+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 524 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 10472

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Hmmmm.. Im at 147 gems and the Sugo part 1 looks intriguing even though Im not interested in that new Doffy. I was going to go all out when Robin hits global. Hers is the next new batch, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Hmmmm.. Im at 147 gems and the Sugo part 1 looks intriguing even though Im not interested in that new Doffy. I was going to go all out when Robin hits global. Hers is the next new batch, right?
    Yeah, her batch is next but it could be a while if they line up their releases with the TMs like Japan; Doffy came with G4 TM, Franky for Ace TM, and Robin batch for Sabo TM.

I'll have 300 gems for this sugo but I don't know if I'll go all in. Definitely going 3 pulls on day one, since I need almost all of the rated up units. May save the other half for the Vday batch or Luffy/Ace sugo tho depending on how it goes.

Looks like Global will get the movie raids/fortnights again around the middle/end of June. You don't think they'll put the movie batch (and potentially the Big Mom TM), right?
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

I think Im gonna skip Doffy sugo. Since I have Kimono Vivi and Urogue the point boosting for g4 TM should be somewhat okay. Rather save dem sweet gems for Robins batch (even though I will be guaranteed not to get Robin then).

Anyway, skill up is here again.

Raid Sanji: 6/12 - now at 16 turns. Should be able to max him tomorrow
    FN Drake: 7/15 - maxed, meh sockets after using the 7 spare copies I still had
    FN Apoo: 7/11 - maxed, meh sockets after using the 9 spare copies I still had
    Doc Q 0/4

Im really starting to sit on a shitload of manuals for characters I dont have. :D

@luffink: I dont think they will randomly move TMs in a different order. After all, this is not colosseum. :D

Maxed doffy v2, apoo and drake!!

I might buy some gems using the sale, but I want to save them for Legend Franky

Wow, looks like Colo Neptune is going to be awesome (imo one of the best F2P units in the game)..

Copied from reddit:

INT Cerebral/Powerhouse

Captain: 2x ATK to the whole crew. Recovers 5x RCV in HP at the end of each turn. Boost the 1.5x EXP of the quest

Special: reduces 5 turns of ATK Down Despair and Resilence. For 3 turns, drastically reduces enemy defense and boosts 1.75x Cerebral and Powerhouse orb
    Sailor: +75 to Cerebral stat

MAX stats with LB

Holy..!

Hello guys, is the doflamingo sugofest worth pulling? I am not sure if I should save gems for a better batch.
    This one sounds good but I am still not sure if I should spend some gems...
    If yes which one is the better part, one or two?
    ~Orn
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

What is the best place to pull for Niji. Have all his brothers

Possibly part 1 because its less boosted units in general.

Just talking here , but :

Colo Neptune seems awesome .c despite his special only boosting orbs for cerebral /ph he can be used with anyone for captain so he is better than the urouge I use nowadays. Plus , 2x atk + healing instead of 1,75 for 2 classes

Pulling for niji seems like a waste on this sugo . He is not rate boosted , and he is somewhat new still, lesser chances

But this is a good sugo . The double chances of legends alone says that. I bought several gems so I'm pulling 6 multi instead of 3. Not that expensive with the sale. I'm pulling day one since have more legends rated up and ichiji. I have one legend from day 2 (barto) , and while I really want ray and law v2, I have all the rrs I think . But really any new legends for me would be nice , better being nice legends

And after this sugo I plan on saving for a long time. The game will start getting crazyer legends so if I can wait till gear changing luffy arrives so I can go all in . If I'm still playing by then .

And I really hope tesoro is next legend, to march the film frenzy. He is great but not super overpowered , and somewhat hard to build for , so he would not break the game .

And enel Colo .... wow. I hope I have a team for him, seems awesome

I think I've found a good team for Colo Gladius, so I'll try my luck this saturday before the skillup is gone

I had 150 gems, got Quick Lucci/Psy Law/Hody/Boa/Lucy . Good Sugo!!

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Went 3 Multis deep and stopped. 3 reds, v1 Law, Neko, and a Marco dupe. The "rated up" units are a joke as usual, only got Trebol from the new batch but did get some nice units I was missing at least.

