+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 429 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 8575

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    congrats dude, v2 boa is awesome, I really don't know why so many people forget about her
    Because shooters are usually underestimated, I guess
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    I just hope to pull usopp eventually. since he delays "almightly", raizou may works even on debuffed units. its a nice source of damage that other classes don't exactly have (unless obviously they bring usopp too) .

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Just maxed cavendish! 9 runs, robin and gladius made all the difference. 35 copies in and 1 AH and 1 CD. this is looking bad so far.

edit: wow... 50 copies, 1-3-5-5-5. AH with 1 (the socket I need the most), CD 3, and the rest maxed. gonna use some tomes to see if I can change that.

yep 10 more tomes and still the same. gonna kill myself BRB

another 10 tomes and he is at 1-5-5-5-5. what is happening

Yeah, those teams are definitely re-workable except for the foundations. I just mostly went with F2P units since I don't have any of the boosted RRs except for Lucci.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Speaking of books, why is Cabbage giving us Powerhouse Manuals for rewards?
    I think they usually go with whichever class the previous LRR unit / batch legends are, so LRR Leo and Fuji can both use it.

Shooters are just in a odd place in the JP meta right now. In a traditional class-sense they're at the bottom by a mile now that fighters have gotten a lot of attention; but shooters can still shine in very particular set ups with Franky or V2 Akainu.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post

Just maxed cavendish! 9 runs, robin and gladius made all the difference. 35 copies in and 1 AH and 1 CD. this is looking bad so far.
    Damn, that's really fast! I think I won't finish until 13 or 14 runs.

Funny-not funny story: I still haven't completed any run of this treasure map. I keep screwing up on the minibosses in the most stupid ways: going with a Ray team but using TM Mihawk, going with said Ray team against Tashigi, and the last one was going with a Cerebral team with Zunisha against Bonney

Now the serious question: Have they done a re-run of any of the Treasure Maps in Japan? I can't count on completing Cavendish with two days already wasted so I'll probably just try to get as many Limit Break materials as I can

Now the serious question: Have they done a re-run of any of the Treasure Maps in Japan? I can't count on completing Cavendish with two days already wasted so I'll probably just try to get as many Limit Break materials as I can
    Haven't they brought them back but with higher point requirements?
    Complicating things since 2009.

Haven't they brought them back but with higher point requirements?
    That's just... wonderful Well, it's not like I need this Cavendish that much

That's just... wonderful Well, it's not like I need this Cavendish that much
    You can get him again during Zanji TM, but need 3 million points to max.

Really would recommend maxing him now though.. he's really good for a ton of upcoming stuff or for invasion Garp, plus he's amazing with v2 Doffy.

Funny-not funny story: I still haven't completed any run of this treasure map. I keep screwing up on the minibosses in the most stupid ways: going with a Ray team but using TM Mihawk, going with said Ray team against Tashigi, and the last one was going with a Cerebral team with Zunisha against Bonney

I've restarted from ad-level one a good four times by now for mostly stupid mistakes. The points add up quickly once you've found your rhythm so I think you can still complete this one just fine. I missed some time on tmhawk and had no issues maxing him in the end.

Big Mom is pretty bonkers. She removes all buffs and boosts attack and color affinity by just 1.25x, but orbs by X3. Throw in a conditional booster and you deal tons of damage.

It's also a nice touch that she's voiced unlike the past TM units.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kobra View Post
    Big Mom is pretty bonkers. She removes all buffs and boosts attack and color affinity by just 1.25x, but orbs by X3. Throw in a conditional booster and you deal tons of damage.

It's also a nice touch that she's voiced unlike the past TM units.
    Tesoro is kinda cool, but his captain ability is too restrictive. Carina is the cutest thing in this game since the kids units

EDIT: the Sugofest Banner has the title "One Piece Films". Maybe they'll do batches of movie characters now? There's still a few movies not represented in the game...
    Last edited by luffink; May 16th, 2018 at 09:42 AM.

Maybe they were saving Legend Garp for a dual unit with Sengoku. That would do both of them justice.

TM Cav is much more fun to play than WB. I finished him after the 13th run. Only Bonney really can be a bitch. Had to gem 3 times because of her. Aside from that its all good. :)
    Cav is fully maxed and limit broken. I got a few tablets from the TM which gave skill ups on my Boas LB abilities. The PH manuals we got for some reason were also succesful: finally maxed v1 Lucci, Marigold, and got a skill up on Ichiji.
    Also got 5 skill ups on my second raid Doffy (been playing him on double stamina in order to not have to put in time on the normal game while grinding TM).

I guess I will go until 2m points then.

that's a batch we are not gonna gte on global ..it has been a whie since the strong world units XD

Carina is the cutest thing in this game since the kids units
    well she is called "Carina" (cute in italian)

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    that's a batch we are not gonna gte on global ..it has been a whie since the strong world units XD

well she is called "Carina" (cute in italian)
    They've brought back the movie units at least once a year, maybe they'll put this batch whenever they reappear

Did a few random pulls just because.

Jozu and Caribou which are both new; I seem to recall that Caribou would have been super-useful in some content that came and went ages ago.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Cabbage: 5/15 MAXED. 5 DaR, 5 CS, 5 SB, 5 DeR, and 4AH.
    Backup Cabbage: 5/15.
    Jozu: 2/10.
    Whitey Bay: 1/4 MAXED.
    Caribou: 5/16.

They've brought back the movie units at least once a year, maybe they'll put this batch whenever they reappear
    a batch that you can only pull for once a year... thats gonna be complicated. I don't think we will get those characters, but I'm still happy they exist

Finished Cavendish in 13 runs, maxed sockets except I didn't get even 1. single. despair. socket. Ended up just using the books and got 4 despair out of 5 books on a feed so that worked out okay I guess.

Finished LBing cerebral V2 Law and did v1 Fuji too since he's about to very useful again.

I think we'll get the answer to movie character RRs if we see LRR Zephyr available again... if he hasn't already been? I haven't paid attention to the non-sugofest banners.

I don't really like that they're moving on to film character batches but it's better than doing V2/V3/V4 of everything. I just wish they would've done proper batches with some of the older arcs... still seems like such a missed opportunity but it'll probably happen eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    I think we'll get the answer to movie character RRs if we see LRR Zephyr available again... if he hasn't already been? I haven't paid attention to the non-sugofest banners.
    Do you mean Byrnndi or did I miss a LRR Zephyr coming out?

Do you mean Byrnndi or did I miss a LRR Zephyr coming out?
    Oh shit.. yeah, I meant Byrnndi. And I guess he falls under a different umbrella anyways being an anime original and not from a film, which would make his availability a moot point as to whether or not the film RRs would stick around. :(

byrnidi wolrd will be available on global with the urouge banner, I don't think he has a problem. I really want the tesoro batch, I hope they can work it out.

Carina looks awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information