+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421
Results 8,401 to 8,419 of 8419

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Wow... there's a lot of people who stopped right at 1 million points. My rank was 810x before the last battle and when I broke through 1 million (1031129), I jumped to the rank 7667. I don't want to keep playing, so I hope I won't fall to the middle league.

It's frustrating, but I've really noticed the difference that a Super Trusty character makes in this.

We'll finally have some "down" time. I need to get a copy of Tea Luffy and farm Legend Enel manuals on Wanda's FN
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Pretty much the same amount of effort in this TM versus the last is still enough to push my ranking up about four thousand spots; the difference this time is that I could field five full teams and had Squard.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Downtime? Arent we getting Neo Kinemon and Raid Barto now?

Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Downtime? Arent we getting Neo Kinemon and Raid Barto now?
    Ugh, forgot about those... I don't know if I'll get Neo Kinemon

Oh, boy. Restricted content that favors Strikers. NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Oh, boy. Restricted content that favors Strikers. NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE.
    "It would be a shame that you didn't have V2 Law for this..."

I think I (barely) managed to stay in the New World League. Didn't expect Neo Kinemon to be like the regular Neo Raids, I thought it was gonna be another Colo

Treasure Map will become even more competitive now that people will never run out of point booster friend captains. It will also make farming fortnights much more easier for people who used to run out of Neptune friends.

is someone here pulling for limited leo? he is super good, I really wanted him. I have 130 gems I think, may do 2 or 3 pulls just to try my luck this time.

edit: just enter the game and I did fell below 2500, wich is bad but still ok, I guess.

Managed to max whitebeard. Finished rank 6005. Didn't need to spend gems but also only had teams without strong boosters. Seems alright but I'm starting to grow tired of this routine of constant farming. Feels like it's a bit less of my own choice what and how much I want to play these days. Well, it's still entirely my choice but the repercussions are more direct.

2 pulls 2 silver posters, hammer usopp (100 points) and BASE LUFFY wow thats trash. at least I tried to get the limited leo. no sucess

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    is someone here pulling for limited leo? he is super good, I really wanted him. I have 130 gems I think, may do 2 or 3 pulls just to try my luck this time.

edit: just enter the game and I did fell below 2500, wich is bad but still ok, I guess.
    I'm out of gems. I spent the majority trying to get Squard or Akainu, and then spent the rest on revivals in the TM itself

1/5 on neo kinemon so far... and I only have a team for FS (a fighter/FS hybrid)

Double Lucy team for Striker (easy)..

Fighter team for Free Spirit :P (even easier)..

I'm not sure what to do with Powerhouse, yet.. does anyone know a 6+ Lucci team without Daruma or Reiju?

0 stam I haven't checked out, yet. I guess some zombie team will have to do..

I have v2 lucci, and I can use wild luffy for the special bind, but not having daruma always hurt my PH teams

Really surprised I still ended up in top 3k for TM, a lot of people must've just quit after 1 mil. Should be able to finish Akainu and a few other LB trees now.

Neo Kinemon teams;

PH: V2 Luccix2, Marco, Daruma, raid Fuji, and Kimono Urouge w/ Zunisha.

Striker: V2 Lawx2, colo Kanjuro, Kimono Urouge, raid Aokiji, TM WB w/ Barto Club ship.

FS: Log Luffyx2, invasion Garp, invasion Shanks, colo Apoo, EXP boosting Law w/ Kuja ship.

Challenge: Tea Time Chopper + LRR Leo friend, colo Shiryu, raid Magellan, RR TS Nami, and RR striker Diamante. (takes foooooorever)

Everything worked easily, only issue is that my box is bad for free spirit and I only have 1 LL friend since no one uses him anymore. lol :(

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post

I'm not sure what to do with Powerhouse, yet.. does anyone know a 6+ Lucci team without Daruma or Reiju?
    I think either bring a few heals/defensives to stall it out or someone like FN Bepo/Tea Time Chopper to shed the paralysis would work..

Im officially burnt out with this game. Colo kinemon seems too hard for me , and I'm passing all but free spirit variation then

Managed to max Kinemon with the 21 copies plus whatever books I got, sockets are pretty close to being done too. Since it was annoying trying to find LL friends I just ended up making a new FShooter team w/ 6+ Ace + Boa friend, SW Franky, RR Raizou, FN Giola, and invasion Garp; very safe and much faster runs.

I've mainly been trying the 0-stamina so far but haven't managed to get by Speed Jiru. Now that I finally remembered that I have an unevolved Teach, I don't see any Tea Party Choppers at all.

Whew, I passed the TM by the bare minimum, I ended up in rank 7987 XD

I heard that Teatime Sanji is very good, should I farm him?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information