to a Laboon-Vivi team if you have some space, just because of the really low HP/ATK. But her attack is really weak, and her special doesn't seem to be good...

Finally got the W7 Lucci on my second run and Kaku on my 10th...Now to farm for the new Franky and tilestone! If they don't drop ill just wait for the 1/2 stamina island boost then I'll continue.
    We Live In An Age Where Men's Dreams Come True!!!!

Anybody has a suggestion for a basic team with G3 Luffy as captain? Or it just depends on the battle?
    Excuse my bad English.

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

For a double G3 captain team, my thinking would be that your first three units don't have to be very strong but you want to close with G3 Luffy x2 and some other powerful unit. So maybe something like GP Usopp, Coby, and Alvida or Smoker for your three support units and someone like Arlong or Mihawk as your power closer? You could swap around your third support and power units for whatever works best for a specific battle.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information