God damn my weakness. I caved and did the 3 multies. ^^'

Multi 1: New Trebol, Bowling Zoro (dupe), Dex Law (dupe), Namule (new), Yonji (dupe), Int Perona (new), Legend Jinbe (dupe), new Pica, Drake (dupe), Int Perona (dupe), Sicilian (dupe)
    Multi 2: Str Kuma (dupe), Legend Barto (dupe), Str Sai (dupe), Elizabello (dupe), Elizabello (dupe), Legend Ace (dupe), 20th Anni Robin (new), Van Augur (dupe), Legend Sanji (new), Sicillian (dupe), Sicillian (dupe)
    Multi 3: Ichiji (dupe), Dellinger (new), blue Ace (dupe), Thatch (new), Pell (dupe), new Senor Pink, Van Augur (dupe), new Sugar, Int Perona (dupe), Sicillian (dupe), V1 Rayleigh (dupe)

So, got a few new characters and the entire new Doffy batch except for Doffy. One new legend, 3 dupes. So I guess Im gonna buy a blue skull for Barto.

Also finished raid Sanji and bought the Sexy Foxy which actually cost me 400 colas to max. O_O

Edit: Skill books for new characters I happened to have:

Thatch 1/6
    Dellinger 2/6
    Int Perona 4/18
    Sicillian 2/4
    Legend Sanji 5/8 (maxed right away, nice)
    new Pica 4/10

Gonna evolve Legend Sanji asap and feed him 50RP sockets from Ray shop as well. --> 60 Sanjis later he is missing only 1 socket, 1mil experience and 7 attack CC. Quite usable I guess. :D
    Last edited by ntk; June 1st, 2018 at 02:03 AM.

Gonna pull now . So afraid

First pull 4 new units: pica (both evolved and base) , ichiji (2 of him ) , 3d2y chopper and .... decalvan bros. The worst unit I didint have. No legends

Second multi , Sr pink new... only one . No legends

Third multi all dupes no legend . The guaranteed was sanji ! He is new, good one for me .

Fourth , got the full batch (both trebil and sugar) . And a lot of picas.

Fifth my best one, pulled 20th franky, vander decken and legend kizaru !!! Great for my slasher teams , finally orbs !

Last one, kyros (str) , dupe legend mihawk and... v2 law !!! He is new and I wanted him !!! That's crazy , he is rated up tomorrow !!!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

If my pulls are always kinda bad , my skill up luck is on top ! Law v2 maxed with the 10 books I had , his drop were atrocious on the shorahoshi FN. Now I still have to farm more if I ever pull another one , for a cerebral one

And kizaru maxed 3/5

And I spoke too soon!! Sanji not maxed 4/23

Pica 5/10 from the books we received today . He is not maxed , but 14 is ok
    Last edited by tadabola; June 1st, 2018 at 02:52 AM.

Sounds like a good haul! Congrats dude :)

I went all in as well, first three multis were very lucky:
    First: Neko, Boa V1 dupe, New Trebol, Ichiji and Kyros STR
    Second: Zoro, Perona INT, Hody dupe, 20th Sanji dupe, 20th Zoro dupe, (New Trebol and Ichiji)
    Third: Shishilian, Dogstorm

Second run were not as good as the first but I got some great units:
    Fourth: Urouge PSY, Vivi DEX (Yay), New Senor Pink
    Fifth: Vergo INT, Bowin Usopp, New Pica, Sentomaru INT
    Six: Vinsmoke Sanji (Yay)

More than the half of all were dupes...

Skill up went ok...
    A few very lucky ones like
    Zoro Max/6
    Dogstorm Max/8

But a lot of bad skill ups:
    3/18 Streaming wolf Zoro
    1/15 Perona INT
    1/6 Neko

All in all I got three Sugo Rares I wanted, sadly no Shirahoshy and no Lucy, but I am still happy with the outcome.
    Now the gem saving starts again.
    |OPTC |758,390,340|

Uh... there must be some kind of mistake, the new Sanji in Ray's shop costs only 50 points...

I'm feeling tempted to do one multi, but I'm far more interested in getting Legend Franky than Legend Doffy 2, frankly

EDIT: ended up doing some single pulls and got Pica. The manuals were just 2/10, though
    Last edited by luffink; June 1st, 2018 at 01:58 PM.

50RP Sanji is normal. We had the same thing with a 50RP Luffy, right when G4 Luffy first hit global. I was able to fully socket him in a matter of minutes because of that back then. :)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information